LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post When Wet

dlsafrica

About to have a another feed I wearing a onesie and bib ,dog collar, pacifier plastic pants and a wet terries diaper maybe a little messy but I don’t know 

I now normally always wet or it seems like it guess that’s what happens when you have a baby diet 

Still in my morning MegaMax under a pair of pink Kins plastic pants and pink onesie.

Its been used a couple of times but I should  be good for a change when my G/F from feeding her horses. 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

I have wet my crinklz diapers a couple times during and after I got home from work.

I'd LOVE to FEEL your soggy diaper!!!!??? And ALL the pee-pees in it!!!????☺️???♥️?????☺️??????♥️??♥️??

• 3 weeks later...

Ok I will post I just woke up ? Not quite shure what happened last night except for a post I tried to write triggering me in a not so good way and ending it because it was getting to be too much. I remember parts of paw patrol, and the simpsons and a few other things but it's time for my morning coffee, as I can only presume one of my alts had a hard night or a very fun night depending on which one it was ?

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

just woke from my afternoon nap in a soaking wet tykables galactic diaper might wait a while in case i need to go poo poo which is highly likely. will probably will play with my lego while waiting for a diaper change.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, superdiaperboy said:

just woke from my afternoon nap in a soaking wet tykables galactic diaper might wait a while in case i need to go poo poo which is highly likely. will probably will play with my lego while waiting for a diaper change.

That sounds like a GOOD idea buddy. BIG HUGS!????♥️??? You have the BEST Mommy in the world!?????♥️??♥️??

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

That sounds like a GOOD idea buddy. BIG HUGS!????♥️??? You have the BEST Mommy in the world!?????♥️??♥️??

Aw thanks. BIG HUGS to you to!????♥️

• Like 2

wet my pants last night, laid on my bed last night, still in my clothes, woke up not aware I did not get my diaper on, and I wet my pants, so I jump up get my wet pants off and put on a diaper and go back to bed.

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, dondl2 said:

wet my pants last night, laid on my bed last night, still in my clothes, woke up not aware I did not get my diaper on, and I wet my pants, so I jump up get my wet pants off and put on a diaper and go back to bed.

So you wet yourself twice buddy?!?????????????♥️? You KNOW what the BEST thing about wearing diapees is buddy?!? You can wet yourself ALL YOU WANT!???? We gotta little POTTY PANTS action going on!????????♥️??☺️????????????

• Like 1

I wear diapers to bed every night. This night I laid down on the bed on top of the covers with my clothes on and fell asleep.

Half woke up, not enough to be aware that I did not change out of my clothes and into a diaper as  normal. felt the need to pee so I did only to find I was not wearing a diaper.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, dondl2 said:

I wear diapers to bed every night. This night I laid down on the bed on top of the covers with my clothes on and fell asleep.

Half woke up, not enough to be aware that I did not change out of my clothes and into a diaper as  normal. felt the need to pee so I did only to find I was not wearing a diaper.

Okay that makes sense. Gotta stay Diapered my friend!????♥️????☺️???♥️?

• Like 1

My Tykables overnights diapee with a suffer inside is soaking wet. I will definitely need to go poopie soon as I can't wait for mommy to change me. 

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, superdiaperboy said:

My Tykables overnights diapee with a suffer inside is soaking wet. I will definitely need to go poopie soon as I can't wait for mommy to change me. 

Looks like it's two Diapee changes for you buddy!???????☺️????♥️????

• Like 1

After I changed my wet and messy NS blue Supreme diaper this morning, I was going to put on an Abena M4 but changed my mind and put on a Tranquility ATN with a cloth baby diaper as a booster. I just pulled out the wet baby diaper, rinsed it and now doing a load of clothes. The wet Tranquility diaper is still on, I think I can trust it for another wetting.

• Like 2

Been sitting in wet diaper from last night - going to take a shower very shortly and change out. Wearing a pink mega Max no trifectas today. Was wearing them yesterday and the day before while working.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

My tykables little builders diapee is quite wet.

Does BABY feel BETTER now that he went pee-pees in his Diapee?!??????♥️?????????☺️?♥️??♥️???

3 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Does BABY feel BETTER now that he went pee-pees in his Diapee?!??????♥️?????????☺️?♥️??♥️???

yes baby did feel better that he did pee-pee in his diapee 

• Like 1

I have been in this Full BabyDoll  diaper only  a bit more than  an hour and I have already wet it twice. I feel so helpless and pathetic

I am still in the same Full BabyDoll Diaper,

Which I wet quite heavily over the last  13-1/2 hours for some reason. I do not think I will get more than 16 hours without needing a change

EDIT I  actually got 18