LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

phraseology

I have no idea why my mind just thinks these thoughts, but has anyone ever wondered how some of the phrases used came about and why?  For example, people use the phrase, "Poop my pants".  I remember when I was a toddler my mom saying, "Did you poop your pants?"  People ask in these forums, "Did you poop your pants as a kid?"  Now, when you poop in the toilet do you say, "I pooped my toilet"?  No.  If you say anything at all you might say, "I just took a shit".  You don't say, "I pooped my toilet"   We also say, "I pooped my diaper".  We never say, "I took a shit in my pants or diaper".  Pants, diaper and toilet are all nouns so why do we say it different for the same things?

As far as saying, "I took a shit", how many of us actually "take a shit", unless we are walking the dog and have a baggie to pick up the doggy do from the neighbor's lawn.  Does a burglar say, "I robbed this house and I took some jewelry, some money, a TV and I also took a shit"?  I know George Carlin said this in one of his acts, but why would we want to "take a shit"?  Wouldn't we rather "leave a shit" somewhere, like in our toilet instead of taking a shit?  Just a random thought, but I also can't understand why someone replying to a question starts their sentence with "So,"  Maybe I just shouldn't give a shit!

1 hour ago, rusty pins said:

I have no idea why my mind just thinks these thoughts, but has anyone ever wondered how some of the phrases used came about and why?  For example, people use the phrase, "Poop my pants".  I remember when I was a toddler my mom saying, "Did you poop your pants?"  People ask in these forums, "Did you poop your pants as a kid?"  Now, when you poop in the toilet do you say, "I pooped my toilet"?  No.  If you say anything at all you might say, "I just took a shit".  You don't say, "I pooped my toilet"   We also say, "I pooped my diaper".  We never say, "I took a shit in my pants or diaper".  Pants, diaper and toilet are all nouns so why do we say it different for the same things?

As far as saying, "I took a shit", how many of us actually "take a shit", unless we are walking the dog and have a baggie to pick up the doggy do from the neighbor's lawn.  Does a burglar say, "I robbed this house and I took some jewelry, some money, a TV and I also took a shit"?  I know George Carlin said this in one of his acts, but why would we want to "take a shit"?  Wouldn't we rather "leave a shit" somewhere, like in our toilet instead of taking a shit?  Just a random thought, but I also can't understand why someone replying to a question starts their sentence with "So,"

People always say "take a shit" or "take a piss." You don't take them--you LEAVE them. (George Carlin)

You say I have to take a shit or I have to take a piss because your taking it to the toilet. If you are pissing or shitting in your pants/diapers you say ahhhhhh I'm shitting or pissing my pants/diaper

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

How about "I heard on the radio" or "she's on the phone", or "... over the phone"? I have heard when someone was in the bathroom, "...'s in the toilet" or "in the John". . Then there is always the famous "go ahead and back up"

Monty Python once did a skit where someone says, "What's on the telly?"  The reply was, "Looks like a penguin!"  Yeah, if we were "on the phone" most likely that phone would be smashed from our weight!  Used to be my mom would ask where my brother was and for a gag I would say, "He's in the toilet".  She always responded, "I hope not!" 

Maybe instead of saying, "I pooped my pants" we should say, "I pooped in my pants".  Maybe instead of meaning the physical act of dropping a load in your pants such as, "pooping in your pants", "I pooped my pants" could mean what you have done has changed the condition of your pants.  "My pants have been physically altered by my actions and now their condition is pooped instead of clean".  "I cleaned my room" could mean that you did the physical work of cleaning your room or the condition of the room after your work was done.  I think though, you would then say "My room is clean".  After the fact would we then say, "My diaper is pooped"? 

12 hours ago, rusty pins said:

As far as saying, "I took a shit", how many of us actually "take a shit", unless we are walking the dog and have a baggie to pick up the doggy do from the neighbor's lawn.  Does a burglar say, "I robbed this house and I took some jewelry, some money, a TV and I also took a shit"?  I know George Carlin said this in one of his acts, but why would we want to "take a shit"?  Wouldn't we rather "leave a shit" somewhere, like in our toilet instead of taking a shit?  Just a random thought, but I also can't understand why someone replying to a question starts their sentence with "So,"  Maybe I just shouldn't give a shit!

ooohhhh you go get the soap right now wrong man...lol

:no-no-baby-smiley-emoticon:

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 8:00 AM, rusty pins said:

There a lot of sayings that have been used through out time and I guess we must use them or just ignore them. I kind go along with crown and let it go if I understand them. My biggest problem is there are so many letters that are used and I have a problem what they stand for. I guess I will just cuddle up on the couch in diapers and locking rubber pants and poop and pee away, feels so good and this I understand. lol

On 3/16/2020 at 5:38 PM, rusty pins said:

You can pick up a quart of Ice Cream, but people say, "I picked my nose".  Really?  I was born with mine.

You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friend's nose.