LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What do I get with a Baby Banker subscription?

I would like to change my user name here.

I read other posts here that explain that I need to be a "baby banker" subscriber to be able to do that, but there is no description (on the subscriptions page) that confirms that I will be able to do that when I subscribe.  

Also, since it's a subscription, I guess the payment is due every year or month?  This is also nowhere to be found.   Although I love to visit the website, I cannot afford to pay $ 20 every month.

Or is it a one-off? In that case, it would be better called a "membership" instead of a "subscription".

You get a cute little logo under your avatar and take pride in knowing you help this site exist.

It's entirely optional.     DD puts up a new one every year, but sometimes also has to solicit donations at other times when the money get's tight.

It's a one-time charge, you have to choose to renew if you want to continue to support us. You get the supporter badge so folks know you donated, and more message/file storage space. Plus the ability to change your name.

• 1 year later...

Is there a subscription to get more likes? I like liking other posts but am tapped out. Also what’s the difference between Baby Banker and the other? And what’s the point of age verification? More levels with an annual subscription might be a cool idea. 

13 hours ago, PuraVidaDip said:

Is there a subscription to get more likes? I like liking other posts but am tapped out. Also what’s the difference between Baby Banker and the other? And what’s the point of age verification? More levels with an annual subscription might be a cool idea. 

Age verification used to be required to access chat, and was the minimum payment amount. Baby Banker is more storage and message space as well as supporting the site. We do a yearly icon for babybankers, but no automatic renewals, up to you to reup or not.

20 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Age verification used to be required to access chat, and was the minimum payment amount. Baby Banker is more storage and message space as well as supporting the site. We do a yearly icon for babybankers, but no automatic renewals, up to you to reup or not.

What is the difference between Baby Banker and DD Booster?

46 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

No difference

Mikey, why can't we have more likes??? I agree with @PuraVidaDip I ALSO like being able to like other people's posts. And I think it would be great if we had no limit on it.?☺️?????❤️?❤️????????❤️? 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Mikey, why can't we have more likes??? I agree with @PuraVidaDip I ALSO like being able to like other people's posts. And I think it would be great if we had no limit on it.?☺️?????❤️?❤️????????❤️? 

I'm not ready to go unlimited, but I boosted the limit to 50 a day for 2022 bankers.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

It might be a good idea to have another tier for this. I am concurrently using a site TheMalibuCrew.com with this same software and the subscriptions that have annually renew. I would be willing to pay and have it auto renew, with a few extra features if possible. The other forum site doesn't limit a certain amount of likes, so its got to be  a toggle.

3 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I'm not ready to go unlimited, but I boosted the limit to 50 a day for 2022 bankers.

50 a day works great. Maybe delineate between the baby banker and the dd booster or create another tier? Also if you specify it is a one-time payment on the site more people would pay. Then just perhaps send them a reminder to renew if an annual auto renewal cant be done.

The other site I mentioned uses the same software and the different levels have different color coding in the names so they stand out a bit when posting.

Items to consider and I am happy to help a bit on admin, although I am very new here. One other consideration/ good or bad, was that I had a tough time trying to find this site again when googling. I've been using tumblr in recent years and sort of forgot about it. Might be some website optimization to do or allow forums to be searched but that might be something we dont want to do. Sorry to be a new guy and throwing out all these suggestions.

1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

No difference

It's confusing to have two options at the same level. Perhaps give one more options at a higher price point. I'll sign up.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

That's awesome!??☺️❤️?? Thank you SO much Mikey!!!!!!!???? But what do you mean "it's not ready to go unlimited?"????

• Like 1
On 1/12/2022 at 12:04 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

That's awesome!??☺️❤️?? Thank you SO much Mikey!!!!!!!???? But what do you mean "it's not ready to go unlimited?"????

@BabySpiderBoy

When @DailyDi says:  “We are not ready to go unlimited” to me this indicates that he is not willing or ready to give unlimited likes to everyone on the system – this is my read of this. This means that he still wishes to have a limit placed on the amount of likes you can have a day. As soon as I sort out a couple of things, I will grab my BB 2022 as well – in addition to giving donations whenever I can, getting the BB 2022 and any other designation is one way that I can support DD and Mikey’s efforts at network wide, As I am quite aware that it is very expensive to maintain websites, and also the content within these websites. We are a special community with a lot of people that have their reasons for being here, and each of us are here because we want to be.  I can think of no better place I would rather be, because this place is warm welcoming and reminds me of being in Mikey’s living room and having a discussion with him about things, but instead of being in his living room, I am on his website, so it kind of feels the same way the electronic version of his living room.

I also have a thought on this: the reputation meter is something that we use, and people look at this, and I think some people believe that the higher your reputation is, the more trust they put in what you post. If Mikey were to give us unlimited post “Likes“ then people would just be liking everything on the system, and your reputation count would go up significantly because of two reasons:

One: people are actually reading, and liking the post because of the content within it, or whatever people believe about the quality of your posting. I was always taught that the idea is not to worry about your post counts, but to worry about what you put in your post. If people were looking at my posts, Seeing a like on it means that someone takes the time to look at my post and determine whether they believe that it is a good post, and if I get a llike, than I know that I have done that. It would be impossible to like every post that you ever posted, because there are some posts that you just don’t want to like or you were just reading Through, and you think the post is cool, see you throw a like on it.:  I think the reputation meter is a good thing, but I believe Mikey would tell me that the reputation meter is a gauge, and me as the poster is the one that is in control of what I post, where I post it, and why I post it. I believe that people like the post because the content within it is either helpful, or they agree with my opinions. I also believe that The reputation meter can also signify that a person that is posting as a good rapport with the community, and what he or she says is not worthy and the poster can be trusted because the content is good. This is what a reputation meter means: I Will continue to post content that I believe is good contact, and content that I feel is relevant, and may help the community in general, or content that is directed at a particular user in answer to a question or concern.

Two:  this is what I call “like boosting” I like boosting I mean that someone would write a post, and you like it, so you end up putting a like there.  Like  boosting is when you are the author of a post, and you like your own post, every single time you post it. I have no objection to this, but if Mikey were to give us unlimited likes, this means that I could go through the entire system and like hundreds of posts the day, and my reputation would be increasing exponentially every single time I do this. I have no objection to people liking their own posts, but I don’t think that prior to the last big upgrade Mikey did that we were able to like our own posts. This is what I call artificially boosting, because not only are you liking somebody else’s post because of what they’re posting, but you add yours to the mix, and your reputation meter goes up after so many likes.  If I get likes, I want people to give them to me because they believe my contact is either funny, or they like it, or they agree with it, or maybe they disagree, but as my good friend DAVID used to say “Always remember that the idea here is that you have to make sure that quality comes before quantity” these are words that I was taking to heart for the last 20 years:  I use this philosophy when I post, because I am a believer that quantity does not matter: I could have 3.2 thousand posts, and maybe they are not very important posts, but it would be silly for Mikey to give us Unlimited, because that way he would have to be watching all of our postings, and everything that has to do with the software, as well as his disc space on the server that runs each of his websites: if he gives us unlimited, that way he also has to worry whether he’s running out of space: I have had situations where the server that hosts one of my accounts in Florida (TFN) actually ran out of disk space and we had to clear space for our users to be able to have available space. I think Mikey is wise not to allow unlimited likes at this time.

as I said above: your post counts really don’t matter, because that is just a number: when I became a member here in 2019, I was posting maybe 10 to 15 posts a day, And then in 2020 when the pandemic hit, I was on DD  24 seven, And posting my thoughts feelings and opinions, and I was shocked at how fast my post count went up: I would like to believe that all of my posts that I have placed here are good posts, and I would like to also believe that every week that I have received I have received because people believe the content is good.  Reputation is also good, because it tells people who are new, That you are a “trusted member” or remember that he’s been around here for a long time, and if they read your posts, they end up getting the idea that you are trustworthy. I have had people message me and tell me that I am a “veteran”  on DD, and that my posts are very informative and well thought out: when you get comments like that, it makes you feel real good: reputations and post counts are markers, but they are not something that should be given an unlimited run, because then everybody would be liking their own posts and could literally go through the entire system liking every post on the system, which is silly and ridiculous.

sometimes I don’t throw alike on a post: as I said, doing that is ridiculous: this does not mean that people shouldn’t like things they see, but if we have it the way it’s set up now, at least after 50 likes, you have to earn reputation back, because someone gives you that reputation by liking your posts. As I said, I would like to think that my reputation is going up because of the Quality of my posts over the quantity of my posts. Sure, I have over 3000 posts, and I would like to think that most of them are good posts, and our informative and well thought out, and I try to do that every single time that I post. I remember when 9/11 hit:  I was so mad that I wanted to do crazy things like wipe out the entire Middle East, because of their stupid actions and destroying the world trade center: that day I did not post anything other than the fact that I was really upset, because I was always taught that you don’t post something when you’re very very angry, you let your anger die down and use your head when you post, because once you post something, somebody can take it, and use it against you. This example can also be used when you decide to like a post: you use your judgment and your discretion, using lakes when you think a post is good, rather than to like posts to make your reputation rise.

take it from a veteran poster: post counts are just numbers: but your reputation is something that some people look at to determine who they believe is trustworthy on the system, which does not mean that I am seeing people that do not have high reputations are not trusted. But if you are a new user, you may use the reputation meter as a guide to determine whom you may want to ask a question of, or have a discussion with. This is why I don’t worry about my reputation meter, or my post counts, because I feel that if someone likes my posts, they will like it themselves, Which is no big deal, because that’s the way it supposed to be. I would like to think that my reputation was gained because of the way I post, or what I post, rather than someone liking posts just because they can like the post: this may sound silly, but if Mikey lets unlimited lakes happen, then people could artificially boost that meter.

Am I making any sense? I guess this is just my feeling, and I respect everyone here on the system: but I have been thinking about this for a few weeks, and while I am just a user in the community, I just wanted to let people know of my thoughts: this is an awesome community, and there are a lot of awesome people here?????????

Respectfully,

Brian

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@BabySpiderBoy

When @DailyDi says:  “We are not ready to go unlimited” to me this indicates that he is not willing or ready to give unlimited likes to everyone on the system – this is my read of this. This means that he still wishes to have a limit placed on the amount of likes you can have a day. As soon as I sort out a couple of things, I will grab my BB 2022 as well – in addition to giving donations whenever I can, getting the BB 2022 and any other designation is one way that I can support DD and Mikey’s efforts at network wide, As I am quite aware that it is very expensive to maintain websites, and also the content within these websites. We are a special community with a lot of people that have their reasons for being here, and each of us are here because we want to be.  I can think of no better place I would rather be, because this place is warm welcoming and reminds me of being in Mikey’s living room and having a discussion with him about things, but instead of being in his living room, I am on his website, so it kind of feels the same way the electronic version of his living room.

I also have a thought on this: the reputation meter is something that we use, and people look at this, and I think some people believe that the higher your reputation is, the more trust they put in what you post. If Mikey were to give us unlimited post “Likes“ then people would just be liking everything on the system, and your reputation count would go up significantly because of two reasons:

One: people are actually reading, and liking the post because of the content within it, or whatever people believe about the quality of your posting. I was always taught that the idea is not to worry about your post counts, but to worry about what you put in your post. If people were looking at my posts, Seeing a like on it means that someone takes the time to look at my post and determine whether they believe that it is a good post, and if I get a llike, than I know that I have done that. It would be impossible to like every post that you ever posted, because there are some posts that you just don’t want to like or you were just reading Through, and you think the post is cool, see you throw a like on it.:  I think the reputation meter is a good thing, but I believe Mikey would tell me that the reputation meter is a gauge, and me as the poster is the one that is in control of what I post, where I post it, and why I post it. I believe that people like the post because the content within it is either helpful, or they agree with my opinions. I also believe that The reputation meter can also signify that a person that is posting as a good rapport with the community, and what he or she says is not worthy and the poster can be trusted because the content is good. This is what a reputation meter means: I Will continue to post content that I believe is good contact, and content that I feel is relevant, and may help the community in general, or content that is directed at a particular user in answer to a question or concern.

Two:  this is what I call “like boosting” I like boosting I mean that someone would write a post, and you like it, so you end up putting a like there.  Like  boosting is when you are the author of a post, and you like your own post, every single time you post it. I have no objection to this, but if Mikey were to give us unlimited likes, this means that I could go through the entire system and like hundreds of posts the day, and my reputation would be increasing exponentially every single time I do this. I have no objection to people liking their own posts, but I don’t think that prior to the last big upgrade Mikey did that we were able to like our own posts. This is what I call artificially boosting, because not only are you liking somebody else’s post because of what they’re posting, but you add yours to the mix, and your reputation meter goes up after so many likes.  If I get likes, I want people to give them to me because they believe my contact is either funny, or they like it, or they agree with it, or maybe they disagree, but as my good friend DAVID used to say “Always remember that the idea here is that you have to make sure that quality comes before quantity” these are words that I was taking to heart for the last 20 years:  I use this philosophy when I post, because I am a believer that quantity does not matter: I could have 3.2 thousand posts, and maybe they are not very important posts, but it would be silly for Mikey to give us Unlimited, because that way he would have to be watching all of our postings, and everything that has to do with the software, as well as his disc space on the server that runs each of his websites: if he gives us unlimited, that way he also has to worry whether he’s running out of space: I have had situations where the server that hosts one of my accounts in Florida (TFN) actually ran out of disk space and we had to clear space for our users to be able to have available space. I think Mikey is wise not to allow unlimited likes at this time.

as I said above: your post counts really don’t matter, because that is just a number: when I became a member here in 2019, I was posting maybe 10 to 15 posts a day, And then in 2020 when the pandemic hit, I was on DD  24 seven, And posting my thoughts feelings and opinions, and I was shocked at how fast my post count went up: I would like to believe that all of my posts that I have placed here are good posts, and I would like to also believe that every week that I have received I have received because people believe the content is good.  Reputation is also good, because it tells people who are new, That you are a “trusted member” or remember that he’s been around here for a long time, and if they read your posts, they end up getting the idea that you are trustworthy. I have had people message me and tell me that I am a “veteran”  on DD, and that my posts are very informative and well thought out: when you get comments like that, it makes you feel real good: reputations and post counts are markers, but they are not something that should be given an unlimited run, because then everybody would be liking their own posts and could literally go through the entire system liking every post on the system, which is silly and ridiculous.

sometimes I don’t throw alike on a post: as I said, doing that is ridiculous: this does not mean that people shouldn’t like things they see, but if we have it the way it’s set up now, at least after 50 likes, you have to earn reputation back, because someone gives you that reputation by liking your posts. As I said, I would like to think that my reputation is going up because of the Quality of my posts over the quantity of my posts. Sure, I have over 3000 posts, and I would like to think that most of them are good posts, and our informative and well thought out, and I try to do that every single time that I post. I remember when 9/11 hit:  I was so mad that I wanted to do crazy things like wipe out the entire Middle East, because of their stupid actions and destroying the world trade center: that day I did not post anything other than the fact that I was really upset, because I was always taught that you don’t post something when you’re very very angry, you let your anger die down and use your head when you post, because once you post something, somebody can take it, and use it against you. This example can also be used when you decide to like a post: you use your judgment and your discretion, using lakes when you think a post is good, rather than to like posts to make your reputation rise.

take it from a veteran poster: post counts are just numbers: but your reputation is something that some people look at to determine who they believe is trustworthy on the system, which does not mean that I am seeing people that do not have high reputations are not trusted. But if you are a new user, you may use the reputation meter as a guide to determine whom you may want to ask a question of, or have a discussion with. This is why I don’t worry about my reputation meter, or my post counts, because I feel that if someone likes my posts, they will like it themselves, Which is no big deal, because that’s the way it supposed to be. I would like to think that my reputation was gained because of the way I post, or what I post, rather than someone liking posts just because they can like the post: this may sound silly, but if Mikey lets unlimited lakes happen, then people could artificially boost that meter.

Am I making any sense? I guess this is just my feeling, and I respect everyone here on the system: but I have been thinking about this for a few weeks, and while I am just a user in the community, I just wanted to let people know of my thoughts: this is an awesome community, and there are a lot of awesome people here?????????

Respectfully,

Brian

To me the liking system came across as more like YouTube than anything. I love the ablity to like anything and see people give feedback and opinions on what I've posted. To me the ability to like anything would not be ridiculous. It would be just like YouTube. Which, I've always gotten a ton of likes there as well. Although the people there are toxic, but I don't care.? I love being able to express myself. That's part of the reason why I came here. To me having unlimited access to like whatever I wanted LITERALLY, would be a plus not a minus. Anything that provides me the ability to express myself in my book, is always a positive thing.??❤️???❤️?????

• Like 2
On 1/13/2022 at 12:18 PM, ~Brian~ said:

@BabySpiderBoy

Respectfully,

Brian

Good points here for sure. I hadn’t thought of that. Some could get out of hand. It would be nice to have more likes but understand the logic of this as well. I think a decent number of increases would be appreciated, even 25 would be great. I read posts in detail and multiple times so I appreciate an easy way to give feedback without posting. 

I just signed up! 

• Like 1