LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper dimension question

Im trying to write my first diaper dimensuon story.  Can anyone tell me what countries are in the diaper dimension, or at least the most used in stories?

What are the countries like? Compared to our world.

1 hour ago, crono said:

I personally keep it vague or create a completely fictional city/country, since it's not set within our world.

Mostly the same for me, other than my stories have all been in the same town with 'Emerson University.' I tend to think of them as an alternate America. The original tale was in the exact same city that she left, just really messed up.

Inkuhime seems to use the map from our world, while BbyKimmy has the most countries that have been mentioned. (Don't ask me to name them all, but I want to say someone made a map of her thoughts at one point.) Alex Bridges has another set of countries he's used. Personalias seems to keep things pretty vague from what I can tell, but there might have been a country or two named there. The other person who has done more with multiple countries is WidowMaker in Raven and the sequel. Oh, WBDaddy has a little island and it feels like they bring her to the US I believe for A Little Legal Issue.

It really has been pretty open ended. There's a list HyperShark compiled somewhere on here of stories. You could always take a quick look through and make your own list I suppose. 

FYI this thread probably should have been in the writers questions rather than the story section. Best wishes on whatever you're working on! :)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Panther Cub said:

WOO!

I'm so excited for that "one" story's next chapter! I can't wait!

Glad you have enjoyed it. It's only going to get better, in my opinion!

• Like 1

The premise of the Diaper Dimension is that it is the embodiment of ABSOLUTELY EVERY fantasy that deals with the subject of ABDL etc. Therefore, simply create your own country with your corresponding country rules. As far as country creation is concerned, you are free to do so. At least I think so I designed a completely separate country for the story I'm working on.

Yeah, I've "invented" my own alternate versions of countries for my DD stories like Germany for Corporate Takeover and Hungary which I called "Pannolia" in Amazonian Fertility. From what I remember Catalon is Spain, then there's Erie which is Ireland. I believe that Honsho is Japan which is what quite a few writers have referenced. There's honestly too many stories and countries to name, but for whatever reason Western Europe seems to be the most popular.

Geographically speaking, all Littles refer to the Amazonian nations as being "on the mainland"... I personally do not see it as a Pangea type of landmass. Its more like Littles can't fly, only have old maps, don't have access to real GPS and almost always live on islands. Thus this makes them see continents as "the mainland."

There are several threads discussing all this stuff down in the Writer's/Critiques subforum if you want to dive into some of this stuff.  

One thing I'm sure of - no matter how many countries have been discussed on a given planet, we're talking about a dimension - which is by no means limited to one planet.  

• Like 1

I think the mainland thing was just something I whipped up early on to have some Little characters who were somehow unaware of all the diapering going on in the world, since I figured in a combination of all possible diaper fantasies, there's tons where people have no idea what they're getting themselves into. :)

• Like 1

I use fantasy names generator whenever I need a name of a city or country. As for my Diaper Dimension stories, I just just made my own rules inspired by other stories I’ve read.

I have the Hellcats base of operations on a continent roughly the size of Austraiia.  98% of the population there are littles with a few amazons and inbetweeners who usually work for the Hellcats military.  As for names of places, I say make your own and have fun writing the story.