LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

Cloth backed 4 tape Tena Ultra from Goodwill.  They absorb pretty well for the 3 to 4 hours I wear them and I like the TENA designs and writing all over the cover of the diaper.  Should anyone possibly catch a glimpse of it out the back of my jeans if I have to bend down, the printing on it leaves no doubt it's a diaper and not tighty whities!  

Ready for bed in an Attends Premium diaper with an absorbent insert to help get me through the night without leaking. While I prefer plastic back diapers, it has been very hot so I thought the cloth back Attends Premium diaper was in order.

8 hours ago, Moochie said:

Ready for bed in an Attends Premium diaper with an absorbent insert to help get me through the night without leaking. While I prefer plastic back diapers, it has been very hot so I thought the cloth back Attends Premium diaper was in order.

Update: it is now morning and I am very wet and messy, a lot of diaper droop going on and I had to readjust the tapes.

Something different for me this morning. I changed my wet night diaper and put on print cloth training pant and now wet and messy. You can't beat the feeling of wet cloth pants/diapers.

For a change of pace, the last two days I have been wearing cloth diapers and plastic pants.  Absolutely soaked, and time for a load of wash. One thing about cloth diapers is the undeniable feeling of being wet.

I am ready for bed in a NorthShore Supreme blue medium diaper. I just wet a little but there is no need to change.  I will hit the bed slightly wet and I am pretty sure I can get through the night without leaking or changing until morning.

Although I prefer plastic back diapers, I also like some variety in my diapers. So, I am ready for bed in an Attends Premier cloth back diaper with a booster insert for extra night time wetting and a nice pair of plastic pants to assuage my fondness for plastic back diapers as well as for extra night time protection. In roughly another 9 hours I will be up early in the morning quite wet. If the rest of the body cooperates, I hope to add a mess to my morning diaper shortly after I am up. Tomorrow is the Fourth of July/Independence Day for the United States. No offense to our United Kingdom diaper colleagues as we celebrate our independence from British rule. Happy 4th to my fellow Americans. My wife and I are going over to her sister's house for a barbecue, and I plan to wear a discreet diaper for the day, probably a NorthShore Lite diaper, blue color.

10 hours ago, Moochie said:

Although I prefer plastic back diapers, I also like some variety in my diapers. So, I am ready for bed in an Attends Premier cloth back diaper with a booster insert for extra night time wetting and a nice pair of plastic pants to assuage my fondness for plastic back diapers as well as for extra night time protection. In roughly another 9 hours I will be up early in the morning quite wet. If the rest of the body cooperates, I hope to add a mess to my morning diaper shortly after I am up. Tomorrow is the Fourth of July/Independence Day for the United States. No offense to our United Kingdom diaper colleagues as we celebrate our independence from British rule. Happy 4th to my fellow Americans. My wife and I are going over to her sister's house for a barbecue, and I plan to wear a discreet diaper for the day, probably a NorthShore Lite diaper, blue color.

Update: It is now morning and I am very wet. My body cooperated and I messed my diaper while getting my morning coffee. No better way to start the 4th of July fireworks, an explosion of "poopyworks" in my diaper.

My wife and I are leaving in about 30 minutes for a barbecue at her sister's house. Originally I was going to go with a NS Lite diaper but I opted for a Wellness brief under my casual clothes for the family festivities. I am currently dry, but not for very long. I am very good at knowing the capacity of my diapers, but wish me well for a leak free barbecue! ? The weather is beautiful and perfect for cooking out and enjoying family. As far as I know the guests will be two brothers and another sister; her sibling subsystem consists of twin brothers, and two sisters-one sister is 14 years younger and it is her and her husband's house that we are going to. They have no children. 

13 hours ago, Moochie said:

My wife and I are leaving in about 30 minutes for a barbecue at her sister's house. Originally I was going to go with a NS Lite diaper but I opted for a Wellness brief under my casual clothes for the family festivities. I am currently dry, but not for very long. I am very good at knowing the capacity of my diapers, but wish me well for a leak free barbecue! ? The weather is beautiful and perfect for cooking out and enjoying family. As far as I know the guests will be two brothers and another sister; her sibling subsystem consists of twin brothers, and two sisters-one sister is 14 years younger and it is her and her husband's house that we are going to. They have no children. 

Update: We had a good time sitting outside discussing a variety of topics while I intermittently wet my diaper. No leaks, thank goodness. When we got home and I changed my wet Wellness Original diaper it was wet from front to about 2 inches from the back, so a pretty wet diaper with very little room for more wetting. I was probably close to leaking.