LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What movie are you watching tonight?

tonight both me and  my girlfriend are going to watch bob the builder snowed under in our freshly clean nightime diapers and drink some coke in sippy cups and a bottle of warm milk closer to the end of the movie which may have a few laxatives in it. 

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

tonight both me and  my girlfriend are going to watch bob the builder snowed under in our freshly clean nightime diapers and drink some coke in sippy cups and a bottle of warm milk closer to the end of the movie which may have a few laxatives in it. 

Sounds like you and your mommy are gonna have a GREAT time!?? Have fun little one!??☺️❤️

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Well, it isn't tonight, but last night, I watched "Wyatt Earp"....all 3 hours of it....erf!!!  Long and S*L*O*W, ...( Thats what she said) 

I wanted to see it to compare to "Tombstone", which I really enjoyed!!,  Characters and story much better done. I watched some other reviews of both films, and the consensus was "Wyatt Earp" is a lot more historically "accurate" but "Tombstone" though not accurate, is much more entertaining. 

??

On 2/22/2022 at 9:47 PM, dlsafrica said:

Last movie was Taken. I love it. Nrxt depends on how I feel at the time. 

I LOVED that movie when I was 13! I thought it was a really good movie. It holds an lot of nostalgia for me because that was one of the first movies I saw with Liam neeson, before I knew who he was.????♥️??????????♥️

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Double Feature" tonight -- two totally unrelated films.

First it was "Open Season" since I had it in my head due to the pooping in the woods article.

Second was "Kung Fu Hustle" since there was a hilarious related meme picture posted on Twitter a few days ago:

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Pokemonfan said:

Watching Free Guy tonight 

Good choice buddy! I STILL gotta get around to watching that movie. But I'm working on it. Right now I'm working out, dropping some pounds, and Feel'in pretty GOOD so far! Going to play some video games and then binge watch some movies after that. I KNOW I'll get there EVENTUALLY, it's ONLY a matter of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???♥️?♥️?????♥️???♥️?????♥️?????♥️?♥️?☺️?

23 hours ago, Babygeebee said:

Ooh! Want to see that. 

Oh, you're gonna LOVE that one buddy, TRUST me!!!!???♥️??☺️???♥️?♥️??

green-goblin-spider-man-no-way-home.gif

Right now I'm watching a show on Netflix called, "The Gift" its interesting but the subbing is so bad for it. 

I did just finish a show called "The Taste of Magic" that's a Korean show that was super good and the ending made me cry in a good way.