LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sophie & Pudding Quarantine Package

I have the good fortune of spending the next three weeks in isolation with four of my favorite people in the world!  Unfortunately, not everyone is so lucky.  I've been wracking my brain for a few days trying to figure out how I can help people who are going through this hard time, but I'm not very financially capable.  So I decided that the best thing I could do is to create a free quarantine package for people stuck at home with nothing to do! ^_^ 

https://mega.nz/#F!OAV2GIIC!KyMe7f_xdLePetxfrD_HpA

This includes:

• 30 stories!  ePub and PDF copies for you to add to your phone/tablet!
  • 176 captions!  PNGs for one handed reading.  :angel_not:
  • Fantasia's Gate tabletop RPG!  Use Roll20 or Discord and start your own diaper game (now with Pathfinder 2e rules)

The Usual Bet - a podcast that I do with my friend Chloe - will release episodes early for the next month or so (usually it has 2-3 days of exclusivity on Patreon).  It's a really silly show about ageplay and diapers and hopefully will keep your spirits up!  We are easily found by searching Apple Podcasts and Spotify, but here's a link:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-usual-bet/id1489108968

More stories and captions are available on our Patreon, along with a community of amazing people that make up our Discord.  It can definitely help with loneliness and you can join for as little as a dollar.  Please consider supporting us at patreon.com/sophieandpudding. ^_^  

I hope this helps!  Good luck everyone.  Stay safe and stay healthy! ?

~Sophie

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4
17 minutes ago, GuybrushT said:

merff, here.   I love that you put your collection together; you are so community oriented.  You are providing physical exercise to the homebound! 

MERFF!! ❤️ 

We take community stuff super seriously.  Our fellow ABDLs and readers made us who we are, and we won't ever forget that.  Tho I think the only physical exercise we are providing are hand-exercises. ^_~ 

Hope you are doing well, my darling!  Stay safe!

• Like 2

Just want to say a hearty Thank-you for the "Quarantine Package". It is very much appreciated, and totally unexpected. I have been working my way piecemeal though your stories for years, so it is going to be a real treat to be able to read them at my own pace (otherwise known as one sitting). Thanks again, you all have outdone yourselves. 

Oh my, that's a big care package! Thank you!

I'll have to take a look at that RPG section. I've had an idea for a fantasy setting with some AB, ageplay, and transformation elements. I should get those thoughts out of my head and into writing.