LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What visible childish clothes do you wear in public?

Greybird

I was interested in reading about the various onesies everybody hides under everyday clothes, but what visible childish clothes does everybody wear in public?

I am now 70 years old but still love to wear ‘young looking’ clothes, but I know I would get negative looks for looking ridiculous. But I do wear dungarees, stripey socks all with a nappy and plastic pants underneath, although they are undetectable. I do have some boarder-line  t-shirts but would like some other ideas ....  

My wife bought me a duffle coat for my birthday.  All the kids had them when I was little, including me.  I've only worn it out once, as it became too warm & now we're in voluntary lock-down.  It'll get some mileage in the autumn and winter though.  No question I can get away with it, but it feels right to me.  I wear a couple of pairs of dungarees out in public, but only covered by a top so you can't tell they're dungarees.  They've got poppers in the crotch though.  And you can get away with any socks you like.

It's a fine line between being a bit eccentric and being an embarrassment, and I generally try not to cross it!

19 minutes ago, Stroller said:

My wife bought me a duffle coat for my birthday.  All the kids had them when I was little, including me.  I've only worn it out once, as it became too warm & now we're in voluntary lock-down.  It'll get some mileage in the autumn and winter though.  No question I can get away with it, but it feels right to me.  I wear a couple of pairs of dungarees out in public, but only covered by a top so you can't tell they're dungarees.  They've got poppers in the crotch though.  And you can get away with any socks you like.

It's a fine line between being a bit eccentric and being an embarrassment, and I generally try not to cross it!

I too do not want to be an embarrassment and the dungarees are as far as I have gone, But I am happy to show the bib front, i have a woodwork shop and they are the most comfortable clothes to wear while working, when out and about I try to have wood shavings all over them! No poppers at the crotch though. 
just intrigued as to what others wear?

7 hours ago, waynecook52 said:

Don't know ant reason why anyone would get embaressed by wearing dungarees.Heck they are just overalls.Heck I had a coat like that when I was a kid and had it for years.

Yeah, well my dungarees have got tractors sewn all over them.  That's the denim ones.  Then there's the bright red ones with shorts legs, great big yellow buttons, and Moomintroll on the front.  Nothing much embarrasses me, but my wife would be mortified if I went out wearing them.

37 minutes ago, Stroller said:

Yeah, well my dungarees have got tractors sewn all over them.  That's the denim ones.  Then there's the bright red ones with shorts legs, great big yellow buttons, and Moomintroll on the front.  Nothing much embarrasses me, but my wife would be mortified if I went out wearing them.

Long live the dungarees, but I’m on your wife’s side with the red ones!!!Lol. I would still like to push the boundaries a bit and I do like the moomin/tractors idea. My neighbours have all seen my pooh nappies on the washing line which ticked my ‘humiliation’ box, so my new ones have stars or aeroplanes/helicopters. Still babyish but ... 

thanks Stroller and Wayne and of course Apache.

I still wear kids size large or extra large for lots of things, being tiny has its perks here! All my shorts are kids, same for lots of dresses and shirts and jackets. Probably the most openly 'childish' things are the shorts, because they all have little decorations on them like colorful embroidered flowers or polka dot patches. And all my socks are fun socks! they all have pictures and cute stuff on them. 

Fun socks are a must. Bright colored sneakers (especially Converse Chuck Taylors) with fun laces...I have one rainbow pair, and one pair that is black with multi colored stars. T-shirts...either colorful with fun graphics (Mickey Mouse is probably the most childish one I have), or striped. If I'm in the mood for something more feminine, fun patterned leggings with a tunic top or long t-shirt, or a cute skirt...I have a rainbow striped one that I love, and a 3-tiered one that is fun for twirling. 

• 3 weeks later...

I don't really push the boundaries but instead look for cute basics that have the little look. I have striped t-shirts, and stretchy and cozy striped long sleeved t-shirts. Bottoms: shorts with cute elastic waists, jeans with stretch and jeggings that fit over my diapers and onesies. Slip on shoes are a must. I wish I had a set of cute Vans, only basics.

• Like 1

Normally an adult onesie from Funzee bought a few years ago. (They seem to winding their operation down these days).

I normally put a plain sweatshirt on to distract from the whole, but since lockdown I visit the local shops without.20200429_160020.thumb.jpg.b9252a84d42aa844d14f7f32598119d1.jpg20200429_155929.thumb.jpg.576bf5711044064f552ff784acc11381.jpg

I have a sweatshirt with various colors and shapes of infantile cars on the front of it.  I also love to wear a t-shirt that says "baby boy" and has pictures of a diaper, bottle, rattle, bib etc on the front of it. Am also a fan, as others have said, of bright colored and fun socks.