LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

No More Questions

How did the original post get changed and deleted? Now the topic and info contained within do not read properly and first time viewers will be left going " :huh:"

:(

Yeah I go along with John here.... how come the original post got changed? Now the whole thread becomes nonsense

This post should have been left as is and moved to the 'off topic' forum. It would have been an ideal subject for debate......

No wonder some get p***ed off!

Simba B)

The thread was "edited" by turtlepins himself.....He just hit the edit button and deleted the original post and added what is there now.....not sure why He would start a thread like this then cry victim...........

don't know what turtlepins was thinking................ if you're gonna dip your toe into the muck...ya can't expect it to come out clean.......

How did the original post get changed and deleted? Now the topic and info contained within do not read properly and first time viewers will be left going " :huh:"

Use the REPORT BUTTON and summit a report on the poster. That's what I did.

I ready this post yesterday adn cant begin to epain the anger. The fact that someone posted something that he felt was worth posting or maybe just wanted to talk about and imidiatly everyone goes crazy ohh this is gunna start flames im staying out of it. WTF people. I can see why turtlepin is leaving.... i think im done here to. you want flames how about this. most of you are a bunch of cowards.

I ready this post yesterday adn cant begin to epain the anger. The fact that someone posted something that he felt was worth posting or maybe just wanted to talk about and imidiatly everyone goes crazy ohh this is gunna start flames im staying out of it. WTF people. I can see why turtlepin is leaving.... i think im done here to. you want flames how about this. most of you are a bunch of cowards.

You're clearly unaware there is a long and very controversial board history behind the poster of this thread.

With just 5 posts to your name, I'll take your attempted insult as a knee-jerk reaction to a situation you appear to know very little about.

No offence taken.

D :) lly

Well ... like dolly said, don't meddle in things you know nothing of, at the very least ask why we we're all angry about his posts. XD Oh and he'll come back they always do, he just wants attention like always :D lol.

As we say in the chan boards, "LURK MOAR!!!"

Necros~ :P

I did not reply to turtlepins yesterday, but his sudden withdrawal, leaves him with no credibility...

Please%20do%20not%20feed%20the%20trolls.

CDL

I didn't really feel like reading all the long pointless posts, but wtf, I haven't seen any wars going on in this forum in awhile, so not sure what the original poster is talking about. Oh BTW this is a new account as I hadn't been here in awhile as school kept me busy all semester. And now I don't remember my old login. No one knows about my fetish, so I make login on forums that have nothing to do with my normal ones for the JIC factor, lol never know about the JIC factor until my friend said it recently, see how many people also know what it means.

Ok, I too am...curious...as to what the original post said...originally. Can someone summarize the post?

Am I right to assume it had some sort of religious connotation?

If so, here is an interesting thing to note: Of the big 4 religions (Islam, Christianity, Buddhism and Hinduism), the 1st 3 have been used to justify numerous wars and the killing of millions. While Buddhism espouses religious tolerance, and claims other religions are just other acceptable *paths* to the same end result...I'm not so sure people weren't killed in the name of Buddhism as well. While Christianity has been used for dozens of wars, Islam is no less innocent. ake for example, the 1000 year strife between the two major factions of Islam, Sunni and Shiite. And believe me, Islam did not spread all by itself without the use of military force! Same goes for Hinduism, though Hinduism predates Christianity and Islam by a loooong time.

Zen

Ok, I too am...curious...as to what the original post said...originally. Can someone summarize the post?

Am I right to assume it had some sort of religious connotation?

Read DiaperPhantom and Valentine's posts back at the beginning of the thread, they quoted turtlepins' full post in their posts.

While Buddhism espouses religious tolerance, and claims other religions are just other acceptable *paths* to the same end result...I'm not so sure people weren't killed in the name of Buddhism as well.

Yeah, Buddhism has occasionally been used as justification for war too, Japan during the Russo-Japanese War and WW2 being the primary example. Quite a few of the prominent Buddhist monks in Japan were for those wars.

So this whole thing was based upon THAT posting.

Well, Turtle has a point. But, for me, the main issue is that parents themselves have foregone their responsibility in raising their children. I had a woman and her two children, 6 and 8 live with me for about 6 months, and here's what I observed.

The woman REFUSED to apropriately discipline her children. They misbehaved and there were NO consquences set. No TV or Playstation taken awy. No early bedtime. No time in the corner. nothing. These children were disrespectful of me, my house and their mother. They ran around the house with near impunity. They didn't get up for school,missed the bus several times each week, yelled, slammed doors, ran in the housestayed up with their mom watching television until 11 and later on school nights.

So, while it might be easy to blame schools and other public establishments, good child rearing begins at home with a good consistent discipline and expectations. While the government can and shoul set limits to what is allowed in public schools for punishment, maintaining religious neutrality, etc... the government ALSO should not be blamed for children growing up to be juvenile delinquents. It's parents foregoing their responsibilities, more often than not.

Set expectations for YOUR chilren.

Expect them to get up for school

Expect them to make their beds in the morning before playing

Expect them to do their chores/clean their rooms daily

Expect them to do their homework

Expect them to behave like little ladies and gentlemen

Set consequences when they misbehave and STICK to them!!!

Of course, give them lots of love, so they know mom and dad are there fo them.

I'm sorry if I offend someon, but 6 and 8 year old children shouldn't be allowed to play M rated games on Playstation. PERIOD. And they shouldn't be alloed to play 6 hours non stop and unsupervised!

Children shouldn't be allowed to watch television until 11 PM on school nights

And definitely, children shouldn't be allowed to play online games for 3-4 hours at a time...unsupervised by an adult. But then that's up to the individual parents, isn't it.

Call me crazy. Tell me it's none of my business. That's what this woman did. After 6 months of seeing these children ehaving worse and worse, I finally had to tell her to move out.

I just couldn't take it any longer.

Sigh....

My house, My rules. Sorry!

Well, guys and girls, I guess we are cowards! I guess it's because we won't take the bait. We don't want to participate in this sensitive subject. We don't want to get so P.O'ed that we start cursing at each other and insulting people. We won't submit to name calling and accusations. I have posted in a contraversal topic before and got very upset with someone. I apologized to them shortly after. We're here to make friends not drive each other away, aren't we?