LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

On 3/20/2022 at 3:34 AM, rusty pins said:

Clothed backed 4 tape Attends with a doubler pad.  My only day off until Saturday and my only chance to wear a diaper until then.  Even so, it will be only about 4 hours or so I will be diapered today.

I don’t think I could handle not wearing diapers every day. I know that my pants couldn’t handle me not wearing diapers every day and I don’t think anyone would appreciate me wetting my pants constantly. I don’t even think that I could handle only wearing diapers for a couple of hours a day. Not that I’m completely incontinent but I’ve just gotten to the point that if I don’t concentrate or keep the thought of holding my pee front and center in my head that I’ll just end up peeing. 

4 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Rearz Dino Elite.

Not so elite tapes though - had one pop off.

That's never a good sign. You NEVER want that to happen!?????☹️

Right now another Attends 4 tape cloth backed diaper.  My butt is wet because I wet it in bed laying on my back.  It should be good for another 2-1/2 hours, then I'll take it off and change later into another 4 tape cloth backed Attends with a Fit-Right diaper as a stuffer.  Kins plastic pants over it to help contain the huge mess that I know is coming in about 3-1/2 hours.

I'm right now wearing a megamax diaper with two boosters because I have to go to work soon and right now I am in just a diaper and t-shirt around the house 

I went to a local Medical Supply store today and bought a pack of Attends Premier diapers even though I prefer plastic back diapers. I use cloth back disposable diapers for some variety in my life, so that is what I have on now for the evening and bed time. I have a cloth baby diaper inside as a booster and a pair of blue rubber pants from In Control. I should be leak proof for what I hope is a very wet night and morning, and if all goes as hoped for, also messy shortly after I bounce out of bed in the morning.

It's morning and what I hoped for has happened!!

I just  took a loooong bubble both and now I am in a full babyDoll which I have yet to wet So I will probably be in it until mid afternoon tomorrow I cannot cross or close my legs above the knee. Is anyone jealous? I am also in a pearl babydoll set  of very smooth material like this one

large.20181013_221203.jpg.6139c8bc026c28

Is anyone jealous NOW?!?

Here is my last and future 24 hours: Yesterday afternoon my wife and I went over to her sister's house and several other mutual friends joined us. I had a Better Dry Day diaper with a booster and got pretty wet during the afternoon without incident or detection. Right now my morning NS Supreme diaper is wet and very messy. My diaper for work today will be an Abena M4.

3 hours ago, Spiderman said:

Well since I am still wearing the diaper from work I am wearing a very wet crinklz with booster

Sounds to ME like somebody's ready for an diapie change?!???☺️??♥️??????

6 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

Yeah probably little buddy

Good!?? I hope you REALLY enjoy it, with a nice, fresh, fluffy, thick diapie.?☺️? With LOTS of baby powder! That always MAKES me FEEL better!☺️??♥️???????

6 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Good!?? I hope you REALLY enjoy it, with a nice, fresh, fluffy, thick diapie.?☺️? With LOTS of baby powder! That always MAKES me FEEL better!☺️??♥️???????

That is probably what I will do since it is my day off.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

That is probably what I will do since it is my day off.

Have you been getting a LOT more days off lately? Because I've seen you on here more and more, which is a GOOD thing cuz I miss you a LOT.???????? LOL!?????☺️???♥️?????♥️???☺️?

2 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Have you been getting a LOT more days off lately? Because I've seen you on here more and more, which is a GOOD thing cuz I miss you a LOT.???????? LOL!?????☺️???♥️?????♥️???☺️?

Nope, I just try to come on here and leave a quick message when I get home from work.  I am most definitely not getting a lot of days off.  

As a matter of fact I came in on one of my days off just last week to help with the truck.

• Like 1