LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

My morning diaper, or the diaper I wore to bed, is a Total Dry X-Plus diaper. You can probably figure out that it is not totally dry, and is not totally clean either, but I am totally happy.

• Haha 1

Me, I am in my tye dye mega max diaper with a booster and since I pooped in them, I am not looking forward to a diaper change before work.

all ready for bed in a freshly clean dry tykables overnights with a stuffer inside hopefully i stay dry for most of the night.

A well used pink mega max: going to change it in a few minutes, take a shower and prepare for a night on the town with my parents. Probably gonna put a black mega max on afterwards with black or blue Garywear.

Brian

i just changed and knowing i will stay at home i put on a white littleforbig with two very thick boosters and the result is that i can't even get my knees close ... i hope this diaper will last me til tomorrow morning

• Like 1

Total Dry X-Plus diaper for evening wear. Tomorrow morning I guarantee that my diaper will not be totally dry.

Update: As predicted, I am wet and messy in the morning. I am planning to go out for a jog in my wet and poopy diaper.  For work today I am going with an Abena M4 diaper. I work in a professional setting with business casual dress and my choice of clothing will provide stealth for my diaper while I wet during the day. For odor control I use several drops of baby powder scented fragrance oil from Abbey & Sullivan. I remain fresh smelling throughout the day in my wet diaper.

• Like 1

Currently sitting in a wet and messy Seni Super Plus diaper. This is my second poopy diaper today. The first one was about 5 am this morning. It is almost 7 pm now. I really didn’t expect to have another pooping accident until sometime tomorrow but that is how things work with total incontinence. I never know when or where I am going to have an accident. I am just happy they make good quality adult diapers to keep my accidents contained. I will be changing once I am sure I am finished pooping.

• Like 1

Well I was wearing a North shore supreme plus booster.  However, my mom is talking me to a doctors appointment in a couple of hours so it is back to underwear for me.

A NS blue Supreme diaper for the evening, dry now, check in tomorrow morning and I'll have a different report.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An update is provided on "How many are sitting in a messy diaper right now?" I guess that kind of gives it away.

21 minutes ago, Moochie said:

A NS blue Supreme diaper for the evening, dry now, check in tomorrow morning and I'll have a different report.

The forecast for the morning is wet and messy.

My evening choice is an Abena M4, already slightly wet, but no need to change for bed.

Update: It's morning and I made it through a wet night without any leaks. My Abena M4 is now also messy this morning and all is functional, good, and sooo very enjoyable.