LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What movie are you watching tonight?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My birthday is coming up. I have the day off and I'm going to be watching a couple of movies while I eat ice cream and popcorn. 

My line up includes The Space Between Us, Buckaroo Banzai, and a couple items from the MCU list. 

• 5 weeks later...
7 hours ago, square_duck said:

Currectly watching "Django unchained" it's actually pretty good, a bit bloody/messy, but over all as a Tarentino movie.....I'm impressed!

I like that movie too! It's pretty good.?? Very entertaining!? Tarantino movies are always bloody, it's his shtick.??☺️?????

• Like 1
16 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I like that movie too! It's pretty good.?? Very entertaining!? Tarantino movies are always bloody, it's his shtick.??☺️?????

I guesz, but "pulp fiction" I enjoyed, and it wasn't as.. "Messy" I mean, that shoot out in the mansion, my God!!! D-Day in "private Ryan wasn't that bad, as far as I remember anyways. I couldn't watch the whole thing, just to.....gross. For me the worst part though was the wrestling match, when the 'winner' had to finish off the other guy with a frigging Hammer....ugh!!! 

Pass!!! I just skipped ahead to other stuff. Ugh.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, square_duck said:

I guesz, but "pulp fiction" I enjoyed, and it wasn't as.. "Messy" I mean, that shoot out in the mansion, my God!!! D-Day in "private Ryan wasn't that bad, as far as I remember anyways. I couldn't watch the whole thing, just to.....gross. For me the worst part though was the wrestling match, when the 'winner' had to finish off the other guy with a frigging Hammer....ugh!!! 

Pass!!! I just skipped ahead to other stuff. Ugh.

I don't blame you buddy, Tarantino's movies can be hard to watch sometimes, but if you're not squeamish they sure are entertaining! Kill Bill is pretty bloody too. I almost felt uncomfortable watching that. Still great movies though!??☺️???❤️?? Quentin Tarantino was actually asked why his movies were so bloody in an interview and he said quote, "because it's fun"??? and I just thought that was hilarious as hell! Hahaha!???????☺️

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, square_duck said:

It must be getting worse as he makes new movies. Because I saw both kill bill films and they didn't bother me like Django did...

Wow! really?!? that's odd.? LOL!???

• Like 1