LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

I put on a clean dry white mega max about an hour and a half ago. Nice and dry, although before I changed my last one, I had used it to its extent possible and when I went and use the bathroom I had to plunge it six times.

Luckily I had a diaper on I probably would’ve exploded ha ha

Brian

11 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@Moochieyou like those?  Are they really thick

Eddie, the little builders are a cute outer shell, all construction equipment and workers etc. They are not super thick or bulky, but do hold a decent amount for day usage. Tykables does'nt list capacity, but ctdc does, they are rated at 5000 ml, just above the ABU kiddos and Super Dry kids. 

https://www.changingtimesdiaperco.com/collections/disposable-diapers-printed/products/disposable-diaper-tykable-little-builders-2

30 minutes ago, square_duck said:

Eddie, the little builders are a cute outer shell, all construction equipment and workers etc. They are not super thick or bulky, but do hold a decent amount for day usage. Tykables does'nt list capacity, but ctdc does, they are rated at 5000 ml, just above the ABU kiddos and Super Dry kids. 

https://www.changingtimesdiaperco.com/collections/disposable-diapers-printed/products/disposable-diaper-tykable-little-builders-2

@square_duck cool!  Have you tried them?  If so did you like them?

Currently in a soggy tykables galactic....rated at 6000 ml...( Around 1 1/2 gallons) ..I'll keep trying for that!!! ??

Eddie, I tried the 'older' origional version, which I liked, but wish had a higher capacity. They pulled them, and redesigned both the outer shell design, and inner chassis to gain more capacity ( first ones were rated at 2500 ml) now they are rated at 5000 ml, but I'm not fond of the design, the first ones were cuter, I think anyways. Havn't tried the new designed ones though. 

I really like the overnights....both design and fit, performance. High capicity (6000) and just really comfy for some reason. I forget I'm wearing them!!....

Until I have to go, then.....well.....you know. ??

20 minutes ago, square_duck said:

Currently in a soggy tykables galactic....rated at 6000 ml...( Around 1 1/2 gallons) ..I'll keep trying for that!!! ??

Eddie, I tried the 'older' origional version, which I liked, but wish had a higher capacity. They pulled them, and redesigned both the outer shell design, and inner chassis to gain more capacity ( first ones were rated at 2500 ml) now they are rated at 5000 ml, but I'm not fond of the design, the first ones were cuter, I think anyways. Havn't tried the new designed ones though. 

I really like the overnights....both design and fit, performance. High capicity (6000) and just really comfy for some reason. I forget I'm wearing them!!....

Unl I have to go, then.....well.....you know. ??

@square_duck I’ve worn both Galactic and over nights.  Recently I’ve tried the new version of overnights I liked those.  I just don’t like the price.

7 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@square_duck I’ve worn both Galactic and over nights.  Recently I’ve tried the new version of overnights I liked those.  I just don’t like the price.

True, I don't like the price of any of these!! I got a sample 2pack of theses galacitcs for over $7 from changing times.... Thats over $3.50 each!! Sheesh!! I usually wear Seni supers which are cheaper.... I needed something that would last all day today, and I'm trying to clear out my 'stash' of brands I don't use or like or just extra odd stuff, to make room for what I "do" like. ??. Anyways, these do work well, holding over 3 floods so far, but they are hella 'spensive!!! 

I'll stick with better drys and Seni quattros or supers and cloth diapers and plastic pants for the near (far) future. 

16 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@Moochieyou like those?  Are they really thick

Yes, I like both the Little Builders and NS Supreme diapers. They are perfect for me, both at night and during the day; discreet yet absorbent.

Ooh, haven't posted in here for a while. Currently sitting in my work-wear ABU Simple which has performed well. It will last me another hour or so until bed, which will then be an ID Expert Slip Maxi for overnight. 

A really messy green Northshore Lite.  I could barely hold it till I got the diaper on.  And the diaper is still dry, so I'll be able to sit and enjoy it for a while. 

I am in a wet mega max tie dye, and it’s the only one I have, so I will try to get some more. I may end up ordering them on the next diaper order, but I have to use what I have in stock before I can order some more, even though I probably could get away with ordering 10 of the tie-dye. So far I like it and this thing is soaked!

Brian

ps:  I ordered one package of the tie-dye, and one package of the black, because I wanted a little different color this time. I’ve also told my supplier that I want her to send me another order, but this time it’s all tie dye. We shall see what happens. Apparently, NORTHSHORE CARE will not send another sample of the tie-dye diaper, because I already have had one sample of it.

Edited by ~Brian~
Added additional information

A Betterdry diaper I put on 7-1/2 hours ago.  I went out of town to do some Christmas shopping and for those trips it's a premium diaper, usually Betterdry.  Yeah, I'm very wet but more capacity is left in this diaper.  I have enough confidence in Betterdry diapers that I didn't wear any waterproof pants over it.  In fact, it was really sticking about 4 inches out the back of my jeans (my jeans always ride low on my hips).  For fun I tucked the back of my shirt into my diaper instead of my jeans.  Didn't matter.  I had my winter coat on and it comes down below my butt so no one could see my diaper, even when I brushed the coat aside to get my wallet out of my back pocket.

Ready for the evening and then bed in an InControl Air Active diaper with a booster and a pair of Euroflex pants. My prayers for the victims of tornadoes in Kentucky and other States affected by severe weather. ?