LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post When Wet

dlsafrica

I am at home alone today and not feeling well. What better way to comfort yourself when you are ill, than being diapered, have your paci and relax in the company of your teddy.

And yes my diaper is wet and need a chance it soon.

Testing out the tykables overnite v2. It is rated at 6000 ml...so it should last a while. Soaked it 3 times so far and it's pretty comfy...?

• 4 months later...

In 2 Tranquility small diapers as stuffers, a Bambino Classico Medium diaper, 2 vintage blue Attends large diapers, and a vintage white plastic Assurance diaper with a Size 7 Dollar General diaper as a stuffer all under my baby blue footed sleeper. I woke up wet but these diapers still can hold a lot more, so I'll stay in them all day until I have to go to work tonight!

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I really had to go pee-pee. It was a HUGE PEE-PEE. and it REALLY hurt to hold.???? So I put my Diaper on, super dry kids of course and it was nice and thick. Anyway, I went pee-pees in it and it felt SO GOOD!?☺️?? It was like heaven!?????❤️?❤️? And I really liked filling it up with all my pee-pees and watching the Diaper get thicker and thicker. The diapie felt so good it was euphoric! ☺️???❤️????????❤️???❤️?❤️???❤️?❤️☺️ Sitting in it right now it's absolute bliss!!!!!!??❤️☺️?❤️????❤️☺️??

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

No one has posted on this thread for over a month. It is Christmas Day and 8:00pm where I am. I have on a NS purple Supreme diaper with a pair of Big Tots cotton/lycra diaper pants; just slightly wet, no need to change for bed, my diaper can handle the rest of the night. Tomorrow morning will be different.

I am still in the MISTRESS WINTER  Day Party outfit that I was dressed in at 3 yesterday afternoon and was put to bed in.RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME celebrates this Fairy holiday. My outfit this year is a snow-white babydoll, blue panties and silver tiara. I have not been changed since I was given a bath and dressed and it is now 10:35. Fairy said that my outfit was the most clever since you had to lift my babydoll to see the part of it that was blue so she took me to bed with her. The three colors that are present in a Mistress Winter Day outfit are white, silver and blue which are the three colors that Queen Tiara wore for the first party over 7,000 years ago

At the moment I am in a soaking wet tie dye mega max planning to change in a few moments.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Edited predictive text ridiculous choice of words
  • 1 month later...

my abu cushies nappy with a huggies ultra dry nappy as a stuffer is soaked will probably need to change soon but may also need to go poo poo very shortly.

• Like 2
On 1/31/2022 at 5:06 PM, superdiaperboy said:

my abu cushies nappy with a huggies ultra dry nappy as a stuffer is soaked will probably need to change soon but may also need to go poo poo very shortly.

Then if I were you I'd keep that wet diapie on so baby can make a big stinky in there!??☺️???????❤️??????❤️?❤️?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I am soaked but not leaking; Attends Premier diaper with Gary Active Wear pants. I have been in this diaper for 81/2 hours, and it is time to change for the rest of the evening and then bed. I a going with a NS Supreme blue diaper for the rest of the evening. I will have to try my best to keep dry or at least a little wet for bed time.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got up  made my breakfast off Heinz first steps breakfast and a bottle of formula.

so still in last night’s terries nappy so yes I wet and be even wetter soon plus messy

• 1 month later...

i am lying in my crib after a good night sleep waiting for mommy to get me out and get me ready for a day of little space and some outdoor work and my  tykables overnights soaking wet i will probably mess soon then will get mommy to change me and then i can get on with some outdoor work.