LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Damaged Goods (Updated 4-23-2021)

44 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

I like your theory, but I think your percentages are off by a pretty wide margin.  Even in most stories where the Amazon CG respects the Little's rights, the vast majority of Amazons in the story don't.  

I still feel that half the amazons treat lilles with love and only a small percent have no regard what they do to them.  Being little blind does not make you a monster, yes you may take things away like teeth and walking but the monster don't feel they are any better than animals.  If you study the stories little blind means you want them to be like a baby the age you want makes you do things to them.  In most stories there is an amazon that loves the little they take. 

Thank you everyone for your continued support. It is a huge part of why I am able to keep working on this story. Although I will try to bring in some more external conflict and/or tension, I tend to be a bit better with the internal ones.  Plus, the main concept I wanted to explore with this story is how much of an impact regression can have on someone with unresolved issues. 

In most of the stories I have read, regression tends to free up the emotions. Making people express their emotions more easily and more fully. What I haven't seen much of, is what can happen when the darker emotions are released. 

We all have our own dark thoughts and fears. Most of the time we can keep them under control. It's what happens when that control is taken away, that can define a person or a relationship. 

All that being said, I thoroughly enjoy reading everyone's thoughts and ideas. Sometimes, an outside view can lead a story in a much more interesting direction. 

So, again... thank you, and keep the comments coming. 

51 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I still feel that half the amazons treat lilles with love and only a small percent have no regard what they do to them.  Being little blind does not make you a monster, yes you may take things away like teeth and walking but the monster don't feel they are any better than animals.  If you study the stories little blind means you want them to be like a baby the age you want makes you do things to them.  In most stories there is an amazon that loves the little they take. 

There's a chasm of difference between loving the Little you take and still respecting them as adults, which is what you said earlier.  I don't think there's anywhere near 50 percent of Amazons, based on what I've read, that consider Littles as adults.  Just because they aren't particularly interested in snatching a Little, doesn't mean they view them as functioning adults.  In fact, this story and Exchanged are the only examples I can recall of the Amazon CG giving a level of agency to the Little under their care, and that level of agency *still* isn't that of a fully functioning adult.  IOW, I think your 50% is probably more like 5%.  I touched on this in my attempt in the DD, where there were Amazons who were not only sympathetic but activist about Littles having rights and agency, but I didn't even get into the details of how they perceived Littles, just that they didn't think Amazon CG's should be able to adopt them at will and abuse them in ways that they could and would not do to their own children. 

Love the story and the coincidences occurring. I like the inner stuff he is working through as well. Great insight! Can’t wait for more. One of the reasons I love the dimension is how everyone adds to it in their own way! 

21 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Love the story and the coincidences occurring. I like the inner stuff he is working through as well. Great insight! Can’t wait for more. One of the reasons I love the dimension is how everyone adds to it in their own way! 

Thank you so much. I also love how has their own spin on the possibilities with this concept. You also tend to have some great insight and comments in the stories. If you think of anything you would like to see, I would be happy to try and work it in. Either in this story or another. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, AndrianD said:

Thank you so much. I also love how has their own spin on the possibilities with this concept. You also tend to have some great insight and comments in the stories. If you think of anything you would like to see, I would be happy to try and work it in. Either in this story or another. 

Thanks. I do mention things from time to time but overall I like to let the writer write their story how they see fit.  If the writer is enjoying it than I think it turns out better.  Plus I try to subscribe to the notion that if I don’t like a story I don’t have to read it or comment on it, I can simply move on. 

I really like the inner working angle and think him already wanting to be an abdl will be interesting.  He does seem real calm almost too quiet too an extent but it is also early in the story so I figure some rebellion might come later on especially if and when he ever leaves the foster home. But I intend t9 just enjoy the ride for now! 

Merry Christmas everyone. I managed to finish another part of the story. Once again, thank you all for your comments and support. 

Not even half-way through checking out, Richard began nodding off. After all, it had been a very eventful day and he still hadn’t eaten anything more than the cookie the nurse had given him. It wasn’t long before his head was down on top of his new bear. After taking the requisite picture, Susan decided to let him sleep. 

When they got back to the car, they found that Deputy Hastings had managed to park Darryl’s SUV not far from Susan’s car. While Susan carefully moved Richard from the cart to the car seat, Darryl and Hastings began loading up both vehicles. Putting the food, open changing supplies, and clothes in Susan’s car, Darryl said: “Honey, why don’t you head on home and get Richard something to eat? We’ll follow along as soon as we can.”

“Good idea.” After making sure that Richard was secure, she got in. After an uneventful 30-minute drive, she pulled into the driveway of a modest ranch style house. Gently waking Richard, she released him from the seat and carried him inside. Going through the kitchen, she went to the family room. Sitting him on the couch, she knelt in front of him.

“Will you be good and stay right here while I get the stuff from the car?” At his nod, she got up. “Thank you. I’ll be right back, then we can get you something to eat.”

Once she had everything brought in and the food put away, she decided that until she had a chance to wash the bottles, she was better off heating up one of the ‘Little Meals’. When she had it in the microwave, she went to get Richard.

“Now, I’m going to carry you to the kitchen. If you start to get nervous, feel free to grab ahold of my shirt again.” Picking him up, she balanced him on her hip. Returning to the kitchen she took the meal out and put it on the table. Filling a juice glass with water, she put it by the meal. Then grabbed a fork and napkin, and sat down.

“Until we get the highchair set up, you’ll have to sit in my lap.” Making sure to keep both arms around him, she cut up the chicken tenders and cheese fries into Little sized bites. “I’m going to have to feed you. This fork is much too big for you to handle properly.

Richard sighed. The diapers were one thing, he wasn’t sure how he felt about being babied. It felt like another form of not having any control. “Can I at least try?”

“Tell you what. If you can hold the fork steady for at least one minute, you can try feeding yourself. 

Deal?”

“Deal!”

Handing him the fork, she started counting. It was heavier than he expected. By the time she got to thirty seconds, his hand was wavering. By 45 seconds, he gave up. Dropping his arm to his lap, he would have dropped the fork if Susan hadn’t grabbed it. 

“Good try!”

“Please don’t patronize me.” Richard frowned. “It was a sucker bet wasn’t it? You knew there was no way in Hell I would be able to hold it steady.”

Watch the language!” She turned him so she could look him in the eye. “I don’t care how you used to talk in your dimension, but we don’t use that kind of language here!”

“Is that for everyone, or just Littles?”

“It’s supposed to be for everyone, but most people are stricter about it with Littles. And don’t think I don’t recognize that tone. It’s not open for negotiation. If anyone else heard that from you, they wouldn’t think twice about tanning your hide. Now let’s get some of this food into you.” 

Although she would have loved to do the whole ‘feed the baby’ routine, Susan didn’t think it would go over very well right now. Years of working with children had taught her how to pick her battles and how far someone can be pushed before they lash out. So, she settled for just carefully feeding him. She needed him to be calm for what had to be done later. They were just finishing when Darryl got home.

Apparently, Darryl and Hastings had been talking on the way, because they came in with a purpose and a plan. They went right to the larger of the two small bedrooms and moved everything to the other bedroom. Then they got the boxes of furniture, stacking them in the family room near the hallway. That done, they went and brought everything else in. Finding the playpen, they set it up in the family room near the kitchen island. Bringing Richard over, she put him in the playpen. “I know there’s nothing to keep you occupied in here, but we really need to keep you safely out of the way.” She then grabbed the bags of clothes and brought them to the laundry room.

With nothing else to do, Richard settled himself to watch Darryl and Hastings put the furniture together. It didn’t take long for him to figure out that they had no idea what they were doing. After watching them study the instructions for a solid ten minutes, Richard felt he had to say something.

“I can help with that, you know.”

Hastings looked at him. “What does a Little know about putting furniture together?”

Frowning, Richard stared back at him. “Well, judging from how long you’ve been staring at those instructions, probably more than you.”

“Why you...” He didn’t get any farther before Darryl stopped him.

“Hastings, we’ve talked about this. You’re still making snap judgements based on appearances.” Deciding to use this as a training experience, Darryl continued. “Now, look at it more logically. You have someone buying pretty much everything needed to care for a Little. What does that tell you?”

“That they didn’t expect to have a Little.”

“Correct. Now what are the ways of getting a Little unexpectedly?”

“Forced adoption, when the new parent perceives that an independent Little cannot care for themselves.”

“Good. And...?”

“An Accidental Little shows up.”

“Correct. Now, in either of those cases, what are the chances of the Little being regressed?”

"Pretty slim.”

“Correct. So, that being the case, don’t you think it’s possible that the Little might have some important knowledge and the ability to relay it?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Good. Now, continue the logic chain. Given what you heard today, what do you think the status of this particular Little is?”

“Knowing he’s an Accidental Little that just arrived within the last 36 hours, he’s probably not regressed, and probably has at least some experience caring for himself.”

“Well done. And don’t forget, many people will say things around Littles they wouldn’t around anyone else. They forget that Little’s understand a lot more than most people realize. Now let’s see if this little guy really does know what he’s talking about.” Going over to the playpen, Darryl lifted Richard out. As he was picking him up, he whispered. “Don’t make a liar out of me” After putting him down, he gave Richard the instructions, and straightened. “Show me what you got, pal.”

Looking over the instructions, saw it was just like the furniture he could have bought at any of the stores in his dimension. “No problem. However, since some of the parts may be a little heavy for me, is it ok if I just direct you?”

When they nodded, he started directing them to which parts needed to be worked on when. Within half an hour, the changing table was together. An hour after that and the crib and highchair were done. After Darryl and Hasting had put them in the bedroom, Hastings sat next to Richard on the floor. 

“I have to ask. Where did you learn to put furniture together like that?”

“I’ve been putting stuff like that together for over 30 years. Heck, half the jobs I had I was the one who had to do it. Shelves, desks, bookcases, cabinets, I’ve built them all. I even designed and built my own bed at one point.” He held out his hand to Hastings. “You’re a good man, Deputy. But Darryl is right about one thing. Don’t let your preconceived notions blind you from what could be vitally important. I’ve done that far too many times and paid the price for it.”

Shaking his head with a chuckle, Hastings took Richards tiny hand in his and gently shook it. “Trust me, you’ve made a believer out of me.” Seeing Darryl by the door, he got up. “Now if you’ll excuse me, I think my ride is ready to take me home. I’ll see you around.”

Turning to the kitchen, Richard saw Susan looking at him. Although he didn’t think she was mad at him, he couldn’t quite figure out what her expression meant. For her part, she had been watching Richard interact with the deputy. It was so easy to forget that he had lived almost twice as long as any one of them. Then he says or does something that just smacks you in the face with it. Shaking her head, she stepped into the family room.

“Ok Sweetie. Bath time, then it’s off to bed with you. Do you want to walk or would you like me to carry you?”

“Walk please.”

She led the way to the bathroom. When he entered, she had already started the water. When he saw the size of the tub, he had a sinking feeling of where this might be going. “I don’t suppose we can discuss this?”

“Not a chance Buster. Strip.” When he didn’t immediately comply, she sat in front of him. “Listen. In case you forgot, I’ve seen the whole package already. The only difference between this and the diaper change earlier, is that this will be a more thorough cleaning. Now, you have two choices. You take your 
clothes off, or I take your clothes off. Pick one.”

Groaning softly, Richard began taking the t-shirt off. Then, dropping his pants to his ankles, he kicked them off. The socks were a little trickier. He used to be able to just lift one leg at a time and pull the sock off. Now with his legs spread the diaper, his balance was off. Finally, he leaned on the cabinet, to stay upright and removed his socks. When he tried to take off the diaper, he received another surprise. He couldn’t pull the tapes off. Even with both hands, he couldn’t get it to budge. Just as he was about to utter a word he shouldn’t, Susan turned to see him struggling.

“Let me help you with that, Sweetie.” She deftly undid the tapes and slid the diaper from between his legs. “You need to start drinking a lot more fluids.”

“Why do you say that?”

“For one thing, this should be a lot wetter for the amount of time it’s been on. Also, your pee shouldn’t be this dark. Everyone should drink enough water to have their pee come out clear, or as close to it as possible.” Turning off the water, she waved him over. “C’mere.” When he was next to her, she picked 
him up and carefully put him in the tub. “Sit.”

Richard looked at her. “Woof.”

“What was that?”

“Treat me like a dog, I’ll act like one.

She chuckled. “Silly. Have a seat, please. I need to get a couple things.”

The water only came up to half way up his stomach, and was the perfect temperature. Shifting his way to the end of the tub, Richard lay back and let the water cover most of him. It had been a very long time since he could stretch out in a tub like this. The floor of the tub was textured, so there was no chance of him sliding. Closing his eyes, he sighed.

When Susan came back in and saw him, she smiled. It was the most relaxed she had ever seen him. Unfortunately, there was much that needed to get done. “Wakey, wakey.” She said before putting several bottles on the floor by the tub. Startled, Richard jumped. Stifling a laugh, Susan apologized. “Sorry about that sweetie. As much as I would love to let you just chill, we need to take care of a couple things.” She grabbed one of the bottles. “Do you know what a depilatory is?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Now, this is another one of those things that isn’t up for negotiation. It’s a matter of good hygiene.” She held up the bottle. “This will get rid of the hair until we can make an appointment for a more permanent solution. Now, I would prefer we do all your body hair, but for now, I will settle for at least your diaper area. And since there are no razors small enough for you, your facial hair also.”

Richard gave it some serious thought. He really didn’t care about the body hair. He had experimented in the past with removing it. However, he had had a moustache for as long as he could remember. He couldn’t remember how he looked without it. However, she had a point about the lack of appropriate 
razors. Finally, he made his decision. “We’ll do it all.” He held out his hands for the lotion. He spread it everywhere he could reach and she put it where he couldn’t. 

“Now we need to leave it on for at least two minutes. It will probably tingle some.” After two minutes she took a wet washcloth and wiped the lotion away, along with his hair. Thoroughly rinsing him off, she drained the water and refilled the tub. She let him wash his own hair and helped him by washing his back. When it looked like he was going to skip his feet, she gave him a tap. “Feet too. No skipping anything here.”

When he was fully clean and once again rinsed off, she drained the tub. She wrapped him in the biggest fluffiest towel he had ever seen, then picked him up and put him down on the bathmat. He couldn’t believe how soft the towel felt against his newly hairless skin. After she got him fully dry, she again 
picked him up still wrapped in the towel. “No walking this time. Don’t want those feet to get dirty again so soon.” 

Carrying him to the bedroom/nursery, she laid him down on the changing table and secured a strap across his chest. “Just to keep my little guy safe.” Grabbing one of the solid-colored diapers, she quickly and efficiently diapered him. 

“Sleeper, or onesie?” she asked holding up one of each.

“Doesn’t matter.”

“Of course, it matters. But for now, we’ll go with the sleeper.” Helping him put it on, she zipped it up and put him in the crib, raising and latching the side rail. “Hold on just a minute. I’ll be right back.” She went out, leaving Richard to his thoughts.

He found the sleeper incredibly soft and comfortable, and the bed felt like any other bed he had slept in. If he could ignore the rails. He could imagine himself in a hotel room somewhere. Soon Susan returned with a baby bottle of water. “It’s mostly in case you get thirsty, but please try and drink some anyway. You really aren’t hydrating enough. Give a shout if you need anything, and I’ll see you in the morning. Sweet dreams.” She left, turning out the light and leaving the door open.

Richard tried to think about all that had happened today, but the combination of the long day and the soft bed, he was soon fast asleep.

Susan went to the family room and started to quietly organize everything to be put away first thing in the morning. She was long done with that task and was sitting on the couch thinking about Richard when she heard the garage door. Getting up, she moved to the kitchen where Darryl would be coming 
in. She was about to ask if he wanted something to eat, when she saw the fast-food bag in his hand.

Putting the bag on the counter, he gave her a hug and kiss. “I got something for you too. I didn’t think you would have time to eat.”

“You are the best. Shall we eat at the table?”

Releasing her, he picked up the bag and they sat down. At first, they ate in silence, but as time went on, they began to talk.

Darryl started. “How is he doing?”

He’s sleeping. He’s accepting everything far better than I would have expected. However, those panic attacks he had today could make it difficult to get him adopted if they continue.”

Darryl chuckled. “You have your argument all planned out, don’t you?”

“What do you mean”

“You want to just go ahead and adopt him ourselves, don’t you?”

“It would make sense. He’s starting to trust us. And we could take care of the paperwork when we take him into the city for his physical and ID chip.”

“Relax, Honey. You’re preaching to the choir. Just watching how he reacts to you is enough to convince me he belongs with us. Besides, I really like the little guy. He’s got some spunk buried in him. And you saw how he talked to Hastings to take the sting of being of being directed by a Little.”

“Oh, thank goodness. I was worried I would have to work to convince you.” She smiled. “I sometimes forget you are almost as smart as I am”

“Yeah, yeah, just because you read more, doesn’t make you smarter.” This was a long running joke between them. They both knew they had different kinds of smarts and tended to complement each other most of the time.

Will you be able to take off some time from work?”

“Absolutely. I’ll call my boss in the morning. Once they hear we’re adopting a Little, I’ll get a month off with pay to help with the adjustment period.” Suddenly she thought of something. “This won’t cause a problem for you will it? I don’t want anyone thinking that you used your position to take him away from the Westins.”

“No need to worry about that. It was thoroughly documented that they were not caring for him properly. Now what say we get some sleep. It’s been a long day and we’re going to have a lot to do over the next few days.”

After disposing of the trash, they went to look in on Richard, then went arm in arm to their room.

• Like 9

Love the update.  And even here, we have someone who doesn't really view Richard as an adult - belied by her own words and internal dialogue:  

18 minutes ago, AndrianD said:

If anyone else heard that from you, they wouldn’t think twice about tanning your hide. Now let’s get some of this food into you.” 

This is a form of gaslighting (even though she's speaking truth).  You should be happy to accept MY stripping you of your agency as an adult, because someone ELSE'S version would be much more abusive and painful.

20 minutes ago, AndrianD said:

Years of working with children had taught her how to pick her battles and how far someone can be pushed before they lash out.

She sees Richard as a child and relies on her interactions with children to guide her behavior toward him.  What little agency she allows him is what she would allow a five-year-old.  

One issue you might watch out for is the inconsistency of how you work with his fear of heights and her acknowledgement of it.  She didn't say a word about him being afraid carrying him from the car to the house, but she specifically addressed it carrying him into the kitchen.  

1 hour ago, WBDaddy said:

Love the update.  And even here, we have someone who doesn't really view Richard as an adult - belied by her own words and internal dialogue:  

This is a form of gaslighting (even though she's speaking truth).  You should be happy to accept MY stripping you of your agency as an adult, because someone ELSE'S version would be much more abusive and painful.

She sees Richard as a child and relies on her interactions with children to guide her behavior toward him.  What little agency she allows him is what she would allow a five-year-old.  

One issue you might watch out for is the inconsistency of how you work with his fear of heights and her acknowledgement of it.  She didn't say a word about him being afraid carrying him from the car to the house, but she specifically addressed it carrying him into the kitchen.  

Thank you for that observation. I actually have a reason for that in mind. The time he freaked out was shortly after eating the cookie. I'm thinking that the regression (depending on how strong) not only reduces inhibition, but also reduces control over other deeply embedded emotions and fears. It's that control that's going to keep coming into play. How many of us truly realize how much we depend on our control over so many facets of our minds. 

25 minutes ago, AndrianD said:

Thank you for that observation. I actually have a reason for that in mind. The time he freaked out was shortly after eating the cookie. I'm thinking that the regression (depending on how strong) not only reduces inhibition, but also reduces control over other deeply embedded emotions and fears. It's that control that's going to keep coming into play. How many of us truly realize how much we depend on our control over so many facets of our minds. 

I like the idea of using that mechanic, but I was talking specifically about *her* actions, as opposed to his response to her actions.  He wouldn't be afraid until after she picked him up (or he knew she was about to). However, she said something before picking him up one time, but not the other time.  If she were behaving consistently, she'd be asking every time, and his response is what you can play with in that scenario. 

31 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

I like the idea of using that mechanic, but I was talking specifically about *her* actions, as opposed to his response to her actions.  He wouldn't be afraid until after she picked him up (or he knew she was about to). However, she said something before picking him up one time, but not the other time.  If she were behaving consistently, she'd be asking every time, and his response is what you can play with in that scenario. 

Great point. I'll watch better for that in future parts.

• 4 weeks later...

Finally, another update. Sorry for the delay, sometimes it's hard to stay motivated to write. Also, sorry for the pun. I couldn't help myself. You'll know it when you see it. 

Richard woke up fairly early the next morning. He couldn’t tell exactly what time, since there wasn’t a clock in the room. He had to pee, but wasn’t sure if the diaper could hold it, having awoken 3 times during the night to pee. Even though it was much thicker than anything he had tried in his own world, he didn’t want it to leak. He was used to doing everything he could to prevent leaking. Both to avoid discovery, and to reduce the amount of clean up. He was honest enough with himself to admit how lazy he could be. After a few minutes, he remembered that he really didn’t have any choice, and relaxed. The clammy feeling of a long-wet diaper, was replaced with a much warmer feeling. He tried not to move so the diaper could absorb the pee without leaking. Unfortunately, he started to feel the warmth creeping
up his back. Cursing softly under his breath, he tried to get comfortable, but the pee-soaked sleeper quickly got cold and felt sticky on his back.

A few minutes later, the door was pushed fully open and Susan came in. “Good morning, Sweetie!” She leaned into the crib. “Did you forget about the monitor?” She tapped him lightly on the nose. “Watch it with those naughty words. One more time and you’ll have to be punished. Now let’s get you out of those wet clothes.” Lowering the side of the crib, she wrapped her arms around him. “Remember, only look at me or the ceiling.” When he nodded, she brought him to the changing table. “Well done.” She said as she sat him on the table. She quickly stripped the sleeper off of him and tossed it into the hamper.

“Sorry I’m so much trouble.” Richard mumbled with his head down.

She stopped and looked at him. “Who said you were any trouble?”

“Nobody, but that’s what I usually end up being. More laundry because I leaked, extra work to cater to my stupid fear, and I’m sure there’s going to be a lot more as time goes on. I always end up being a burden”

“First off, let me say that you are not now nor have you ever been a ‘burden’ here. Nor are you any trouble. Now, we can argue that, or I can get you out of that soggy diaper. Your choice.”

“Change please.”

“Good choice.” What followed was a diaper change unlike any he had yet experienced since he got to this dimension. Susan took her time, thoroughly cleaning everything from knees to chest, front and back. Gently rubbing the wipes over his skin. Once done with that, she grabbed the baby oil. This time she spread it from neck to toe. Gently but firmly massaging it into his skin, until he no longer felt slippery. Finally, she placed a diaper under him and sprinkled baby powder around his diaper area. Again, she softly massaged it in. Satisfied, she taped the diaper snugly in place. The whole process took almost 20 minutes.

Richard lay there stunned. He couldn’t remember ever experiencing something so loving and caring without being sexual. Every touch said ‘You are safe.’ Every caress said ‘You are loved.’ Every look said ‘You are important.’ Decades of self-hate had left him unable to respond to those kinds of messages. His mind did the only thing it could when it’s overwhelmed by such unfamiliar emotions. It turned inward. For several minutes he just lay there staring at nothing. In his mind, Richard was once again searching through his past. Only this time he wasn’t looking at reasons to hate himself, he was desperately looking for reasons that he might deserve those feelings. To his surprise, he was finding them. More than he 
ever thought possible. Times when he helped someone, just because it was the right thing to do. Times he had every reason to be proud of himself. Even times when he was genuinely happy.

It was another unusual feeling that brought him back to reality. Refocusing his eyes, he saw that Susan was gently rubbing his stomach in circle. Looking at her face, he saw a small smile.

“You all right there, Sweetie?” She stopped rubbing. “You looked a thousand miles away there.”

Richard nodded. He struggled to find the words to express what he was feeling, but soon realized that there was really only one way. He reached up to her in the universal gesture to be picked up.

“Are you sure, Sweetie?” When he again nodded, she carefully picked him up. As soon as he was close enough, he wrapped his arms around her neck and buried his face in her hair. Deep inside him, something shifted. What had been an intellectual knowledge that she wouldn’t let him fall, became a 
deep-seated certainty that when he was in her arms, he would always be safe. He held on for several moments, then whispered in her ear. 

“Thank you.”

“For what?”

“For making me feel special.”

“Sweetie, you’re always special.” They held the hug until a loud gurgle from Richard’s stomach made them both start laughing. “I think someone needs their breakfast.” She went to put him back on the changing table, but he wouldn’t let go. “Honey, I need to put you down to get you dressed.” He shook his head. “Are you ok staying in just your diaper?” He nodded. “Alright. Let’s go get something to quiet down that talkative tummy of yours.” Grabbing his glasses off of the dresser, she handed them to him. He put them on as she carried him out of the room.

As they were going down the hallway, she said, “You do know I will have to put you down to make breakfast, right?” Reluctantly, he nodded. “Good. Now, what do you normally like for breakfast? We have oatmeal, fruit, cereal...”

He thought about it. “Well, usually I would just skip breakfast. On those rare occasions I did eat breakfast, I would either have a donut, danish or waffle. If I went out, I would have eggs, bacon and hash browns.”

“I can assure you, there’ll be no skipping breakfast here. At the very least, you’ll have a bottle of formula. We have to make sure you get the nutrition you need. Why don’t we start with that for now and see how hungry you are then?” She started to put him in the highchair. She sighed when he  continued to cling to her. “I need both hands for this. Don’t worry, you’ll be perfectly safe in the highchair. I promise, as soon as the bottle is ready, you can have it in my lap if you want.”

He let go and allowed her to secure him in the highchair. He half watched her preparing a bottle. He was trying to sort out how he was feeling. He felt normal, like he before he came to this unusual dimension. However, he knew that he had never been that clingy with anyone. Usually, he was the complete opposite. Holding himself back, trying to be sure of his feelings before expressing anything. Granted, that usually backfired on him and left him mostly alone. He was still confused when she returned with the bottle of formula.

Putting the bottle on the counter, she moved to pick him up. She paused just before actually picking him up, giving him time to signal that he was ready for it. She wasn’t going to startle him into a panic attack again. When he showed he was ready, she picked him up, grabbed the bottle and went to the couch in the family room. Sitting down, she sat Richard in her lap, his back against her stomach. “Do you want me to hold the bottle for you, or would you like to do it yourself?” She asked.

Still confused, and unsure of how being fed a bottle would make him feel, he replied. “I’d like to hold it myself please.” Taking the bottle with both hands, he gave an experimental suck. The flavor danced on his taste buds and exploded in his brain. He recognized some of the flavors, but not all of them. Vanilla dominated, along with what he guessed was their kind of milk. Normally, he didn’t like the taste of milk, but this didn’t leave the same annoying aftertaste that he expected. Underneath those, was another 
flavor that he had never tasted before. He was suckling in earnest even before he finished analyzing the taste. He relaxed and leaned back into Susan.

Susan had kept her hands lightly on him to keep him steady, and when he leaned back, she slowly rubbed his belly with her thumb. She smiled, enjoying the quiet time with him. It wasn’t long before she heard the sound of an empty bottle. She gently took the bottle and pulled it from his lips. She didn’t want him to swallow too much air. Sure enough, she soon heard a loud belch. She giggled. This had the effect of shaking Richard back to reality. As soon as he realized that his head was nestled between Susan’s breasts, he sat bolt upright. He would have fallen right out of her lap if she hadn’t kept a hand on him.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t...” He began.

“Sorry for what?” She interrupted. “The perfectly normal act of burping, or instinctively finding the most comfortable place to rest your head?”

“B-but... I was taught that you don’t ever touch a woman there without their permission.”

“And that is absolutely right. However, I gave permission both by sitting you in my lap this way and more importantly, by taking on the responsibility for taking care of you. You have to stop thinking in terms of your old life. You have a whole new life here to enjoy.” She paused, turning him to face her. “Speaking of that. Darryl and I had a little talk last night.”

Richard’s breath caught in his throat. He just knew that he was going to be sent to someone else. Once again, he had done something wrong to mess up a good thing. He was so busy thinking of what he could have done wrong, that he missed what she said next.

When she saw that she didn’t get the reaction she had expected, Susan lightly tapped Richard on the nose. “Yoo-hoo, Space Cadet. You didn’t hear the last part, did you?” When he shook his head, she continued. “I said, Darryl and I want to want to be more than just your foster parents. We have decided to officially adopt you.” Watching for his reaction, all she saw was surprise. “I see you didn’t expect that. Listen to me. I want you to understand this. Even though we can legally do this whether you like it or not, it’s important to us that you be happy with the decision too. If you don’t want to stay with us, we’ll continue to look for a suitable family for you. Now, would you like to stay with us permanently?”

Too choked up to say anything, Richard nodded, then clambered up to hug her around the neck. She hugged him back with a happy tear in her eye. After a couple minutes, she gently pried his arms from around her neck.

“Now that that’s settled.” She began. “I could use something to eat. You up for a waffle?” When he again nodded, she got up and went to the kitchen. She was half way there when she noticed that he wasn’t clinging to her like he usually did. “You’ll need to be a good boy and sit in the highchair while I 
make them. Can you do that?”

“I’ll try.”

She placed him in the seat and grabbed the tray from the counter next to the highchair. As she went to secure it, she saw Richard flinch from the seat back. That’s when she remembered that he was still dressed only in a diaper. She finished latching the tray in place. “You wait right there for a minute. Let’s at least get a t-shirt on you.” She hurried into the nursery and grabbed the first shirt she saw. It was bright orange with a picture of a rooster dressed as a wild west gunslinger. Getting back, she had him raise his arms and slipped the shirt on him. Richard looked at the picture and chuckling, softly said the first thing that came to his mind. “Yippee Ki Yay, mother clucker.”

“What was that?”

“Nothing.”

“No, seriously, what did you say? I’m not mad, I just want to make sure of what I thought you said.”

Looking down at the tray, Richard answered. “I said, Yippee Ki Yay, mother clucker.”

“How did you know that character’s catch phrase?”

Richard wasn’t sure exactly how best to answer that, but eventually decided that it would be best to tell the truth. “I didn’t. It’s a play on words from a quote in a movie back home. The actual quote is much more... adult.”

“I think I know what you mean. That actually explains a lot.”

“How so?”

“Well, that show is really popular with both children and Littles. However, it seems that Portal Littles have the strongest reaction to that line. They laugh like crazy every time it’s said, then look guilty. Now I understand both their laughter and why they look guilty.”

Now Richard felt bad. He didn’t want to get anyone in trouble. Even if it was by accident. “Will they be stopped from watching it now?”

Susan didn’t even need to think about it. She knew how difficult it was for Portal Littles to adapt to this dimension. She’d seen the wistful looks most of them got when they looked at people doing normal adult activities. There was no way she would take away one of the few true joys some of them had.

“Don’t you worry.” She replied. “I won’t tell anyone. It’ll be our secret.” Truth be told, she loved the idea of some of those proud, snooty, ‘I’m better than you because I have a Little’ people not knowing that they don’t know everything. “Now, let me make those waffles.”

• Like 11
  • AndrianD changed the title to Damaged Goods (Updated 1-16-2021)

I love the natural bond they have. So sweet to watch develop but I think we all know punishment is coming eventually. Love the story and look forward to seeing more!!

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/6/2021 at 9:04 PM, Baby Billy said:

One thing about this story that I wonder, he was coming home from work what happened to his denture,  they found his glasses in the car?

He stopped wearing the dentures not long after getting them. You would be surprised what you can manage without teeth.  Almost everything about him is based on, myself. 

24 minutes ago, AndrianD said:

He stopped wearing the dentures not long after getting them. You would be surprised what you can manage without teeth.  Almost everything about him is based on, myself. 

OK I can see that, I take my lower ones out until I am eating, but at work you would think he would wear them so not to draw attention.

9 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

OK I can see that, I take my lower ones out until I am eating, but at work you would think he would wear them so not to draw attention.

I haven't worn any for at least a decade. The trick is to keep your jaw mostly relaxed at all times. I've had quite a few people surprised when they learned that I don't have any teeth. Besides, some of the adhesives make me sick. The only thing that really bothers me is missing some of the foods that I can't handle anymore. Like peanuts, cantaloupe, fresh cauliflower, etc. 

14 minutes ago, AndrianD said:

I haven't worn any for at least a decade. The trick is to keep your jaw mostly relaxed at all times. I've had quite a few people surprised when they learned that I don't have any teeth. Besides, some of the adhesives make me sick. The only thing that really bothers me is missing some of the foods that I can't handle anymore. Like peanuts, cantaloupe, fresh cauliflower, etc. 

Well I like meat to much so I have to be able to chew.

9 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Well I like meat to much so I have to be able to chew.

I eat steak quite often.  Medium rare, good quality is easily handled even without teeth. I can even handle potato chips and crackers if they crumble easily. It took some time, but my palette toughened up enough to eat most foods. When you have no choice, you find a way. I couldn't afford to get my dentures relined. I found a way to make do. It doesn't even embarrass me anymore. 

Also, I'm sorry I didn't say this before, but thank you for reading my story. I'm still trying to keep going with it, but keep having motivation issues. 

• AndrianD changed the title to Damaged Goods (Updated 4-23-2021)