LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I like pooping in my pants

I like going poo poo in my diaper. It makes me feel so little, I especially enjoy sitting in it for awhile. I also like my diaper changes with baby powder. IT FEELS SO GOOD!? And going poo poo in a diaper really does give me that baby feeling. Plus I like being able to go whenever I need to.

• Like 1

I also now enjoy pooping in my diapers, I know it will happen but do nothing to stop it from happening,  sort of like this morning when i actually pooped my pants and was not wearing a diaper,  i knew I had to go but made no effort to get to a toilet. 

• Like 4

That’s why it’s always best to use a diaper. Over time you’ll find that you’ll get some feeling but it’ll be far to late to do anything about it. It’ll just happen. Staying in a diaper allows you to just go about your business until your next changing time. 

• Like 1

I agree, going 24/7 and using my diaper for everything was the best decision I could've made. I messed last night and after a few hours of enjoyment and a shower, I tried to get some air time so to speak. It was extremely uncomfortable not having a diaper on for that amount of time (about an hour) lol. All I could think about was getting back into one. I tried to use a pull-up style from northshore however that lasted about an hour before I was back into a megamax. Apparently I will.have to stick with the full sized diapers. Anything else feels inadequate. Shortly after getting into the megamax, I was sleeping like a baby! While I'm not necessarily physically dependent as of yet, I would say I am definitely mentally dependent. And I would assume that's a great place to start on my journey to becoming fully incontinent. I cant wait until the days where I will always have at least a small amount of mess in my diaper at all times. Ive never felt more complete. Safe to say I will be in diapers forever!!

• Like 5

Ginger, the journey isn’t that long if it’s something you really want. Like you, it’s something you more than desire. Basically if you’ve only done our duty in your diaper you are at the very least mentally incontinent. It’s more than desire. It’s a need that I cannot begin to explain. The physical incontinence comes later & over time. You’ll find you do it wherever & whenever. There won’t be any embarrassment. There won’t be any running to change quick. However when that time comes, and it will, you’ll need to invest in some enema fear because there will be times where you just can’t poop. Weddings etc. So doing a enema will allow you not to poop for at least 24 hours or more. Usually it’s a minimum of 48 hours for me. It’ll be those times you’ll only have to manage urinary in continence which, as you know is pretty easy. Best wishes to you!

• Like 2
I agree, going 24/7 and using my diaper for everything was the best decision I could've made. I messed last night and after a few hours of enjoyment and a shower, I tried to get some air time so to speak. It was extremely uncomfortable not having a diaper on for that amount of time (about an hour) lol. All I could think about was getting back into one. I tried to use a pull-up style from northshore however that lasted about an hour before I was back into a megamax. Apparently I will.have to stick with the full sized diapers. Anything else feels inadequate. Shortly after getting into the megamax, I was sleeping like a baby! While I'm not necessarily physically dependent as of yet, I would say I am definitely mentally dependent. And I would assume that's a great place to start on my journey to becoming fully incontinent. I cant wait until the days where I will always have at least a small amount of mess in my diaper at all times. Ive never felt more complete. Safe to say I will be in diapers forever!!

Do you know if Northshore has started making their original megamaxes again? I’m tempted to buy another pack here soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Pooping my pants did start off as an accident, and it proved to be a very exhilarating part of sex for me. I work nights and get home in the wee hours of the morning so usually there aren't too many people around to see or smell me. A good mushy poop is such a turn on at times I can barely hold back a knee shaking orgasm. I remember one Saturday morning getting home about 4 am I totally filled my panties with a huge mess. I was wearing a short mini skirt so I tossed a towel on the seat and drove home. My girlfriend who is a diaper lover supreme was waiting for me at the front door. I had an erection the whole drive home and as I walked in the house my girlfriend dropped to her knees and gave me oral right then and there. I was already half way there. I exploded and we both went to a nice hot shower and finished our playtime. Clean up was so much fun between the both of us. I should have accidents in my panties more often. It is a huge turn on and coming home to a diaper loving girlfriend just completes the equation. Enjoy them poopy pants.

• Like 2
On 5/4/2020 at 7:28 AM, Ginger said:

I want to echo the sentiment of going 24/7 and using my diaper for everything as being a great decision. I don't quite have the freedom to mess whenever I want, but I am given a lot of flexibility. It's funny to reflect on it, but using my diaper daily for pooping has improved my mental health. I feel so much less anxious and I feel so much more happy. It helps regress me and fall into littlespace much more easily. It's something I actively look forward to everyday because of how enjoyable and healing it is. I never realized all of this until I started wearing 24/7 and I too will likely be in diapers forever.

• Like 1
I also now enjoy pooping in my diapers, I know it will happen but do nothing to stop it from happening,  sort of like this morning when i actually pooped my pants and was not wearing a diaper,  i knew I had to go but made no effort to get to a toilet. 

Thats me too this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • 3 years later...

I like wetting and messing my pants while outdoors.  I hav changed myself in toilet stall at a park and even in a secluded spot in the woods.  I clean my myself up, put on clean clothes, put the wet/messy pants in a plastic bag in my backpack, then go on about my way.  Wash out the clothes whenever I get back to my place.

Pooping in my diaper is such an amazing thing.  It feels soo good having a nice, big,  warm and squishy load in my diaper.  I'll sit in a messy diaper and enjoy it all day long whenever I can. 

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Messing my diaper in the peace and solitude of the early morning is soooo enjoyable, the anticipation, relaxing, feeling my poopy exit my body, the warm bulge in my diaper, the slippery/squishy feeling in my diaper, sitting down and feeling the squish, exercising in my wet, poopy morning diaper, the feint odor , the emotional and physical catharsis, the dialectic of an adult with responsibility going potty in a diaper, culminating in another sexual orgasm catharsis, cleaning up, getting fresh and clean, putting on another diaper, ahhhh! So simple, so natural, so innocent. Yesterday's morning diaper was "nuclear" because I have been dealing with some type of gi bug, I had to change right away it was so bad. This morning, however, is back to normal with a nice warm poopy contained in my diaper, with a perfect squishy mess sitting here. I feel a little weak because of the gi bug, but I am going to give my morning exercise a try in my wet and poopy Attends Premier diaper that looks so white and clean on the outside, but I know what awaits me in several more hours when I change. Fortunately, for the most part, I don't mind cleaning up and changing my messy diaper, but yesterday's diaper was labor intensive. It's nice to have this STNKY, SQUISHY, AND PROUD forum to share our poopy diaper or messy pants experiences. I have occasionally gone potty in my regular pants, but much prefer the convenience of pooping my diaper. Do I have any wishes? Sure, I would like to have my wife change me, but one of our boundaries is that messing my diaper is done in private (of course I wet all the time around her and others with discretion). Another wish, somewhat similar, would be to mess my diaper when out doing normal activities, but social responsibility and courtesy dictates otherwise. I have messed my diaper just a few times when out, but I practiced social distancing and never offended anyone, It would be so liberating to mess my diaper whenever and wherever the need arises and have my wife or friends comment, "Did you mess your diaper? It's ok, we don't mind."