LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Howdy

So uh, I guess the first thing I should do is introduce myself, huh. If you couldn’t tell, my name is LonesomeLamp. I like to draw (sometimes), write stories (sometimes), write music (sometimes), do anything dealing with electronics or electricity (my main hobby), and programming (sometimes). I am slightly ocd and I have a minor speech impediment—certain syllable patterns (mostly made up of consonants) make me stutter....that last part probably isn’t going to matter here, given this is a forum that’s text-based...

Anyway, I found this forum from a google search. I was looking for a place where I could talk about and share some of my..experiences. I’m not necessarily into diapers, though I’ve never tried them. I did order one recently to try out (I am curious) and it’s currently on its way. Um, I guess that about wraps it up. If anyone has any questions, I’ll answer them as honestly as I can, assuming it’s a question I know the answer to to begin with, otherwise, I’ll make something completely random up. So uh, I guess I’ll talk to you all later and I (nervously) look forward to meeting you and making new friends.

*edit to add*

I’ve seen a few posts mentioning gender pronouns, so I figured I’d go ahead and mention mine. I am male and go by male or they/them. However, I tell everyone that they can call me whatever they want (including name) as long as I know it’s me being referred to.

1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

Welcome, all littles, furries and friends are welcome here, except on "Forced in diapers Friday" when we.... well it seems self explanatory :)

I've been here for multiple years, never heard of "Forced in diapers Friday" and I have no idea what it is, lol.

Welcome LonesomeLamp! Hope you enjoy your stay on DD!

There's a lot of wonderful people from all walks of life, experiences and interests! I'm sure you'll find something here that suites your fancy, than again you may not, but I sure hope you have fun trying none-the-less!

Welcome to DD and if you need anything or just want to chitchat, feel free to PM me! :)

2 hours ago, kasarberang said:

[....] never heard of "Forced in diapers Friday" and I have no idea what it is, lol.

Whatever it is, it sounds fun tbh!

Heheh, thank you both for the warm welcome. I feel like I’m going to fit right in. Well, maybe not completely, but for the most part, sure. I’ll have several questions as I go, but I’ll ask (in the correct places) as I go (is there a pun there? I’ll let you decide). 

• Haha 1

Hi and welcome to DD. No worries, there’s many different kinds of diaper lovers here. I’m sure you’ll find many likeminded friendly people. So now, relax, have fun, and enjoy!!!

Hey, it's nice to meet you. Thought I would join in on the welcome party. Feel free to message if you need anything. I'm happy to try to help. I'm fairly new so don't know many things but have been here long enough to hopefully point you in the direction of some people that might. Have fun and hopefully see you around x

Thank you both for the welcome. I’m already getting myself established in the forum, or at least I’m trying to. I’ll try to keep these dm offers in mind. Uh, while on the subject of dm, I’ll go ahead and say for those that read this that mine is open for non-explicit purposes. Anyway, thank you all again for the welcoming.

• Like 1
On 10/3/2020 at 3:33 PM, LonesomeLamp said:

So uh, I guess the first thing I should do is introduce myself, huh. If you couldn’t tell, my name is LonesomeLamp. I like to draw (sometimes), write stories (sometimes), write music (sometimes), do anything dealing with electronics or electricity (my main hobby), and programming (sometimes). I am slightly ocd and I have a minor speech impediment—certain syllable patterns (mostly made up of consonants) make me stutter....that last part probably isn’t going to matter here, given this is a forum that’s text-based...

Anyway, I found this forum from a google search. I was looking for a place where I could talk about and share some of my..experiences. I’m not necessarily into diapers, though I’ve never tried them. I did order one recently to try out (I am curious) and it’s currently on its way. Um, I guess that about wraps it up. If anyone has any questions, I’ll answer them as honestly as I can, assuming it’s a question I know the answer to to begin with, otherwise, I’ll make something completely random up. So uh, I guess I’ll talk to you all later and I (nervously) look forward to meeting you and making new friends.

*edit to add*

I’ve seen a few posts mentioning gender pronouns, so I figured I’d go ahead and mention mine. I am male and go by male or they/them. However, I tell everyone that they can call me whatever they want (including name) as long as I know it’s me being referred to.

Hi, I didn't see details on your connection , you said your a fury, I have heard a lot of fury's wear. Because it's a lot of work to get out of the suit.  I'm a retired electrician , and was into electronics before that, I worked on consumer products, repairing most anything . before going to oilfield electrical for the pay. But I do enjoy playing on the work bench trying to repair sometimes  in days what I used to do in an hr, due to my back, neck hands etc, etc. But it's nice to be working on things in a freshly  wet diaper. We have  electronic background in common.  I'm twice your age, but that comes with experience so if you have questions you can ask, me or anyone else , we are all into diapers etc, in one form or another. If your not wanting to ask questions on the threads, PM me I will answer when I can, if I can help.

9 hours ago, foreverdl said:

I have heard a lot of fury's wear. Because it's a lot of work to get out of the suit.

Hm, I never thought about this. I don’t wear a suit, myself (they’re so expensive, and I’d imagine uncomfortably hot). I may PM you about electronics. I have a project built that behaves..not quite right. What do you know about 8-bit computers (specifically, the Z80 processor)?