LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

All My Mother's Rules (Ch. 70 & Epilogue - 2/13/24)

You guys are funny. I'm going through trying to respond to all the comments and I get three or four more during the time I'm typing this up. ? But I don't think I missed anyone.

On 11/21/2021 at 9:54 PM, GQLF said:

Although Sarah tried hard to escape her mother's management, it was obvious that she could not control her bladder, which was obviously devastating to any of her plans.

I don't think Sarah has other ways to hide the accident. Before she has no economic independence, the more concealment will only lead to worse results. I don't think her mother will let Sarah go to school only in pull-up tomorrow. Maybe there will be more other measures, such as putting on Emelia's night diaper in pull-up, or continuing to ask for leave, which is possible.

For sure, we'll have to see how mom decided to handle things for school the next day.

On 11/21/2021 at 10:34 PM, AdultInnocence said:

I commented on the other forum as well just so it showed more feedback there, although I do prefer this site (Shhhh don't let them know lol).

She had time to think about solutions. It may not be fair but I’d love to see her make her sister have accidents just so she isn’t the only one back in a diaper. That’s how I could see it if I was her anyway. Hopefully talking to Lisa and/or actually talking to a proper doctor will get her in the direction she needs for help. This story is at a point where it could go either way, and I suspect it’s probably getting closer to where it could come to and end with a nice epilogue.

Thanks for the chapter. Looking forward to future chapters.

Well, I think the one thing we know about Sarah is she is resourceful, so it's fair to say she'll act on at least some of the solutions she has considered.

There are about 15 chapters and and epilogue left so far in the outline. That said, it might be more in the low to mid twenties. Chapter 37, for example, was supposed to be the kept home from school and babied chapter, and that ended up becoming four whole chapters instead (don't ask me how that happened, I'm still not entirely sure). There's a lot that's still to come.

On 11/21/2021 at 10:42 PM, Night Rain said:

There comes a point in life where you gotta say enough is enough. Sarah's is so stressed out over her problem that she should just try and get the help she needs. Screw what her mom would do its time to make a stand.

I think the challenge for Sarah is that obedience to her mom is so ingrained, that instead of direct defiance, she has developed more indirect methods of dealing with her mother's rules as a means of coping with it.

On 11/21/2021 at 11:16 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

:)

?

On 11/21/2021 at 11:54 PM, Allman90 said:

Love it

Thanks!

On 11/22/2021 at 12:46 AM, spark said:

That really hard to do for a 14-year-old, but that's what a guidance counselor is for.   Anybody in her school is a mandated reporter.   I would feel obligated to report it if I was told about what happened, and likely the school would passively request mom take Sarah to a doctor.  Especially because the fall happened in a school event.    If mom neglected, they would have to report it to CPS.   PS- I don't think it would help.

If Sarah posted on Qoura asking "I've been wetting my pants for the last few months.  I'm afraid to let my mom know why, and she is punishing me by making me wearing diapers and treating me like a baby.  I used to use my sisters Pull Ups, but she is now potty trained.   Even if I told her, my mom wouldn't take me to a doctor, so what should I do?"

I hope that explained that in good Quora style, but my answer would be: Tell somebody at the school.  Ideally, tell your Guidance Counselor, but any adult on campus is a mandated reported.   Let somebody know.   Even if mom didn't take her to the doctor, a school would make sure Sarah had a way to deal with her accidents with dignity. 

Coming clean to Lisa about it, because Lisa would understand that more than anybody else, but so far- Sarah has hid most of the aspects of her incontinence.  I don't think Lisa shared with Sarah the full extent of the abuse she suffered as well, and Sarah only knows that she has issues with bladder control.

For the 985th time, I'm going to say that mom is an idiot.   She clearly has massive Dunning-Kruger going on

That's an interesting Quara example. And yes, you nailed the style. Honestly though, anytime I see some Quora or Yahoo answers story of a minor being forced to wear diapers for rather absurd reasons (Baptism or wedding diapers, anyone?), I pretty much always assume it was written by a pervy adult or a troll.

As far as Sarah's knowledge of Lisa's history goes. Sarah is basically aware of all the main details of Lisa's past from "Diapers Never Lie."

To quote from that Chapter 30, where Lisa gives a brief summery of her backstory to Sarah:

On 1/31/2021 at 12:42 PM, MinnesotaWriter said:

I wasn’t sure what had shocked me most about Lisa’s story. Her attempt to kill her mother. The death of her father and younger sister in a car crash. How she had never once in her life been fully toilet trained. Her parent’s abuse and torment over her incontinence. How she had attempted to kill herself in the shock of nearly killing her mother. Or the fact that she told this entire story without shedding a single tear.  

And, to be fair, a sizable minority of the population does suffer from Dunning-Kruger.

On 11/22/2021 at 1:42 AM, ABDLblueboy said:

Excellent story, I can see how much work was put into it. Some great dedication. Keep up the good work :)

Thanks!

On 11/22/2021 at 5:47 AM, deewet said:

I will expect that Sara's mother will soon be diapering Sara on a daily basis, in addition to the nightly sessions she has been doing.  The lack of control that she has remaining will result in many more day time accidents especially after this session of being forced to use the diapers and she will find that she will find it much harder to manage any level of control following this "punishment"

That's a good point. The diapers could very well end making control harder rather than easier.

On 11/22/2021 at 1:31 PM, Baby Billy said:

That chapter was upsetting in so many ways that it hurt to think about.  Her mother should have CPS on her for so many reasons.  One a child should see a doctor at least once a year until the doctor says other wise.  Two when the wetting first started she should have made an appointment right away and talked to her about anything that may have happened.  I am afraid that she is so afraid of her mother to say anything, I am not a fan or hitting children under any circumstance.  To hit a 14 year old even with an open hand is assault and would get her arrested if she did that in public.  I hope someone can find out and help her.

One thing I should note as well, since this happened a long time back in the story, Sarah's mom did slap her once in the face before, after she had said a swear word.

But yes, the way the mom is treating Sarah is far from appropriate. We'll have to see how that get resolved later on.

On 11/22/2021 at 1:53 PM, Little Sherri said:

Welcome back!

Thanks!

On 11/22/2021 at 1:57 PM, spark said:

Based on how MW has presented the character, mom wouldn't hit Sara in anger.  She would definitely give Sara a firm spanking, but that would be something that mom had full control.   Control, under the guise of teaching responsibility seems to be the primary motive for me.

Like I mentioned above. Not entirely correct. Sarah's mom did hit her, in chapter 15 or 16, after Sarah said a swear word.

On 11/22/2021 at 2:02 PM, Lost Little Neppy said:

And the thing is, she seems to be operating under the pretense that this works. She mentioned earlier that she had to be diapered in her youth as well, not just in babyhood or even toddlerhood. She probably thinks that since this treatment was used on her and she "turned out fine," it will work on her daughters as well. And it's so painful to watch, but at the same time, I look more and more forward to this.

Maybe Sara and Emilia will live with Lisa, since her aunt and uncle are also foster parents?

No one sees themselves as a villain. Or at least no one likes to. So it makes sense that from the mother's perspective that she is going to believe she is correct or at least try to justify her actions in some way.

What is really problematic for Sarah is that to her mom, these methods finally succeeded with Emilia, which only encourages this behavior going forward.

And finally, some of these scene are very much meant to be painful or uncomfortable to watch. A lot of that is in response to a lot stories that go the forced diapering route without reflecting on how jarring that treatment would be under more realistic circumstances.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, spark said:

That really hard to do for a 14-year-old, but that's what a guidance counselor is for.   Anybody in her school is a mandated reporter.   I would feel obligated to report it if I was told about what happened, and likely the school would passively request mom take Sarah to a doctor.  Especially because the fall happened in a school event.    If mom neglected, they would have to report it to CPS.   PS- I don't think it would help.

If Sarah posted on Qoura asking "I've been wetting my pants for the last few months.  I'm afraid to let my mom know why, and she is punishing me by making me wearing diapers and treating me like a baby.  I used to use my sisters Pull Ups, but she is now potty trained.   Even if I told her, my mom wouldn't take me to a doctor, so what should I do?"

I hope that explained that in good Quora style, but my answer would be: Tell somebody at the school.  Ideally, tell your Guidance Counselor, but any adult on campus is a mandated reported.   Let somebody know.   Even if mom didn't take her to the doctor, a school would make sure Sarah had a way to deal with her accidents with dignity. 

Coming clean to Lisa about it, because Lisa would understand that more than anybody else, but so far- Sarah has hid most of the aspects of her incontinence.  I don't think Lisa shared with Sarah the full extent of the abuse she suffered as well, and Sarah only knows that she has issues with bladder control.

For the 985th time, I'm going to say that mom is an idiot.   She clearly has massive Dunning-Kruger going on

If she fully explained things to Lisa then Lisa would be quite understanding and since she does know Lisa's backstory...

Funny how a planned chapter can turn into three or four! It worked though and you did what you felt was best for the story, which is how it should be.

Edited for clarification

Edited by AdultInnocence
Clarification

Chapter 40: Little Battles

I could barely refrain from twiddling my thumbs as I sat in the passenger seat of the car while I waited for Mom to finish picking up my younger sister from her preschool class. She had already been inside for about five minutes now. While I hadn’t been along to pick up my sister before, it felt like it was taking longer than it should have.

Mom had been in so much of a hurry to get me changed, dressed, and out the door that I hadn’t had time to ask her if I could bring my phone along with me like I had this morning. I was certain I had missed messages from Desi, Samantha, and Lisa. I guess I’d just have to tell them tomorrow that I had been too tired and sick to respond.

I wasn’t sure if I was smelling baby powder in the car or if it was my imagination, but it did seem as if there was a hint of lavender in the air. I guess Mom must have gone heavy on sprinkling that on my bottom after getting me cleaned up from having messed myself during naptime earlier this afternoon.

I turned back to watching out the window. We were parked in a spot where I had a clear line of sight from the passenger side door to the entrance of the preschool. A dozen or so parents, mostly mothers, but there had been one father, had already entered alone and exited with their kids during the time Mom had remained inside.

Then the front door swung open, and Mom stepped outside, holding my sister by the hand. I couldn’t believe my luck. Emilia had on an entirely different outfit than the one that Mom had dropped her off in. My sister’s jeans and unicorn hoodie had been replaced with plain black leggings and a Minnie Mouse sweater. Had Emilia finally had an accident? There had been times before when she had gone through a serious regression after a period of successful potty training. That would be the answer to my question about how I was supposed to secretly get some additional pull-ups for myself.

Mom had a plastic bag in her hand, which appeared to have Emilia’s outfit from earlier today tucked inside. I squinted out the window, but the hoodie went down too far on Emilia’s waist for me to see if there was an outline of a pull-up or diaper showing from beneath the leggings.

“Sorry we took so long,” Mom said, as she opened the back door and got Emilia settled into her car seat. “One of the kids in her class had just spilled a thing of juice all over Emilia and we had to get her into a spare set of clothes.”

So close. I should have known it wasn’t going to be this easy. That was OK though. I had another plan in mind.

I made note of the time on the clock on the dashboard as we pulled out of the parking lot. I wish I had my phone on me, as I could have gotten a more precise measurement, but this would have to do. There were no detours this time on the way home from the preschool. I was grateful both because I would be spared the discomfort of having to be out in public with a diaper on, and because I wanted to get an accurate sense of how long it would take to travel between the preschool center and our house.

Precisely ten minutes later, the car was pulling into the driving and coming to a stop. We’d hit a little less than half the red lights along the way, so I figured it was a fairly representative sample of how long that trip would take going in one direction.

My diaper was still dry as I stepped inside the front door. I let Emilia run on ahead of me first. I didn’t like having to get down on my hands and knees to crawl with her standing and watching me. Is this how my sister had felt every time she had been forced to crawl around me? Thankfully, Emilia was so preoccupied with the idea of going to watch TV in the other room that she went sprinting off down the hallway while I was taking my sweet time getting my shoes off.

I grabbed the pacifier off of the stand in the entryway and popped it into my mouth before Mom had the opportunity to do so. I caught an annoyed glance from her. But what exactly did she have to complain about? Winning those little battles, being able to maintain a smidgen of my own agency, felt wonderful even if it wasn’t doing anything to change the tide of the war. I felt prouder of myself than I should have, and then I started to worry. I hoped that I hadn’t given the entirely wrong impression. It wouldn’t do to have Mom mistakenly believe that I somehow liked having a pacifier in my mouth.

I had to endure another half-hour of watching the children’s TV program Emilia picked out while we waited for Mom to make dinner. The remote remained exclusively in my sister’s control for the evening. I nearly wet my diaper without noticing and leaked a little into it before regaining control. This time, I was able to count to almost three hundred before the inevitable release. That was the best I’d done all day, except for the small leak at the beginning. At the rate Mom had been going through the day, I suspected that I wasn’t going to get changed until it was time to go to bed.

Emilia liked to sit as close up to the TV as she could, something that Mom often scolded her for. Had our roles been normal, and not reversed like they were now, I might have told her to sit a few feet back, as Mom would have wanted me to. Instead, that let me sit out of her sight, and for preschoolers, that meant out of mind as well, so Emilia paid little attention to me.

I averted my eyes the one time I caught her turning around to look at me during a commercial break. I wondered what she was thinking about this. My normally talkative three-and-a-half-year-old sister hadn’t said anything about the pacifier or any of the other ways Mom had been babying me. Was Mom’s toilet training process just so normal to her that what was happening to me didn’t seem like it was out of place?

---

The highchair was waiting for me again in the kitchen when Mom called Emilia and me to come for dinner. Mom went with a simple dinner for the evening: frozen, dinosaur-shaped chicken nuggets and waffle fries that were cooked in the oven, along with baby carrots and small pieces of cauliflower to dip in ranch sauce. I appreciated getting finger food for dinner, even if the lack of napkins meant my hands were rather greasy by the time the meal was finished.

While there are many things that babies are not allowed to do, sadly, homework wasn’t an item on that list. After dinner, Mom sent me crawling off to my bedroom to get my assignments for tomorrow worked on while Emilia went back to the living room to play with her dolls, pouting, because Mom had told her that her TV time was done for the day. This time, alone in my room, I set the pacifier on my desk as soon as I shut the bedroom door behind me.

My phone was still off limits, even though I was allowed to use my computer at least for homework, so I would have to wait until tomorrow to respond to any messages from my friends. I didn’t have much to do, as I hadn’t been to school today to get any fresh assignments. I suspected I would be much busier when I got home from school tomorrow, but without cheerleading practice, I’d have an extra several hours to work on it. Mom had been picking me up from school every day following cheerleading practice and would typically pick up Emilia on the way over to get me. But now that I was finishing school at a normal time, I’d be able to ride home on the bus with my friends again. And as long as I wasn’t in diapers, I’m sure Mom would allow me to stay home and not have to ride along with her to pick up my sister.

It only took me about an hour to get my remaining homework assignments wrapped up, but I was in no hurry to return to the living room. Mom would probably just question me as to why I had only spent an hour doing homework, anyway. I opened up a new web browser on my computer and stared blankly at it for a few minutes. Mom had software that monitored everything I did on the computer. I didn’t believe that she actually checked it much, but it also had crazy tight restrictions that ended up blocking sites that were completely innocuous. Still, I was always in the habit of thinking twice before doing anything that might draw her attention.

I opened up Google Maps. I knew Mom wouldn’t even give a second thought if somehow, she was to notice that in my web browsing history. I zoomed in on our neighborhood until our house was in view on the center of the screen. One feature I’d recently discovered was the ability to click on two points on the map and get the exact distance between them. I didn’t dare put in the address of the location I was checking out, that, for sure, would create the risk of Mom asking questions I wouldn’t have any good answers for, so I had to make do with an estimated distance instead. Just under a mile. Now, could I get there and back in under twenty minutes?

Since I had the bedroom door shut, I had a chance to stand and stretch before going back to crawling. Having to move around on the floor had made me so much sorer than I would have expected. I went through a bunch of the warmup stretches that I had practiced during the time that I had been on the cheerleading team. Some of the poses were manageable. Others, because of the bulky diaper between my legs, were difficult to get into without feeling really uncomfortable. But there was only so much stretching that I could do before boredom set in again.

I cracked open my door and peeked out to make sure the coast was clear. Then I took several disobedient steps through the hallway — another little battle that I’d won — before placing the pacifier back in my mouth and crawling the remainder of the way.

The TV was off when I got to the living room. Emilia had a couple dozen of her tiny dolls set up in between the coffee table and the TV with one of their toy houses and other miscellaneous accessories, while Mom was on the couch, reading a book and drinking tea from one of her many Christmas mugs.

“There you are. I’ve got the coloring book set out for you,” Mom said, pointing to the coffee table.

Maybe I should have remained in my room for a while longer after all. I picked another page to color, this time one with Belle, and scribbled in between the lines half-heartedly. With my diaper now getting closer to the point of needing to be changed, I wasn’t able to settle into any position to sit on the floor that was comfortable. The rest of the evening dragged on slowly. I wished my sister had to use a pacifier as well, then I wouldn’t have to listen to her incessant prattling as she played with her dolls.

“It’s time for bed,” Mom announced suddenly, setting her mug down on a side table.

Thank goodness that this day was finally about to come to a much-needed end. On any other day, I would have objected strenuously to being sent to bed this early, but the sooner I could drift off to sleep, the sooner this would all be over.

---

Emilia had already changed into a knee-length baby-blue nightgown by the time I had arrived at the bedroom door. Maybe Mom could change me while my sister brushed her teeth and used the toilet one last time before bed. But Mom stepped out of the bedroom right behind my sister.

“It’s time to go potty one last time before bed,” Mom said.

Even with Emilia’s recent dry stretch, Mom hadn’t been taking any chances with my younger sister

“But I don’t need to go,” Emilia whined.

“Remember, Emilia, you need to set a good example for your sister. Why don’t you show her how to use the potty like a big girl? Can you do that for me?”

Emilia looked down at me and then back up at Mom.

“OK.”

Emilia stepped past me in the hallway and then stepped into the bathroom.

“Hurry up,” Mom said, as I had been slow to follow my sister. “You can stand up to watch this.”

When I stepped into the bathroom, Emilia was already standing next to the toilet with the top lid off. I turned my face aside as my little sister sat on the toilet and relieved herself, looking back at her and Mom after the sound of the trickling had come to a complete stop. Emilia then grabbed a stool so she could reach the sink to wash her hands.

“Tell me, Emilia, where do big girls go potty?” Mom asked my sister when she had finished washing her hands and was now drying them with a towel.

“In the toilet.”

“And where do babies go potty?”

“They go potty in their diapies.”

“That’s right,” Mom said, making a pointed glance in my direction. “Since your sister has been a baby today, I think it is time to check her diaper to see if she’s gone potty in it and needs to be changed.”

Mom turned back toward me.

“Lift up your dress so Emilia can check your diaper.”

I complied with Mom’s request. I just wanted to get this one last embarrassing scene done with so I could get to bed. I grabbed the edges of my dress and lifted them up so that the dress was entirely above the waistline of my leggings, which themselves were sitting higher up on my waist than normal, in order to completely obscure the diaper.

Emilia walked up toward me, but paused, as though she wasn’t exactly certain what she should do, and then Mom stepped up beside her to give some further instructions.

“Here, if you want to check your sister’s diaper, you need to grab the front of the leggings and pull them down.”

I shivered as I felt my sister’s damp fingers brush against my belly as she fumbled with the waistband of my leggings for a few seconds before finally getting a good grip with both of her hands. It turned out that my sister had taken my mom’s instructions very literally. She tugged down on my leggings as hard as she could, and with one pull, managed to get them all the way beneath the diaper.

I didn’t need a good look at the diaper to know how full it was. I could feel the diaper tapes dig into my skin now that the soggy diaper was no longer being supported by the leggings.

“Eww,” Emilia said, quickly withdrawing her hands from my leggings and taking a step back.

I bit into the pacifier to prevent myself from saying anything that might result in being on the receiving end of another slap from Mom. Exactly how many times had I changed my little sister’s wet and messy diapers over the past several years? And she had the gall to be audibly grossed out the first time she checked one of mine. Of course, I also realized that no remark, no matter how witty or clever, was going to prove effective while I was still wearing a wet diaper, so I made the wise choice to remain silent.

Mom didn’t say anything right away in response to Emilia. She simply leaned in and cupped her hand to feel the crotch of the diaper. I hated how that slight pressure against the diaper could create an uncomfortable reminder of how wet it was.

“You think it is time to get your sister changed into a new diaper?”

“Yeah.”

“I think so too. Mommy is going to get Sarah’s wet diaper changed, while you get your teeth brushed.”

I took that opportunity to walk back to the bedroom before Mom could remind me that I should go back to crawling. Once Mom was done changing my diaper, she replaced my leggings and skirt with a nightgown similar to the one my sister had on.

“Why don’t you crawl back to the living room,” Mom said, as she tossed my used diaper in the trash. “We need to talk for a bit after I finish getting your sister tucked into bed.”

As I made my way over to the living room, all I could think about was what specifically Mom wanted to discuss. Saying that there was a need to talk was the most ominous thing Mom could do. At least with something like being told you were going to get a spanking, you knew both what was going to happen and how things were going to be after it. This was far more foreboding, and I couldn’t come up with anything she would want to talk with me about apart from my accidents and the diapers.

I ignored the coloring book page on the coffee table, even though I hadn’t quite finished it yet until Mom returned to the room about five minutes later – I suppose getting Emilia ready for bed is quicker when it doesn’t involve any diaper or pull-up changes – and took a seat behind me on the couch.

“Why don’t you get up and sit on my lap for a bit?”

I stood up and turned around so that my back was toward Mom, trying to figure out how to best sit down on her lap.

“No, no, the other way around,” Mom said, placing a hand on my waist and guiding me until I turned around to face her.

Mom grabbed my hands and placed them on her shoulders, which I gripped as I climbed onto her lap. I wrapped my legs around her waist and rested my head on her shoulder. We sat like that for a minute or so. Mom hadn’t asked me to take the pacifier out of my mouth yet, so I wasn’t sure what type of conversation was to be had. She placed one hand on my back, on the other firmly on my bottom. I could hear the diaper crinkle as she patted it.

“Do you like being a baby?” Mom asked.

“No,” I replied, a few seconds later, after I managed to get the pacifier out of my mouth. How could Mom possibly think that I somehow was enjoying anything of this?

“Well, I don’t know what has gotten into you lately,” Mom said. “I hope this is a good reminder that you need to start acting your age again.”

I didn’t add anything to the conversation. From experience, I knew it was better just to wait and let Mom talk and get her lecture out of her system unless she directly asked me a question.

“If you keep being lazy and continue to piss yourself during the day, we will do this again, and we’ll do this as many times as it takes until you start behaving like a big girl again. Is that understood? I don’t want to punish you any more than I have to, but you’re way too old to be having this many accidents during the day.”

Mom grabbed me by the shoulders and gently pushed me out on her lap enough so that I was looking into her face rather than nestling my head in her shoulder.

“The pacifier stays in until I say otherwise,” Mom said, as she grabbed the pacifier that I was holding in my hand and shoved it back into my mouth.

“Now, are you going to be a big girl and use the potty tomorrow?”

I nodded.

“I can’t hear you, Sarah.”

“Wes,” I replied, as the pacifier muffled my response.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2
  • MinnesotaWriter changed the title to All My Mother's Rules (Ch. 40 - 11/27/21)
1 hour ago, Night Rain said:

Sarah should just tell her mom the truth about what's been happening. But knowing her mom she'll think that Sarah is lying.

Any normal parent would have figured out that there was a serious issue going on.   I get the feeling mom would blame Sarah if she broke her leg and think she is old enough to be able to walk by herself.

Another great chapter. I just can't wait to see whether she will overcome her current situation or fall even deeper into the swamp of regression. Also it's rather suspicious that Emilia isn't teasing Sarah as much as expected when her mother is trying to humiliate Sarah inside the house to teach her.

The one thing I thought about after reading this chapter is how mom and Sarah's relationship would never be able to recover from something like this.  It seemed to me that Sarah had sort of a Stockholm Syndrome going on when it came to her mom, but she would realize mom's behavior is now over the top.

Some how I think that final scene is going to stick in Sarah's mind for a long time.  That's just pure evil, with mom telling Sarah that she could do anything she wants and Sarah has no option but to comply.

22 hours ago, Arendeth said:

Thanks for the chapter, with her incontinence issues she is going to be doomed to diapers.

You're welcome. Yeah, things aren't looking to good for Sarah at the moment.

22 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

:)

?

21 hours ago, Night Rain said:

Sarah should just tell her mom the truth about what's been happening. But knowing her mom she'll think that Sarah is lying.

From the looks of it, I think some holes might continue to be dug a bit deeper for a while.

19 hours ago, spark said:

Any normal parent would have figured out that there was a serious issue going on.   I get the feeling mom would blame Sarah if she broke her leg and think she is old enough to be able to walk by herself.

Yeah, empathy isn't a strong suit for Sarah's mom.

6 hours ago, bubble-pop1 said:

Another great chapter. I just can't wait to see whether she will overcome her current situation or fall even deeper into the swamp of regression. Also it's rather suspicious that Emilia isn't teasing Sarah as much as expected when her mother is trying to humiliate Sarah inside the house to teach her.

Yeah, I think there are a couple of explanations for Emilia's actions. Kids her age are a bit more self-absorbed in what they want to do, and this type of treatment by mom has been normalized for her (it's all she's known) so it isn't coming across as unusual as Sarah might understand it to be from her interactions with people outside of her family.

2 hours ago, spark said:

The one thing I thought about after reading this chapter is how mom and Sarah's relationship would never be able to recover from something like this.  It seemed to me that Sarah had sort of a Stockholm Syndrome going on when it came to her mom, but she would realize mom's behavior is now over the top.

Some how I think that final scene is going to stick in Sarah's mind for a long time.  That's just pure evil, with mom telling Sarah that she could do anything she wants and Sarah has no option but to comply.

I think it's correct to say that we've reached a point where mom's treatment of Sarah has arrived at the point of no return.

2 hours ago, MinnesotaWriter said:

I think it's correct to say that we've reached a point where mom's treatment of Sarah has arrived at the point of no return.

The lap conversation with mom was mom's way of saying "It put's the lotion on it's skin."

If this was a TV show, I would be binge watching.   FTR- the first episode of this was posted in March of 2020, and most of use seem to remember what was happening in March of 2020.  

Really glad to see this continue.

it's hard to say exactly where this is going, but I'm pretty sure its gonna get there soon. I would like to see such a good story go one forever because who doesn't want to read good stories. But that would mean Sarah would be in diapers forever. That would be too mean.

but her mom bothers me. i'm a supporter of strict discipline, but it also has to make sense. even since the beginning, Sarah follows the rules just to avoid punishment. She knows how dumb most of the rules are and how pointless some of the punishments are. that means they haven't taught her the one thing they were supposed to. She doesn't follow the rules because the rules lead to the right way to behave, and she doesn't obey her mother because she respects her wisdom and experience. She just doesn't want to get smacked in the face or spanked or humiliated even more. a lot of people these days think spanking is just violence. Sarah's mother is a prime example of why people think that.

I dont need to tell you you're doing a great job writing this. But I just did. :) 

• 2 weeks later...

This story is intriguing to me because it represents exactly how I wasn't parented, for the most part; my parents never used diapers as a punishment, and they never treated me in a babyish way, or deliberately put me in humiliating circumstances. They did sometimes allow for subtle social pressures to be brought to bear, such as when they would not entertain arguments about if I needed to wear diapers when we were at other people's houses and such. Either I needed them, or I didn't, and either way, the situation, and who was there, didn't matter. My mom was very matter-of-fact about it and just didn't think it was a big deal to wear diapers, if you needed them, whereas my self-image was very entwined in that lack of control over myself and inability to "grow up" and be "normal". She grew up with 10 siblings in a tiny house so everyone seeing everyone in diapers or underwear or various states of undress was just par for the course, and privacy wasn't "a thing". 

Of course, now, as an adult somewhere on the ABDL spectrum, part of me wishes I had "enjoyed" being able to wear diapers more, as a kid, and that I wasn't so knotted up with anxiety about my predicament, believing that the world would end if anyone knew I was still being put in diapers after dinner. So the idea of a parent who "leans into it" is interesting, because mine did not. 

All I want for Christmas is some more chapters. 

• Like 1

Like many have said, this is a great story. While some aspects are a bit difficult to read, I think some folks have forgotten the times Sarah's mother has been very loving. My main hope is that Sarah and her mother both have a happy ending. It would be a nice contrast to the events of Lisa's story, who also happens to be in this one. So if anyone would help Sarah getting her mother to understand, it would be her. I don't imagine she'd want to see another family torn apart.

45 minutes ago, MilesP said:

Like many have said, this is a great story. While some aspects are a bit difficult to read, I think some folks have forgotten the times Sarah's mother has been very loving. My main hope is that Sarah and her mother both have a happy ending. It would be a nice contrast to the events of Lisa's story, who also happens to be in this one. So if anyone would help Sarah getting her mother to understand, it would be her. I don't imagine she'd want to see another family torn apart.

I don't know how mom and Sarah's relationship would recover from what happened.   She already didn't trust mom enough to let her know about her sudden incontinence following the fall, and she a good reason not to trust her mother.  I think mom might care in some perverted way in that she is thinks she is doing the right thing.

Lisa/Annabelle's parent's were sociopaths.  They flat out went out of their way to make her life miserable, including trying to institutionalize her after she had found a loving home.     Lisa wanted nothing to do with her previous, and changed her name to start over.

Sarah's mom might be a psychopath.   She seems to enjoy the control and tormenting her children.   What she did to both Emilia and Sarah was more about control, rather than teaching them a lesson.  Even before this, she wouldn't let Sarah make her choices, and limited her access to friends.   She was spanked for getting a bad grade (I think a 'C') on a quiz

• Like 1

Psychopath is a very strong word. I'm reasonably sure she's doing what her parents likely did with her and since it worked with her she would expect it to work with Sarah. I'm not a fan of the physical punishments, but I also believe it takes a lot more to break a bond with a parent than that. If she was as bad as you say, she would have forced Sarah to do babyish things while they were out, and she didn't. Heck, she even held back from the baby punishment the first time Sarah was diapered for the day because it was pretty clear she didn't want to take it that far.

Sure, she could do some things better and be more understanding, but Sarah being unwilling to even try talking to her isn't helping. This sort of thing goes both ways and I think if Sarah, maybe with some help, approached her mother about the ongoing issues, it could turn out well for her. That's my hope, anyway. Short of full-on horrific abuse, like we saw with Lisa, anything can be mended.

One thing I forgot to mention, she's a single mother. We don't know why she's a single mother or what happened to the father, but being a single mother of two girls is extremely stressful. The only hint of their former life is the notes about how they had to move into a smaller house. Sometime, as terrible as it may seem, a controlling mother does so because they feel the need to control the situation, since whatever incident led them to be single was likely beyond their control. The last thing she would want as a mother is to lose her kids, although I'll admit she goes about it poorly. fear does terrible things to a person.

I always think Sarah has a big problem. Even if her mother puts her in the diaper without asking the reason, she hardly thinks about the cause of her incontinence, but just conceals the result and uses Amelia's pull-up to hide the fact of incontinence. It doesn't solve the problem at all. On the contrary, the longer it takes, the bigger the problem may be. In the end, it may be too serious to hide. At that time, it's obvious that Sarah doesn't want to face it, but if she just continues to hide and doesn't solve it, it's only a matter of time for Sarah to be treated as a baby by her mother.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/17/2021 at 5:06 PM, GQLF said:

I always think Sarah has a big problem. Even if her mother puts her in the diaper without asking the reason, she hardly thinks about the cause of her incontinence, but just conceals the result and uses Amelia's pull-up to hide the fact of incontinence. It doesn't solve the problem at all. On the contrary, the longer it takes, the bigger the problem may be. In the end, it may be too serious to hide. At that time, it's obvious that Sarah doesn't want to face it, but if she just continues to hide and doesn't solve it, it's only a matter of time for Sarah to be treated as a baby by her mother.

This is primarily a bump.  I just want to let the author know I'm looking forward to the next installment.

There is an element of horror in this story.  Sarah is not helping herself, but that is very common trait among teenagers.  We get a little hint into the writing style of @MinnesotaWriter in Diapers Never Lie.   He takes you on good journey, and you don't always know where you will end up.  As a reader- this is like stopping The Rear Window  when Grace Kelly is stuck in the apartment and the murderer is coming in.

Well considering that Sarah doesn’t really have access to Amelia’s Pull Ups anymore or risk getting caught or having an accident at school, she would probably find it best to continue the baby treatment since she wouldn’t be getting medical help unless she sneaks off and goes herself and that is if they allow her to without her mother’s presence or consent.

Given she has to either sneak out and get her own protection without getting caught or try and remain dry at home and school as if she had an accident at school they would probably contact her mother or find a way to get Amelia to start having accidents again so she can sneak Pull Ups again.

I like how you had Sarah rebelling against her punishment by giving herself small victories like putting in the paci before mom put it in or walking/standing while mother doesn’t see her.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
2 hours ago, MinnesotaWriter said:

Hello again!

Can't believe it's been 10 months since the last chapter I posted. Didn't realize my hiatus had gone so long. But I'll have some new chapters to post soon, either this week or next.

Thank You.  I've been patiently waiting.   I know with my story, a little nagging would probably help me finish.

I can't wait to see it.

• Like 1
  • MinnesotaWriter changed the title to All My Mother's Rules (Ch. 70 & Epilogue - 2/13/24)