LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Masturbating in a poopy wet diaper?

On 1/4/2022 at 12:33 PM, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

Getting so many good ideas reading this lol I love just sitting in a big poopy, squishing and spreading it everywhere as I suck my thumb and rub the front of my Pampers and whining and crying till I make a googoo

Right now as I'm reading this, I'm imagining it, and it's SO cute!!!!! LOL! Picturing you half naked in just a diaper doing this in your living room sitting on your crinkled butt. LOL! You're just having too much fun! And I wish I could join you.❤️❤️☺️❤️☺️

• Like 2
On 2/29/2020 at 10:38 PM, jack.3295 said:

Well, I guess it starts with a wet diaper (for a thick babykins pull-up cloth diaper over a 24/7 disposable and plastic pants). I'm usually having a several fiber-loading (metamucil) and good food eating the day before. While the diaper is wet, I wait for the perfect moment. When the urge is really hard to control, I'll use a suppository and hold it for as long I can hold it. Then I sit back on my chair, letting my knees up and relax. When I'm really comfortable, I let every poop starts to slide out. After a mighty surge and an enormous pooping, the massive mess slides up under my privates. When the huge poop is done and feel the peeing and the warm wetness spreads, the release is tinkling my balls. After I start to slide up and down, it's time to get ready. In a few minutes, I have a convulsive climax in a mind blowing poogasm. Then I rest for an hour or so. If I go clean up, I do it. Or not. I just relax and wait for more pooping if it's still going to poop later. Perfect days will have me having a really wet and poopy diaper for at least 24 hours. Love it!

Wow. Life goals here! I don’t think I can experience that with my IBS and Bowel IC at this stage but maybe a fiber load and a pile of Imodium and wait for the results….

• Like 2
On 2/29/2020 at 9:38 PM, jack.3295 said:

Well, I guess it starts with a wet diaper (for a thick babykins pull-up cloth diaper over a 24/7 disposable and plastic pants). I'm usually having a several fiber-loading (metamucil) and good food eating the day before. While the diaper is wet, I wait for the perfect moment. When the urge is really hard to control, I'll use a suppository and hold it for as long I can hold it. Then I sit back on my chair, letting my knees up and relax. When I'm really comfortable, I let every poop starts to slide out. After a mighty surge and an enormous pooping, the massive mess slides up under my privates. When the huge poop is done and feel the peeing and the warm wetness spreads, the release is tinkling my balls. After I start to slide up and down, it's time to get ready. In a few minutes, I have a convulsive climax in a mind blowing poogasm. Then I rest for an hour or so. If I go clean up, I do it. Or not. I just relax and wait for more pooping if it's still going to poop later. Perfect days will have me having a really wet and poopy diaper for at least 24 hours. Love it!

Yikes! I do the same thing. For myself, I love to do some fiber loading for a few days. When I feel that poo comes for that urging to go, I will sit back, lifting my knees up and feeling that gigantic poo spreads around the front of my dick. When I'm rubbing my boner I can feel that poo fill my diaper and have a poogasm. All while I'm pooping at the same time. It's the best to load my diaper while cumming at the same time!

• Like 1
On 3/7/2020 at 2:37 AM, crawling-in-diapers said:

I was with this girl I meat lest year that has a guy friend who is gay. I stopped by her house in a diaper under my shorts. I'm not guy myself, but I told her and her friend about my fetish for being dominated while in diapers.  I felt they were open mined. This guy is huge. His arms are as big as my legs. Long story short. They thought it was kind of funny, so they both said they were not going to let me leave. He seemed to follow what ever she told him. The girl refers to my diaper as a stinker..lol. She doesn't call diapers by their name, she calls them stinkers.  as in... "He's wearing a stinker" . I thought it would be fun to wrestle her friend and see if she could escape his grip . He was too strong. I literately wrestled him for about 20 minuets in a stinky diaper but could not get myself out of his grip. The girl was relentless about tickling me while I struggled to escape from her friend. I exploded in the diaper.

this got me tuned on reading this

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Everytime I mess my diaper, I masturbate. I usually get laid on the stomach and rub my diaper against the bed. Sometimes, I hold the bulge done my poo with a hand.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

For the most part I am a nonsexual little. I like a full squishy pee diaper to hang around in for hours. BUT every now and then I will food load and then take 5senocot and go to bed. The next morning it's poo time and what a grand one! Then a while later more and more, I try to keep it moving to the front. By afternoon I'm loaded and while I play on the couch I'll lay on my belly and let one knee drop to the floor cock the other one forward and sit up and start rocking forward and back soon my pee pee starts tingling and I just ride with it for awhile. Soon I can't take it and I just hammer it to the couch relishing every squishy slidey feeling till my pee pee throws up in my diaper?. If I haven't wrecked it I go take a nappie. I love ❤️ being little ?!!!

PS. I can't believe I put this out publicly. LOL

LOVE ❤️ you  brothers and sisters!

• Like 2

It seems as though we readily talk about messing our diapers, but rarely talk about masturbating in our messy diaper. I confess, that I masturbate before I change!

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...

yes i too get extremely aroused by a poopy diaper. i just can't help myself, it feels too good lol. sometimes i take off the diaper after climax but other times i leave it on and enjoy wearing it for a while longer. i don't even mind the smell anymore these days, used to it now. 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 2/21/2020 at 12:50 PM, Elfy said:

My favoured way is with a vibrator against the front of the nappy :D

This is the way I like it. Ejaculating in a messy diaper is a thrill in itself. 

When my wife/mommy knows that I’m pooping in my diaper, she’ll squirt some J&J baby lotion in her hand and reach into my diaper and grab my pee pee and ask me if I’m making a big mess for mommy? And when I tell her yes she encourages me to push it all out and fill my diaper for mommy just like a big baby should and when I get that last bit of poop into my diaper I start to pee uncontrollably and as I’m soaking my diaper she tells me that’s why I wear diapers because if I didn’t then I’d end up pooping my pants and as I’m soaking my diaper she starts jerking me off and telling me what a good baby I am for pooping in my diaper because that’s where baby’s poop is supposed to go…in my diaper and then I have a mind melting orgasm. Sometimes she’ll get so excited that she pees her pants and I’ll rub her through her soaking wet panties until she cums and then it’ll be time for a diaper change and then I get to do it all over again. 

• Like 9
3 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

When my wife/mommy knows that I’m pooping in my diaper, she’ll squirt some J&J baby lotion in her hand and reach into my diaper and grab my pee pee and ask me if I’m making a big mess for mommy? And when I tell her yes she encourages me to push it all out and fill my diaper for mommy just like a big baby should and when I get that last bit of poop into my diaper I start to pee uncontrollably and as I’m soaking my diaper she tells me that’s why I wear diapers because if I didn’t then I’d end up pooping my pants and as I’m soaking my diaper she starts jerking me off and telling me what a good baby I am for pooping in my diaper because that’s where baby’s poop is supposed to go…in my diaper and then I have a mind melting orgasm. Sometimes she’ll get so excited that she pees her pants and I’ll rub her through her soaking wet panties until she cums and then it’ll be time for a diaper change and then I get to do it all over again. 

Oh, that sounds SO WONDERFUL buddy! Your Mommy DEFINITELY knows how to baby you!????♥️?????♥️?????

• Like 1
On 10/23/2022 at 4:38 PM, IminWetPampers said:

that sounds amazing 

• Like 2
On 10/23/2022 at 3:38 PM, IminWetPampers said:

Lucky you!  If I had a Mommy do that for me I'd be sharing every single mess I made with her and soooo disappointed when I couldn't do so and had to use the potty.

On 10/31/2022 at 1:04 AM, RaiOfTheFlame said:

I don't rub the mess over my privates, but sitting in a nice mess does make the usual fun times even better.

Same for me, in fact if my mess spreads to the front of my diaper I'll change right away to avoid a UTI, otherwise it's not unusual for me to stay in a poopy diaper for several squishy hours.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Yesterday i woke up in very wet and messy cloth diapers. So i put Vaseline on my little willy and i humped a pillow until i made cummies in my wet and poopy diapers! It felt soo good! Im not allowed to use my hands and only allowed to make cummies in poopy diapers. 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On 10/31/2022 at 6:04 AM, RaiOfTheFlame said:

I don't rub the mess over my privates, but sitting in a nice mess does make the usual fun times even better.

I do the same thing! I'm not one for playing with poop, but messing really turns me on and I can't help but masturbate. I don't know what it is about a messy diaper that just gets me going so badly - one of life's great mysteries!

I have this fantasy of 'finishing' just as I poop, but I imagine it would be pretty hard to do.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
On 12/28/2022 at 9:19 AM, AppleCinnamon said:

I do the same thing! I'm not one for playing with poop, but messing really turns me on and I can't help but masturbate. I don't know what it is about a messy diaper that just gets me going so badly - one of life's great mysteries!

I have this fantasy of 'finishing' just as I poop, but I imagine it would be pretty hard to do.

That would be pretty incredible. I think you might be able to achieve it if you had a long session of playing with yourself while needing to go badly, making sure you were close to climax, but not going all the way. Then you could strap your diaper on, fill it up, and I would expect that the pleasure of doing so would push you over the edge into squishy bliss.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 1/12/2022 at 8:13 AM, Ginger said:

I masturbate every time I mess. Just can't help it. Lol 

I wonder foe you female baby girls when you poop and pee and then masturbate in your diaper how you do it and does the mess ever got on your little girl princess parts ?

On 6/4/2020 at 8:11 AM, AmberStarfield said:

I like to sit on a hard chair or toilet lid and rock back and forth to squish my doodoo. Then I untape my diaper and rub my pee place. I am careful not to get poopoo inside, but it’s okay on the outer areas. While I don’t do this every time I make diaper poop, I do fairly often. Unless I am at work and cant hold it, I do all my poopoos at home In diapers.

How does it feel to have poop on the outsidebof your vagina I've always wanted to try it on my private parts but never able to get it up that far with my diaper on I guess my balls Mya have something to do with that