LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Back when I was single I use to really enjoy peeing and pooping in my bed, and I was curious if anyone else does this, or uses other furniture in a similar manner. At the start of the week, I would sit or lay on the top blanket of my bed while I was either nude or wearing panties. Then I would pee directly through the blanket and sheets below (with mattress protection) once or twice before bedtime. Weather is often hot here, so I never minded the covers being wet with peepee as I snuggled in them and slept. The next morning I would pull back the covers and let a fan blow on the bed so it would air dry. Later the sheets would be laid back over the bed and become mostly dry before the next night, or sometime I would hang them outside to dry. I would repeat my bed peeing Monday through Thursday nights, and by that point it smells strongly of peepee. Friday and Saturday nights I would do the same thing, but also squat under the covers and poopoo there too. Sometimes I would poop in a diaper and then remove it while under the covers like toddlers sometimes do. Sunday was laundry day and everything was washed to start a new week.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
23 hours ago, AmberStarfield said:

Back when I was single I use to really enjoy peeing and pooping in my bed, and I was curious if anyone else does this, or uses other furniture in a similar manner. At the start of the week, I would sit or lay on the top blanket of my bed while I was either nude or wearing panties. Then I would pee directly through the blanket and sheets below (with mattress protection) once or twice before bedtime. Weather is often hot here, so I never minded the covers being wet with peepee as I snuggled in them and slept. The next morning I would pull back the covers and let a fan blow on the bed so it would air dry. Later the sheets would be laid back over the bed and become mostly dry before the next night, or sometime I would hang them outside to dry. I would repeat my bed peeing Monday through Thursday nights, and by that point it smells strongly of peepee. Friday and Saturday nights I would do the same thing, but also squat under the covers and poopoo there too. Sometimes I would poop in a diaper and then remove it while under the covers like toddlers sometimes do. Sunday was laundry day and everything was washed to start a new week.

There is nothing better than peeing the bed, sleeping in it, repeatedly  wetting over and over again happily enjoying the warm wet wonderful pee flowing around the naughty bits. I love to wear a diaper and of course flood it through the night and wouldn't dream of a change, just let it swell to the max and beyond . awakening in the morning or thru the night if i'm lucky, i fill my wet swollen maxed out diaper with a hot soft poopie that has no where to go, finding every available spot inside my wonderful diaper flowing out into my bedwetter pee pee stained sheets, oh my gosh i love it. I snuggle into teddy bear, suck on him till i fall asleep again happily dreaming about my next release.?

• Like 1

The feeling is awesome been doing it for many years. I even had a spare bed in the basement for that purpose. Having a wife now that shares our enjoyment is so much more fun. Two of us pooping and peeing under the covers makes it that much more fun. especially the warmth of someone else's pee or poop. Love you all and enjoy the warmth !!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

The feeling is awesome been doing it for many years. I even had a spare bed in the basement for that purpose. Having a wife now that shares our enjoyment is so much more fun. Two of us pooping and peeing under the covers makes it that much more fun. especially the warmth of someone else's pee or poop. Love you all and enjoy the warmth !!

It's always fun to have someone who also loves the same joys, it has been a long time since i shared a wet bed with a diapered bum snuggled up to me, all wet messy and warm. :)

15 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

That sounds awesome. Do you use mattress protection? And how often does the bedding get washed? I don’t have a basement, but if I become single again I plan to set up a spare bedroom for this purpose. I was thinking of perhaps getting a used mattress from a thrift store, placing plastic under it and using the bed without a vinyl cover. I really miss pooping under the covers. Glad I am not the only one interested in it.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, AmberStarfield said:

That sounds awesome. Do you use mattress protection? And how often does the bedding get washed? I don’t have a basement, but if I become single again I plan to set up a spare bedroom for this purpose. I was thinking of perhaps getting a used mattress from a thrift store, placing plastic under it and using the bed without a vinyl cover. I really miss pooping under the covers. Glad I am not the only one interested in it.

we use tarps and covers for extra fun. for my wifes birthday we ate and drank like 2 piggies and rolled ourselves up naked in a tarp like a big burrito.... Now you can imagine 3 hours later what a mess we were.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I love to go poop on my bed, When I go to bed I will lay there and relax and go poop, than just go to sleep to wake up to find I also pissed sometime during the night.

Quite a mess to wake to but very enjoyable also, I just get up, strip the bed, toss all in the wash machine and take a long hot shower.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 6/18/2020 at 10:42 PM, AmberStarfield said:

My God. This is arousing.

Sounds like heaven to me.

5 hours ago, chairbear33 said:

My God. This is arousing.

Sounds like heaven to me.

Heavenly is more of a description and ecstacy is what it truly is chairbear33. Just imagine doing it with a lovimg caring partner. It is a great sensation and yes truly arousing. Something you must put on that to do list, and for those that are scared of the unknown put it on that bucket list !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all Im new here, just to say this is my ambition and passion.

When I was single I used to love wearing nappies and bedwetting.

I once went all out, Placed my old mattress in the living room, put an old sheet on it and covered with my sleeping bag opened out. Througout the evening that was my toilet, I ate a lot that day and drank lots of lager, I hadnt poo'd for a couple of days. When I was ready for bed I got snuggled up and let everything go. Slept there all night, then when I woke, went all over again.  It was heaven.

Only slept with a full nappy a few times but spent many hours overloading them fully clothed, though thats for another thread!

I used to wet my bed on purpose when I was in the army. Pooing the bed is still a dream unfortunately. Would love to lie in bed poo and sleep in a pooey wet bed all night

• 2 months later...

i 've made terrible mess with messy diapers in bed . Some very heavy filled diapers for a conmfy night, coul'nt care less about the sheets with mattress protection . And some really big poopy leaks . There's something so babyish doin' poo & diaper play in bed.

I have slept in a poopy diaper many times. I would love to do it every night. But going right in the bed? Mmmmm... That sounds incredible. I only wish I could have someone with me. Doesn't seem as fun alone. 

Pooping in the bed on a towel or a pad has been one of my favorite things to do since I was 14 yrs old. I guess for many it would be fear of parents catching you and scolding you or even thinking there is something mentally wrong with you. On the contrary I was adopted by my aunt at the age of 13. My aunt is a fun loving, caring and very boisterous diaper loving woman. She knew that I was a diaper lover and guided me every step of the way. I was taught how to wear, how to enjoy a good pee or poop and most of all to be myself and enjoy it. I loved pooping in bed and I still do occasionally, I would get under the sheets and just lay on my back and let the poop come out nice and slow and just the warmth of the poop gave me a woody. I would masturbate until I exploded in a sock or on a wash cloth and fall asleep at times. I guess when you love diapers you do go nose blind. My alarm would go off and i would get out of bed slow so I don't get poop all over the place, and carefully pick up the pad or towel and get rid of the poop in the toilet. Towels I would hose down in the shower and then clean myself off and get ready for school. There were some days that I was so tempted to wear a diaper to school, but was afraid of getting caugh during soccer practice. Pooping and masturbating under the sheets was fine for me at this stage in my life. I have expanded as I grew older.

• Like 1