LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

A wet and messy TyeDye MegaMax right now. I have a purple NS Supreme diaper already out and ready for work when its time to change. I have a long and busy day at work, I'll be soaked by the end of the day.

Similar to my post yesterday, my morning diaper is soaked, and now I have a firm mess added in my Rearz Lil Bella diaper. Yesterday for work I put on a NS Supreme purple diaper. I diapered myself at about 6:00 am and left for work. I don't start work until 9:00 but I had some other work to do. I had an unusually wet day at work and had to change at 12:00. Usually the NS Supreme will get me a good 8-10 hours, sometimes even 12 hours. I just wet more than I usually do. I can change in the privacy of my office, and when I did there was not a dry portion in my diaper. I must have been close to leaking, but I didn't. THANK YOU, NORTHSHORE!

Ready for a leisurely and relaxing evening with my wife and diapers; the choice for the night is Rearz Select over which I have a pair of BigTots cotton/lycra diaper pants. I am dry but tomorrow morning will bring a wet and hopefully messy diaper shortly after I am up. 

Update: Up extra early because of a migraine. My diaper was wet when I got up and now messy. My wife and I have to drive 2.5 hours today to visit family and I have a NS Lite diaper, blue, and a soaker insert all ready. This is a day trip, so I am hoping this diaper will last, and be discreet. If needed, I might have to use the potty in a conventional manner, it all depends on how wet I get.

This is my second mega that I have wet:  When I changed earlier, I musta had an issue, cause the thing almost smelled like straight ammonia - and MAN was it STRONG ?  Now, I have a wet pink mega on, which I will change later ;)

Yesterday my wife and I drove 2.5 hours to visit family. I decided to wear a blue NS Lite diaper with a Tranquility booster. I was in my diaper for about 10-11 hours, by the time we got back home and I changed there was not a dry portion in my diaper, and not one leak. This morning my NS purple Supreme diaper is wet and messy.