LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Theo’s Jealousy (Finished)

I think if Theo wants to be a baby his mother should set up baby rules to follow, no getting out of bed until  someone comes to get him up( like being in a crib)  no playing except with baby toys ( no computers or video games), sitting on a pad or blanket on the floor and not leaving it until someones takes him off (play pen)  see how long he goes before boredom hits and he wants to be an adult again.  

Just wanted to say a big thank you for all the positive feedback regarding my story, I really appreciate it :)

I’ve got a clear idea of where I want to take this on a whole, but before I progress the overall story I’m planning to do a few chapters of Theo being in babyish situations. I’d love to hear everyone’s ideas so if you have any good ideas or requests please feel free to message me and I can do my best to incorporate them into the story!

———————————

Chapter 8

“Right why don’t you go and play with your sister? She told me she was really excited to have a playmate and I think you’ve watched enough TV for today.” Kelly said to Theo.

“But I don’t want to play with girly toys, that’s all she does” Theo replied.

“Oh I’m sure if you asked her to play something else she’d say yes” she insisted. “It’s only for a few hours before dinner”. With that she left Theo and went to start the cooking.

He turned his head and looked in the full length mirror that was in his room and he could only see an oversized baby. His onesie exposed his thin hairless legs and his bum and crotch were sticking out so it was obvious he was wearing a nappy. The plastic edges also stuck out of the legs holes. He couldn’t believe how much he looked like a baby.

Theo decided to go back downstairs and play with his sister. “Hey Izzy mummy said we should play together but I don’t really want to play with dolls. Could we play something else?” He asked her. She was sat on the floor with a barbie in each hand. It was also pretty obvious her nappy was wet as her pinks leggings were sagging pretty badly.

“Yay! What about hide and seek? You can hide first”. She stood up and dropped her dolls. He could tell by her expression she was really excited to play with her now baby brother.

He’d not played that game for a very long time and always loved playing it with his friends. “Okay then, turn around and count to 20. That’s if you can?” He told her.

“I’m not a baby of course I can! 1... 2...” she said as she put her hands over her eyes.

Theo all of a sudden ran out of the room and started to think of a hiding place. As he ran he could hear his nappy crinkling very loudly, and it was a weird feeling running with a big padded object between his legs.

He stopped and checked to see if Izzy was still counting, and heard her just shouting numbers in the completely wrong order. “I probably should have let her hide” he thought to himself. He quietly climbed the stairs and towards his mums room, scouting a spot behind the big flowing curtains.

He crouched down and pulled his legs towards his chest. He could feel the nappy and onesie stick out between his legs. Considering Izzy clearly couldn’t count to 5 let alone 20 he got the feeling he might be here a while.

Meanwhile Izzy had stopped counting and was walking around the house peeking around every corner seeing if her brother was hidden there. As she entered the kitchen Kelly turned around and saw her daughter looking under the table and opening cupboards.

“What are you up to princess?” She asked.

“Looking for Thee, we’re playing hide and seek” She replied. Kelly smiled as she was delighted both of the ‘babies’ were playing together.

“Ah I see, I’ll give you a clue I think he might be somewhere upstairs” she said ruffling her soft shoulder length hair. She’d heard Theo’s crinkling all the way from the kitchen.

“Thank you mumma” she then ran out on a mission. Kelly saw her bum was sagging but left her for the moment, she didn’t want to ruin their game.

Meanwhile Theo was still hidden in the same position. He was getting really bored waiting for Izzy and his legs began to ache. To relieve some of the pain he stretched his legs out straight out of the curtains, compromising his hiding spot.

Just at the right time Izzy walked in and saw her brothers legs. “Found you found you!” She screeched, jumping on Theo’s legs and pushing back the curtains.

They playfully wrestled on the floor for a few seconds. “Well done Izzy you found me” he said, “Right now it’s your turn to hide”. Theo began to really enjoy his new relationship with his sister, it felt like the old days where he could play all day without a care in the world.

This went on for a few hours, and during the 6th round Theo really needed to relieve his bladder while hiding in his closet. Without hesitation he let go and thoroughly soaked his nappy, he was beginning to get used to going to the toilet wherever he went. Luckily the onesie held the droopy nappy in place while he ran around the house.

As it reached the early evening the game was interrupted by their mum. “Dinners ready” she shouted from the kitchen. Luckily they’d just finished the final round of hide and seek, Theo had won 6-4.

They both ran into the kitchen. “Woah slow down you two you’ll get hurt. Before we have dinner let’s have a look at your nappies. Neither of you are smelly but I have a sneaky suspicion one of you might be wet” she ordered. First she pulled down Izzy’s leggings and cupped the nappy. “Wow you’re soaked princess, that’s a very wet nappy”.

She pulled up her leggings and moved towards Theo. She turned him around and put two fingers in the leg hole of his nappy. “You’re really wet too! I’ve got my work cut out with you two don’t I” she said in a doting tone. He couldn’t believe he was being compared to his baby sister.

“I’ll change you both ready for bed after dinner.” She grabbed their hands and led them to the dining table.

Theo was shocked at what he saw. Laid out on the table were two plastic pink bowls of spaghetti bolognese. They were accompanied by two pink sippy cups full of apple juice. He thought back to one of his mum’s rules, ‘I don’t want you acting like a complete baby’ and couldn’t help but think that she wasn’t keeping to her word. He wasn’t sure whether he was ready to fully commit and especially didn’t want to use girly baby items.

They both sat at the table and suddenly he felt his mum put something around his neck and fasten it at the back. It was one of Izzy’s pink baby bibs that matched the cutlery he was about to use.

“Mum what are you doing I’m not a girl and I thought you didn’t want me to act like a complete baby?” Theo protested.

“It’s mummy to you” she replied. “And sorry this is all I’ve got, I don’t think I can trust you to use grown up stuff considering how you acted earlier”. He immediately thought back to when he messed his nappy earlier in the day, and admittedly he did go too far and acted like a massive baby.

Both him and Izzy tucked into the spaghetti. He really struggled with the tiny plastic cutlery and unfortunately covered most of his face and the pink bib in sauce. “Good job I put that bib on you sweety, what a messy boy!” She said he she wiped his face clean and took of the bib. To her horror some of the sauce had stained his brand new blue onesie.

She then tidied Izzy up and put the plates in the dishwasher. “Right both of you go up to Izzy’s room and I’ll get you both changed ready for bed”.

It was only 7:30 and Theo was used to staying up much later, although he was pretty knackered after a long day so didn’t complain.

They both waited in Izzy’s room waiting for their mum. Both of their nappies were drooping really low and were due a change. A minute or so later Kelly arrived.

“Right Izzy we’ll do you first. Up you hop” she said signalling Izzy to jump onto the changing table. Theo watched as her mum changed Izzy’s wet nappy and got her into her Frozen pyjamas. She then got her down and she crawled into her crib.

“Your turn Theo up you get”. Theo was a bit surprised, surely he wouldn’t fit on the changing table? “Don’t worry I think it’ll hold your weight, and I don’t want to hurt my back changing you on the floor” she reassured him.

“Are you sure mummy?” He asked. She simply nodded and patted the plastic mat on top of the table. He decided to give it a try and get onto the table, and it did in fact hold his weight.

She pulled off his onesie and got to work with the nappy. “This’ll never get old” he thought to himself as she went through the motions. In no time he was strapped into one of his nappies.

“Right down you get, go and get in bed and I’ll come in and say goodnight once I’ve sorted Izzy out” she said. He hopped down off the table and ran into his room, jumping on his bed. He picked up his dummy and popped it in his mouth.

“What about my pyjamas?” He asked.

“Your onesie will have to go in the wash and I don’t think your pyjamas are very appropriate are they” she replied. He was again a bit perplexed by his mum’s contradiction considering the rules she laid out earlier.

Awww my big boy is all snuggled up in bed” she cooed. “I’ve got another surprise for you as well, here you go”.

She held up one of Izzy’s baby bottles full of warm milk. He smiled and grabbed it, spitting out his dummy and putting the teat in his mouth and began guzzling the bottle.

“Oh wow someone’s keen! I was meaning to say I think I need to amend one of our rules” she said sitting down on the edge of his bed. “I’m surprised how easily you’ve slipped into your new role and you’ve been an even bigger baby than I expected”.

He didn’t respond as he continued drinking his milk.

“I’m going to let you be a full out baby. That means I want you to talk like a baby and act exactly like your sister. I won’t ask you to do any chores and you can do whatever you want all day. Is that clear?” she asked.

Theo paused drinking. “Yes mummy” he replied.

“Good baby” she responded with a smile. She expected that would be the answer. “Goodnight sweety, love you” she bent over and kissed him on the head. “And I want that bottle finished before you go to sleep!”.

“Okay mummy, nite nite” he said as he carried on drinking from the bottle. She switched off the light and shut the bedroom door.

His mum had allowed him to go to the next level. As he finished the bottle he placed it on his night stand,  got into the fetal position and Baby Theo drifted off to sleep.

• Like 7

Awww so cute ! I think Theo is needing new clothes for his new role so mommy gonna have to take him to the shops like the store were she buy his diapers online but have a Place to try some merchandise ! I can only imagine mommy dressing and choosing new clothes for her new baby boy rsrs 

Chapter 9

Theo woke up the next morning following a long undisturbed sleep. He could tell it was a nice day due to how light his room was. As he looked over at the clock beside his bed he could see it was the same time he normally got up.

Then suddenly remembered the events of the previous day. Straight away he threw off the duvet over him and looked down, and was met with quite a surprise. The nappy his mum had put him in last night was absolutely drenched.

He didn’t remember voluntary peeing last night, so he came to the conclusion he’d wet himself while sleeping. He hadn’t wet his bed since in years, why now? Was the baby treatment from his mum actually affecting him psychologically?

Upset and confused he got up and went to find his mum. He could hear some movement in the kitchen so assumed she was cooking breakfast. Theo waddled down the stairs and saw his mum standing at the kitchen side making a pot of coffee.

“Mummy I wet my nappy in the night and I didn’t know anything about it!” he said rather hysterically as he started crying.

“Oh Theo sweety you’re awake. Oh dear I can see that” she glanced down at the soggy nappy hanging between his legs. “Don’t be silly babies wet themselves in the night all the time don’t be scared.” She walked over and embraced him with a big hug.

Suddenly she bent down and put her hands under Theo’s armpits and lifted him off the ground, then putting her arm under his wet bum. She carried him, like a baby, into the living room and plopped him on the sofa. He was surprised at his mums strength, although she was much taller than him he was still shocked at how she picked him up and carried him without any problems.

“Sit there and I’ll get something to calm you down”. She went back into the kitchen as Theo sat in silence and wiped the tears from his face.

A few minutes later she came back with one of Izzy’s bottles full of milk. She sat next to him and pushed his head into her lap. He was now facing up at his mum as she placed the bottle in his mouth. Theo just drank away enjoying the intimacy of his mum feeding him a baby bottle. Finally he was getting the love he wanted so much.

Once the bottle was finished Theo went into the kitchen and his mum went upstairs to wake up Izzy.

As they both came downstairs Theo caught the whiff of a familiar smell. As Izzy walked past it was clear that she’d messed her nappy in the night due to the smell and her bulging behind. “Ewww what’s that smell” he said fanning his hand in front of his nose.

“Don’t tease her Theo do I need to remind you of what happened yesterday?” She teased.

He was too embarrassed to reply and instead ate the bowl of porridge. He really didn’t enjoy it but knew his mum was giving it to him to solidify his new status as a baby. Just as he was finishing his breakfast he felt himself begin to wee into the already soaked nappy, the bottle of milk he’d been given had gone straight through him.

“I better get you two both changed and ready to go out, we’re going to the supermarket this morning” Kelly said as she cleared the table and removed their bibs.

“Mummy I can’t go out like this people are going to know I’m wearing a nappy” Theo protested. He felt safe being a baby at home but going out in public was another kettle of fish.

“Theo sweety I’m not making you go out in just a nappy. We’ll make sure you’re all covered up no one will know” she assured him, “both of you need some new clothes for the summer anyway and it’ll be good to get out of the house”.

Theo knew exactly what she was doing. They were going to buy some childish clothes for him so he looked like a baby. He wasn’t against the idea, but didn’t really want to go out.

They were both marched out of the kitchen and up to Izzy’s room to get their nappies changed. While she changed Theo she applied nappy rash cream for the first time, knowing that if she didn’t he’d soon get a rash concerting how much he was using the nappies.

After Kelly dressed Izzy in a pastel yellow summer dress and white vest, she met Theo in his room and picked him out an appropriate outfit. She chose a red and blue striped t-shirt and some grey cotton shorts, similar ones to the ones he had an accident in a few days ago.

He allowed his mum to dress him and realised how many of his normal responsibilities had been taken away from him, and also how good it felt. As she got his socks on he took one last look in the mirror before they left. The shorts didn’t do him and favours as his bum looked larger than usual and he could see the tell-tale shape of a nappy. Luckily the shirt was just long enough to cover his waist but knew if he bent down at any point the waistband of his nappy would be exposed.

As Kelly accompanied both Theo and Izzy down the stairs she heard both of their nappies crinkle loudly and couldn’t believe that she was back in the situation of having two babies. Only a few days ago one was a grown up boy soon heading to university and a girl who was potty training.

They left the house and got into the car. Theo would usually sit in the front with his mum but she insisted that he sit in the back with Izzy, the reason being ‘only grown ups sit in the front’.

As they made their way to Asda, the nearest out of town supermarket to their home, Theo dreamt back to the last time he was in the car when he pooed his pants. “Wow” he thought to himself as he reflected on how far he’d come. Here he was being taken to the shops with him mum and baby sister wearing a adult sized nappy.

It was still fairly early in the morning when they go there so it wasn’t too busy, plus it was a Friday so most people were at work. As Theo got out of the car he felt a familiar pressure on his tummy and knew that he would need to go number 2 fairly soon but was determined to hold it until they got home.

As they reached the entrance Kelly collected a trolley and placed Izzy in the child’s seat at the front. It was a bit of a squeeze as she was probably too big for it but she insisted on sitting in it.

“Theo sweety I just need to pick up a few things before we go to the clothes section so just stay with me please instead of running off” she ordered.

“Okay mummy, how long are we going to be?” He asked her, hoping it wouldn’t be long due to the growing pressure on his bowels.

“Not long baby, I know you’re a bit paranoid about your nappies but no one can tell I promise” she whispered. “Just be a big boy for me”.

He nodded and set off down the various aisles. He wasn’t really taking notice of what his mum was buying as he was simply concentrating on not letting go of his bowels. Around half an hour later his mum announced she had finished the shopping and they’d head to the clothing section.

He failed to notice them walk past the men’s section and straight into the children’s section. Due to his size the largest boys clothes could still fit him at a push. His mum picked out various childish t-shirts, vests and shorts all in light colours and with embarrassing cartoon graphics on the front. He took particular issue with a pair of jeans with an elastic waist knowing they’d be useful for checking his nappy. However he didn’t want to complain and waste time.

“You know what Theo I think we need to try a few of these on. Let’s go to the family dressing rooms” she announced.

“I’m sure they’ll fit fine mum lets just go home please” he insisted, the need to do a poo was getting worse.

She ignored him as she dragged him and Izzy over to the changing room where a shop assistant was supervising.

“Hi there have you got a family dressing room where I can bring both my kids in with me, they need to try on some clothes?” Kelly asked the assistant.

Theo could see the woman frown slightly as she saw Theo and the childish clothes. He hated to think what she thought of him. “Just down the end of the corridor there it’s free” she pointed.

“Thank you, come along kids” Kelly said to them as they made their way down the corridor. Theo couldn’t turn back and see the look on the shop assistants face when she saw his puffy bum.

Once they got into the dressing room it turned into a fashion show. His mum made him try on tons of clothes and sadly most of it fit. She would put the shorts and jeans on checking to see if they hid the nappy. All the while Theo was on the verge of bursting in sheer desperation of needing to go to the toilet.

Once she was done with Theo she said to wait while she helped Izzy try on some clothes. He was just about to put his original clothes back on but was hit by a massive cramp and knew he couldn’t hold on much longer. In just his nappy he stood up off the bench and started squatting.

With his hands clenched in a fist he pushed a huge semi-solid poo out of his bum and into the nappy. The soft food and milk was causing havoc with his digestive system and the result was a very runny and smelly substance. When he was done he let go of his bladder and warmed the front of his nappy. It was beginning to become something of a non-event considering this was the third time in three days that he’d messed himself.

The smell immediately filled the dressing room. As Kelly was dressing Izzy her nostrils were attacked by the stench. “Oof has one of your farted? That’s really smelly” she said. Seconds later she looked at Theo and could immediately see the back of his nappy had turned a very light shade of brown.

“Oh Theo have you done a poo?” She moved over to Theo and peeked into the top of his nappy. “Wow you’ve filled your pants big time! Hasn’t taken long to lose your potty training has it?”

“Not so loud mummy someone will hear” he said shushing her.

“Don’t worry no one will hear, but they might smell you” she cheekily added.

Kelly was quick to get them both dressed and out of the dressing room, Theo had really made a big mess and she wanted to get him home and changed. As they walked past the shop assistant Theo saw her wrinkle her nose slightly at the stench of Theo’s bum. He looked down to his feet as they walked past out of embarrassment.

She quickly paid for everything and loaded up the car with the shopping. Theo got into the car and was forced to sit in his mess, he would never get bored of the feeling of a sitting in a squishy nappy and feeling all of the mess his bum, it was almost slightly comforting.

Once they got home Kelly quickly took Theo upstairs and got him out of his nappy. “Wow you’ve left a big present in here for me haven’t you” she said as she pinched her nose. “I can’t be angry with you though babies can’t help it when they need to go wee wee or poo poo” she cooed. He really was a baby again in her eyes.

Afterwards she got him down from the table and put him in one of his new t-shirts. It was light green and covered it childish drawings of dinosaurs. She decided not to put any bottoms on him as it was so hot.

“Right Theo because you were such a good boy shopping and didn’t complain I’m going to let you play your games for a few hours. I’ll call you down for some lunch in a bit” she said.

“Thank you mummy” he replied as she put a dummy in his mouth. This was a new one she’d bought while shopping, it was yellow with a lion on the front.

Theo was really looking forward to talking to his friends as he hadn’t played for a few days.

Meanwhile Kelly went into the living room to see Izzy sat on the floor again playing with her dolls. She was actually quite proud of her as she’d stayed dry all morning, unfortunately the same couldn’t be said for her son. 

She picked up the phone to call Hannah. She knew she didn’t work at the nursery on Friday.

“Hey Hannah how are you?” She said as Hannah answered the phone.

“Oh hi Kelly, how’s it going? How are the kids doing?” She asked, emphasising more on Theo.

“Izzy is doing well, and well Theo is more than well. he’s slipped into the baby role like a glove” she said rather enthusiastically.

“Ooooh really?” Hannah was rather curious. “So is he wearing nappies full time?”

“Yep I even bought him some adult sized ones off amazon and looks absolutely adorable, like a proper baby!” she replied.

“Aww how cute! He hasn’t got a problem using them?” Hannah asked.

“Let’s put it this way, he voluntary filled his nappy in Asda this morning! It stunk up the whole shop.” She said while chuckling.

“Oh no he’s definitely a big baby at heart! I’d love to see him.” Hannah said.

“Well that’s why I was calling actually” Kelly’s tone changed slightly. “I’ve been called into work tomorrow for the weekend rush and was wondering if I could bring the kids around for the day?”

Kelly worked as a chef at a restaurant in town and was currently shift working.

“Of course I’d love to have them! I’m free for the whole day what time can I expect you round?” Hannah happily obliged.

“Brilliant thank you Hannah you’re a star! Let’s say mid morning?” Kelly said.

“Sounds good to me, make sure you bring plenty of nappies for the pair of them” Hannah added.

“Great I’ll see you tomorrow Hannah, bye!” With that Kelly put the phone down.

Kelly was pleased to be getting away from the babies for the day, but wasn’t really sure how to break the news to Theo. She knew he wouldn’t be pleased.

• Like 3

Chapter 10

Theo spend the rest of the day playing Fortnite in his room. He was a bit ashamed of what had happened at the supermarket and thought it’d be a good idea to keep his distance from his mum and sister. As he was playing his friends they were asking where he had been the last few days and when he was coming out to see them, but kept his cards close to his chest and simply claimed he was ‘busy at home’.

He was starting to realise the ramifications of the choice he’d made. He was sat in a now soggy nappy and childish dinosaur t-shirt and was being treated like a baby. Although he felt some guilt about being unsociable with his friends, he knew this would only be for a few weeks and he may never get this chance again.

A few minutes later he said goodbye to his friends and turned off the console. Almost right on queue his mum walked in.

“Hey sweets are you coming down for a film with me and Izzy?” She asked him. It was a bit of a family tradition to watch a film together on Friday evening.

“Yeah I’ll be down in a sec” he replied as he stood up and bent over to place his controller in a basket on the floor.

This gave his mum a full view of the soggy nappy around his waist. He must have wet it a few times during his gaming session. “Think we need to get you changed before you go down” she leaned over and cupped the bulging nappy between his legs.

She lead him into Izzy’s room and he assumed the position on the changing table.

“By the way I’ve been called into work tomorrow and in your current state I’m not really comfortable leaving you and Izzy at home on your own” she said as she pulled the wet nappy from under his bum.

“But I’ve been left home alone millions of times over the years I can look after Izzy” he insisted.

“Theo are your forgetting our agreement? For the next few weeks you’re a baby and babies can’t be left on their own” she replied. “That’s why you two are going to spend the day with Hannah tomorrow”.

“WHAT?” Theo sat up in shock.

“Excuse me, I make the decisions around here and it’s the only person I can trust with you two. Don’t worry she knows all about your nappies she understands” she pushed him back onto the table and covered him in baby powder.

“You mean you told her? Mummy this was meant to be our secret?” He began to tear up.

“It’s not a problem she’s the only person I’ve told. Plus she has experience with babies so it’ll be a good experience for you”.

She did make a good point. Being with someone who works in a nursery all day would help him to feel like a baby, but it was Hannah. She had babysat him loads of times when he was younger even though she’s only a few years older than him. And truth be told, he sort of had a crush on her.

“Can’t I just go in grown up clothes? Just for tomorrow?” he pleaded.

“No” she shook her head and taped up the new nappy. “Plus the way you’ve been going through these nappies I’m not sure you could last the day without having an accident”.

She pulled him up off the table and dressed him in his blue onesie. That last sentence stuck in Theo’s head, was he actually losing control of his toileting habits? The dummy was stuck in Theo’s mouth and Kelly picked him up and carried him downstairs.

As they reached the living room he saw Izzy drinking milk from a bottle in her pyjamas. She put Theo down on the sofa next to her and gave him a bottle. This time it was blue bottle with a spaceship on the front, “she must have bought this at the shops earlier” he thought to himself.

Theo spent the evening watching Zootopia. Izzy has seen it hundreds of times but she still wanted to watch it again. Theo wasn’t really paying attention as he snuggled up to his mum drinking the bottle. He couldn’t stop worrying about the next day, and Hannah seeing him wearing a nappy.

Once the film finished both him and Izzy went to bed, both had kept their nappies dry during the film so neither needed changing. He struggled to fall asleep due to his anxiety, but eventually dozed off.

The next morning Theo was woken up by his mum and she ushered him downstairs for breakfast. He was met by a welcome surprise as he realised he hadn’t wet his nappy during the night. He hardly touched his breakfast as the nerves were beginning to take control of him.

Kelly noticed that he hadn’t eaten any of his porridge. “Theo I know your nervous about today but you really don’t need to be. You’ve known Hannah your whole life and she’s promised me she’s not going to tell anyone” she reassured him stroking his thick blonde hair. “Just relax and enjoy it”.

It did calm him down, I’m sure once the initial greeting was done he’d enjoy it. As she stroked his hair he relaxed and felt a stream of wee enter the nappy.

After breakfast he went for a shower and afterwards his mum got him ready to go. She put him in one of his Cuddlz nappies and prepared his outfit. She’d chosen a red plain vest and a pair of jeans with an elastic waist. He’d usually never be seen dead wearing either item but his mum thought he looked adorable, and he did.

She then gave him a backpack to take to Hannah’s with him. He didn’t look in it but assumed it contained nappies and changing supplies.

As they left the house Theo was getting more and more worked up. The whole situation was beginning to backfire and it felt more like a humiliation, he just wanted to be a baby in his own home.

After an uneventful half hour journey they arrived at Hannah’s flat. It was in a high rise building in the middle of town and had big open windows with mostly white decor. Kelly lead him and Izzy into the lift and up to Hannah’s floor. Theo looked like such a toddler with a vest on, and he began to wonder what Hannah’s reaction would be.

They got to her door and Kelly knocked on it. This was it, no going back now. Theo heard the door being unlocked and it swang open.

“Hey guys come on in!” She greeted. Theo looked up at her like a way he never had before. She was wearing a pink hoodie and short gym shorts, with her ginger hair up in a bun.

Kelly walked them both into the flat. It was open plan and fairly modest. As he peeked into the living room and saw all sorts of toys on a mat. She was fully prepared.

“They’ve both got bags with ‘supplies’ in so you’ve got everything you need” Kelly told Hannah. “Right I need to shoot off I’m late as it is, have fun you two!” She kissed them both on the head and rushed out the door.

“See you later on have a good day!” Hannah said as Kelly left. She then squatted down so she was at Theo and Izzy’s level. Much like his mother, Hannah towered over Theo.

“Are you two cuties ready for the funnest day you’ll have all summer?” She asked them in a very childish tone. It was clear to a Theo she wasn’t even going to ask about his situation, she was just going to treat him like his sister without any questions.

“What do you want to do first? I’ve got finger painting, colouring books, fluffy toys...” she reeled off a list of stereotypical baby activities. Theo was starting to come round to this.

“Colouring colouring!” Izzy shouted out.

“Thought you’d choose that honey, what about you Theo?” She turned and looked at him waiting for any answer.

“Yeah colouring, whatever” he said rather abruptly. He was being really shy for obvious reasons.

“Okay grumpy pants” she teased him in order to try and break the ice. Theo cracked a slight grin and she smiled right back at him.

“Right I’ll take your bags and put them in my room, go and sit on the mat in the living room” she said as she took the bags off their backs. As she did Theo felt his vest ride up his back exposing the waistband of his nappy. Before he could even pull it back down he felt Hannah pull it down for him, and then pat his nappied bum. He heard it crinkle and went bright red.

Him and Izzy both sat on the blanket and both grabbed a colouring book and crayons. Theo’s book was Avengers themed and his sisters was Frozen themed. He hadn’t done some colouring for years and thought it might be good fun so he laid on his stomach and got comfortable. 

A few minutes later Hannah returned. “Awww look at you two. I’m going to be in the kitchen so call me if you need anything. I’ll bring you in some snacks and drinks soon” she said to both of them, ruffling Theo’s hair as she walked past.

He was shocked at how accepting she was of his new look. They’ve always had a playful relationship where they’d relentlessly tease each other for the smallest thing but he really didn’t expect her not to even mention the fact he was wearing a nappy.

They both spent the next hour or so working hard on their colouring books. He was rather enjoying it and also enjoying Hannah’s company. She’d regularly come in and look at their progress and generally talk to both of them like babies.

Rather worryingly Theo couldn’t ignore the growing pain in his lower body. “Oh no” he thought to himself as he held his stomach, knowing that he couldn’t really avoid the inevitable. He really didn’t want to face the prospect of a girl he had a crush on changing one of his poopy nappies.

However he turned his head towards his sister and realised she may have beaten him to it. He watched her get up on all fours and force a poo out into the back of her nappy. Her skirt couldn’t hide the clear bulge on her bum and he immediately smelled what she had done. When she was finished she simply sat back down and continued colouring. He then began to hatch a plan in his head.

A few minutes later Hannah walked in and was stopped in her tracks as she began audibly sniffing. “Phew I think someone has done a poo in here. But which one?” She teased as she walked over to the mat they were sat on.

“Theo honey stand up” she ordered. She was finally going to interact with his nappy. He stood up and faced her and Hannah grabbed his shoulders and turned him around. She then pulled back the elasticated waist of his jeans along with the plastic nappy and peered down at his bum.

“Oh good boy your bum is still squeaky clean!” she congratulated Theo as she pinged back the waist of his jeans. He was so embarrassed but also relieved that he had resisted pooping himself.

“That leaves only one person. Izzy have you got a dirty nappy?” She asked as she picked Izzy up, held her in the air and sniffed her behind. Theo was partly jealous she hadn’t done that to him.

“Pee-yew Izzy! Think we need to get your bum changed!” She put her on her hip and carried her into her room. “‘We’ll be back in a minute honey just carry on with your colouring” she said to Theo.

As they left the room Theo got up and tip-toed into Hannah’s bathroom. He planned to temporarily take off his nappy, use the toilet and the put it back on. No one would be the wiser. As much as he liked using his nappies, he couldn’t do it in front of Hannah.

He reached the bathroom without raising suspicion and immediately pulled down his jeans and began quietly untaping the nappy, he knew he had to be quick as it wouldn’t take long to change Izzy’s nappy. He laid the nappy on the floor and sat on the toilet.

Almost immediately he felt a torrent of poo and wee escape his body as he sat down, it had been days since he used a toilet and it weirdly felt a bit strange, plus he could tell if he’d used his nappy it would have been a really messy one. Just has he began to wipe his bum he heard footsteps in the living room, “dammit” he whispered to himself as he realised he’d run out of time. He got up off the toilet but then the door swang open, Hannah was stood with her hands on her hips.

“What a naughty boy!” She shouted rather angrily. Just like his mum seeing his wet pull-up a few days ago, he’d been busted.

• Like 6

Thanks for the chapter, seems he is finally starting to regret to choose to be treated like a baby.

Chapter 11

Theo found himself in a mortifying position. He was stood with his jeans around his ankles while his long term crush and babysitter stared at him.

“What’s that on the floor?” Hannah pointed at the open nappy laying open.

“Ummm, a nappy” Theo replied, confused at the point she was making.

“That’s right, and who wears nappies?” Another question.

“Babies?” he replied.

“Good, and if my calculations are correct you were wearing that earlier. That means your a baby right?” she walked over and picked up the nappy.

Theo thought hard about what he’d say next. “I’m not a baby Hannah!” He shrugged his shoulders childishly.

“No I think you are one, you’re just a big baby” she teased. “Babies don’t use the toilet, so let’s get you back in a nappy before you make a mess on my floor”. 

She grabbed his arm and dragged him into her bedroom. Being taken into an attractive girls room naked would usually lead to something very different but as Theo looked he could see one of his nappies laid out on her bed.

She pushed him onto the bed and began the changing process. He could definitely tell she was something of an expert and her nursery experience was coming in handy. He tried to avoid eye contact as he might become aroused, and that was the only thing that would make the experience even more embarrassing.

Once she was done she pulled him back up onto his feet. “That’s better baby Theo all padded up” she squeezed his cheeks, “so cute!” All Theo could do was stand there and take it.

“I think you need a bit of time to think about what you’ve done. I’d punish you properly but I think I’ll leave that for your mummy” she said.

“No please don’t tell mum she’ll be so mad!” Theo knew he’d get a much more lenient from Hannah.

“Shhh little baby” she stuck his dummy into his mouth. “Let’s go into the living room”.

Theo realised that he was only wearing a nappy and socks. “Wait aren’t you going to put my clothes back on?” he pulled out the dummy and asked her.

“Babies like to be free sometimes, anyway if you put your clothes on I won’t be able to see that cute nappied bum of yours” she stood behind him and patted his bum multiple times.

She forced a Theo into the living room and made him sit in the corner next to the window. The wooden floor was cold, but he was happy he had a nappy on as it provided him with a soft cushion between the floor and his bum.

Minutes later she came back with some apple juice in a sippy cup and some weird bread snack filled with strawberry. He’d seen Izzy eat them before so they were obviously some type of baby food.

“You can come out of that corner once you’ve finished your lunch” she lectured him. “Hopefully this’ll teach you a lesson on how babies behave”.

He simply spit out the dummy and begun drinking his apple juice. The sooner he got on with it the sooner he could get out of the corner.

Izzy was given the same as Theo for lunch, but she didn’t seem as bothered. Before she started she looked at Theo and pointed, “Hannah where have Thee’s clothes gone?”.

“Theo was being naughty and tried to use the potty so I decided he’d be better off just wearing a nappy” Hannah explained to her.

“Silly Thee, but can I try the potty?” She asked rather naively.

“No honey I don’t think you’re ready for that, in fact I don’t think either of you are” she looked over to Theo and smirked. He gave her a very shifty look.

Theo slurped the apple juice and ate the snacks pretty quickly, he actually thought they were pretty tasty and wouldn’t mind some more. He sat in the corner for what felt like hours while he watched Izzy and Hannah have fun finger painting. He secretly wanted to join in but decided to suck on his dummy and wait until Hannah let him out of the corner.

While he was watching he felt his bum start to heat up, suddenly realising he had began weeing. Due to the way he was sat, with his knees tucked into his chest, the wee went straight to the back of the nappy. Within a few seconds the nappy was completely flooded and it was bulging between his thighs.

He was really worried at this point. He hadn’t even felt the need to go and he didn’t notice when he’d started weeing. “I can’t completely lose control can I? Maybe this being a baby plan wasn’t such a good idea after all?” He thought to himself.

“Looks like baby Theo has learnt his lesson then” Hannah said bringing Theo back into the real world. She stood in front of him and pressed his nappy with her foot. “Didn’t take long did it?”

“As much as you want to use the potty like a big boy I don’t think you’re ready looking at what you’ve just done in your nappy” she cooed.

Theo spat out his dummy and started crying and wailing. He stood up and hugged Hannah.

“Oh Theo it’s okay I wasn’t expecting you to keep your nappy dry after all that apple juice” she hugged him back.

Being a baby had it’s perks. He’d never really been this emotionally close to Hannah before and if it meant wearing nappies to keep it going he was game. His opinion on his new baby life was swinging in all directions at this point.

After a few more seconds enjoying the embrace, Theo calmed down and stopped crying.

“I think both of you need some quiet time. Why don’t you both snuggle down on the sofa and have a nap?” She said.

Without hesitation Theo and Izzy both laid down on the sofa next to each other and Hannah laid a blanket over the pair of them. It didn’t take long for Theo to fall asleep. I had been a hectic day.

*Ding dong*

Theo’s eyes sprang open as he was disturbed by Hannah’s doorbell. “Shit it must be mum” he thought to himself. Hannah was bound to tell her about him trying to use the toilet earlier and knew a punishment would follow.

“How have the two babies behaved?” He heard his mums voice getting louder down the hallway.

“Izzy has been as good as gold. We’ve had loads of fun colouring and finger painting! Theo on the other hand...” Hannah said.

“Oh no what’s he done?” Theo could sense a sudden change in his mum’s tone.

“While I was changing Izzy I caught him sat on my toilet having a poo after taking off his nappy” Hannah explained.

Kelly simply gasped. At that point they had made reached the living room where Theo and Izzy were laying. She was still asleep.

“Is that true Theo? Did you use the potty when you weren’t supposed to?” She said staring at Theo.

“Yes mummy” he replied, avoiding actually looking at her.

“Right get up and put your clothes back on we’re going home. You’re in big trouble.” She said furiously.

“It’s not a big deal Kelly, I made him sit in the corner for a while and as you can probably see he got straight back into the swing of things” Hannah said alluding to his sagging nappy, which he must’ve used again while having a nap.

“Thank you for that but I think he needs a bit more of a stricter punishment” she replied. She picked Izzy up trying to not disturb her sleep.

Theo came back into the living room with his clothes back on. At this point his jeans were bulging so badly it looked like he had a balloon stuffed down there.

Kelly grabbed his hand and marched him to the front door. “Thanks for today Hannah you’re a star” she said.

“It’s no problem I’ve dealt with plenty of badly behaved babies in my time!” She replied.

“I’m sure you have, say goodbye to Hannah Theo” she asked him.

“Bye Hannah” he said quietly.

“Bye baby, hopefully I’ll see you soon!” she said as she waved at him.

For the whole journey back to his house his mum didn’t say a word, he could tell she was really annoyed. His attention now switched to what the ‘punishment’ she mentioned would be. Whatever it was, he wasn’t going to enjoy it.

They got back to the house and Kelly gently picked Izzy up and carried her into the house. Theo followed behind, slightly self conscious about his bulging wet nappy.

“Right go and sit in the living room and wait for me there, I’ve just got to put Izzy down.” She ordered. Theo went and sat on the sofa awaiting his punishment.

A few minutes later Kelly returned and sat on the chair opposite Theo. “You know the rules we’ve set for your new role. The first rule is that when you are wearing a nappy you use it, that doesn’t mean you can take it off an use the toilet when it suits you”.

“I’m sorry mummy, but I needed a poo and I didn’t want to use my nappy in front of Hannah” he explained.

“I don’t care frankly, she knew about you being a baby and I’m sure she wouldn’t care. Now come over here” she wagged her finger calling him over.

He reluctantly got off the sofa and walked towards his mum. Once he reached her she tugged down his jeans. “Doesn’t look like you’ve got a problem using your nappy for number ones you’re soaked!”

Theo blushed. All of a sudden she grabbed him and bend him over her knee. She pulled down the back of the nappy so his bare bum was facing her. 

*SMACK*

She began to spank him. Theo was in a state of shock. He couldn’t even speak.

*SMACK* 

“This is what you get when you break the rules we agreed. I’m letting you live out your fantasy and this is the thanks I get?” She said angrily.

*SMACK*

“I’m sorry mummy I’m sorry! I promise I won’t take my nappy off again!” He pleaded in pain.

*SMACK*

“Be quiet and take your punishment like a man. Or should I say baby?” she responded.

After a minute of consistent assaults on Theo’s bum cheeks Kelly stopped, got him back on his feet and left the room. All he could do was stand there with his nappy around his ankles trying to sooth his burning cheeks.

She came back with a towel and laid it on the floor. All she had to do was point as Theo laid down on the towel. As he looked up he could tell his mum was holding something behind her back.

“I had a feeling you’d resist the rules at some point so I bought you some special nappies to remind you who’s in charge”.

She revealed what was clearly another pack of nappies, but this was different to what he had seen before. The packet was completely pink and the nappies inside matched the colour. He could just about make out the writing on the front, it said ‘Little for Big Nursery Pink Diapers’.

This is not what he had signed up for.

• Like 5
  • alanders changed the title to Theo’s Jealousy (Finished)