LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Control Freak...

Guest John_Q_Sample

Guest John_Q_Sample

Replying to another post about stress, I came to wonder... How many of us when not in submissive diapered or baby mode, are total control freaks?

I know I am... I just can't help it... I get very uptight and moody, sometimes for weeks... :badmood:

...but if my sweetheart slaps a diaper on my ass and makes me "play with it" for her... BAM! I'm totally calm and mellow for at least a few days. :thumbsup:

Any other control freaks??? And does this, or a variation of it, calm you when you are at your worst???

Oh yeah, I'm a control freak. Okay not a freak about it, but I do like being in charge. I have a very dominating personality, and nothing motivates me more than the prospect of being "the boss". What's funny about that is the fact that I am very submissive when it comes to my fantasies. I guess the grass is always greener, eh?

Replying to another post about stress, I came to wonder... How many of us when not in submissive diapered or baby mode, are total control freaks?

I know I am... I just can't help it... I get very uptight and moody, sometimes for weeks... :badmood:

...but if my sweetheart slaps a diaper on my ass and makes me "play with it" for her... BAM! I'm totally calm and mellow for at least a few days. :thumbsup:

Any other control freaks??? And does this, or a variation of it, calm you when you are at your worst???

Yup! SERIOUS control freak. Whether I'm wearing a diaper or not. Only thing I don't seem to want to be in control of is my bladder!

--Floaty

yep...also a total control freak...

What a turn on it is to have my "control" taken away...

and one of the first and most basic things you learn to control as a child is your bladder...to be at the level prior to having bladder control or to have never gained that control....is where my fantasies evolve from.......the humiliation of being out of control and someone else (Master/Daddy) a part of that....along with Master/

Daddy having gained control of the the intimacies that come along with caring for me are beyond intense....

I'm not really a control freak, but I do need to know exactly what's going on. At all times, I need to know what's expected of me, and what I should expect from other people. If this understanding is lost, like if someone reacts in a way I don't understand, I find it very disturbing. I guess I'm an information freak, lol.

Guest John_Q_Sample

Wow! So I guess there are alot of us... but do any of you feel that this personality characteristic is mellowed or put into check for awhile after diaper play?

PS Just like realizing there were other diaper lovers, it's nice to realize I'm not alone in this either... not that I condone my own behavior in this manner, I just can't stop myself sometimes.

Wow! So I guess there are alot of us... but do any of you feel that this personality characteristic is mellowed or put into check for awhile after diaper play?

PS Just like realizing there were other diaper lovers, it's nice to realize I'm not alone in this either... not that I condone my own behavior in this manner, I just can't stop myself sometimes.

You know, this weekend I had a fair amount of diaper play and I did arrive at work a bit more passive and mellow than usual. I mean it only lasted a few hours but, I don't think I've ever noticed that before. :D

Am I a control freak, I don't think so. And my oppinion is what matters. I mean I know what's right and if more people would do what I say the way I say in the world would go along much better, thats just a fact. And if you took the time to see things my way you would realize that ofcourse. Oh my wife says I'm controling, she dosn't realize I'm just looking after her, the hampster, the lawn, the heat, the water, and the car. So ofcourse I have a few rules like run everything by me and if I aprove it, then great, if not my word should be excepted as LAW

I'd love to be dominated, and just let somone elts be in charge and worry about the problems of life for a while. I also love the idea of being breast fed. But that's not realy the point of this thread is it?

Just thinking about it, spurred on by DL Dave's post, and the reason I'm not a total control freak is probably because my father is, so I know better than to be one. He's just like DL Dave, in that he expects people to tell him what's going on at all times, and that his word is final. In fact, he even told me to view him as God a few times.

Trouble is, he doesn't do the same for other people. He usually doesn't tell my mom, or anyone, what he's planning on doing, even if it's buying a new car or an ATV. Now that I think about it, he especially doesn't tell anyone anything if he's buying a big ticket item. Instead, he just shows up at the door with it, leaving my mom, and their bank accounts, in the lurch. So, as much as I care for him, he's a damn hypocrite, and that pisses me off. I mean, I don't mind a person giving advice hypocritically, but to have this kind of double standard is going too far.

I guess that's why I make sure I'm not a total control freak. However, I do retain the desire to let someone else make all the decisions for me from time to time. I just don't want them to be an ass about it, like my dad, with a holier than thou, edict from on high attitude. Instead, I want them to tell me do to the things I keep telling myself to do, but find myself unable to follow through with. To be someone that reinforces, reflects and enhances my will to become a better and more productive person. It mustn't be something imposed, but something asked for, and done positively, with hugs and encouragement. Overall, I want to be dominated by someone that cares for me, and makes this clear with great force, so it is undeniable.

Kind of like a "Dammit! You can do this! I swear, if you don't start believing in yourself right this instant, I'm going to punish you in a way you won't forget!" Then, they actually do it, but follow it with a long and tight huggy to prove they did it because they cared. In fact, just thinking about it makes me feel more confident. How does that work? lol. Maybe it's knowing I've got a rock I can rely on to cut through the BS, depression and self-loathing my mind produces so readily, lovingly knock some sense into me, and thereby, keep me on the right track.

Guest John_Q_Sample

Funny DL Dave, that post sounded just like my father. I fight being that controlling daily, but still lose the battle often. They say we turn into our parents as we grow old. Sometimes I fear they are right.

in my D/s relationship i am a 24/7 slave........let me tell you.......it's not always easy to be submissive (that in itself is a challenge and something i must control...)......if i get in trouble for anything it's usually for arguing my point.....

and of course at work i am not submissive at all.....but i have rules to follow for Master/Daddy so He knows i am still His slave....like i must call Him at the end of my workday every day between 4:30 and 4:45....no exceptions................i've got it down...but there are days when something happens and i look at the clock and it's 4:50..........i know i am going to be in trouble for that....

As for diapers.....it the world is a much different "place" for me when i am diapered (which i don't choose to be too often...maybe once every month or two).......slap a diaper on my butt and all i want to do is take it easy....but i can't handle real life stuff at that time if it's very complicated....like an argument or doing real life work that takes thought....such as doing your taxes.....it feels like i'm being invaded..... like when you've planned a quiet evening home alone...have you pizza...a movie...a good book...a glass of wine...have the water running for your bubble bath ...... and the most annoying person you know stops by to just "shoot the sh*t" and invites themself to stay.........and if anything like that or anything verging on complicated actually does enter my world when i am diapered......i am immediately asking to take it off........

My girlfriend would definitely say I am. I try to keep it under control but I'm opinionated, outspoken and I like doing things my way. When I put on a diaper, just like you guys, I become very submissive ...

Very, very interesting.

Am I a control freak, I don't think so. And my oppinion is what matters. I mean I know what's right and if more people would do what I say the way I say in the world would go along much better, thats just a fact. And if you took the time to see things my way you would realize that ofcourse. Oh my wife says I'm controling, she dosn't realize I'm just looking after her, the hampster, the lawn, the heat, the water, and the car. So ofcourse I have a few rules like run everything by me and if I aprove it, then great, if not my word should be excepted as LAW

I'd love to be dominated, and just let somone elts be in charge and worry about the problems of life for a while. I also love the idea of being breast fed. But that's not realy the point of this thread is it?

:D Very funny Dave! Your humour wasn't lost on me, I giggled all the way through reading it.

D :P lly

Absolutely. It allows me to give up control (in a sense). It's usually the stress of trying to maintain control when things get overwhelming that causes the urge to haul the diapers out.

I can relate… -_- I can be a little controlling and bit of a perfectionist at times.

I have told my fiancé on a few occasions that if she wants to make all the decision or win this argument, she better put me in a diaper. I’m joking with her of course, but there is a lot of truth to that. I think I would look ridiculous standing in front of her being argumentative or controlling while diapered. I guess I could stomp my feet a little to emphasize my point, to really bring it home, but it’s just not in my nature to be confrontational in any way while wearing.

Diapers have always made me feel very passive and a little submissive, but I never realized how pronounced these feeling were until I started wearing around my fiancé in the past 16 months. I often wonder if this mindset will change in time… :screwy: I hope not, as this is my escape, but I also like to get my way. :P

Im the same way at work. I tend to put myself in a position on authority. While I do that, I get tense because no one does their job right.... And finally I can't take it anymore and I have to chill out and remember a day when it didn't matter. When Im in a diaper I'll do just about everything, I am very submissive, which is not really a trait of mine in everyday life. Hrmmm... Seems to be a trend. :)

~Brian

I won't claim to be a control freak. I lack the patience to really be a total type A control freak. But I do very often take the lead on things. I get annoyed waiting for people to make decisions, and I tend to "take care of things" myself rather than wait for somebody else to do it for me. I am definitely a take charge kind of guy. Got that from my dad, no question about it.

Which makes the whole diaper things so funny. In the bedroom am submissive by nature (but I don't have to be) and prefer a take charge woman. Which is just a total switch from how I "normally" am.

Go figure.

I don't need to be be submissive, everybody just does what I say. LOL.

I bet all you submissive people didn't know that people who are "control freaks" are the biggest babies in the world.

Here is what I mean.

If you want to control someone, you must want power and with power comes greed, and arrogants, and something in your life is not right. If you look at a baby, you wonder who is control, right? You think it's the parents, but it's actually the baby, because they need to be watched, changed, made sure they don't do anything bad or hurt themselves. You even have to watch it while it's sleeping. Control Freaks are the same way, if you don't have everything in there life go right, they you will "Freak" out or get hurt. They are like absessive compulsive people.

But did you know that everybody has both control and submissive in there life, some just have more of one side then the other.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest John_Q_Sample

Control freak is definitely an accurate description of me. I also seem to have OCD tendencies.

I cannot even begin to count how many times I go back inside to check that the stove or coffee maker is off before I actually get in my car and leave for work...

"oh man, what if I accidently turned the gas on when I checked the knob to make sure it was off???"