LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Masturbating in a poopy wet diaper?

I wonder how many of us diaper messing and wetting lovers , masturbate in their diaper after they have filled it up and how they do it.

Description of my technique is I lay on my side put my winnie the pooh blanket between my legs against my diaper and the move my hips back and forth until I cum and I do my little rhyme gee gee pee pee goo goo poo poo gaa gaa caa caa wet wet mess mess cum cum in my diaper 

• Like 4

I’d say occasionally like others on the site if it’s a solid mess I’ll lay on my stomach so that it rolls up front, but most of the time I just stick my hand down the front and take care of business so that the diapers makes the mess smash against my rear end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Well, I guess it starts with a wet diaper (for a thick babykins pull-up cloth diaper over a 24/7 disposable and plastic pants). I'm usually having a several fiber-loading (metamucil) and good food eating the day before. While the diaper is wet, I wait for the perfect moment. When the urge is really hard to control, I'll use a suppository and hold it for as long I can hold it. Then I sit back on my chair, letting my knees up and relax. When I'm really comfortable, I let every poop starts to slide out. After a mighty surge and an enormous pooping, the massive mess slides up under my privates. When the huge poop is done and feel the peeing and the warm wetness spreads, the release is tinkling my balls. After I start to slide up and down, it's time to get ready. In a few minutes, I have a convulsive climax in a mind blowing poogasm. Then I rest for an hour or so. If I go clean up, I do it. Or not. I just relax and wait for more pooping if it's still going to poop later. Perfect days will have me having a really wet and poopy diaper for at least 24 hours. Love it!

• Like 1

Yess! l love to get my thick , messy n wet Diapers so slippy slidey ..to where they have that wonderful  diapee smell..they just get so sensitive that anywhere my Diapers are just slightly touched or rubbed, it lends to a long , high state of Diaper euphoria and if l do it for too long without taking a break in between extreme points of arousal,..past the point of no return..l simply let go and helplessly begin cumming in my Diapeez no matter What position lm in...Sooo fun!..:)

• Like 3

I was with this girl I meat lest year that has a guy friend who is gay. I stopped by her house in a diaper under my shorts. I'm not guy myself, but I told her and her friend about my fetish for being dominated while in diapers.  I felt they were open mined. This guy is huge. His arms are as big as my legs. Long story short. They thought it was kind of funny, so they both said they were not going to let me leave. He seemed to follow what ever she told him. The girl refers to my diaper as a stinker..lol. She doesn't call diapers by their name, she calls them stinkers.  as in... "He's wearing a stinker" . I thought it would be fun to wrestle her friend and see if she could escape his grip . He was too strong. I literately wrestled him for about 20 minuets in a stinky diaper but could not get myself out of his grip. The girl was relentless about tickling me while I struggled to escape from her friend. I exploded in the diaper.

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...

I just love when I have a good solid poop in my diaper or my pants and I just grab myself and yank away.. My gf loves to suck me off whenever i have a mess in my pants, and she has no problem sticking her fingers in my poopy bottom and fingering me to orgasm. meeting a diaper lover was something of an accident for me, but in a way it was a godsend !! Love has been good to me.

• Like 4
On 2/22/2020 at 3:50 AM, Elfy said:

My favoured way is with a vibrator against the front of the nappy :D

This....so very much this :3 

17 hours ago, Transfusionelle said:

I just love when I have a good solid poop in my diaper or my pants and I just grab myself and yank away.. My gf loves to suck me off whenever i have a mess in my pants, and she has no problem sticking her fingers in my poopy bottom and fingering me to orgasm. meeting a diaper lover was something of an accident for me, but in a way it was a godsend !! Love has been good to me.

That does sound very erotic being sucked off in a messy diaper. My wife has only sucked me off in a wet diaper, before changing me.

On 3/7/2020 at 8:25 AM, iluvmydiapers said:

I love masterbating with a full diaper, just reach in an grab a handful of poop and spread it all over my pisser and pump away. 

I love that feeling my gf reaches right in and grabs a handful of poop and masturbates me, It feels so good and my legs shake from the orgasm !!

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/17/2020 at 6:10 PM, babyfrank said:

i will poop sit in it while i pick somthing to watch while doing the deed then just hump a pillow till i make cummies

Sounds similar!

• Like 1

I like to sit on a hard chair or toilet lid and rock back and forth to squish my doodoo. Then I untape my diaper and rub my pee place. I am careful not to get poopoo inside, but it’s okay on the outer areas. While I don’t do this every time I make diaper poop, I do fairly often. Unless I am at work and cant hold it, I do all my poopoos at home In diapers.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

If thee mess isn’t watery I like to fold the full diaper in half like a taco and fuck it.  But be warned,   This can give you a uti.    Sometimes I roll it up for disposal but leave one end open.   Slide my pecker in there and pump it full of cum that way..  

• Like 1

today in my diarrhea filled tykables puppers i wanted to have some fun on the rocking chair the mess squished all over my bum i used a vibrator to after that while i was changing that diaper i gave myself a hand job while wear some blue disposable gloves in case poop got onto my hands it was fun. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

So many ways. But my favorite way was to make sure I'm already wearing a loaded and wet diaper. If I've been doing enough fiber loading, I know I'll be having another poo in a few hours. When the time happens, I try not to go for a while. When the urgency is getting really strong I lay back with my knees up around my chest. By then I'm pretty horny so I start to rub up and down while pushing against my wet and poopy diapers. By then I can barely hold back that urging. While I'm rubbing hard I can feel that massive poo start to go. That "poo-phoria" gets that vagus nerve stimulated and then a finally feel a gigantic poo spreads up around my balls. All the time rocking my dick up and back. As that point while I'm pooping and rocking, I feel that strong mighty surge completely fill my already messy diaper. Finally I have a jerking poogasm. Of course, it's always for timing. But when it works perfectly I have a very deeply and strong climax.  

• Like 3
On 5/17/2020 at 5:15 PM, Transfusionelle said:

I love that feeling my gf reaches right in and grabs a handful of poop and masturbates me, It feels so good and my legs shake from the orgasm !!

Yes, this is a fun way to play. Either by myself or having the wife do the honors, love it.

• Like 1

A messy diaper always produces a poogasim yes I masturbate with my poopy diaper. I love the feeling of the mess filling my diaper and then sit and let it squish and cover everything. I can move to an amazing climax.

• Like 1