LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

iFunny ABDL community.

Fair warning on that community, there are a plethora of minors there. I was invited to a chat there, and me, wanting to try and be a bit more active in the ABDL community and find some friends accepted the invitiation to their chat room.

Some 8 hours later I get a private message from someone. We get into it, we start talking and he asks for my age, I tell him honestly and I ask for his. He responds that he is 17, with just over a week until he's an adult. When I ask if anyone else knows, if this was allowed by the moderator (not that that's okay, but I want to know if an adult not only knows that minors are in this chat, but allows them to be there) he says that almost everyone does, and there are plenty of people there who are minors in the chat.

Needless to say I told him it makes me a bit uncomfortable to talk to someone underage about a sexual kink, even if it's not entirely sexual for me, it still just isn't right. He isn't leaving me alone, unfortunately, and is asking me what got me into diapers, my favorite thing to do in them, etc. I am super, super uncomfortable rn, and I might be overreacting, but the last thing I want rn is to be accused of pedophilia and for them to have a point.

So once again, I don't know if anyone else is familiar with iFunny, I don't know if this is even the right space to say this, but if you are on iFunny, be careful with the diaperlover123 chat. There are minors there.

I might even be overreacting. IDK. 

Not leaving it up to chance though.

Can you report them to a mod? Block him? If you can't do anything, at least do not engage with him. Make a new account/ change your user name? Delete all messages from him and don't respond. Or just stop going on ifunny if it's populated by minors? 

17 minutes ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Can you report them to a mod? Block him? If you can't do anything, at least do not engage with him. Make a new account/ change your user name? Delete all messages from him and don't respond. Or just stop going on ifunny if it's populated by minors? 

I can’t report him to the chat room mod because it’s unclear who it is and I’ve gotten him to leave me alone. I’ve deleted the messages from him and left all chatrooms ABDL related. I’d like to keep my iFunny account as it’s relatively SFW. I post quotes and I have quite a bit of fun with it, but if I need to, I will.

I made the post to ask for help, but also to let others know. You know, just to be careful.

Great to know that I wasn’t overreacting though.

Yeah, I wouldn't go anywhere ABDL where there are unchecked minors or where the mods don't even try to keep them out. It would be a creep central.

While a week is no big deal actually, legally you know how it is so play it straight. It could also be a sting. I got out of Diaperspace because there was so many minors there and a couple of, if not actual pedos, the next best thing to pedo; a member complained that he could not go to the public pool because of the weather and watch "the little ones being changed". When I made an issue of this, I was called down for being a "cop". Well, needless to say; 3...2...1...0 SAYONARA CHARLIE!!! I left DPF for good and all when they started printing letters from minors. When I see that, I am in the next galaxy before my image fades. When that starts going down, I know Murphy well enough so that I want to be at the opposite end of space and time when the ca-ca hits the fan. Can you say "registered sex offender"?

• Like 1

Oh; make no mistake; we are being watched. I would wager every tiara I have on it. There are paid apps that are available to professionals in every field that cost hundreds to thousands of dollars and have super tight security to keep out the hoi polloi, who would not know where to look anyway. some 14 years ago, I met a couple who had a music performance system made by Pioneer that cost $60.000 which they were using to entertain at a convention banquet. So if this is what is available to musicians, can you imagine what is available to snoops of all kinds even reporters who do talk shows like Howie Carr, not to mention law enforcement like the FBI or FCC?

When I see one on here I immediately report them to a moderator.  I make sure I write down their user name, the date they joined and what it was that made me aware they are underage.  Most of the time in order to join they put "18" as their age but then in their profile they state they are 14, 16, 17 or whatever their real age is, and that is the proof right there!  Mods here are great at deleting those accounts.

Diapermates is another story.  I just saw someone there yesterday who was 16 however where there used to be an easy way to contact someone to report it, there isn't anymore.  Even last time when I did report an underage member on Diapermates nothing was done about it.  I kept checking for the next 2 weeks and the account was still active.  I have no idea what changed on Diapermates as far as being able to contact someone to report an underage member, or who any of the moderators are.

• 3 weeks later...

It's unfortunate, but the current climate means you need to steer clear of any place that has minors that you know are minors. The reality is that an intelligent mid teen can hide the fact they are a minor fairly well and most of us would no doubt have spoken to a minor without being aware of it. The problem exists tho if you are in a place that openly caters to minors and so you cant easily claim ignorance as a defence.

It's a bummer for TBDLs because they are everywhere and need good solid advice even more than ABDLs, but sadly, nothing can be done for them. Not sure that is likely to change any time soon.