LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"diaper Girls" & "diaper Boys"

B) Yep, I think it's cool too , especially as I stumbled upon it when I was looking for a totally unrelated piccy.

Lots of Girl & Boy goodies, but the Diaper Boy T-shirt made me giggle, Would anyone have the courage to wear it other than in the privacy of their own home I wonder?

D :P lly

What is the purpose of this article of clothing?

Boxer Shorts?

Ahhhhhhhh, the irony.

You'd think so, but it's not so, Val! I did a quick search of the forums and can't find any examples right now, but I remember a number of people here saying they wear boxers over their diapers to help keep them from sagging and to cut down on the crinkle.

D :) lly

Ahhhhh...HA! Thanks Sunshine :D .... I'm going to get it (The Shirt) Looks to be a great topic starter! Kinda like the Pampers shirt I got off Ebay.. You guys wouold be greatly surprised how easy it is to find "Mommies" and Probably "Daddys" if you would try alittle bit of fun like this. Take it on your next trip..nobody knows ya! And if somebody isn't receptive just say fooled ya, it was a joke gift from work!

• 2 weeks later...

Obviously this is for the Diapergirls' gear but there's a link in the intro for the Diaperboys.

D :) lly

Bet they don't sell many of the diapergirl line as not that many gipergirls out there (so I can find, lol)

:roflmao: