LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

I am ready for the evening and bed in a Total Dry X-Plus diaper and blue Baby Your Doll diaper pants/covers.

Morning update: You guessed it, I am wet and messy. My plan for work is an Abena M4 plastic back diaper, I'll wet during the day, but no messing at work.

Prevail Air Overnight - My partner wanted to try this new to the market cloth backed disposable rather than my usual ATN plastic backed diaper.  Well, it works ok for overnight, but she doesn't want to completely trust it on me for overnight yet.  On the other hand, they are very soft, very absorbent, and don't make too big of a bulge under my jeans.  Give them a try.  These may be my new daytime diaper.  Got mine delivered by Walmart. I'm about 150 lbs, and the size 1 fits me just fine.   

• Like 2

With all the heat and humidity we have been having I have been drinking more water. We know what that means! My morning Total Dry-X-Plus diaper is soaked, and now also messy.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Moochie said:

With all the heat and humidity we have been having I have been drinking more water. We know what that means! My morning Total Dry-X-Plus diaper is soaked, and now also messy.

Same here, with the heat and humidity, I’m drinking a lot more and I know my tye dye Northshore Megamax diapers with 3 boosters are seriously working overtime and by the end of the day they eve soaked to the bone. 

48 minutes ago, Kawaharu said:

Me, I went to the dermatologist with a megamax diaper and 2 boosters. Then went to the gym and now I'm at home working on my podcast show 

Busy day. What's your podcast called?

I have a wet and messy Abena M4 plastic back diaper with a pair of satin diaper covers that I just received from SatintheMaiden on ETSY. They are beautiful, I highly recommend them for an attractive aesthetic and satin feel over your diapers. I haven't worn them over cloth back disposable diapers yet, but they should help with diaper sag that we all experience with cloth back disposable diapers. The satin diaper covers are not waterproof, so don't make that mistake.

Right now a store type cloth backed Prevail diaper that will last me about 3 hours.  Later i have to go out of town for about an hour and a half so I will put on a cloth backed 4 tape Attends stuffed with a Fit Right diaper core.  I'll top it off with a white pocket t-shirt onesie and my jeans.  That combo should last me until late afternoon.  Not yet sure if it will be just wet or messy.  Last messy diaper was a blow out and a pain to clean up.  It all depends on my mood when I get back from out of town.

Just put on a Pink MegaMax.   I'm not really a pink diaper kind of guy, but a couple came as free samples with my last order so I'll use and abuse them.

I really like the Tye Dye and Black MegaMax diapers.  White are great too.

The above mentioned 4 tape cloth backed Attends with a Fit Right diaper's inner core for a stuffer.  Got back from out of town and shopping about half an hour ago.  I'm soaked, no plastic pants and I wet my already soaked diaper in the grocery store parking lot.  Yes, I leaked and felt the wetness trickle part way down my leg before my jeans caught it.  When I got home I removed my jeans, put plastic pants on over my diaper and onesie (onesie has to be washed anyway), pushed out a load in my soaked diaper and I'm now sitting here surfing the site.

• Like 1

Not sure what I ate recently, but I was up most of the night with it coming out both ends. Thankfully, I went to bed thickly diapered in a Rearz Safari, Bambino Cloudee, and large 6-tape Attends with 3 Pampers overnights and 1 vintage plastic baby diaper as a stuffer. Despite letting loose a bunch overnight, the diaper held it all! Woke up feeling better, took a shower, and now just sitting in a Rearz Safari.

• Like 1