LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 50]

7 hours ago, Pamperdk said:

once

Small typo. I assume you meant "Ones" instead of once. It is repeated in the next sentence as well.

Other than that, a very fine addition to your story. Thank-you. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry about the lack of updates, once again this Covid 19 chaos is effecting my everyday life a great deal and it hard finding time for everything. But I truly love reading you guys feedback and guesses on where the story may go. Please continue posting your ideas, some of them may actually make it into the story :D

Chapter 10:

I spent most of the night tossing and turning, waking up several times during the night. The crinkle of the plastic sheets, plastic pants and the plastic on the diaper, made a terrible ruckus with my every move. Combine that with the feeling of having a large pillow or cloud between your legs, which also started turning cold and soggy the further the night progress, despite me even letting loose another flood of warm urine at one point during one of my many awoken disturbances, a flood which the diaper appeared to handle and contain perfectly, despite it swelling to almost double size. At some pint during the long night, I must finally have found a comfortable sleeping position and drifted on into a deep slumber, because the next thing I knew, the sun was shining through my bedroom window and morning had arrived.

I rolled out of bed and placed my feet on the cold hardwood floor, before standing up but almost falling back over, as the sheer size of the diaper between my legs, almost caused me to lose my balance. I remembered wetting it at one point during the night and gently slid my hand down past the elastic waistband of my plastic pants and placed a palm on the front of the diaper, trying to inspect the damage.

I was swollen, rather cold and a little soggy, but the outside was dry as a dessert. In other words, no leaks. The new diaper had done its job and contained everything that I had thrown at it since last night.

I threw on some sweat pants and with a rather heavy waddle, made my way out the room and towards the kitchen.

I was the middle of pouring myself a cop of coffee and plating some breakfast, when I heard my Mom step up behind me. She must have been sitting in the living room, but the next thing I knew she was right behind me with both her hands gently placed on my shoulder and spinning me around to face her.

“How’s my boy doing this morning, you sleep well honey?” Before I had a time to think over an answer, she already had my sweatpants partially pulled own exposing my plastic pants underneath, which within seconds was also partially around my knees leaving my soggy diaper fully exposed. “Oh, you must have had a good night sleep, this diaper certainly wasn’t this soggy when you went to bed.” She chuckled while padding the front of my plastic underwear. “But its holding up nice, no leaky spots from what I can see.” She pulled my plastic pants back up over the diaper. “Its full, but should be able to take a little more. We’ll get you changed after breakfast, that way if you have to do your morning Pee Pee’s then you can do it in that one, instead of wasting a fresh new diaper.” As that sentence left her lips, she already had my sweatpants pulled back in place and was halfway out the kitchen.

“Change me after breakfast? Morning PEE PEE’S!?” Had she gone completely mad? I kind of expected Mom to demand on changing me again this morning, that was a battle I knew was coming and that I was ready to take, to gain back my independence. But the way she just exposed me completely, checking my diaper without asking and the way she was addressing me. That was a new level of humiliation and something I was certainly prepared for.

I finished plating my breakfast and sat down at the kitchen table, while slowly digging my way through and taking small zips of my coffee. Shockingly enough my Mom’s prediction turned out to be right, as it didn’t take long for the coffee to do its trick making my bladder ache and forcing me to let loose another stream of urine into the already maxed out diaper, which I was sure were bound to leak, but to my shock and awe, did exactly was it was designed to due and soaked up every little drop of urine, disbursing it around not only my groin area, but also the back and sides of the diaper.

I finished my breakfast, in a warm and snuggly wet diaper, a situation that I had to take a few minutes to just sit and take in, before leaving my cup and plate in the sink to head into the living room to announce that I was finished and that I “WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MY DIAPER CHANGED!?”

Another challenge that I had not predicted and that I was dreading to face. Since Mom insisted on doing the “changing”, at least for the moment. I had to muster up the courage and swallow my pride to actually make her aware that I needed one, unless I would have to face an even bigger embarrassment and wait for her to do another diaper check and discover on her own and there was no way I was ready to let that happen.

I waddled my way into the living room, finding her sitting on the couch, in the middle of watching the morning news, as I approached the couch, positioning myself next to it, trying to get her attention, without making it too obvious.

“Oh, there you are honey. You all finished?” She was half paying attention to me and half paying attention to the TV.

“Ye,yeah Mom, I’m all done. Could you maybe. Like, I’m kinda ready. Could you please?” I tried mustering up the courage to ask the dreaded question, but she cut me off before I had the time. “You already to get changed? Lovely, I think it would be best if you went and took a shower first, that way you can also take care of what you need to take care of, before we put you in a new fresh diaper. Since I haven’t seen you do “THAT” in one of them before. Are you doing that yet? She was clearly referring the too act of messing myself, which I was yet to do. Up until that point, I had simply made sure to use the toilet for going number 2, in-between changes, to avoid having to do it in my diaper. I knew the challenge and nightmare of messing my diaper was something I had to face at some point, but it wasn’t something that I was ready for just yet.

“No, Mom. I’m not doing that just yet.” I turned around. “I’m going to jump in the shower, then.” I started making my way out the room. “I’ll be right up, when you’re done, honey.” She sent me on my way, before returning to watching the news.

The fact that she did not insist of helping me shower or anything like that, actually made me let out a sigh of relief, as I entered the bathroom and started to strip, sliding off my sweatpants, followed by the plastic pants and finally by ripping the tapes off the diaper, which resulted in it dropping to the floor with a huge soggy THUD. I curled it into a ball and threw it in the diaper pail, before reliving myself on the toilet, feeling blessed that I was yet to do that into a diaper, but also dreading the day that I had to face that obstacle, but also feeling rather excited by the thought.

After a quick shower, where I made sure to scrub my diaper area and crotch thoroughly, I dried myself off and headed across the hallway to my bedroom, where to my surprise Mom was already standing by, diaper and plastic pants in hand.

“I thought we should try the blue once today; they are just so darn cute. Come on, lay down for me.” She was referring to the pair of baby blue infantile decorated plastic pants, that she was holding in her hand, as she instructed me to lay down on my bed, just like the night before.

Compared to the night before, this diapering seemed to just fly by, as Mom did a quick and swift job, of scooting the diaper under my butt and sprinkling powder all over my crotch area, before pulling the thick diaper up between my legs and with no trouble at all snugly secured it in place with a piece of tape on each side. Before I knew it I was all snug and tightly secured into a new fresh diaper.

I allowed my eyes to wonder down my body, gazing down upon the little teddy bears that was smiling back at me from my infantile underwear, before I was instructed to stand up and step into the body blue plastic pants, that Mom was holding open for me, before she gently slid them up my legs and on top of the diaper, making sure to cover every square inch, before giving my crotch a gentle pat. “There you go honey, all nice and secure. No nasty accidents around here.” She smiled at me and with nothing else to do, I gently smiled back to her, once again feeling rather defeated and humiliated, but happy that the whole ordeal had gone by so quickly this time.

Mom excited the room, allowing me to put on some sweats and a t-shirt for the day, before throwing myself in front of my computer, partially to do some writing for my article and partially to just brows some forums and pass the time.

Once again I have to note, how easy it is to get used to something new. I didn’t take long for me to start ignoring the fact, that I was basically sitting on what felt like a pillow, while browsing and doing my writing and the safety and security of knowing that these new diapers, combined the with the plastic pants on top, allowed for absolutely no leakage, made it easy for me to simply let loose and flood the absorbent padding as soon as the feeling hit me, which it did twice in the time that I was focused on the action going on, on my computer screen.

Around none I allowed myself a break, I had gotten a lot of writing done and even had some time to find some new hypnotic files online, that I wanted to give a listen while sleeping. On top of that I had read through some earlier article published for “Mommy Mag” just to get a feeling of how the flow and writing style were supposed to be. I deserved a treat and I got up to go fetch something from the fridge, noting how heavy and swollen the diaper once again felt hanging around my waist, but at the same time it felt warm and pleasant and more importantly my chair was dry with no leakage in sight.

“Hi Honey, how’s the writing going?” I was greeted by my Mom upon entering the kitchen. “Oh its fine, got a lot done today.” I headed straight for the fridge and found myself a tasty treat in the form of a chocolate bar. As I turned around to head back to my room, I damn near bumped into her and before I knew it, she had her hand in my sweats with a palm firmly placed on the front of my diaper. “Only a little wet.” She announced, before removing her hand. “Mom, I’m fine with keeping track of my wetness on my own, you don’t have to check me all the time.” There was a slight irritation in my voice, which she seemed to pick up on. “I know honey, I just wanted to be sure. But I’ll let you keep track on it from now on. Just PROMISE to tell me, when you need a changing, can’t have my boy running around with a diaper rash can’t I?” A light chuckle escaped her lips, as she passed me and headed for the living room.

I headed back to my room, chocolate bar in hand and feeling rather proud of myself, having been allowed to keep track of the wetness of my diaper, all by myself……Not even considering that may not be something, you should be proud of in your early 20’s.

The day past and as it did, my diaper continued to swell and in the end, I had to ask Mom for another change and used the opportunity to relieve myself on the toilet, before I was once again put into a fresh a new diaper, this time she seemed to do an even quicker job than before. Seemed like it didn’t take her long to remember how to change her son into a fresh white diaper. That diaper turned out to be the one that I was wearing when I went to sleep that night, after another evening on the couch and after having decided that it could last me through the night. I slept soundly that night, my new hypnotic files playing in my headphone, my diaper, plastic pants and sheets crinkling with my every move.

• Like 6

He wanted to get a feel about being in diapers and getting potty trained , I think his mother should show him what being a baby is like.  Diaper changes baths and pooping in his diapers, a baby is in diapers full time unless being changed or bath time.

I think that even if he’s embarrassed by his mother treatment deep down he want more of this babying like wearing baby clothes or being changed side by side with his cousin (like the experiment he is conducting) hope you don’t take too long to post more chapters! 

Chapter 11:

The next day would prove to be different. I was awoken early, not by the sun shining in through my window, it had barely risen when I came out of my slumber. No what awoke me, was the fact that my sheet had been removed my body, the cold air sent a shiver up my spine as I groggily opened my eyes to be greeted by my Mom, in the middle of laying everything out that she would need for a quick diaper change.

As my mind cleared, I could tell that my plastic pants had been pulled down to my ankles as she had clearly done a diaper check, before I awoke. Of course since I had used the diaper before going to sleep last night, she had found it rather wet. “Oh, good morning honey.” She spotted my now woken state, as I tried to dry the sleep from my eyes. “Don’t worry, I’m just going to give a quick change, before I leave for work, that should last you until I get home later today.” She explained her reasoning for waking me this early in the morning, as she proceeded to rip the tapes open on the old diaper, quickly using a couple of wet wipes to wipe me down, before pulling the old diaper out from under me and putting a new one in its place, making sure to apply plenty of powder and even rubbing some oil around my crotch, before tightly taping a new diaper in place and sliding my plastic pants back up my legs.

She really expected me to wear the same diaper, until she got home from work later that day?

It would appear so, because before I knew it she had left my room, taking the used diaper with her and within minutes I heard the front door slam and she was gone.

With nothing else to do and still dead tired, I tried to collect myself and simply laid back down and managed to fall asleep once more, waking up several hours later, with the sun shining through the window right into my face and with a desperate urge to pee.

I swung my legs out over the side of my bed, taking a second to compose myself and somehow maintain my waken state, before without much hesitation or struggle let loose a river of warm urine into the awaiting padding of my dry diaper, which managed to soak up every single drop, swelling around my crotch and turning nice and warm in the process.

A few seconds after the last drop had left my body it dawned on me. “I would have to stay in this diaper, until Mom got home from work several hours later!” Coming to term with my situation, I threw on some sweats and went to grab something to eat. A cup of coffee and a bowl of cereal later I placed myself on the couch and turned on the television, flipping through the different channels, while gobbling down on my breakfast.

As usual the coffee quickly took effect, caffeine has always worked as a diuretic on me and it didn’t take long after I finished consuming my meal, before I let another gush of pee escape into the diaper.

Sitting there in an already rather soaked diaper, that I knew I had to stay in for the next several hours, I couldn’t help but think back to my teenage years and even years before that. I’m not exactly sure, when my fascination with diapers and everything else revolving around being an ABDL really started. But I do remember as a young child, packing towels inside my underwear to simulate the feeling of wearing a diaper, dreaming and fantasying about one day getting to wear diapers again. As I got older the feelings only continued to grow, I promised myself that the day I got my own place, the first thing I would do would be ordering a ton of diapers and lock myself away for a month. But since I went straight from high school to college which was placed close to my childhood home, I never got my own place and kept living with my Mom for all those years. My experience with diapers had been short, something I’d only had the chance and courage to do, if she had been out of town for a couple of days. The fact that I was now sitting in the living room, having just finished my breakfast and already wet my diaper twice since getting out of bed, a diaper that my Mom PUT me in. This whole situation just seemed unbelievable and was something that I would have killed to experience when I was younger.

The day past rather uneventful, the hours slowly passed as I spent time browsing the web, writing a bit on my article and doing some light cleaning around the house. It was the first time I had spent that long in the same diaper and throughout the day, I managed to used it to its max capacity, when Mom finally arrived home from work in the afternoon, I was itching to get changed into a new dry diaper.

I lost count how many times I used the diaper that day, in the past couple of weeks I had begun having more frequent but smaller wettings throughout the day, but I did not that the diaper was at its breaking point, when Mom finally did open the front door and entered the house.

I greeted her almost like a toddler waiting for his Mommy to get home, as I waddled through the house and met her in the kitchen, where she was in the middle of putting away her purse. Even with my sweats on, the swollen and soggy diaper was unmistakable and she noticed right away as she laid her eyes upon me. “Looks like somebody is just BURSTING for a fresh diaper, right honey?” I didn’t have to answer her question, my waddle and diaper outline answered the question all on its own. “Go grab your things, I’ll be in shortly.” She instructed, as I turned around and followed orders waddling my way back to my room and started finding everything needed for a change into a fresh, dry diaper.

“You sure soaked this one, right to its breaking point.” Mom made a note of the state of my diaper, as she pulled it from under me and started the job of cleaning me up. “Yeah, well. Guess that’s what happen, when I have to stay in the same diaper for that long. I think it would be a lot easier, for me to just to change myself when needed during the day.” There I was pleading my case of being allowed to change my own diaper, as my legs were raised in the air and a fresh diaper was slid under my bum. Not really in a position to argue. “We’ve talked about this, honey. Until we’re sure you’re able to keep proper track of when you need a change and how to probably put on your diaper, making sure it doesn’t leak. It’s simply better that I’m in charge of the changing for the moment.” She folded the front of the diaper up between my legs and fastened the first piece of tape. “But continuing like we’ve done today, is certainly not going to work in the long run. Not only will you end up leaking all over the place at one point, you’re also in danger of getting a serious diaper rash, when staying in the same one for too long. So I’ll tell you what.” She applied the second piece of tape and started pulling my plastic pants into place. “From now on or at least until we can find another solution, I’ll use my lunch break at work, to make the quick trip home and give you a quick change in the middle of the day. I should have plenty of time for that, as long as it traffic is not too bad.” She made a quick adjustment to the plastic pants, making sure the whole diaper was covered before helping me to my feet. “It’ll be a bit of extra work, but I’m sure we can figure it out.” She ended with a gentle smile. “Or I could just change MYSELF. You really don’t have to drive back and forth for that, Mom.” I gave it one last ditch effort. “Pish, posh. It’s no trouble really. Anything for my little boy.” She turned and gathered the used diaper, before leaving the room.

And that’s how we got into our new routine. On week days, Mom would wake me up every morning and change me out of my nighttime diaper, which I would often had wet before falling asleep the night before and sometime awoken during the night to use it again. Then she would leave for work, leaving me alone to spend the day, before making a quick homerun around none during her lunch break to give me a quick change into a fresh diaper, replacing the one I’d been wearing since she left in the morning, which would often be rather soaked. The new diaper would then last me until she once again arrived home from work later in the day.

We quickly fell into this routine and as the days and even weeks past, the thought of my Mom changing my diaper got less and less embarrassing, once again returning to the idea of, if you do something enough at one point it’s going to lose its mystic, its aura, what made it special and simply become part of your day and just that, a routine.

Something I noticed during this period of time was that my bladder capacity seemed to have slowly shrunken in capacity, if that is even a thing. During the day I would experience multiple wetting, sometime feeling the need to 3 or even 4 time in the span of only an hour. These wetting were often smaller, some of them simply a light dripple, but the volume added up, resulting in an almost constantly wet diaper. It never took long after Mom changed me into a fresh one, before I would have a smaller “accident” leaving me wet all over again.

Waking up in the middle of the night, with the need to use the restroom, also started to become a nightly occurrence. Often Mom would change me into a fresh diaper a couple of hours before I would head to bed, meaning my diaper would already be damp when my head hit the pillow. But despite having emptied my bladder before hitting the sack, I would often wake up in the middle of the night, hours before the first rays of sunlight would be expected to shine through my window, by a slight pressure on my lower region, a pressure that I had become very familiar and after some night of experiencing this, it simply became a habit for me of only coming to the edge of waking up, before simply letting go and releasing whatever was left inside my bladder, into the awaiting padding of my diaper, before dozing off to sleep again.

The combination of all of this proved to me that I was making progress and actually faster than I had initially expected, but it seemed that knowing that the new diapers and plastic pants made it damn near impossible for me to have any leak accidents, made me relax more in the deeper parts of my brain and allowed my body to take more control and almost run on auto mode, whenever the urge to urinate hit me.

The downside of the new diapers and accompanying plastic pants, was the sheer volume, size and sound they tended to generate, whenever I would move around. They were rather hard to hide, even with a loose fitting pair of sweatpants, you were still able to spot a slight diaper outline, which would only get more noticeable, as the diaper would swell more and more with every use and overall there were no way of hiding the sound of the plastic crinkling. As a result of this, I had mostly stayed inside since we had taken the new diapers into use, only venturing outside on a few occasion to either go to the drive through or just take a quick trip to the gas station, both place where I could either avoid leaving the car or simply make get in and out quickly, before anyone would have a chance to notice my “special” underwear.

Of course that wasn’t a long term solution, after all I was planning on spending almost 2 years in diapers and locking myself away in the house for simply not an option, I knew that and knew at some point I would have to get over my fear of moving around in public, with the constant chance of someone noticing what I was wearing.

One day I simply had enough of hiding, the easiest way of ripping off a bandaid is in one swift motion. So on a mild spring day, after being alone in the house for a couple of hours, trying to build up the courage, I finally decided to tear of my imaginary bandaid. I put on the loosest sweatpants I could find, a rather long loose fitting t-shirt and a longer jacket on top of it and set out on a small adventure. The plan was to take the bus a few stops down town, walk a quick round of the town park and then return back home, the whole thing should not take more than one or two hours at the most.

The bus stop was only a few minutes’ walk from the house, but it seemed like the longest walk of my life. To me my diaper was painfully obvious and I was aware of every time I took a misstep and the plastic pants made the slightest crinkle, but as I past a couple of teens on the sidewalk, they didn’t seem to notice at all, putting me slightly more at ease.

There we only a few people waiting as I arrived at the bus stop. I made sure to keep a certain distance and not move too much, avoiding any unwanted crinkle as the bus pulled up a few short minutes later. Getting onboard proved to be a challenge, I made the mistake of being the last one to jump on and after having paid, I now had to make my way down through the bus, passing several people on the way, while searching for a seat. Luckily I found two vacant seats next to each, which I made my comfort zone. Nobody had seemed to notice the slight bulk of my pants or the sound coming from my crotch area. Maybe I was good a hiding it, maybe the sound of the bus engine had drowned out the noise or maybe it was simply not something people were looking for and simply did not care about.

The ride to the city park only took about 15 minute, due to the traffic being light, with only a few stops along the way, when the bus pulled over, I jumped up from my seat and quickly exited, creating some room between me and anyone nearby. Despite nobody noticing me on the bus, my heart was still racing a million miles an hour, as I started my slow and careful walk into main park area, which luckily proved to be rather empty, due to most people being at work during that point of the day.

Following the path around the park, I passed by what appeared to be a kindergarten class out on tour, luckily they were so distracted by each other and everything around them, that they paid little to no attention to me. I also managed to pass an elderly couple with no reaction from them at all, until I arrived at a vacant bench, where I decided to take a break and relax for a few minutes.

It was a rather beautiful spring day, the sun was shining, the birds were singing, not a cloud in the sky. So far my adventure was going rather well, nobody had paid me any particular attention and even as a young mother with a baby in a stroller approached and sat down at the far end of the bench, I felt rather relaxed. So relaxed in fact, that within seconds I felt a familiar warmth spreading around my crotch, as the floodgate opened and I soaked my diaper right then and there.

As I was sitting there in my freshly soaked diaper, the young woman had started feeding the small child from a jar of newly opened baby food, which was quiet a show to say the least, with food going everywhere but the child’s mouth. The scene caught my attention for several minutes, as I felt a certain sense of jealously, but also connection to the baby in the stroller. “Maybe it was also sitting in a wet diaper, waiting for its mother to change it?” Which reminded me, that I had to get going, unless I wanted to miss Mom’s pit stop at home and my change of a fresh diaper.

As I stood up, I could feel the diaper sagging between my legs, the bulk had obviously gotten bigger and the sagging also resulted in a slight waddle. Luckily I didn’t bump into anyone on my way through and out of the park and I also got to the bus stop, just as the bus arrived, which luckily also proved to be rather empty.

Despite being out in public in a wet and sagging diaper, I felt rather relaxed and content about my whole situation and I also let out a few more drops into the diaper on the bus ride home, where I arrived just as Mom pulled into the driveway.          

• Like 7
  • 3 weeks later...

Apologize for the lack of updates. I ran into a serious case of writers block, combined with a lack of motivation due to a very stressful job situation and overall life period. 
I'm hoping I can get back to writing and find the motivation to keep the updates more frequent.

Hope you enjoy this next short installation and please keep the comments and feedback coming, it does give me a little extra push to know that people are actually reading and some even waiting for new chapters :) 

Chapter 12:

Our eyes met, as I turned the corner walking up the driveway and she got out and slammed the car door shut. “Oh hey, Honey. Right on time.” Her stare quickly scanned me up and down. “Oh my, that’s a sagging wet diaper, if I ever saw one.” She may as well just have announced my secret underwear to the entire neighborhood. Luckily nobody was around to hear her statement, but it did worry me. “If she was able to tell I was wearing a wet diaper, in mere seconds. Then I may not have done such a good job of hiding it, on my trips as I thought I did. And did anyone actually notice?”

We headed inside together and quickly through our clothes to the side and headed straight for my bedroom to go through our routine of quickly getting me into a fresh diaper, before Mom had to rush back to work.

“Mom, was it really that obvious that I was wearing a diaper before.” I asked as I was laying on my bed, legs spread apart, bum in the air, having a new diaper placed underneath me. “Well, maybe it’s just because I know what to look for. But it was sagging a bit between your legs.” She responded, while fastening the tapes of the diaper, before pulling the plastic pants back into place.

As she was getting ready to leave for work once again, she must have spotted a concerned or worried expression on my face, because she made a quick pause to go give me a hug. “Don’t worry about the sagging diaper, honey. I’m sure nobody noticed. And I promise we’ll find a solution, to make it a bit easier for you to go outside, without it being too obvious.” Her words kind of made me feel better and brought a small smile to my face, before we sat our goodbyes and she left to finished her day at work and I went and threw myself on the couch, deciding that my adventure to the park, was enough action for the time being.

During the next period of time, I would venture out of the house from time to time. One sunny day I went park to the park for another stroll around, another I made a quick run to the store on behalf of Mom. Though I was constantly aware of my diaper and the chance of somebody spotting it or me revealing myself, I slowly became more and more comfortable being around the public, but the constant fear was there, making the whole process of leaving the house, very tiresome.

My bladder capacity would continue to decrease during this time. Slowly it became normal to wake up in the middle of the night, needing to go to the bathroom, before simply letting go, wetting and soaking myself, before quickly falling back to sleep. This process soon became second nature and nights with uninterrupted sleep, became less and less frequent.

During the day time, I would start to note almost a constant pressure on my bladder, the feeling of needing to go, would be with me at almost any time.  The best way to describe it would be like describing the feeling you would feel, if you had drunk several glasses of water and had been holding your pee for the longest time, knowing that the slightest slip of tension or distraction would result in the barrier breaking and you making a real mess of yourself. I started to notice that I would slip up from time to time. In case of a sneeze, hiccup, a violent laughter or anything of that nature. I would actually lose control at those moments and genuinely wet myself, without forcing myself or meaning to do it.  

One evening I waddled into the living room, the sagging diaper clearly visibly underneath my sweatpants. Mom was in the middle of watching television and my call of “Mom” seemed to annoy her slightly as it forced her attention away from the screen, but despite my disturbance she turned with a caring look. “Yeah honey, what is it.” You could tell by her tone, that she tried not to seem to annoyed by my interruption. “I’m really wet, could you maybe have time to give me a chance.” The request had been rather normal to me, something that I simply asked without realizing how ridiculous it must have sounded coming out of the mouth of a kid in his twenties.

“Oh sweetie, I’m right in the middle of something, can’t you wait half an hour?” I bowed my head almost in shame, sorry that I had to interrupt her, to take care of my infantile problem, but know fully that another wetting, would certainly result in a huge leak and terrible mess. “I’m sorry, Mom. I’m not sure I can, its really wet.” She sighed, but also gave me a quick smirk. “Okay then, go grab your stuff and on the way back, please go into the hallway closet and grab the changing mat.” I stared at her with a confused look. “On my way back? The changing mat?” She leaned back in the couch. “Just do it honey, you’ll see what I’m talking about.”

I simply couldn’t figure out what she was planning, why should I bring all my supplies into the living room and what changing mat was she talking about? The questions kept spinning in my head, as I waddled back to my room, producing a fresh diaper from the drawer, making sure to bring powder, wipes, oil and even a fresh pair of plastic pants with me, before heading back towards the living room, but coming to a screeching halt, as I passed by the hallway closet.

As I opened the door, to the dimply lit closet, the whole confusion about “the changing mat” quickly disappeared as I was greeted by a huge foam mat, which appeared to be covered in a white plastic shell brightly decorated with infantile building blocks, teddy bears, bottles and pacifiers. Making it look almost identical to some of my decorative plastic pants and even almost resembling some of the motives on my diaper.

A cascade of question entered my mind, but I had no time to even think them through, as I heard a call from the living room, asking if “everything was alright.” “Yeah, Mom. I’m coming now.” I responded before grabbing a firm hold of the big foam mat and continued to carry everything back to the living room, where Mom had already gotten up from the couch, expecting my return.

“Oh good, you found it. Just put it down on the floor, if we’re quick, we can get it done during commercials.” She grabbed the changing supplies from my arms, before I had a chance to respond, as she placed the mat on the floor in the center of the room, in front of the TV.

“Mom, where did you get.” I didn’t get a chance to finish my question, before she cut me off. “The changing mat? Oh, it came with your last diaper delivery. Isn’t it just cute? And so practical, now we don’t have to go back to your room every time you need a chance and your bed doesn’t have to play the role of changing station anymore, meaning we may start considering getting you a new mattress or maybe a whole new bed, one that doesn’t reek of urine.” She gently padded the mat. “Now, lay down for me, sweet.” My eyes blew wide open. “You’re going to chance me here!?” She gently grabbed my hand, guiding me down to my knees next to her on the floor. “Of course, Silly. As I said its much more convenient for the both of us and it doesn’t really matter where I change you. A diaper change is a diaper change. Now lay down please.” She gently pushed be back onto the mat, which crinkled underneath me, the same way the rubber sheets on my bed crinkled, as I sank into the foam of the mat, while Mom had already started the process of pulling down my pants, exposing the rubber pants and drenched diaper underneath.

“You sure did make a mess out of this one.” She proclaimed, while continuing the process of slipping of my plastic pants and un-taping the diaper. “Anymore and it would have fallen right off, it sure is heavy.” I wasn’t sure if she expected a response and I’m not sure if I would have been able to come up with one, I one still speechless by the new changing mat that was laying underneath me and by the fact that I was having my diaper changed on the floor in the middle of the living room. “We also got to start thinking about fixing you a new wardrobe honey. Summer is slowly coming, you won’t be able to wear sweatpants forever and I’m not sure any of your old shorts will fit over your diaper. I could look into ordering you some new, that is unless you would like to waddle around in just your diaper all summer long.” She chuckled while sprinkling power all over my crotch, before pulling the diaper up between my thighs and fastening the tapes. “There we go, all nice and dry.” She finished off by pulling the plastic pants back in place and wrapping up the used diaper.

“All done!” she proclaimed raising to her feet, shifting her attention back to the TV screen. “And just in time. Would you mind cleaning up and throw the old diaper in the pail, honey.” I slowly got up from the changing mat, hearing it crinkle as I did, together with the crinkle coming from my diaper and plastic pants. “Yeah, sure thing, Mom.” I gathered everything in my arms and got ready to leave, only to be stopped in my tracks. “Looks like, we won’t be needing to spent money on a new wardrobe after all.” I heard her chuckle, wondering what she meant, until it occurred on me. I had not put my pants back on after being changed, instead waddling out the living room, in just my diaper and plastic pants, my arms filled with changing supply’s and a used diaper. “Oh, I.” I stammered. “I’m only joking honey. If it’s more comfortable, you don’t have to wear anything over. But I’ll figure out something, so you’ll have something to wear when going out and about this summer.”  She turned back to the TV ending the conversation and leaving me to take everything back to my room, dropping the used diaper in the pail on the way, before putting the power, whips and baby oil back in the drawer and leaving my new changing mat next to the dresser.

I turned to face myself in the mirror, still only wearing a t-shirt, plastic pants and my diaper underneath. I chuckled to myself at the reflection staring back to me, as I felt a light dripple escape into my padded underwear. No doubt the changing mat would be seeing a lot of action in the future.

• Like 6

Great chapter! I really hope to see him get full baby treatment in the future (like pacifiers, milk baby bottles and onesies), but your slow pace is a great charm of the story, that keeps us waiting to see ever a little more, and always gives us a great description of every new detail on his road to infantilization. This is one of my favorite stories of the moment, please keep going!

• Pamperdk changed the title to To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 50]