LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 50]

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've truly been enjoying this story. I know the original story was unpotty training and then retraining again, but I  really like the level of regression he is going through and how his mother is becoming the mother of a toddler again. I personally hope he slips further into infancy. Maybe his mother will find the ABDL and the hypnosis stuff on his computer, and decide if this is what he really wanted, she will keep him this way. It does seem like she is getting really involved and enjoying having her baby again.

It's  your story, and you are doing a great job. Just thought I  would add my 2 cents of an opinion.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Pierry Louys said:

Just bumping so more people can see this story ! Is one of my favorite and hope someday can be finished 

Aww, I was excited for an update too. Lol

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm been dreaming of finishing this story at one point, so lets give it a try.

I got in a stable relationship sometime ago and introducing ABDL desires and finding time for fiction writing and being allowed time for fictional ABDL story writing is not something you find in the beginning of a relationship.

But we've found common-ground and I'm able to spent some time writing and enjoying my ABDL desires again, so here we go :)

Chapter 32:

“Here, I got these for him to wear.” Grannies voice rang out loud, as she entered our bedroom, just as Mom was in the middle of changing yet ANOTHER soaked diaper.

“Oh, wow! Mother, where did you find those!” Mom sounded excited, as she received some unknown object from Granny.

“A Grandmother never tells her secret.” Granny chuckled. “Now hurry, you two. Jack and Karen are all ready to go.” She exited the room just as quickly as she had entered.

I raised my head from the changing mat, trying to catch a glimpse of the mysterious object. “Look, Baby!” Mom proclaimed proudly, unfolding the object allowing for me to have a look. “Swimming diapers! You’re all set for the beach now!” In her hand was a diaper looking object, but the outer layer seemed to be covered in a strange dark blue outer layer and decorated with every imaginable sea creature. As Mom placed it underneath me, it seemed much thinner than my regular nappies and the tapes seemed to have been replaced with Velcro, as she closed my new “underwear” around me.

“Up,up!” She guided me off the changing mat. “Now, baby. These are special nappies, meant only for the beach. They don’t soak up your accident, but will keep your poopoo’s inside. So please try to be a big boy and don’t go peepee until we get to the beach, okay?” I nodded my head slowly, as Mom produced a white and blue stripped t-shirt and slid it over my head. “All good and ready to go!” She announced.

“No pants?” I questioned. Grannies beach was located just behind the house and was mostly private, but I still didn’t feel totally comfortable going out in “public” with NOTHING covering my diaper.

Mom didn’t even bother to give me a verbal answer and simply took me by the hand and led me out the bedroom and out into the hallway.

After my complete humiliation earlier that morning, the adult had decided that a day on the beach, playing in the water, building sandcastles and soaking up the last of the summer sun was just what we all needed and who were I to argue. I used to love going to be beach, especially after I started going to the gym regularly and eating healthy. Showing off my tan and shredded physic to all the chicks tanning on the beach, used to be a highlight of my summer. But something told me, today’s beach trip would be very different.

Not only were my usual boardwalk short replaced with my new swim nappies, but my physic sure wasn’t anything to brag about any more. Having had a look at myself in the bathroom mirror earlier, while Mommy was drying me off after my bath, I concluded that I had at least dropped 5-7 kilos of muscle and seemingly put it all back on in pure fat, IF NOT MORE. The high calorie babyfood and lack of real exercise was really starting to leave its mark on my once shredded body.

On top of my less than impressive physic, the thick layer of factor 50+ sunblocker that Mom had insisted on rubbing onto every naked part of my body, was sure to remove any chance I had of getting a tan that day, whatsoever.

We met up with the others at the front door. All three women were dressed in light, colorful sundresses. All sporting large sunglasses and with the dresses just thin enough for you to be able to spot their beachwear underneath. But they weren’t the only ones who were matching, to my surprise Jack and I were wearing the exact same outfit, complete with matching swim diapers and heavy coat of sunblocker.

Karen was carrying Jack on her hip and his diaper bag across her shoulder, while Granny had a large beach bag slung over her shoulder and parasol in her arms. “Let’s get going!” Mom proclaimed picking up my diaper bag and throwing it over her shoulder on her way out the door.

The beach was only a 5-minute walk from the house. We walked along a sandy path that moved between the tall grass. The sun was shining down, but wasn’t particularly strong, barely with enough power to really warm up the sand beneath our feet and surely not strong enough to justify the 3 coats of sunscreen that both me and Jack were covered in.

We followed the sandy path for a short while, until the smell, sound and fresh air of the ocean hit us all in the face, as the tall grass started opened up and revealed the beach and ocean right in front of us. Grannies part of the beach were fairly private, way off in the distance you were able to spot a few figures swimming and tanning, but otherwise no one else seemed to be around.

Karen and Mom soon had a large blanket spread out on the sand, as Granny finished setting up her large parasol. Karen emptied her beach bag, letting several buckets and other beach toys scatter around the blanket. All three women stripped off their sundresses, revealing their bikinis underneath, before helping me and Jack pull our shirts off.

“I’m gonna go swimming!” I proclaimed loudly turning and starting a mad dash for the ocean.

“Not so fast, Mister!” Grannies voice rang out stopping me dead in my track. As I turned to face her, she was already in the middle of blowing up a pair of swimming wings in a bright orange color. “You’re not going anywhere near the water, without these.” She ordered in-between blowing air into the water safety measured, meant for toddlers or young children not yet familiar with the ocean or swimming techniques.

“But, I know how to swim! I do, I do!” I argued. I used to be a great swimmer and on holidays I used to love going scuba diving or snorkeling. I my “former life” I would have descripted myself as a fish in water, but Granny clearly didn’t see that being the case now, as she approached me and guided my hands through each of the air filled wings, sliding them up my arms and onto my bicep (or where my muscular bicep used to be, at least). The large airbags didn’t allow me much movement of my arms, as they were kept far out from my body, making my stance rather awkward.

“There you go, now you can go play. But don’t go further away than we can see you and no deeper than your belly button. Are we clear!?”

“Yes, Granny.” I mumbled in defeat, turning and toddling my way towards the water, which soon hit my toes.

The sun beat down on my face, its warmth barely penetrating the thick layer of sunscreen that coated my skin. I stood at the edge of the ocean, the cool sea breeze tousling my hair, and gazed out at the vast expanse of water before me. My heart pounded with excitement as I prepared to plunge into the refreshing depths.

Granny's voice echoed in my mind, "Don't go further than we can see you and no deeper than your belly button." I nodded, silently promising to obey her instructions.

With a deep breath, I waded into the water, the cool waves lapping at my ankles. The neon orange swimming wings, which made me feel like a toddler, hindered my movements, but I pressed on, determined to enjoy the experience.

As I ventured deeper, the waves grew stronger, pushing me back and forth. The floaties bobbed up and down, making it difficult to stay afloat. I struggled to keep my head above water, my heart pounding in my chest.

Suddenly, I felt a strong wave crash over me, submerging me completely. I panicked, thrashing my arms in an attempt to break free from the water's grip. But the floaties held me captive, hindering my efforts.

Just as I thought I was going to drown, a pair of strong hands grabbed me under the arms and pulled me to the surface. I gasped for air, my lungs burning.

As the saltwater washed from my eyes, the shadow and outline of Granny came into view. Her hands locked tightly under my armpits, as she held me firm stopping me from going under again.

Her expression was stern. "I told you not to go deeper than your belly button," she scolded.

Tears started forming in my eyes, the shock of nearly drowning and the firm tone of Grannies voice was more than my mental state could take. The salty tears started streaming down my cheeks, mixing with the natural salt of the ocean, as I belted out a large cry.

Grannies toned quickly changed, her expression and face relaxing becoming more soft and nurturing.

"It's okay, sweetie,". Her tone softening. "But next time, you need to listen to me. The ocean can be dangerous for a little boy, if you're not careful."

"I think you've had enough fun for one day". She grabbed by wrist tightly guiding me towards the beach through, as the water got lower and lower, tears still streaming down my cheeks, as I hyperventilated and struggled to catch my breath.

Back on the beach, she guided me to sit down on the towel next to Mommy, who had awoken from a light slumber just in time to catch the scene of Granny scolding me and saving me from the ocean.

"Oh, my poor baby". She comforted, while gently removing the floaties, as I felt a sense of relief as they slipped off my arms. She soon had me wrapped tightly in a warm, fuzzy and dry towel, while clutching me close to her almost bare chest as I finally felt my breathing slow down and the tears coming to a halt.

The warmth of the towel enveloped me, providing a sense of security as Mom held me close. My heart still raced from the near-drowning experience, and Granny's scolding echoed in my mind. The salty tears had left streaks on my cheeks, but Mom's comforting embrace began to soothe my frayed nerves.

"There, there, sweetheart," Mom cooed, rubbing my back gently. "Granny just wants to keep you safe. You had a little scare, but Mommy's here now." Her words were a soft lullaby, calming the storm inside me.

As I nestled against her, Mom reached into the beach bag and pulled out a colorful sippy cup filled with juice. The sight of the zippy cup, a clear sign of my regressed state, made me feel a strange mix of embarrassment and resignation. Mom held it to my lips, and I obediently sipped the sweet juice, the familiar taste a small comfort amid the surreal circumstances.

After quenching my thirst, Mom slowly laid me down on the towel, and the soft sand beneath felt surprisingly comforting against my back. The rhythmic sound of waves crashing against the shore served as a lullaby, and the gentle rustle of the parasol provided a soothing backdrop.

Mom stroked my hair tenderly, and I felt my eyelids grow heavy. The combination of the sun's warmth, the ocean's calming melody, and the emotional strain of the traumatic experience began to weigh on me. I succumbed to the drowsiness, drifting into a light, uneasy slumber.

As I came out of my slumber, a all too familiar warmth surrounded my midst and spread around my diaper area. The realization hit me as I slowly awoke — I had messed my swim diaper in my sleep. The shame and embarrassment washed over me, I was laying on a public beach wearing nothing but a messy swimdiaper, completely exposed to the world.

I slowly started to panic but soon found a strange calm wash over me, as my regressed state left me feeling oddly indifferent. I was too tired and mentally drained to process the situation fully.

Mom must have sensed the change in my breathing because as I opened my I was I greeted with a knowing smile, as she gently stroked my hair. "Oh, did someone make a little mess during nap time?" Her tone was teasing, carefully concealing any hint of disappointment. I stayed sprawled out flat on my back, but could see from the corner of my eye a small changing mat emerge from the diaper bag, as Mommy laid it beside me as she got ready to go to work.

The unfastening of the Velcro tabs released the distinct aroma into the sea breeze. Mom's hands, deft and gentle, navigated the cleanup with practiced ease. She spoke in soft tones, a melodic hum accompanying her motions, creating a cocoon of reassurance amidst the public beach.

"Alright, sweetheart, let's get you all cleaned up," Mom cooed, gently raising my bum off the soiled nappy. The wipes, cool against my warm skin, meticulously removed any traces of the messy accident. Mom's fingers moved with precision, turning a potentially embarrassing moment into a tender act of caregiving.

Each motion was deliberate, each wipe a gentle caress. This process, once awkward between us had become a moment of gentle care between Mom and son or Mother and Baby. Mom's eyes, filled with maternal love, locked onto mine, conveying a silent understanding and acceptance.

Once the cleaning was complete, a fresh swim diaper emerged from the bag. Its Velcro tabs were secured snugly around my waist, the soft crinkle announcing the completion of the diaper change. Mom planted a tender kiss on my forehead, her expression a blend of maternal love and playful affection.

As I lay there, diapered and refreshed, Mom cradled me in her arms once more. The beach became a surreal canvas of my regressive journey, the golden sun casting a warm glow over the scene. The laughter and distant waves enveloped us, creating a bubble of unconventional normalcy.

In the distance, I spotted Aunty Karen and baby cousin Jack returning from their aquatic adventures. Karen's sundress clung lightly to her damp skin, and Jack giggled in her arms, his tiny fingers reaching out towards the colorful beach toys scattered on the sand.

Mom, who had been keeping an eye on me, turned her attention to the approaching duo. "Looks like someone had a blast in the water," she remarked, a playful twinkle in her eyes. Karen grinned, her eyes reflecting the shared joy of the beach outing.

"We did indeed! Jack loved playing in the gentle waves," Karen replied, adjusting her sunglasses. Jack, now seated on the beach blanket, seemed eager to continue exploring the world around him. His wide eyes took in the surroundings, as he giggled and bounced on his swimdiaper. I didn't seem liked he had needed a change during our time on the beach, meaning Jack had been able to keep his swimdiaper clean longer than me.

Granny, having been busy organizing the beach paraphernalia, looked up and greeted them warmly. "Well, it seems everyone's had their share of fun. How about we start packing up and head back home? We should get dinner cooking very soon."

The prospect of returning home for dinner stirred a mix of hunger and anticipation. The sun, now casting long shadows along the shore, signaled the end of our beach escapade. Mom gathered the scattered toys into the beach bag, and Karen assisted with folding the blanket.

"Alright, beach explorers, time to head back home!" Granny announced, her commanding yet affectionate tone rounding up the beach expedition. Aunty Karen scopped Jack into her arms, as Mom took a firm hold of my hand, as our little family, carrying bags, towels, and parasol, began the short trek back along the sandy path, leaving the beach behind.

The journey back was a leisurely stroll, the warm breeze rustling through the tall grass lining the path. Jack, carried by Aunty Karen, gurgled with delight, occasionally pointing at seagulls soaring overhead. Despite being in a fresh and not yet soaked diaper, I felt myself waddle along next to mommy, finding it hard to keep my footing, my thighs rubbing against each other.

Once back at the house, it didn't take long for Granny have the home smelling like a professional kitchen.

As Aunty and Mommy got me and Jack changed into a pair of regular diapers and matching light blue onesies with cartoon prints and a pair of while bibs to keep our clothes clean during the feeding to come.

Granny, with years of culinary expertise, effortlessly moved around the kitchen, a dance of familiarity and love. Her apron, adorned with a nostalgic pattern, told tales of countless family dinners and cherished moments shared around the table.

As the savory aroma of the main course wafted through the kitchen, the rhythmic sound of her chopping echoed, creating a culinary prelude to the family feast.

As Mom lead me by the hand into the kitchen, followed by Karen carrying Jack, we caught a glimps of Granny in the corner of the kitchen, her expert hands crafting a vibrant array of homemade baby food. Fresh fruits and vegetables were meticulously transformed into purees, their vibrant colors promising a palette of flavors for the infantile palates.

Once I would have longed for a juicy steak, with gravy but now the thought of fresh fruit and vegetables seemed like a feast compared to the usual premade glass babyfood.

Mom placed me on a nearby chair at the dinner table, as she went to grabs some drinks from the fridge. Beside me, baby cousin Jack sat on Karen's lap, his eyes wide with wonder at the culinary symphony unfolding before him.

"Alright, my little ones," Granny cooed, her affectionate tone weaving into the kitchen's ambiance. "Let's get those tummies ready for dinner, shall we?"

Mom produced a baby bottle filled with a unknown mixture and handed it to Karen, while Granny placed two bowls of unknown mush onto the table infront of us. The bottle, adorned with playful patterns, became the focal point of Jack's attention.

On my end, Mom placed a zippy cup filled with cold juice onto the table, before taking a seat next to me.

Meanwhile Granny had taken a seat next to Karen and Jack and with a small spoon in hand, began the culinary exploration with her son. She scooped a dollop of the homemade baby food and gently guided it into Jack's waiting mouth. His eyes widened with delight at the burst of flavors, and a contented hum escaped his lips.

As Jack contentedly swallowed spoonful after spoonful of green mush and suckled from his baby bottle, Karen provided gentle encouragement and playful interaction. The choo-choo sound accompanied each spoonful, and Jack's tiny hands occasionally reached out, forming a delightful mess on his bib.

Mom, attuned to the nuances of our regressed routine, sat beside me. She held a small spoon in her hand, loaded with a colorful blend of homemade baby food. The anticipation in her eyes mirrored my own excitement, and a nurturing smile played on her lips.

"Alright, sweetheart, it's time for a delicious meal," Mom cooed, her voice a melody of care and affection. "Gentlemen, starts your engines!" she announced, making humming car noises as the spoon approached my mouth.

With each spoonful, Mom masterfully mimicked the sounds of an car, adding a whimsical touch to the mealtime routine. The gentle hums and vroom-vroom noises created a playful atmosphere, transforming the act of being fed into an entertaining adventure.

As the spoon approached, she would make engine revving sounds, prompting me to open my mouth with a giggle. The combination of the delicious baby food and the imaginative car sounds turned an ordinary meal into a delightful experience.

The first spoonful of the colorful blend danced on my tongue, a burst of fruity and savory notes teasing my taste buds. Mom, with a twinkle in her eye, continued the car-themed feeding, adjusting the pitch of her engine revving sounds to match the rhythm of each spoonful.

"In the pit stop, we have a sip of juice!" Mom declared, introducing the zippy cup to the culinary performance. The cool, sweet juice provided a refreshing interlude between bites, creating a sensory symphony.

"Zoom, zoom! Time for a pit stop," Mom declared, as she guided the spoon into my mouth. The sips of juice from the zippy cup added a rhythmic beat to the playful car sounds, turning the feeding process into a whimsical dance of nourishment and laughter.

As the feeding continued, Mom's attentiveness and creativity became apparent. She adjusted her playful car noises to match my reactions, eliciting laughter and delighted squeals. The bib, adorned with playful patterns, served its purpose as a practical shield against potential messes.

As both me and Jack laugthed and giggled our way through the bowls of babyfood, the kitchen transformed into a stage for shared joy and transcended the boundaries of a typical family dinner.

As Mom scooped the last bit of mush from the bowl and loaded it into my open mouth, I couldn't help but look back on the time not so long ago, when I hated the taste and substance of the terrible babymush. Once I longed for the taste of steak, but now I found being spoonfed fresh puree by my mother, with a bib around my neck and what I'm sure would be a wet diaper between my legs, a highlight of my day. Getting to spend time with Mommy, as we played and made car noises, filled me with a warmth and joy.

As the last spoonful was savored, Mom concluded the playful mealtime adventure with a triumphant "Vroom-vroom! All done!" Looking to my right, I could see that Kare, Aunty and Jack was also done with his feed and I locked eyes with Jack, as Mom used the last clean part of my bib to wipe the remaning mush from my lips and chin, before remomving it from around my neck. "You're such a good boy, yes you are!" she teased, giving me a small "boob" on the nose, before guiding me down from the chair.

"I'll get this cleaned up, if you get those two to bed, when we can have our dinner" Granny announced as she started removing the bowls from the table.

I didn't know what time it was, but judging by the sunlight still coming through the kitchen window, it was still early in the evening. But I didn't bother to argue, I felt tired and drained from all the fresh air and warm sun and silently let Mommy guide me out of the kitchen and towards our bedroom. Placing a light palm on my onesie, Mom concluded that a change before bedtime was not needed and she proceeded to tuck me into bed, making sure to swaddle the blanket tightly around me, before producing and placing a fresh pacifier between my lips.

As I settled into the bed, gently sucking my dummy, the voice of mommy gently started to fill the room, the melody of a lullaby I once knew but couldn't quit put my finger on, started to echo in the dark bedroom, as her voice, a soothing cadence enveloped me in a cocoon of comfort.

She sat next to me on the edge of the bed, gently stroking my hair.

With each verse, I felt the weight of the day lift from my shoulders.

As the last notes of the lullaby hung in the air and my eyes slowly started to close, Mom reached out of my view and produced my beloved "Mr Bunnyrabbit" placing it next my head, before pressing a tender kiss on my forehead.

She exited the room, leaving the door just opened enough for a small beam of light to pass through and  cast a warm glow on my face.

The room, now immersed in a peaceful stillness, became a haven where the challenges of the day melted into the gentle embrace of bedtime tranquility.

In the hushed aftermath of the lullaby, my eyes closed all the way and my breathing slowed down, as I suckled on my dummy, succumbing to the serenity that surrounded me. As I slipped into a deep slumber, I felt a trickle of warm urine leave my body and get absorbed into the thick padding of my nappy.

• Like 16
  • Pamperdk changed the title to To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 32]

Great chapter!

I wonder always wonder what Patrick's mum does for work?

Is Patrick's mum enjoying this and does she work for mommy mag?

is uncle rob turning Patrick's room into a nursery while they are on holiday?

when is Patrick going to bottles

How old is Patrick mentally?

will he get younger mentally again?

• Pamperdk changed the title to To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 50]