LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

i am wearing a clean tykables little builders for the rest of the evening hopefully i can stay dry till after dinner but it's probably unlikely.  

My morning NS Supreme blue diaper is just wet , no messes this morning. For work I think I will go with an Abena m4 plastic back diaper, a booster of some sort, several drops of Abbey & Sullivan Baby Powder scented oil to keep me smelling fresh and clean, topped off with printed Big Tots cotton/lycra diaper pants. This should hopefully get me through the day until I get home. By that time I'll be very wet.

Woke up in a messy tykables overnights with a stuffer in my crib oh no hang on omg i've just made a big load of diarrhoea in my diaper damn it's leaking at least I had a disposable pad underneath me while I am sleeping lucky mommy has got everything ready to change my diaper gotta go so mommy can change my diaper so bye bye remember stay padded to prevent any accidents from getting on the floor and have a super diapered day in your favourite diaper.

• Like 2

Me, I'm in a tie dye mega max with a booster on because I am off to work and I have to make the diaper last the entire shift.

7 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

Woke up in a messy tykables overnights with a stuffer in my crib oh no hang on omg i've just made a big load of diarrhoea in my diaper damn it's leaking at least I had a disposable pad underneath me while I am sleeping lucky mommy has got everything ready to change my diaper gotta go so mommy can change my diaper so bye bye remember stay padded to prevent any accidents from getting on the floor and have a super diapered day in your favourite diaper.

Staying padded is the only way to prevent accidents from happening and also staying away from growing up and being a big kid or an adult. Even staying padded helps keep the potty monster away.  It's also a way to stay young and babied forever.

• Like 3

Right now, wearing a very dry tie-dye mega max diaper. Got out of the shower about two hours ago, so I’m all set there. Tomorrow I will go to my next physical therapy appointment, so hopefully everything will be OK.

• Like 1

In a disposable with cloth nappies and yellow plastic panties I’m quite wet as I just woke up but won’t change my nappies yet as I usually fill my nappies. 

Is there any one from Brisbane Australia 

i am sitting on my diaper change table about to have my poopy leaky tykables overnights diaper changed into a tykables puppers ok gotta go mommy is needs to change me so have fun in your diapers and bye bye. 

3 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

i am sitting on my diaper change table about to have my poopy leaky tykables overnights diaper changed into a tykables puppers ok gotta go mommy is needs to change me so have fun in your diapers and bye bye. 

You have a changing table?? I’m so jealous. 

As for me , I’m wearing a soaking wet Little for Big Vintage Baby but I’m not ready for a change until I go poopy. 

• Like 1

Late one for me! Tena ultima for bed for the whole two hours sleep I’ll get before getting up for work lol. Might have to wear to work! Who knows. 

• Like 1

Soggy betterdry. Been in it after changing this morning out of a soaked ABU kiddo ( awesome diaper!!??) and been it it all day...?

• Like 1
11 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

You have a changing table?? I’m so jealous. 

As for me , I’m wearing a soaking wet Little for Big Vintage Baby but I’m not ready for a change until I go poopy. 

I think Mommy's gonna have her hands full with that one. LOL!???? You little stinker!???☺️♥️ Baby making a cute little doo-doo In his diaper for Mommy!???♥️☺️??????????? Such an GOOD little boy!???????♥️☺️?☘️?

1 hour ago, superdiaperboy said:

i am wearing a dry tykables little builders 

It'll probably be filled with pee-pees by the morning!???☺️?♥️?????♥️?