LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

anyone ever pee the bed

@Suzie

I never wet the bed purposely, and I never really wet the bed unless I was sick, but my 3 younger brothers had episodes starting about age 4 where they would wet the bed at night, and then at 6-7AM, they both wanted to jump in bed with us.  Mike and I were the older brothers, and when we figured out what they were doing UP at that hour, we would ask them if they "peed the bed" and if they said "Yes" we had them get a bath or change out of wet PJ's First - My younger bro's sometimes wore diapers for a while when this was going on as well.

Brian

13 hours ago, Suzie said:

Frequently until I was in my early teens. Recently started happening again so I now wear diapers.

Same here until my early 20's and been back to nightly wetting sine I turned 50.

• 1 month later...

Except for a few years in my teens and early twenties (when I convinced myself I wasn't incontinent) I've always been a bedwetter. I was one of those kids who Hated waking up in a Cold Wet bed and I remember that I would pitch major meltdown fits over it. It's no-wonder that my mother, aunts, and uncle kept me well diapered for bedtime and naps and road trips and sleepovers and camping and...