LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

A wet and poopy NS Supreme purple diaper for me.

Update 7 or so hours later: I changed after I got my morning exercise in my wet and messy diaper. Wife is up now, so no messy diapers just wet. Currently have a Rearz Air Active diaper on with a pair of Big Tots Cotton/Lycra Diaper Pants over them.

Wet cloth backed McKesson diaper with an insert.  Worked all week including yesterday afternoon until 11pm and was busy all week with the Christmas preparations.  Now that it's over, I'm taking the morning to relax in a diaper and catch up on Daily Diapers as it's been a couple days since I could review the forum posts. 

By the way, I am one who actually enjoys more the week or two before Christmas than the actual day itself.  I enjoy getting out among the shoppers, decorations, Christmas music, doing preparations, wrapping gifts and watching the holiday specials and movies (even the commercials).  Once Christmas is over, it's all back to normal. :27_EmoticonsHDcom:

After I changed my wet and messy morning NS purple Supreme diaper, I decided to go for cloth with several boosters and Euroflex pants. I am very wet and time for a change after about 6 hours.

I wore a NS Lite purple diaper for the very first time to a doctor's appointment. The appointment was for a shoulder so I thought I would be fine and I was. Now home and a little wet, no where near capacity.

Abena M4 for the evening and bed. Tomorrow for work I already have my diaper out, a Tena Ultra should hopefully get me through the day, if not I can change in the privacy of my office. Oh,? my goodness, this is my third post of the day and my third diaper!!

Just changed out of a soaked PeekABU and into a Crinklz Astronaut diaper.   I  really thought that the PeekABU would make it till bedtime,  but then I  got into the beer.  So, now, I hope this Crinklz makes it till bedtime,  LOL

A wet n messy Northshore Supreme Lite.  Put it on a little while ago and ran out to the store. Stopped and got gas in the car and put some air in the tires.   I  peed while putting air in.   

Then a quick stop at the grocery store for a few things.  As I was getting into the car to come home, a little bit of poop came out into my diaper.   Really loose.  A little bit more on the way home.  When I got home,  I  pooped some more.

9 hours ago, Moochie said:

I am ready for bed in a Forsite AM/PM Stars diaper, dry and clean, but tomorrow morning I will be wet, and hopefully messy within a few minutes after I get up.

It's morning and I am indeed wet and messy. My diaper choice for work today is a Rearz Select (two tape) diaper.

I'm trying a Rearz Barnyard today,  for the first time.   It's a very comfortable diaper and it's a little wet already.   I think that these velcro tapes are better than those on the Bambino diapers,  but I think that I'd still prefer regular sticky tapes.

I am in a clean and dry pink megamax, after spending the better part of the day In soaking wet (all the way through the back padding) pink megamax.  I felt GOOD too  ?❤️?

2 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

I am in a clean and dry pink megamax, after spending the better part of the day In soaking wet (all the way through the back padding) pink megamax.  I felt GOOD too  ?❤️?

That's always GOOD Brian!? Nothing like those good Diaper Days!??❤️?☺️????❤️?