LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So here it goes. The absolute love of my life has had this fetish since he himself was in diapers. I'm completely new to the scene and I need help with tips, advice, anything helps! We as a couple have just opened discussion into exploring this together. He's bought his preferred type and we've been through 3 nights of him being super comfy! I'm happy for him, now that he's comfortable with himself he's so much happier. But my dumb ass normie brain keeps getting her feeling hurt! How can I try learning about the desire for this when the community is so obscure!? 

I need a guru. I need links. I need friends who are going through this or wish to help me understand how my love feels and how to better make him comfortable. 

Also ya girl is a XXL and needs a site for cute sizable diapers to try this thing out!! 

Wish me luck, even if I get no responses airing this has kinda been therapeutic in a sense. 

Anyways, peace and love. Thank you for the time. 

f7d1cd8a-e5ae-4211-b3b1-eb03cafd20c0.png

• Like 1

Does he see you as his mommy? do you act like his mommy? mommies don't wear diapers babies do.. and switches... if your down to try the diapers that's fine even in his eyes i'm sure... but try to let it take away from his mommy... this is something you need to talk about with him.... He IS an expert.. He's been through it... talk to him and be open... It may be I don't want you to wear diapers because that takes away from the realness of you being his mommy… Again talk to him and be open...

• Like 1

@Littlealienprincess

Welcome to DD!  We have many members, each of which has a different story of how they got involved with diapers and why they wear diapers/plastic pants use Pacis, bottles, etc.  You will find that there is also a good many of us that are incontinent, or wear for comfort:  Each person has a story to tell, and there are also Mommys and Daddys here as well.  I have found that member @rosalie.bent has good books to explain things like WHY people like diapers, baby things, and explains a great many things - Her books helped me to understand WHY I felt the way I did about diapers, and made me realize that I was NOT alone in the feelings I had.  These are available from Amazon - You will find that each person here, also identifies as AB/DL, Adult Kid, Furry, etc, depending on what they feel they are, and each of them is unique - Some are JUST AB or JUST a DL - Mommy/Daddy, etc. Look at the "Diapers:"" line in the profile, and you will see that information.

If you would like to learn more about diapers and what makes each person unique, as Charlie Daniels says: "Well Sit down in that chair Right There, and let me show you how its done"

You have come to the right place :)

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a Message - I will Try to help you ;)

Take Care,

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
added additional information

Hello and welcome! If you're looking to ask questions and get answers, you came to the right place. There are quite a few people here who've been doing this for longer than you (or me for that matter) have been alive. I'm confident that you'll be able to figure things out. Feel free to message me if you every have any questions.

Little Tomás

Hello and welcome to dd your willingness to try diapers out is an awesome openness gesture two sites for XXL diapers ABU and Rearz 

hope this helps

Hi and welcome to DD. You can feel good about coming here. There’s lots of good people here, with helpful advice, and more importantly support. I’m sure, you will find plenty of great information to help out. Whatever questions you have, only need be posed. I hope you can feel comfortable here? Come on in, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• 4 weeks later...

Hey there, how's it going? 

I'm also fairly new here and whilst I don't share your story entirely I am happy to help if I can. Feel free to message me if you like. The one thing you have at the moment is time. Time to learn and play and a willing partner to see what suits your relationship. There is no hurry to get things right and you never know? You might have fun trying along the way. My advice would be to talk and listen and figure out what you both want from this. 

I second Abu as a good place to go for bigger sizes. Take care x