LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where is the last time you pooped your diaper?

About half an hour ago in bed before getting up.My wife isnt at home so can enjoy a poppy diaper for a bit currently on the computer visiting DD later will have a shower and clean up.

Just now still doing it  every day 1 hour after I eat my breakfast/ dinner lucky for me  my diet makes me soft 

Where: walking the the stairs from our bedroom to the kitchen. I messed my diaper so naturallyno pushing, just relaxing as I walked down the stairs.

Yesterday on my boat while out fishing.  Spent the next couple of hours enjoying my messy backside while running around to my spots.  It got hotter, so I stopped way away from anyone or anything, and changed openly on the bow of my boat.  Quite liberating.

6 minutes ago, PoopyDiaperDude said:

Yesterday on my boat while out fishing.  Spent the next couple of hours enjoying my messy backside while running around to my spots.  It got hotter, so I stopped way away from anyone or anything, and changed openly on the bow of my boat.  Quite liberating.

Oh, I BET it was buddy! I bet it was.???????♥️?♥️???? It SOUNDS VERY liberating, anyway!???♥️?♥️?♥️?♥️? LOL!?????????

23 hours ago, PoopyDiaperDude said:

Nice.  I used to take a DL friend of mine out in Lake Michigan on my boat fishing in the summers.  When away from any other boats, the pants would come off and we would fish in just shirts and diapers.  No pooping, just wetting of our diapers.  The question is, did you catch a lot of fish and if so, what kind?

5 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

Just now, I pooped about half an hour ago and then I sat down in it and peed then I got up to grab another cup of coffee and pooped again while pouring it and now I’m sitting in it and about to pee again. 

So if I'm counting correctly, you have two poops in your diaper?!????????☺️?

6 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

Yes, yes I do and I’m in the middle of peeing in my diaper. 

What does ALL THAT feel like buddy?!????????

5 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

It feels awesome; I feel almost like I did when I was 4.5-7 and I’d do precisely the same thing in my Pampers. 

Hmmm!!!!??☺️ I'm GLAD you're ENJOYING it buddy!!!! If we were Babies would you hang out with me?!???? LOL!??☺️

13 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

Of course but that would be up to our mommies and daddies. But when I was a kid I wished I had friends that also wore diapers like me. 

Don't worry buddy! my Mom was ALWAYS VERY chill. she would've LOVED it if I had friends to come over and hang out with! she ALSO would have LOVED YOU! she's an VERY nice woman!☺️???☺️? Unfortunately, my dad died when I was young. And I NEVER REALLY knew him. He wasn't my BIOLOGICAL father anyway. So I DON'T REALLY care about him. Besides he WASN'T my type anyway. LOL!????????

4 minutes ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

Don't worry buddy! my Mom was ALWAYS VERY chill. she would've LOVED it if I had friends to come over and hang out with! she ALSO would have LOVED YOU! she's an VERY nice woman!☺️???☺️? Unfortunately, my dad died when I was young. And I NEVER REALLY knew him. He wasn't my BIOLOGICAL father anyway. So I DON'T REALLY care about him. Besides he WASN'T my type anyway. LOL!????????

How would your mom have felt about changing your friend’s diapers?

17 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

How would your mom have felt about changing your friend’s diapers?

You mean like now, or back then?????

11 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I guess some people have a hard time distinguishing between "Where" and "When".

Yes it’s wasn’t until after my posting that I realized my faux pas, terribly sorry about that. 

11 hours ago, Jesse The BabySpiderBoy said:

You mean like now, or back then?????

Either

• Like 1

I did not wear a diaper to bed and when I woke up I put on a cheap Walmart diaper and promptly had a very large mess in my diaper in the kitchen while getting coffee.

• 3 weeks later...

I am comfy in my morning wet and messy ConfiDry 24-7 diaper. I woke up wet and then messed my diaper walking downstairs from the bedroom to the kitchen for coffee. I just relaxed and messed my diaper so naturally as if nothing out of the ordinary was happening. Feeling my diaper filling up, and the warm squishy sensation is so intensely pleasurable for me both at an emotional and physical level. Now I am sitting here with hot coffee and a warm wet and messy diaper. It doesn't get much better.

• Like 2

good morning i am sitting in my nursery sucking on my pacifier cuddling my teddie pooping my soaking wet tykables galactic while waiting for mommy to get every thing she needs to change my dirty diapie.  right mommy is ready to change me. so talk soon bye bye.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

good morning i am sitting in my nursery sucking on my pacifier cuddling my teddie pooping my soaking wet tykables galactic while waiting for mommy to get every thing she needs to change my dirty diapie.  right mommy is ready to change me. so talk soon bye bye.

Awwwww!☺️??????? You're such a CUTE Little guy! I REALLY DO WISH we could hang out together! Do you think your Mommy would change MY diapee TOO if we were living together?!????????????☺️♥️??♥️????♥️?? And would she ALSO BABY me too, just like YOU?!???♥️????????????