LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where is the last time you pooped your diaper?

48 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Awwwww!☺️??????? You're such a CUTE Little guy! I REALLY DO WISH we could hang out together! Do you think your Mommy would change MY diapee TOO if we were living together?!????????????☺️♥️??♥️????♥️?? And would she ALSO BABY me too, just like YOU?!???♥️????????????

she probably would change your diapie and baby you. she is really nurturing.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

she probably would change your diapie and baby you. she is really nurturing.

Like I said, BABY has the BEST Mommy in the world!??? Hopefully I can meet her one day! And if NOT, I can ALWAYS walk up to her and say hi in heaven!??♥️? And then we BOTH could hang out with each other!????????♥️?????

• Like 1

Last time I pooped my diaper was this morning at HOME when I got UP, before my shower  - previously it was last week while at work - took care of it expeditiously, as the weather was really getting bad, and windy, and if the power goes out at work, its PITCH BLACK in the Church, so I did it as fast as possible)

• Like 1

Where was the last time I pooped in my diaper l, that would’ve been at home this morning while having my morning coffee, while wearing my soaking wet Cushies diaper with a completely saturated booster and after pooping in my diaper I peed in it one last time which proved to be one time too many. So I ended up sitting in a puddle before mommy took off my poor, overworked diaper and made me take a shower before putting me in my white Megamax diaper and sent me off to work. 

• Like 1

I did not wear a diaper to bed so when I got up, I put on a cheap Walmart diaper and went in the kitchen to get some coffee. While filling up my cup with hot coffee, I filled my diaper with a nice warm messy load. Hot delicious coffee coupled with a warm messy, squishy diaper is the best way to start the day.

I was in my garage an hour ago working on my lawn tractor and a contraction hit. As I stood up, I completely filled my diaper with a big load of soft poop. I finished my work a few minutes later and went back in the house to shower and change into a clean diaper.

• 2 weeks later...

Just now I made a big mushy poopie in my wet tykables unicorns diapee while watching octonauts in my crib and snuggling my teddie.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Nothing novel, I had a small mess in my morning wet diaper (NS blue Supreme) while getting coffee in the kitchen. I wish my diaper was really loaded but as the Rolling Stones said "You can't always get what you want."

• Like 1

So last weekend the wife and I decided to go see a movie at the theater. It was a warm day and I had been drinking a lot of water, so I decided that it would be best to wear a diaper to the movies. I have to say that a majority of the time I am diapered at the movies anyway. So the movie is over and the wife and I are heading to the car, and nearing the car I unlocked it with the key fob. As it was still quite warm outside and we paused outside the car then opened the doors to let some heat escape the car. After a few seconds she decides to get in and right at that moment I proceeded to fill the back of my diaper with a rather large soft mess. I wasn't planning on it but my body decided otherwise. She asked me if I was going to get in the car or what, and as soon as I went to sit down in the drivers seat she caught a wiff, and promptly asked me if I pooped myself. I told her I did and apologized, she told me to turn on the AC and open the widows a little to let the smell out. I have been wearing and using diapers for years and my wife is ok with all aspects of it.

So it's only about 5 miles to the house, and about halfway there she ask me if I'm enjoying my messy diaper. I said yes and she said well as soon as I get home I need to shower and get changed as she doesn't want the house to smell like a messy diaper. So I finish my shower and she's waiting for me in the bedroom, which is a little unusual. I see there's a fresh diaper on the bed and she says hop up and let's get you into a fresh diaper. Now she has diapered me several times over the years but it's been over a year now since the last one. She puts me in a white Megamax and says this should last you the rest of the day, then says get dressed and we might order pizza later for dinner. Well great movie, nice surprise of the mess and the diaper change. Good weekend after all.

• Like 3

In the basement.  That's where my computer desk is.  I spent about 2 hours running errands in my boosted Attends with KINS plastic pants, got home and unloaded the car, prepared the ribs and chicken for tomorrow by putting them in a large roaster and slathering bar-b-que sauce so they could marinate overnight. Went down to browse the forums and promptly pushed out a firm load into my diaper.

• Like 2

I am in my nursery watching fireman Sam and playing with my lego fire department. and I just made a huge mushy poopie in my tykables galactic diapee like a good little baby. ah just made another poo-poo in my diaper can't wait till mommy comes to do a diaper check.

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

I am in my nursery watching fireman Sam and playing with my lego fire department. and I just made a huge mushy poopie in my tykables galactic diapee like a good little baby. ah just made another poo-poo in my diaper can't wait till mommy comes to do a diaper check.

So how often do you get your Diapee checked and changed Little Guy?!?????♥️????????? And how often do you make a poopie or a pee-pee in your diaper Little One?!???????????♥️?????♥️???

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

So how often do you get your Diapee checked and changed Little Guy?!?????♥️????????? And how often do you make a poopie or a pee-pee in your diaper Little One?!???????????♥️?????♥️???

At home I will get my diaper checked whenever mommy decides to check and sees if she has to change this little baby's diapee. I will just go in my diapee whenever i need too but sometimes i won't even know i am going in my diapee.

• Like 3
17 hours ago, Three Rivers said:

So last weekend the wife and I decided to go see a movie at the theater. It was a warm day and I had been drinking a lot of water, so I decided that it would be best to wear a diaper to the movies. I have to say that a majority of the time I am diapered at the movies anyway. So the movie is over and the wife and I are heading to the car, and nearing the car I unlocked it with the key fob. As it was still quite warm outside and we paused outside the car then opened the doors to let some heat escape the car. After a few seconds she decides to get in and right at that moment I proceeded to fill the back of my diaper with a rather large soft mess. I wasn't planning on it but my body decided otherwise. She asked me if I was going to get in the car or what, and as soon as I went to sit down in the drivers seat she caught a wiff, and promptly asked me if I pooped myself. I told her I did and apologized, she told me to turn on the AC and open the widows a little to let the smell out. I have been wearing and using diapers for years and my wife is ok with all aspects of it.

So it's only about 5 miles to the house, and about halfway there she ask me if I'm enjoying my messy diaper. I said yes and she said well as soon as I get home I need to shower and get changed as she doesn't want the house to smell like a messy diaper. So I finish my shower and she's waiting for me in the bedroom, which is a little unusual. I see there's a fresh diaper on the bed and she says hop up and let's get you into a fresh diaper. Now she has diapered me several times over the years but it's been over a year now since the last one. She puts me in a white Megamax and says this should last you the rest of the day, then says get dressed and we might order pizza later for dinner. Well great movie, nice surprise of the mess and the diaper change. Good weekend after all.

It just doesn't get any better than that. You are fortunate, treat her with love and kindness.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

At home I will get my diaper checked whenever mommy decides to check and sees if she has to change this little baby's diapee. I will just go in my diapee whenever i need too but sometimes i won't even know i am going in my diapee.

Is that your FAVORITE part about wearing diapers buddy?!???? When you DON'T know if you're making a poopie or a pee-pee in your diaper. That's DEFINITELY my FAVORITE part, because that just reminds me of how much of a BABY I am!???? Also buddy, do you like to take all your clothes off and wear nothing but a Diapee?!? I DO, that's DEFINITELY one of my FAVORITE things! Sometimes I like to be on my computer wearing nothing but a Diaper and a T-shirt!????????????♥️??? I LOVE you so much buddy, BIG HUGS!!!!!?????♥️??????????????????  

• Like 2
10 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Is that your FAVORITE part about wearing diapers buddy?!???? When you DON'T know if you're making a poopie or a pee-pee in your diaper. That's DEFINITELY my FAVORITE part, because that just reminds me of how much of a BABY I am!???? Also buddy, do you like to take all your clothes off and wear nothing but a Diapee?!? I DO, that's DEFINITELY one of my FAVORITE things! Sometimes I like to be on my computer wearing nothing but a Diaper and a T-shirt!????????????♥️??? I LOVE you so much buddy, BIG HUGS!!!!!?????♥️??????????????????  

diapers make me feel like a little baby again and no i don't like taking my clothes off and wear nothing but a diapee. Big hugs to you too ♥️♥️♥️.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

diapers make me feel like a little baby again and no i don't like taking my clothes off and wear nothing but a diapee. Big hugs to you too ♥️♥️♥️.

Why Not Buddy?! It keeps you cool when it's hot, and it adds to the babyishness of it.????♥️?♥️??

2 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Why Not Buddy?! It keeps you cool when it's hot, and it adds to the babyishness of it.????♥️?♥️??

Only when it's super hot i will have only a onesie and a diapee on.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

Only when it's super hot i will have only a onesie and a diapee on.

That sounds like a pretty good combination buddy! I bet you look SUPER CUTE in just a Diapee and a onesie!????????♥️?♥️

• 2 weeks later...

I usually don't go to bed wet, but last night I just couldn't hold it and wet before bed and did not change. I loved the feeling of going to bed wet, warm, and soggy. Of course, I wet more during the night, and fortunately my blue NS Supreme diaper did not leak. When I got up this morning, the diaper bulge was substantial, and then I added another bulge in the back of my diaper while getting some coffee in the kitchen. Now I am enjoying all the psychophysiological sensations of my wet and messy diaper with a hot cup of coffee. Exquisite!?

While I was writing some mail to my father, location was in bed, under covers and all with a neat little nightlamp on the side. Smelt pretty bad too, hope the smell wasn't sent with the mail.

Edited by wilbur
Added more detail and properly answered the where part of the question.

I wet my Abena M4 diaper during the night a few times and just love the warm feeling and then going back to sleep. When I got up about 15 minutes ago, I messed my diaper so naturally as I was walking down the stairs from the second-floor bedroom to the kitchen, the physical sensation of my warm, squishy mess filling my diaper was so intense, one of the simple pleasures of life. Now I am sitting here really warm and squishy. I don't mind changing and cleaning up at all, but I won't change for several more hours. Thank goodness for Vaseline and baby lotion to protect my skin. I know messing is not an activity for everyone, but for me it is intoxicating!?

Just now in the basement at my computer desk.  I've had to go since last night so I put on an Attends cloth backed 4 tape diaper stuffed with two Fit Rite diapers with the tapes and side panels cut off - just the core with my KINS waterproof pants and t-shirt onesie over it.  I need both because I pushed out a huge load in my diaper!  The plastic pants to help with containment and the onesie to prevent the heavy load from sagging.  I'm sitting at my desk and you can imagine how much that load has spread inside my diaper.