On 6/16/2023 at 10:36 AM, Diaperlover1224 said:

image.thumb.jpg.8bc478008f2f166b2405626ec731e78a.jpgABU today

HOTI am so turned on with that pic.

• Like 1
On 6/18/2023 at 8:37 AM, Little Baby Becca said:

A wet Pampers Swaddlers this morning...

967112461_PampersSz8(126).thumb.jpg.c9e570db17f65ecc112ad70bb366695e.jpg

Little Becca soo nice Love it.

S2 covered by a pink Large Northshore Suprime, covered by a Rearz Halloween cover. The S2s are my current discreet option for wearing in town, and the Supreme's I got because my wife said she might try wearing again over my last vacation. She wears cloths for her monthy, but can't bring herself to go in them, and didn't like the feeling of plastic last time we tried them and still doesn't. Someone has to use them up, but they are pretty leak prone due to the size difference, pretty much the only place they 'fit' is ample coverage for upwards wetting.

It's a good morning in a wet and slightly messy Cushies cloth back diaper. For work I think I will go (and go in) an Abena M4 cloth back diaper with a pair of plastic pants for added security and with help for diaper sag that is so prevalent with cloth back disposable diapers. Coffee is done, time to get a cup and enjoy the walk in my wet and soiled diaper.

On 8/7/2020 at 6:00 PM, Little Baby Becca said:

Pampers Easy-ups with Hello Kitty. Going to be a fun night...

Baby Beca.  Hi. I'm Jaime. 

An DL and a Daddy

Just now, babyboy10xxx said:

Baby Beca.  Hi. I'm Jaime. 

An DL and a Daddy

Im also a single guy looking for a baby to love and to call my own.

On 6/22/2023 at 4:00 PM, Oscar Stern said:

Mine is this Depend Fresh Protection. They've been reformulated to avoid leaks so that they hold the same amount as Tab Style Diapers.

me in my depend.jpg

You have my attention. When did they re-formulate?

On 6/22/2023 at 4:00 PM, Oscar Stern said:

Mine is this Depend Fresh Protection. They've been reformulated to avoid leaks so that they hold the same amount as Tab Style Diapers.

me in my depend.jpg

You have my attention. When did they re-formulate?

On 6/23/2023 at 12:17 AM, NonCommitted11 said:

Back in Attends tonight

image.jpg

Attends are thinner (as you can see) more like a store brand, but I use them for times I'll only be able to wear for 2 to 3 hours.  Looks like you really enjoy wearing them (as you can also see!)

Not sure if this counts but I am working later this afternoon so no time to really enjoy a diaper.  I'm going to do laundry in about an hour so I put on a second pair of Haines cotton briefs over the ones I had on and a FTL cotton brief over the first two.  Then a good sized pair of vinyl pants.  Just wet myself sitting here at my computer.  True it's not a diaper but they are cotton and I'm using them like a diaper!  When saturated they will all go in the washer with the rest of my clothes to wash.  I guess I can truly say "I wet my pants" considering they are underpants.

• Like 2

The usual French BabyDoll. If being "padded" means anything, it is the ultimate because it is padded all over and all around. It is thick between the legs so that you cannot cross your legs above the knee and even at the knee it is difficult and just look how it sticks out at the sides, front and back. It is so thick that you could not even feel a pretty strong spanking; which is alright because girls are not spanked anyway because it is to coarse. If everthing goes right, it takes about 5 minutes to put on, but it goes for about 9 hours between changes, 12+ with the special liner that makes a "Full BabyDoll" a "French BabyDoll"

You are not supposed to use a diaper to full capacity. That only means how long you CAN go between changes. How long you SHOULD go is based on still being comfortable at changing time. If a diaper is used for punishment or chastizement, then the comfort of the "Babyfirl" is irrelevant and you may want her to be wet for as long as possible and nothing says "I do not care a fig about you" than being wet most of the day and being put to bed already wet: "You are not a good little girl, so why should I care about how you feel" or "I have other, nicer little girls to take care of", or "you are much too proud and need to be shown who is sQueen around here. So let us see how you like being treated as a baby and just a doll. And just see how well you can keep it from showing in such a short little babydoll. Let us see how proud you are then"

My 3 pairs of underpants were totally saturated and I had a big puddle in my plastic pants when I slid them down to put my soaked underwear in the washing machine.  All in all it was a nice feeling wetting my 3 pairs of underpants but they definitely are not a substitute for a diaper!

I'm in a proper diaper this morning, a Betterdry I put on about 6 hours ago.  I didn't sleep all that well (I often have a hard time sleeping in diapers no matter how tired I am), but the only time I had to get out of bed last night was with a leg cramp!  Usually I get up every hour and a half to pee.  My diaper is really wet but I have at least 2 hours of capacity left in it, possibly more.

Yesterday my wife broke her foot and after hours in the local Emergency Department and after coming home and taking care of her, I did not wear a diaper to bed. I got up early as usual but instead of a diaper, I put on a pair of blue training pants from Baby Pants, sat on the toilet, wet and then messed my training pants. Now I am sitting on a baby changing pad on my chair feeling the wet cloth training pants becoming colder in the front, but the back is still warm, lumpy, and squishy, a nice firm poopie, so cleaning up and rinsing the training pants out should be relatively easy. I still have to go to work, I had no time to cancel important appointments, and I already have a Bambino Classico V2 diaper ready.

On 6/24/2023 at 9:39 AM, rusty pins said:

Not sure if this counts but I am working later this afternoon so no time to really enjoy a diaper.  I'm going to do laundry in about an hour so I put on a second pair of Haines cotton briefs over the ones I had on and a FTL cotton brief over the first two.  Then a good sized pair of vinyl pants.  Just wet myself sitting here at my computer.  True it's not a diaper but they are cotton and I'm using them like a diaper!  When saturated they will all go in the washer with the rest of my clothes to wash.  I guess I can truly say "I wet my pants" considering they are underpants.

That’s fair. I kind of started that way with multiple pairs of underwear. Of course, this is before I had access to my little cousin’s diapers. 

Nothing tonight. Most of the weekend was a wash. Was hoping to do Game Night at my cousin’s Saturday, they didn’t get back until late. Did get one Attends clothback used, but it was quite warm last night, and again tonight. Got nothing padded on at the moment. Still waiting for my last load to finish. May put on an Attends pull-up, but not quite talked myself into that yet. 

My third French BabyDoll of the weekend, since early Saturday night It went on at 7 pm last night and is still only moderately wet at 6 am now

I changed my mind at the last minute for my work diaper. Rather than the Classico V2 diaper I am at work with a Tranquility ATN diaper, a microfiber booster and a pair of Barbra panties over my diaper. I found out last week that there is as a medical supply store less than a mile away from my office that sells Tranquility ATN diapers. I may run out during lunch and buy a pack of mediums. Very convenient, and with a pair of panties or printed cotton/lycra diaper pants from BigTots over them, the aesthetics is very pleasing rather than just a plain white diaper.

Attends pull-up. My car is effectively out of commission until I can get it checked and fixed. I’ve walked out to my job and back before, so it’s not a big deal, except for lingering stomach issues. I’ll probably wear a pull-up of some kind on the way here, but under big boy pants, so I can take them off when I get here. (Not liking the rubbing on the inner left side.). Ideally, I won’t need them on the way back, but that has yet to be seen. 

My morning Bambino Magnifico diaper is wet and messy. Nice diaper, I like the print and the stretchy side panels, as well as the hybrid taping system with velcro and the soft, supple plastic backing. I think I will wear one to work today as well, might be a little bulky when wet but with an untucked shirt I am confident that I will be discreet.

Currently I am wearing a Northshore Supreme, my over night disposable. I just got up a bit ago, wet, with a change to my cloth diaper as soon as they come out of the dryer.