LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

My evening wear is a Total Dry X-Plus diaper, dry and clean now but tomorrow morning will be a different story to tell.?

Update: As anticipated and predicted, my morning diaper is wet and messy. I am cleared to return back to work tomorrow after 10 days of quarantine with my second round of COVID. I am feeling better, but fatigued, even though, I am going to try to go out this morning for a jog in my wet and poopy diaper. I'll change in about two hours. Wish me luck.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Moochie said:

My evening wear is a Total Dry X-Plus diaper, dry and clean now but tomorrow morning will be a different story to tell.?

Update: As anticipated and predicted, my morning diaper is wet and messy. I am cleared to return back to work tomorrow after 10 days of quarantine with my second round of COVID. I am feeling better, but fatigued, even though, I am going to try to go out this morning for a jog in my wet and poopy diaper. I'll change in about two hours. Wish me luck.

Good luck 

Attends Premier diaper for the evening, nothing fancy.

Update: It's morning now and I am very, very wet and messy. I can't think of a better way to start the day. I return to the office today after 10 days quarantine because of COVID. I am going to wear a BareBum diaper under my business casual attire.

NS blue Supreme diaper for the evening and bed time. I am dry and hope to remain dry for bed, but I will wet consciously during the night, since I am not incontinent.

Cloth backed Fit-Right as I plan to be in it only 2 to 3 hours this morning.  Later I'll cut the side panels off another Fit-Right and use it for a stuffer inside a cloth backed Attends.  I'll wear my plastic pants over it because the plan is to wet and mess while doing some work around the house and outside.

I just changed my wet Wellness Original diaper that I had on for about 8 hours, and now ready for the evening and bed in a Total Dry X-Plus diaper.

• Like 1

I love the feeling of my current very wet and messy morning Total Dry X-Plus diaper. I am sitting here word processing and the squish is absolutely delightful this morning; wet, warm, soft, slippery and squishy, a little 'tinky but not bad.

I'm sporting a Purple Northshore Supreme diaper.   I thought that I'd try something different so I bought a bag of them20220706_165919.jpg.   I  still like the Blue and plain White Supremes better.

Ready for the evening and bed in a Total Dry X-Plus diaper with a pair of Big Tots cloud printed diaper pants (cotton/lycra blend) for a little extra style and class. If only my wife appreciated my sartorial splendor!

Morning update: same diaper but wet and messy.

I'm finally getting to try one of my ABU Alpha GatorZ diapers. Came home from work and put one on. First impressions are just WOW. I'm happy so far, but I've only wet in it a couple of times.   These things are almost too cute to pee and poop in.20220707_080834.jpg

Tonight I have on a Crinklz diaper, dry, clean, and not noticeable under my shorts. My wife doesn't even know. Tomorrow morning, however, will be a different story, and God willing and the creek don't rise I'll update you.

Update: Nothing unique for me, my morning Crinklz diaper is wet and now messy. Here with hot coffee, and a wet, warm, messy/squishy diaper, no better way to begin a Friday. I already have a blue NS Lite diaper with a booster out for the rest of the day after I change.

• Like 1

Bambino bianco tonight. 

3 hours ago, Moochie said:

Tonight I have on a Crinklz diaper, dry, clean, and not noticeable under my shorts. My wife doesn't even know. Tomorrow morning, however, will be a different story, and God willing and the creek don't rise I'll update you.

The creek can't rise because that crinklz will soak it all up!    "Diapers for flood control!" ?

Just put on a Rearz Mermaid Tales ?‍♀️ for the first time.  WOW is this diaper thick and comfortable.  I've got the house to myself today so I'll put it to the test.20220708_072845.jpg

• Like 1