LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Else Like To Drink While Diapered?

Kari

I love to drink and wear diapers. It really makes for a relaxing experience. Today is my Saturday.  I just had a nice glass of red wine, and am enjoying a Jack and Coke. It will probably not be my last drink of the night. Thankfully, I am in my night diapers: A Bambino Teddy V2, 2 Happies XXL diapers as stuffers, a Dry 24/7, and a vintage baby diaper and Large vintage Attends with waistband diaper. I think I'm safe from leaks for awhile ;) 

• 4 weeks later...

always have a Friday night drink without a nappy on, then on my last hour of drinking i will not go for a pee. Then when i get in i put a drylife slip super on for bed with an extremely full bladder. when i get into bed i either wet straight away and fall asleap or i will fall asleep and wake up wet. ive done it for a very long time im not a bedwetter any other time, i think when im drunk and nappied my brain just says its ok to let go. also i might consciously start wetting and fall asleep mid flow so im kind of a half bed wetter. i usually drink around 8-10cans of carling and towards the last hour im extremely excited to go in and nappy up for the night. ???

About the only time I drink while wearing a diaper is about now. Have a little lunch and a couple of beers to keep things flowing. Sometimes during the winter I'll put my overnight diaper on and have a Jack and Coke before bed. Wake up ready to wet in a few hours. Love that feeling!

• 2 weeks later...

Enjoying a pot of coffee every morning certainly gives me the pleasure of enjoying a wet diaper/pullup or two. But I do love my beer as well and indulge every night which adds more soaked diapers/pullups to the disposal bag. Ice tea does the same as well. Using good quality diaper/changing pads helps in not having to worry about your furniture no matter where you are sitting.?

• Like 1
10 hours ago, SrDiapCaged said:

Enjoying a pot of coffee every morning certainly gives me the pleasure of enjoying a wet diaper/pullup or two. But I do love my beer as well and indulge every night which adds more soaked diapers/pullups to the disposal bag. Ice tea does the same as well. Using good quality diaper/changing pads helps in not having to worry about your furniture no matter where you are sitting.?

Ditto - Utah

• 2 weeks later...

In my world, sitting around our fire circle in a diaper, drinking a few craft beers, enjoying some 420 with or without friends is heavenly. You got the night sky up above, usually some owls hanging in the pines and the freedom to repeatedly soak your diaper. Nothing quite like it!!!

15 hours ago, SmilinBare said:

In my world, sitting around our fire circle in a diaper, drinking a few craft beers, enjoying some 420 with or without friends is heavenly. You got the night sky up above, usually some owls hanging in the pines and the freedom to repeatedly soak your diaper. Nothing quite like it!!!

I can very much relate to that setting........heavenly way to enjoy a diaper moment:19_EmoticonsHDcom:

• 2 weeks later...

Love to!

Lager or cider is best as it makes you pee lots. I love to waddle about with a huge swollen nappy on, fill till it trickles down my legs, then sit down and experience the jacuzzi you get as it all swirls around your bits.....

32 minutes ago, DLTGirl said:

I love a Friday or Saturday with a crate of lager and a few nappies to fill. It is a lovely feeling when I can enjoy that bulging warm sensation. 

It truly is such a wonderful feeling as that soaking wet bulge grows bigger and bigger............so very difficult not to touch and play....giggles:whistling:

1 hour ago, DLTGirl said:

I love a Friday or Saturday with a crate of lager and a few nappies to fill. It is a lovely feeling when I can enjoy that bulging warm sensation. 

Very much so!

I so wish I had a nappy fitted now...

On 8/27/2020 at 2:11 PM, DLTGirl said:

A crate? OMG! A girl after my heart, except that I'm taken.

Glad to hear you are enjoying that sensation. For me, it "just is".

• Like 1
On 1/31/2020 at 8:45 PM, Kari said:

It's Friday night and I'm alone with a case of beer and wearing a NorthShore MegaMax.
Drinking makes me pee and I like to test the limits of these super absorbent diapers.
Even with plastic pants, they start leaking between 4-6 hours.
I've also done the same with coffee. I just like to chill out and wet my diaper.
Unfortunately, coffee is a diuretic and I don't care for dirty diapers personally.

I enjoy the odd tipple here and there, but beer combined with my prescription diuretics means I have no problems testing the capacity of any diaper ? ! Hard liquor is a different story, but I tend to stay away from it now...Honestly a cloth diaper is the only one that will survive the abuse I can dish out from beer and diuretics.

56 minutes ago, DLTGirl said:

3 nappies down today and feeling fabulous. Wish I could share with others but I will always enjoy my warm wet time! 

Have you had a few drinks and a good wear today DLTGirl?? ?

i enjoy a (rather) large gin&tonic to get things happy and flowing :D 

also some good beers or a few whiskies hit the spot nicely for me. G&T's are for summer and christmas time, whisk(e)y is for cool/cold weather and rainy days, and beer for days that end with "y" lol there are so many styles of beer for everytime of the year- saisons, farmhouse ales, pale and india pales for summer. marzens, browns, pumpkins and smoked beers for fall, wits, heavy stouts and barleywines for the deep winter. wits, hefeweisens and porters for spring. and nice lagers and ciders all year 'round! as well as a lovely irish-based holiday in mid-march ☘️

i'm not in my 20s anymore, i don't drink to get drunk...usually lol. i go for quality over quantity these days, both the potables i drink and the peoples i drink with. if we so happen to get drunk together, then it's a happy side effect! :beer:

• Like 1