LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

7 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Cloudee tonight.  Only have a few left, so gonna use them up to make some room in the cabinet for something else.

What else are you gonna put in there?? More diapies?!??☺️?♥️???♥️?

Probably stick the Red Bearons in that slot ... don't have a place for them at the moment. 

And I got 4 more cases coming next week - (Red Bearon, Contraptor, Bianco).   I got suckered by another irresistible sale (couldn't pass up 25% off!). Cripes... I'm going to need a separate warehouse at the rate I'm going! ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Probably stick the Red Bearons in that slot ... don't have a place for them at the moment. 

And I got 4 more cases coming next week - (Red Bearon, Contraptor, Bianco).   I got suckered by another irresistible sale (couldn't pass up 25% off!). Cripes... I'm going to need a separate warehouse at the rate I'm going! ?

Yeah definitely! But nothing says "Baby" more than Diapers!????♥️??☺️? And a sale's always good. How much did it cost you all together???????? Gotta have diapers for diapie time fun time!?♥️???☺️????? Diaper-Land is awesome!!!!!??☺️???♥️????♥️??♥️?

just woke up in a wet tykables overnights will probably wear till i mess which will be quite shortly then will get my diaper changed by mommy and get ready for the day 

• Like 1

A wet pink mega max. I will take a shower and then change to another clean mega max before I go to my doctors office this afternoon. They’re supposed to be a big winter storm that has started, so I will also have to watch the weather, as we’re supposed to get anywhere between 6 to 10 inches of snow between 1 AM and 10 PM this evening.

Brian

• Like 1

Right now a cloth backed Attends I got at Goodwill yesterday after my massage.  Big score, I got two packages of 24 diapers for $2.75 each!  48 diapers for $5.50!  Oh, by the way it's wet and has a small load in it that I hope to add to!

Went out with my wife and met another couple for lunch. I was discreetly diapered in a NS Lite purple diaper, and of course I wet while at lunch. Home now and changed into an Abena M4 with a booster for the evening and bed. Dry and content, tomorrow morning I will be wet and more than likely messy within 15 minutes after I get out of bed, but still content!?

• Like 1

I am wearing a very wet pink little for BIG diaper: I bought these because I wanted to see how they were, and I wanted to add a few of these cute diapers to my repertoire. I have used them before, but this one seems that it is very wet to the touch. Will probably change it in a while when I take a shower, and then put back on omega max. I like the little for big diapers, but I only have eight of them and I don’t wanna waste them for every day where, just for special days when I feel the need to put one on.

not sure what color I’ll put on next, and when I order diapers again, I may order another color to add to my wardrobe, but I’m not sure what color I will order yet. Any suggestions about color for the mega Max?

Brian

• Like 1

Tykables Overnights tonight (actually been 2+ hours already - and will be on till I get up for work tomorrow morning).

3 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

not sure what color I’ll put on next, and when I order diapers again, I may order another color to add to my wardrobe, but I’m not sure what color I will order yet. Any suggestions about color for the mega Max?

Brian

No option for a mixed case?  (I didn't see one, but I thought they offered that)

As far as the blue, I wish they had light (powder) blue.   Like the DC Idyl:

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/636/32405689601_a28bdcd479_k.jpg

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Tykables Overnights tonight (actually been 2+ hours already - and will be on till I get up for work tomorrow morning)

@Crinklz Kat

Are those Tykables diapers really thick? I have not seen a real thick diaper or maybe I wear one and don’t realize that it is very thick!

currently changed out of little for big diaper, she was totally drenched front to back, thinking of putting pink mega max on or maybe a black.

Brian

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Crinklz Kat

Are those Tykables diapers really thick? I have not seen a real thick diaper or maybe I wear one and don’t realize that it is very thick!

While it's not exactly "scientific", I embarked on a measuring quest recently.  Of all the various brands I have, they were the thickest (even edging out the legendary Trest slightly - though the Trest weighed slightly more).  But that was also the XL size and no telling if the med/large are remotely close.  Little Builders is a lighter weight/capacity but everything that's under the "Ultra" category (which is everything else at this time) is their new 7000ml chassis. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

just changed into a clean tykables unicorns hopefully i will be able to stay in it till bedtime and not leak

How often do you go pee-pees little William???????♥️??????♥️?