LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What diaper are you wearing now?

Wolf

I was diapered for bed last night in a Lil Sleeper diaper from Lil For Big. Its morning time now and since I'm really just an oversized toddler you can rest assured that it's wet.  But not only that. A little bit ago my tummy was feeling funny so I did what any little boy that's still in diapers would do. I pushed. And then I pushed some more. Mommy already knew my diaper was wet this morning when I waddles into the kitchen where she was making breakfast. It probably won't be long before she discovers that I made a stinky in my diaper too.

I'm still in my Super Dry kids diaper from last night, and pretty wet as usual. My wife was already up and had coffee made. She reminded me how much I look like a 2 yr old toddler when I wear the Super Dry kids diapers. She did her morning diaper check, and said she would change me soon. 

I'm in a tranquility atn, with a size 6 Huggies overnite. I just was changed about 15 min ago, and will be heading off to bed. Tonight I get a juice bottle to take to bed with me. My mommy says I'm going to bed in 30 min.

1 hour ago, Little Baby Becca said:

My wife went out with her sister tonight, before she left she checked my Paw Patrol training pants pull-ups. She told me I had better be dry when she gets back, then took a sharpie and signed the pull-up to be sure I don't change it. I'm expected to use the potty.

Why can't you just change your pull up, use it, dispose of it carefully, and put the original back on? Does she count how many pull ups you have? 

As for me, no diaper at the moment but I think after my shower it will be Rearz training pants (star pattern). Maybe I'll even double them up, add my plastic pants, and wet them tonight. Might as well, since tomorrow is laundry day.

Woke a couple of hours ago in a far-wetter-than-I-can-remember-making-it Babykins cotton pull-on layered with a Babykins terry pull-on diaper under Gary high-waist plastic pant, planning to change into the same combo again for the day