LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Theo’s Jealousy (Finished)

Chapter 5

Theo followed Kelly into the living room becoming slightly nervous again. As he simulated the excuse he’d say to his mum in his head he tried to get another peek at what was in the plastic bag she was carrying, but couldn’t quite see the writing on the package.

They both sat down on the sofa and Theo felt his mum’s hand rest on his thigh.

“Right Theo I know I said I wouldn’t mention your accident again but after I found you wearing a wet pull-up I couldn’t really let it go” Kelly explained. “I need to know why you wet yourself while I was shopping, and why you didn’t tell me?”

Theo was sweating profusely. “I went to the toilets but as I got into the cubicle it was really dirty and well, you know what I’m like with public toilets.” His excuse was taking shape. “I didn’t really have a choice, I could use the urinal because people would see! I was too embarrassed to tell you”.

“Oh come on don’t give me that, everyone else uses public toilets”. Kelly wasn’t having any of his story.

“Mum you didn’t see it, I couldn’t even sit on the seat!” He clutched at straws as he felt his explanation fall apart.

“That’s besides the point, you still wet a pull-up. That means you had two accidents in one day! That’s not normal for someone your age.” She patted his thigh, Theo had never felt so childish.

“That’s why I bought these”. Kelly said as she pulled out a packet of Boys Drynites Pyjama Pants out of the carrier bag.

Theo’s jaw dropped He was shocked but also excited, and tried not to crack a smile.

“I know you don’t wet the bed but I don’t want you to have another accident and make a mess of the carpet or sofa.” She said as she looked at the package.

“Mum do you really think I need those? Obviously I’m not going to have another accident I’m not a child!” Theo snapped at her.

“I don’t care and I highly doubt you will but just see this as a punishment for lying to me, it’s only for this evening and tomorrow morning. If your dry after that I’ll never make you wear them again” his mum explained.

“I’m not sure I really want to it’s embarrassing” Theo tried to act as any normal person would his age.

“Do it for me please, I promise no one outside this house will know”. She tried to reassure him.

“Well, okay.” Theo complied. He was absolutely buzzing deep down, and couldn’t quite believe his luck.

“Good boy. Go and put one on and come back down once you’re done, I need to double check it’s on properly”. She patted his back and marshalled him out of the living room and up the stairs.

“Fine.” Theo replied as he rushed up the stairs and into his bedroom.

As Kelly walked into the kitchen she thought to herself “Hmm he was pretty quick to agree to that, he definitely wants to wear them. Let’s see how far he goes”. Her plan was to let him wear the pull-up this evening. If she found them wet in the morning that would be confirmation of his feelings, and would initiate the next step of her plan.

Theo closed the bedroom door behind him and threw the package onto his bed. He chuckled to himself as he realised his dream had come true. He would actually be wearing a nappy (well, a pull-up) in the house without having to hide it.

“This is perfect” he said to himself as he grabbed the package and pulled out one of the pull-ups. He could immediately tell they were larger than the one her wore earlier and were in a much more appropriate colour. It was blue with a skateboard design on the front.

He pulled down his grey tracksuit bottoms and striped briefs and pulled the pull-up up his legs and around his waist. Adrenaline was pumping around his body as he felt the garment hug around his hips. They were a perfect fit and weren’t tight at all, they were actually fairly loose.

He inspected himself in the mirror and couldn’t help but grin. Due to the fit compared to his body it looked a bit bulky and more like a nappy instead of a pull-up. Excited to move around in it, he put his tracksuit bottoms on and made his way downstairs to show it off to his mum.

“You’ve got it on then?” Queried his mum as she began to prepare dinner.

“I have yeah, do I really have to do this?” He hid his excitement.

“Don’t be so fussy it’s only for this evening, let’s have a look.” She lunged at Theo and pulled down his tracksuit bottoms.

Instinctively he put his hands in front of his crotch.

“Oh they fit perfectly! They looked just like real underwear!” She was delighted as she gently felt his bum and sides. “You know I think you should lose the trousers, I want to see your nappy...”

“MUM!” Theo interrupted, unhappy at the term ‘nappy’. Inside he was happy to hear the word, but needed to maintain the illusion.

“Sorry, ‘underpants’, at all times so I can see if you’ve had an accident. I don’t want you hiding it like earlier” his mum insisted.

“I can’t walk around the house like this! Izzy will see” the excitement started to grow internally.

“I’ll deal with her don’t worry. You know what I’ll compromise, you can put a pair of underwear over the top how about that” she said as she picked up a pair of light blue briefs from the washing basket. “Go on then put them on”.

Theo accepted the underwear and put them on over the top of the pull-up. He looked down at it actually looked more babyish than before. The pants bulged and he could clearly see the plastic poking out of the top and leg holes.

“That’s better isn’t it. Now run along I’ll call you down for dinner a bit later”. She turned back around and carried on her cooking. She smiled as she heard him crinkle as he walked away and back up the stairs.

Theo had a spring in his step and suddenly realised his situation. His mum was letting him walk around in just a t-shirt and a pull-up. This really was an out of this world experience.

He spent the next few hours playing on his console. He glanced down now and again reminding himself of his situation. His hand even occasionally slipped down to feel his crotch and bum just to confirm it wasn’t a dream and was still wearing a pull-up.

“Theo dinner’s ready!” He heard the his mum’s bellow. “Another hurdle to overcome” he said to himself as he left his bedroom. He knew Izzy would be down there with mum.

He walked into the dining room to see his sister eating wearing a bib and using plastic cutlery. He pulled down his shirt trying to hide the pull-up and briefs. His pasty white legs must’ve looked ridiculous, but he didn’t care.

“Mummy why is Thee wearing a nappy?” Izzy said childishly while giggling. ‘Thee’ was the nickname she had coined for him when she was younger.

“Shut up” Theo snapped at her.

“Theo don’t be mean! Izzy he’s just not feeling very well. Is it really any of your business missy?” Kelly didn’t want to embarrass her son further.

“Thee’s wearing a nappy! Thee’s wearing a nappy!” Izzy sung in a teasing manner.

“Mum make her stop! Stupid baby” Theo was getting properly embarrassed, as much as he wanted to be a baby he didn’t want to be made fun of by a real baby.

“Enough you two, just eat your dinner” Kelly said to both of them, she was sick of the bickering.

The 3 of them ate the rest of their dinner in relative silence. After he finished Theo asked to be excused and told his mum he’d be watching a film in his room until bedtime, so said goodnight to her now.

“Night night Theo” she pecked him on the cheek with a kiss, “remember what we said earlier” she then gave him a pat on his padded rear as he walked away.

“Whatever Mum, see you in the morning”. He said.

Theo went to his room and continued playing on his console for the rest of the evening.  As the evening progress he felt a slight pressure on his bladder.

“Oh good, the plan is coming along perfectly. Just have to wait a few hours” he said to himself.

In the meantime his mum was downstairs watching TV. Izzy had already gone to bed a few hours before.

“He’s got to wear a pull-up for bedwetters until the morning” she said speaking on the phone, at the end of the sentence she sipped on a glass of red wine.

“Oh wow and he agreed to it?” Hannah replied. She and Kelly would talk on the phone most evenings, usually discussing Izzy’s behaviour at nursery.

“He’s gone along with it pretty easily. He’s probably just embarrassed about what happened earlier” Kelly said continuing the conversation.

“Well you would be as well if you pooed your pants in front of your mum, and then got caught wearing a wet pull-up a few hours later!” Hannah replied. “Plus from what you have told me about him in the past, he probably wants this”.

“I really hope not, I can’t be dealing with two babies over the summer one is enough!” Kelly was telling the truth, on the best of days changing Izzy’s nappies all day as exhausting.

“Look I better go, let me know how Theo gets on and if you need any help just give me a call!” Hannah said.

“Okay bye Hannah, speak soon” Kelly put the phone down, finished her glass of wine and turned off the TV. As she made her way to bed, she stopped at Theo’s bedroom door and put her ear up against it. She couldn’t hear anything so he must’ve gone to bed.

Theo was laying awake. He had changed out of his t-shirt and briefs and into his Star Wars pyjamas. Of course he was still wearing the pull-up. The pressure on his bladder had grown as the evening went on and it was now at boiling point.

“Here we go” Theo thought to himself as he got into position. He laid on his back, separated his legs and put his arms to his side. He gently let loose.

He heard a distinct hissing sound as his bladder released into the pull-up. It immediately flowed to the back and felt his bum warm. It then soaked through to the front. As he finished his business his left hand felt between his legs. “Wow” he audibly said as he felt the soggy mass between his legs.

He felt like a real baby for the first time in years. In a blissful state he drifted off to sleep.

• Like 8

Thanks for the chapter at least it seems his mother is understanding enough which is a rare thing in my experience.

• Like 1

Now I can't stop thinking about the mother peeing and pooping her panties in front of her mother and later sitting next to her daughter in a shirt and diaper sucking on a paci with a very sore butt lol

I'm definitely enjoying this story.  Thx

• Like 1

Chapter 6

The next morning Kelly woke up earlier than usual. Outside it was pouring with rain meaning she’d probably have to stay indoors all day with Theo and Izzy. “Perfect” she thought.

She got out of bed and immediately went to Theo’s room. She opened the door carefully and tip-toed towards his bed. He was a heavy sleeper so she doubted he’d wake up, but wanted to make sure. She pulled back the duvet and saw Theo in the same position he went to sleep in last night, laying flat on his back.

Kelly pulled back the waistband of his pyjamas to reveal the inevitable. He had completely soaked his pull-up to the point of bursting. She very nearly woke him up there and then but instead decided to wait. She’d confront him once he woke up himself. She wanted to hear the truth come from Theo.

A few hours later Theo woke up. He rubbed his eyes and immediately remembered the events of the previous day. He pulled down his pyjama trousers under his duvet and felt his soggy pull-up. He was in heaven, he had dreamt about waking up in wet pants for years and now it was a reality.

Suddenly his mum burst into his bedroom. “Rise and shine Theo time to get up!” she said as she rushed over and enthusiastically pulled the duvet off his bed. In a last ditch attempt to save his blushes Theo tried to pull it back over himself but failed. The state of his pull-ups was fully exposed.

“Well well well what do we have here?” Kelly put her hands on her hips and looked down at her son. “Looks like you wet the bed last night”.

“Ummm, I must’ve forgotten to go to the toilet last night before bed. It was only an accident it’s not my fault” Theo pleaded to his mum as he quickly pulled his pyjamas back up. His plan to dispose of it secretly had gone up in smoke

“Right okay of course it was” his mum knew the truth deep down but wanted to make him endure his embarrassment. “No time to deal with it now you’re breakfast is ready downstairs”.

“Can’t I get changed first?” Theo asked.

“Sorry it’ll have to wait. I’ll give you 5 seconds to get out of bed now or you won’t be having any breakfast. 5.. 4... 3...” she counted him down.

“Okay okay bloody hell give me a sec”. Theo jumped out of bed and felt his pull-up sat between his legs. He’d really soaked it last night.

“We’ll sort out your little problem after”. She pushed him out of his room and down the stairs. She could hear the wet mass between his legs crinkle and squelch as he walked. She thought it was quite cute seeing her big boy act and look like a toddler who wets the bed.

They both walked into the dining room to see Izzy already halfway through her jam on toast, cut up into smaller pieces of course.

“Thee!” she squeaked.

Theo blanked her annoyed at the fact his mum had made him wear his wet pull-up instead of letting him take it off. As he sat down at the table he felt the now slightly clammy material press up against him, and then noticed a damp feeling on the side of his bum. “Please don’t tell me it’s leaked” he thought to himself.

He looked at the table and saw his breakfast. It was a plate with 2 fried eggs and a rasher of bacon in the shape of a smiley face, accompanied by a glass of milk. The childish nature of his breakfast set off alarm bells in his head, but gobbled it down and chugged down the milk as quickly as possible as his top priority was getting out of the pull-up.

“Mum I’m done, just going to go and have a shower” Theo said getting up from the table. 

“Okay sweety let’s just go back into your room for a minute” his mum replied as she followed him upstairs and back into his bedroom.

Kelly sat on Theo’s bed and he stood facing her, not really sure of what he was about to hear.

“First things first turn around” she said as she grabbed Theo’s hips and she swivelled him. She started feeling his pyjama shorts and bum. “You’ve wet yourself so much it’s actually leaked through to your pyjamas. Are you not embarrassed?”.

“Yes” Theo felt like he was about to cry. “Please just let me take it off and get cleaned up”.

“Theo I need you to start telling me the truth. Did you wet yourself in your sleep or did you do it on purpose? I’m not going to be angry if you did” his mum asked rather reassuringly.

Theo went dark red. He’d been backed into a corner and there was no way out. He decided this was the time to come clean, thinking he had nothing to lose.

“I did it on purpose Mum, I’m sorry” Theo said. He was defeated.

“You don’t need to be sorry, I suspected as much. I know you did it on purpose at the shopping centre as well, all I want to know is why”. Kelly knew she had her son around her little finger.

Theo was overcome with his emotions and completely opened up. “Because I wanted to know what it felt like. You always give Izzy so much attention and I thought if I acted like her you’d take notice of me. Sometimes it feels like I don’t even exist!” He burst into tears.

Kelly stood up and hugged her son, pulling him onto the bed with her and sitting next to each other.

“Oh Theo I’m sorry, I know I’ve not given you enough love since she’s been born. Can I ask you something?” she said.

“Okay” Theo said through the tears.

“Do you want to wear nappies? Do you want to be a baby again like Izzy? I’ve caught you going into her room and stealing nappies before and never said anything.”

Theo hesitated. This was a massive moment for him, potential acceptance of how he felt from his mum. He couldn’t pass this up.

“Yes” he mumbled.

“Theo look at me” his mum grabbed his head and tilted it towards her. “It’s okay” she said as she wiped the tears from his face.

“Are you sure about this mum?” Theo was beginning to get excited.

“Of course it is, it would be nice to have my baby boy back again. But if we’re going to do this it’ll be on my terms.” She said.

“Izzy is going to start potty training again in a couple of weeks, and I’m going to let you wear nappies and be my baby again until then. But we’ve got to follow these rules” she proposed.

“Rule 1, I want you to wear nappies 24/7. There is no point doing this unless we do it properly. The toilet is out of bounds for you.”

Theo was gobsmacked. He couldn’t believe his luck.

“Rule 2, you’ll do exactly what I’ll say. I’m going to be in control of what you wear, eat and do.”

Theo nodded.

“Rule 3, I don’t want you acting like a complete baby. You’ll still have chores to do and you can still talk normally. You’ll just look like a big baby.” Kelly reeled out the commands. “If you really want to do this, just say ‘yes mummy’ and we’ll start right now. If you want to stop at any time just tell me”. She waited for her son’s response.

Theo was in a trance. He knew the next two words he said would change his life.

“Yes mummy” Theo said as she smiled at his mum.

“Okay baby. Let’s get you out of that yucky wet nappy shall we!” Kelly switched into mummy mode. She rushed out of the room and walked with a spring in her step. She had her baby boy back.

She grabbed a towel, baby powder and wipes from the bathroom and returned to Theo. She laid the towel on his bed and then got a new pull-up out of the package.

“Lay down sweety” Kelly said as she pointed down at the towel. He complied and sat on the towel. He knew he was getting to get a first nappy change since he was a baby. He was on cloud nine.

His mum stood in front of the bed and took his pyjamas off and ripped either side of the pull-up. She pulled it from under him and wiped his private parts clean. She sprinkled the baby powder on him and rubbed it into his skin. Theo was waiting to wake up from his dream, it was a euphoric feeling smelling the baby powder.

“We’ve already seen these DryNites aren’t really suitable for you and your big wettings. I’ve ordered you something that might be more suitable, should be arriving this afternoon” Kelly said. 

Last night she went on amazon searching for some adult baby products. She settled on a pack of Cuddlz disposables and bought them with next day delivery. She also bought a light blue onesie complete with crotch poppers.

Theo thought that was a bit weird considering he didn’t even tell his mum about his true feelings until just then, but frankly he didn’t care.

She pulled the new pull-up up his waist and got him to stand up. She inspected it to make sure it was on perfectly.

“There we go that’s better, cute as a button!” She sad, patting his bum. 

“From now on you don’t use the toilet. If you need to do a wee or poo you’ll do it in your nappies. Okay?” She stared into his eyes.

“Okay mummy” he replied. He couldn’t believe he was calling her ‘mummy’.

She gave him one of his plain white t-shirts. He knew he wasn’t getting some shorts or trousers but he was fine with it.

“Right you can go downstairs and watch some TV” she encouraged him. “But one more thing”.

Theo turned around and saw his mum reveal something from behind her back. She stepped towards him and placed one of Izzy’s plain dummies in his mouth.

“Awww what a cute baby!” she cooed at him as she left the room.

Theo stood still as he started to suck on the plastic nipple in his mouth. The best summer of his life has just begun.

• Like 9

Thanks for the chapter, ya I agree he is going to end up regretting it most likely (especially poopy diapers and possible loss of freedom to do what he wants).

Chapter 7

Theo tentatively left his room about to step into a new world where he was openly allowed to act like a child. Even though he had got what he wanted, he was still nervous. It’s all well and good thinking about being a baby, but actually doing it was a completely different story.

Maybe this is what his mum wanted all along and she’d called his bluff. Giving him the opportunity may actually make him realise he didn’t actually want this and it was purely a fantasy.

“Screw it” he thought to himself. “She’s letting me wear nappies and letting me act like a baby. Why not make the most of it?” With that he walked out of his bedroom and towards the stairs. He stopped at the top and could her his mum talking to his sister.

“Izzy your brother is going to look a bit different for the next few weeks, he’s going to be a baby like you and wear nappies” she slowly explained to her.

“Now I don’t want you to make fun of him. Jut think of him as your baby brother”. She added.

“Okay mumma, I’ll take care of baby Thee!” She replied.

“Oh god” he whispered. There was no going back for him now, he had to grasp this opportunity with both hands. Not many people like him get to experience this much acceptance.

He walked down the stairs and into the living room where he saw his baby sister sat on the floor playing with her teddy bears and dolls. She was having some kind of mock tea party. Frozen was on the TV in the background.

With his dummy still in his mouth he quietly sat on the sofa behind her and grabbed the TV remote switching channels and putting on some football highlights.

“Hey Thee! Wanna play with me?” Izzy turned around and asked. By the sounds of it she’d immediately accepted his new role.

“Nah you’re alright” he replied through the dummy. Although playing with teddies as a very babyish activity, it wasn’t really something he was truly comfortable with quite yet.

As soon as he switched the TV channel his mum came in and snatched the remote from his hand.

“Ah ah ah. Theo this isn’t really suitable viewing for a baby is it?” She said as she changed the channel back to Sky Movies Disney.

“All babies love Frozen, you can watch that” she said as she planted a kiss on the top of his head.

Just as he was about to resist, he remembered her rules. There wasn’t any point arguing because she was in control. He decided it would be for the best to just comply.

He spent the next few hours watching numerous Disney films like Frozen, Beauty and the Beast and so on. Theo actually quite enjoyed it, reminiscing about watching these kind of films during his childhood. His mum would come in and check his and Izzy’s nappies now and again, but he hadn’t mustered up the courage to use his yet. Izzy on the other hand had got back into the routine of using her nappy after her brief flirtation with potty training.

As the afternoon passed Theo’s breakfast was coming back to haunt him. He began to feel the need pee but decided to hold it. He also knew it wouldn’t be long until he needed to go number 2 as well. Suddenly he heard the doorbell ring and he saw his mum rush towards the front door and take delivery of a large package.

As she shut the door she brought the box into the living room. “Look Theo your nappies have arrived! Let’s get one on you now!” She said excitedly.

Theo thought this would be the opportunity to use the toilet. His nerves were getting the better of him and he really wasn’t that happy with using a nappy in front of his mum and sister.

“Come on sweety, lie down on the floor here and we’ll get you nappied up!” she said as she laid a towel on the floor.

“Do we really have to do it here?” He said.

“Don’t be shy me and Izzy don’t mind” she said, pulling out one of the Cuddlz nappies of the package. It was plain white with light blue sides and it had blue, yellow and pink sun graphics on the front. If anyone looked at it they’d assume it was a real baby nappy, apart from the size of course. Kelly laid it out on the towel and patted on it, signalling for Theo to sit on it.

“Uh Mummy before you put me in that can I just go to the toilet first?” he enquired.

“Well you can if you want but I’m not sure your pull-up will hold it” she replied. Theo was a bit perplexed as he didn’t think she quite understood what he meant.

“No I mean could I use the toilet, just this once?”.

“Theo what did we talk about earlier? You don’t use the toilet anymore that’s what your nappies are for. Remember this is what you wanted?” She responded reminding him of their agreement. “You either put this nappy on right now or I throw it all away and we never do this again”.

She was right. In a sign of agreement he took off the pull-up and laid down on the nappy.

“Good boy” she said smiling. She then unnecessarily wiped him clean with baby wipes, applied baby powder and then he felt her pull up the front of the nappy. He just stared at the ceiling enjoying the experience, this was the most he’d felt like a baby.

Finally she taped up the sides and the deed was done. Theo looked down to see the massive oversized nappy and couldn’t believe his eyes. He loved the pull-up but this took it to a whole new level.

“All done! Now stand up and let’s have a look” she held his hands and pulled him to his feet. As he stood up he could immediately feel the thick padding between his legs and had to stand with his legs slightly apart. His mum was walking around him feeling the nappy and adjusting it slightly. 

“Wow Theo you look like a real baby. Your so cute!” She cooed at him. “Do you still need to go to the toilet? How desperate are you?”.

“Pretty desperate mummy” he replied, a bit concerned about how interested his mum was.

“Then go, right now. Show me how much you want to be a baby” she said. Theo immediately blushed. Did she really want him to wet a nappy right in front of her?

“Mummy do I have to right now?” He tried to bargain.

She walked over to the sofa and sat down. “I’m not leaving until that nappy is wet. If you do this I’ll know you really want to be a baby”.

Theo had to make a decision right now. He knew that whatever he did next would affect the next few weeks of his life. Almost instinctively he went and stood in front of his mum, separated his legs slightly and closed his eyes.

It didn’t take much to let go of his bladder. He felt a strong stream of wee enter his nappy and could even hear it trickling. It just kept going as he felt his thirsty nappy soak up the huge amount of liquids it was consuming. He opened his eyes and looked down seeing the nappy now drooping between his legs.

“What a good baby using his nappy!” she said loudly. She then put her hand on the front of the nappy to feel the hot material, eventually moving her hand to in between his legs as she grabbed the nappy. “Are you all done sweety?”

He was done weeing, but he wasn’t done using the nappy. He put both hands on his stomach as a way of answering his mum’s question without actually saying it. Could her really mess his nappy right in front of his mum?

“Oooh do you need a poo as well?” She immediately knew from Theo’s body language. “What are you waiting for? Turn around and let me see.” She grabbed him and swivelled him around so his bum was facing her. He then made eye contact with his little sister, who wasn’t even bothered by what had just happened. Using a nappy was nothing out of the ordinary for her.

This was becoming an out of body experience for him. Without thinking he bent over slightly and put his hands on his thighs beginning to push. Years of using the toilet like any normal person was hard a hard habit to break so he really had to push. He audibly grunted and strained.

Within a few seconds he could feel a firm log enter the seat of his nappy and begin to curl as it met with the plastic. In a few seconds the nappy was completely filled and he could tell there was a visible lump in the back. As he pooped he could feel some more wee spurt out into the nappy.

“Pee yew! Looks like baby has filled his nappy” he heard from behind him. His mum began to poke his bum, forcing the poo to make contact with his skin, it was a completely different feeling to the previous days accident. “Let me double check” she added as she stood up and pulled back the waistband of the nappy.

“Oh yeah baby a Theo has done a big poo! What a messy boy” she was enjoying this. He felt a mixture of embarrassment and relief. “Right baby you can carry on watching your films now I’ll come back and change you in a bit once I’ve finished the hoovering” she said, knowing it would get a reaction from him.

“But Mummy my nappy is” he paused for a second, shocked at what he was about to say. “Messy”.

“Do you hear Izzy complaining when she fills her nappy? No because babies don’t decide when they get their nappy changed, mummies do.” She insisted.

With that she left the room and continued the hoovering upstairs. He’d pretty bluntly got and answer. “Well if she hasn’t got a problem with changing a messy nappy then I’m going to make it as messy as I can” he spitefully thought to himself. The tables had turned again and now he wanted to see how far his mum would go.

He suddenly jumped bum first onto the sofa and heard and audible squish. The poo was now spread all over his bum and he sat as if he was wearing a pair of pants. He squirmed in his seat trying to make as much mess as possible. He looked down at his crotch and could see it was visibly bulging and yellow. Admittedly he absolutely stank, the eggs he had earlier certainly didn’t help that.

About an hour later his mum returned. “Think it’s time to change that dirty bum of yours. Wow it really smells in here you’ve not done a poo as well have you Izzy?” she announced. He watched his mum walk over to Izzy and pull back her pink leggings and nappy. “No your clean, it’s only your brother that’s got a dirty bot-bot”. 

“I’m a big girl mummy! Thee’s the pooey baby not me” Izzy responded.

Theo didn’t even care about what a Izzy had just said. He was beginning to thoroughly enjoy this. He stood up and bent over in the direction of his mum and wiggled his bum in the air. “Change me mummy please!” he said with a slight lisp due to the dummy in his mouth. He trying to be as much as a baby as usual to try and test his mum.

“Okay baby let’s get your smelly bum changed upstairs”. With that she grabbed his hand and led him upstairs and into his bedroom. He could see all of the changing supplies laid out on his bed. He laid down and him mum opened the front of the nappy with his legs up in the air. “Wow you really did a number in this nappy, what a mess! And it’s really really stinky too.” She showed no signs of backing down.

She spend the next minute or so wiping the mess off his bum and after finishing she pulled the messy nappy away and placed it on the floor. Before he knew it he was strapped up into a clean nappy.

“All done and clean, that’s much better isn’t it” she asked him.

“Yes mummy” he replied rather babyishly.

“I’ve got one more surprise for you Theo, this make you look even more appropriate for your new role.” She said as she picked up a light blue t-shirt with white cuffs. He immediately noticed that the shirt was longer than usual and it had poppers at the bottom, suddenly realising it was an adult sized onesie.

“Arms up sweety” she asked. He put both arms in the air as his mum slipped on the onesie and pulling it down his body. She knelt down and fastened up the poppers around his crotch.

“So cute. Are you happy now then?” She said.

“Yes mummy, thank you” he replied as he went in for a hug. He saw this as an initiation. He could now fully open up and become what he’s always wanted to be, a baby.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the chapter, hopefully he doesn't end up with a rash for having a messy diaper for so long.

• alanders changed the title to Theo’s Jealousy (Finished)