LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Seni products

I didn't see a folder for this brand, but if there is one, I guess merge the two...or delete this one. Anyway, I tried a Seni super quattro the other day, and it seemed to work well! Cloth like outer made things cooler, which is nice since we are in a heat wave at this time. Plus they are quiet...which is nice, since all I had over it was a pair of shorts. It held several floods didn't sag badly, nor did it either leak or weep, which is also nice. 

I worried about the inner standing leak guards, which weren't as tall as I am used to with other brands, but they worked fine. ?

So far, this seems like a pretty good all around product! Quiet and descreet, good capicity, padding hasn't shifted under saturation, comfy for hot days.... This might be what I have been looking for in regards to wearing more often. Pricing was $15.00 for a bag of 10, so about $1.50 each, which s about average for a good quality disposable. Many ABDL disposables run $2.00 each or more, so this works out as a comparable product, performance wise, but a better value.

I have the rest of the bag to go, but for now , I like these. I also got a free sample of the Seni super over night, or the next level down, just to compare capacity. 

My only grip, as mentioned on my profile, is the sizing. I normally wear mediums, so that is what I bought, but the.y are almost to small!!? So, just like Bambinos, I make them fit, but it is very close. The next size up are called "regulars" which is what I might have to go to. It seems that European diapers run a but smaller than products designed / made in the USA, so thats something to consider....

Hope this helps!!! ?

• Like 1

Interesting review. I hate cloth back but daddy likes them. Then again I hate this year it is ruing my life. Anyways interesting that you are in a heat wave down there, it is only supposed to be 79 here today (Saturday) and only in the 80's low 90's. No heat wave since this is the desert, I am going to brave the pool though this week. I will let daddy know about these diapers for if and when we ever get to leave. My summer vacation of camping and a Disney cruise has been ruined.

I, too, disliked the “cloth-backed” diapers because they seeped moisture and tended to sag. The Seni diapers have a thicker plastic backing that doesn’t leak and holds its shape better. They have been my normal disposable diaper for several years now. 

• Thanks 1

I found the cloth backing to be a little bit of an irritant where rubs on the inner thigh, other than that they have been my go to brand (24/7 I/C) currently awaiting my Northshore delivery though hopefully they will be better 

I am trying another and something 'interesting' I noticed. They don't seem to have much in the way of SAP, for containment, but more of a fluff or some kind of 'pulp'. They don't really swell up like I am used to so it makes judging when to change a bit more challenging. I am sure they do have some kind of SAP mixed in, but not like dry 24/7' s or betterdrys, where the SAP is concentrated mostly in a 'pad' in the middle of the diaper. 

It is "squishy' kind of, but not like a Crinkles, which get more "doughy"  and swell up a bit when they get wet.It is an interesting sensation for sure...but even with the 'different" chassis configuration ( pulp to SAP mixture or combination) they still have a high rate of containment....with minimal bulk! 

I'll keep playing with them, see what happens. Can't pass up a good time ya know!!! ?

Qwack

Seni are the best cloth backed diapers on the market that I have ever found. I use the Seni Super Plus diaper as my primary daytime diaper all the time. In the summertime, I use the Seni Quatro diaper as my overnight diaper. I use the Regular size for both diapers. They fit great and are by far the most comfortable and reliable diapers I have ever used.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Correction on my last post regarding the amount of SAP in these things. They actually have quit abit! I didn't notice it earlier because I am used to other brands ( dry 24/7, better dry, mega max etc) that have a lot more and swell like crazy! These have a nice balance/mix evidently, and most of it being in the middle. They do hold quit a lot and last a good long time. ?

I stared off early today in one around 8 am, soaked it pretty good, then changed around 2:30 and am still on my 2nd one for the day....so these will last a long time, and if I were to continue wearing I could get away with 3 of these a day!!! Not bad really. 

I might go get more.....well...no, I need to work down the rest of my stash first before going off to buying more.... Ugh.self.  Control and dicipline...must.....have.....self......control!!?

Well, why work down your stash, that would freak me out. I have a room devoted to diapers, well actually it is my unused sewing room. I really do not let my stash go down. Daddy bought me a case of aquanauts for my birthday, I have two cases of Bambino princess diapers, The Northshore green supreme diapers for bed, the Northshore light supreme purples, and I just finished my Dotty the Pony ones, need more. Oh and pull-ups for work, I wait 2020 happened and I haven't worked since March, actually I use them now for doctors appointments and a standing weekly appointment since the end of April. I hope your day is nice and wet. 

I want to work down my stash, because I have limited room for such things at the moment, plus just get rid of brands that I don't enjoy, and are taking up room. The down side is me being a D/L... Is that I love all (or most all) diapers!! ?soooooo...getting rid of some, though a good thing, is still bothersom....and a hassle. I have probably.. 8 brands all around, and I'd prefer to just have a few that I really enjoy...choosing which ones though is the difficult part ?.

glad you have that spare room....... That's handy! I tried the aquanauts and they are a wonderful product. Comfy, thick, fit well and hold a lot!  I also like the northshore supremes, really goid all around product.

I'm thinking that the Seni ones will find a place in my stash, since they perform well, are discreet, and comfy. I just need to keep testing them to make sure. ? They are also cool and quiet, and seem to control odors ?  pretty well to. They fit well under my shorts, I'll also see how well they work under my jeans..

Stay happy and keep the soggy side down. ?

• 3 weeks later...

Those Quattros are what I use overnight if I need to be stealthy- camping, etc.  They hold a TON.  and the tapes stick well and don't come loose.  Kind of procey but great.  This remnds me, next paycheck I need to order some more for summer activities.

The testing continues on the Quattros, and I pushed one to its limits .? I had been in it most of the day, filling it with first one flood them a few smaller "incidences" then, the final flood while I was in a store. Initially I figured it might hold it, but I kept going.....and going! ?  Ok!..So....ummm...now I'm soaked, diaper is sagging ( I know I mentioned they don't sag, but they do when full), all I have is my shorts (no underwear over the diaper for support) and I need to now get home..... Bummer. So I go out to my car, and get in, and I kind of worry about a pressout leak. Then I thought "nah, these don't leak!" ......surprise!. My butt was soaked with 2 big wet marks, one each side ?. Now what? I still have to go into the house with these VERY apparent wet marks on my butt....sheesh! But, I made it in, changed out of the very soggy, heavy Seni, and into a better dry, and jeans.

Car seat is still wet, so when I went out again, I put a towel down to sit on....grrrrrrr. Ok, lesson learnrd, when you "think" you need to change....DO IT!!. Silly me. But I wanted to know how much they held, and now I know!!

The only thing I could think that would have made a difference is if I stayed in the store, and let things "soak in", I think that contributed to the press out issue. Had I waited, and let the puddle soak in, I might have gotten home a lot more dry....*sigh* live and learn.

So, these do have a limit.....like every product...push it and your reward is a moon crescent on your backside, advertising to everyone, you are experiencing diaper leakage!!?

So be careful out there!!

• 3 weeks later...

I recently got a ten pack of the Seni Super Plus diapers in the medium. They were thicker than I thought they were going to be. No big deal, but I was looking for something a bit thinner than the MegaMax diapers. However, they are way more absorbent than expected. I put one on at 6:30 this morning and then went to work. I was in it until 6:30 went I got off work. Did great all day until about six after having a lot of tea and then a beer. Only after several settings in a short amount of time did it begin to get too saturated. The moisture dispersed throughout most of the diaper going way up the rear padding. That shocked me how far up it went. I was also really surprised at how well the hook and loop tapes held. Haven’t traditionally had good luck with cloth like diapers tape tabs holding on. These held all day! They are a tad on the small side for mediums, though. May have to try Regular next time. That’s why I only ordered a ten pack. 

• 1 year later...

A very good review! I will definitely be trying these soon. ?

On 6/13/2020 at 2:37 AM, square_duck said:

My only grip, as mentioned on my profile, is the sizing. I normally wear mediums, so that is what I bought, but the.y are almost to small!!?

Interesting you should say that, because I'm somewhere between a Small/Medium so these could be perfect for me! ? Might I ask what size your waist is/was? Mine's somewhere around 30-32".

• Like 1

I bounce between 36-38, so the mediums "fit", but the tapes are a bit to close to the end of the wings for ne, where the regulars have longer wings, and the tapes land more to the front, rather than the side, and they feel good, with room for a booster if I want, dont know if I can do that with mediums. If I lost a few pounds, I am sure the mediums would fit better....then the regulars might be almost to big!!! ??

Glad you liked the review....I hope it helps along the way....which is why we are here.... ?? ??

• 2 weeks later...

These are probably the all-time champion of getting the "most bang for your buck". One of the most absorbent. One of the most comfortable. One of the most stealthy. And all at a excellent price point.

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

After a hiatus of a couple of years I recently had the Seni Super Quattro again. Actually I still had some and when compared the current lost about 25 gram of dry weight compared to the older, that's bad. The former also were indestructible.

Anyway I like them, they serve me well during daytime. At night I had several times that they would be leaking a bit even at the first wetting. I don't know why that happened.

• 1 month later...