LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kristen's kid

This is just SO stupid!!!! It really is amazing how the world of the internet and social sites and communications has really screwed up a LOT of people. Here this woman is just being honest, and doing nothing wrong. Having a bedwetting kid wear diapers is good MANAGEMENT! Rather change a wet diaper in the morning,than a wet bed and kid at 3am!! Plus the kid gets better and more complete sleep etc.

Yet people want to harass her, say she is a terrible parent etc...projecting all their own fears and inequities and subjective, judgemental opinions on her because she is "actually" doing her job as a mom!!!?

Society really makes me sick!!! She didn't ask for their opinions, and they should'nt have been offered.

• Like 1

Wow, my mom would be one of the first in line, to tell anyone, how there kids should not still be in diapers past 3 - 3 1/2! 
I wouldn’t even bring this up to her. 
I can remember many times, feeling bad, because she would be telling someone else, how a child should not still be wetting in their pants at “that” age! 

On 7/3/2020 at 10:45 PM, ValentinesStuff said:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/eleanorbate/kristen-bell-mom-shaming-diapers

Apparently the 5 year old wasn't dry at night yet, and the world went crazy about it.

People called it "humiliating " that her 5 year old was still in diapers at night? Her body is still in its very early stages of development.

It's only humiliating if other people are humiliating her for it,  which is precisely what these jerks are doing! <-----‐----- I wanted to use a much stronger word than jerks. A compound word. "Holes" just might have been the second component. 

The only thing I would criticize her for is publicly divulging her 5 y/o wears diapers. Then that kid is likely getting so much ridicule and I can’t imagine what could happen when they become a teenager.

joey

...I wet up to age 14 and woke up in a lake of urine every morning. I wanted diapers instead wet blankets & sheets, which my mom never threatened or provided. Was too afraid or embarrassed to ask her. 

I feel bad for the kid, that her personal business has been blabbed to everyone in this time where everything ends up on social media. She could be embarrassed by it when she's older. The worst part is the first time I heard about this was when I saw a headline that just said the child was still in diapers at age five, which to me would imply she wasn't toilet trained at all. That would be even more embarrassing for the poor kid.