LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

In a Rearz Daydreamer diaper today.  I just love the wetness indicator with these diapers. Nothing fades. Nothing turns blue.  It just turns yellow from me peeing in it. I just love how it shows through.  I'll have to get some vitamin D.

I really can't wait to see how well it turns brown. 

These diapers also have a very slight hint of baby powder smell to them too.

Currently a Tranquility Slimline. Started with a Wellness Superio when I went to bed Saturday morning. Spent a significant amount of time, soaking that. Changed to a Tranquility and wet that once before getting ready for church. Got back in from that and got a Northdhore Tie Dye Max. Got my money's worth from that. I have a Rearz Alpava for bedtime this morning. It's expected to be cold again today. Gotta go back to work Monday night. 

just been changed out of a extremely messy tykables overnights. Now in a freshly clean tykables waddlers to start the day off

I just put on a Rearz Daydreamer diaper. These diapers feel so good, hold a lot and really show off how wet they are.

I'm currently wearing a wet Adventure Puffs diaper. This is my second Adventure Puffs diaper of the day. Absolutely soaked the first one. 

Cloth backed 4 tape Attends with a booster pad and my Rearz clear double layer rustle plastic pants.  Just got back from running errands for a couple hours (well diapered).  I scored big at Goodwill while I was out.  Two packages of PLASTIC BACKED Attends, total of 40 diapers for less than $8.  I often find the cloth backed Attends but it's rare when I find plastic backed ones!

• Like 1
13 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Cloth backed 4 tape Attends with a booster pad and my Rearz clear double layer rustle plastic pants.  Just got back from running errands for a couple hours (well diapered).  I scored big at Goodwill while I was out.  Two packages of PLASTIC BACKED Attends, total of 40 diapers for less than $8.  I often find the cloth backed Attends but it's rare when I find plastic backed ones!

Nice!

Old school plastic or a bit newer?

Edited by astrodiaper
Preventing multiple entries for the same thing.

I have one of those plastic backed Attends I got at Goodwill that I mentioned yesterday.  Wow!  Not as absorbent as the last ones I got. Even the cloth backed Attends are better than these plastic backed ones.  These are much thinner.  I'm sitting on both a disposable and washable waterproof chair pad as I expect full leakage in about 2 hours total, if not sooner.  Well, for about 20 cents a diaper I can't really grumble!  I can double diaper or use a booster.

Just put on another of those thin plastic backed Attends.  I need to use them and for the future I'll either double diaper or add a booster.  The one I put on this morning lasted about 2 hours and it was so over saturated my disposable chair pad was soaked and the diaper was wet all over the outside plastic backing.  The inside of the diaper was so soaked when I took it off pee was running out of it.  I'm dry, peed in the toilet so hoping this may last 2 hours

Sitting here in just my wet Rearz Daydreamer diaper.  Really love how these diapers look as I wet them. Rearz diapers are so comfortable too. This diaper is going to be messy pretty soon too, I feel it coming. 

Update,  the Daydreamer diaper is wet and messy. Sitting here in a big, squishy mess and it feels really good. 

Edited by Spanky

I'm in a Rearz Barnyard - I've been in it since I got up this morning, basically. It's pretty heavy up front but still has some runway left in the rear quarters. I like these - they're pretty reliable and comfortable. A bit bulky but winter clothes help. 

Although a routine morning, my wet and messy Attends Premier diaper never gets old or routine with the pleasure I get from my morning diaper.

After I changed my wet and messy morning blue NRU diaper, I put on a Cushies Cloth back diaper. I only had to go in for a consulting role for about three hours this morning. I wet at least once, came home and have been in the Cushies diaper now for about 7 hours. I am very wet, but not leaking, although I will be changing soon because I don't want to push the limits on my diapee, My wife is in the kitchen starting to prepare dinner, so we will eat early since I have been home most of the day...and wet nearly all the day!!!!☺️