LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 50]

Chapter 5:

They say if you do something enough, it soon becomes habit, boring and in some cases almost second nature. I would not say that wearing diapers became boring, I loved every minutes of my new life and after having gotten over the mental wall, of wearing and using around my Mom, the whole experience became a lot more pleasant and relaxing.

Being able to sit casually in the couch, watching someone on TV and just letting go right then and there, was simply amazing. I did have a couple of close calls with leaks, but always managed to stop myself or leave the room, before they became apparent or turned into serious accidents.

The new process of having to tell Mom, every time I leaked on my bed, often during my morning wetting, took a bit of time getting used to and was rather embarrassing in the beginning. But Mom was right, she was better at taking care of the wet sheets and managed to keep the smell of urine out of them and the waterproof sheets, also managed to do their job, stopping me from ruining my mattress even further, than I already had.

One thing that did change over time, was the connection between the diapers and my “sexual activity”. In the beginning most wetting, changing's and most of the nights laying in my bed, would end with me doing some serious rubbing on the outside of my diapers. The feeling of the heat around my crotch, the sound of the plastic and the overall thought of the diaper, was enough to set me off.

That changed at some point and soon the connection between the diapers and my sexuality slowly started to fade. After all, if the sound, feeling and thought of the diapers, could keep setting me off, then I would be forced to walk around in a constant orgasmic ecstasy.

The diapers became more of an everyday thing and sexual arousal no longer, came from only that.

I managed to do a lot of writing, during my day’s home alone. Everything from longer pieces, that reminded more of diary entries, to just random thoughts and things I may have experience that day. Everything went down on paper, it had to be shortened down and rewritten a million times before it was ready to publish, but when the two years had passed, I wanted to have as much material as possible. I wanted and needed this article to be my big break.

To say I got plenty of material for my article, a couple of weeks later would be an understatement. One weekend it was decided that Mom and me would go visit my uncle, aunt and cousin Jack. The communication with all three of them, had been very limited since starting my project and this would be the first time getting together with them, since they agreed to participate.

My Mom’ sister lived with her husband and son only about a 30-minute drive across town, so Saturday morning we started getting ready to leave for the day. Grabbing on the essentials, I was in the middle of putting on my shoes, when my mom addressed them.

“You’re making sure to bring changing supplies, right?”. I stopped my actions and looked up at her, as she was in middle of finding the car keys in her handbag.

“Nah, don’t think I’ll need it. It’ll be fine.” I answered casually, finishing tying my shoes. 

“You sure? I mean, if you do flood or leak, you’ll be dead in the water. Its rather normal to bring extra supplies with you, when you’re going anywhere with a diaper child.”

“I’m good.” My answer was short and shift, completely ignoring the fact that she just called me a “diaper child”.

We made our way out the house and jumped in the car and was on our way. The drive itself rather uneventful. It was a pretty day outside, slowly coming out of winter and heading towards spring. The clouds even parted for a moment, to allow the sun to shine through, as we made our way across time, listening to the radio.

As the radio played, I stared out the window watching the houses, trees and traffic pass by, when a slight pressure hit my bladder. Without any real concern or thought, I did what I had do before and held my breath for a second, before a slow and steady stream slowly escaped into my diaper, warming the area around my crotch, but disappearing as soon as it had arrived, thanks to the absorbency of my underwear, which quickly soaked up every single drop.

We arrived in my uncle and aunt’s driveway shortly thereafter and upon knocking on the door was greeted by my uncle Rob.

“Hey Susan long time no see and heya Pat.” He embraced my Mom, before giving me a quick brofist, calling me by the nickname he came up with ages ago, before inviting us inside.

After having dropped off our jackets and shoes, we continued into the living room to find my aunt Karen sitting on the living room couch, her top partially pulled down, with one breast exposed in the middle of feeding cousin Jack, who was resting in her lap, while gently sucking her exposed nipple.

“Oh hello you two, it’ll just be a second we’re nearly done.”       

We greeted her, before taking a seat in the couch arrangement. My eyes were glued to my cousin, who was suckling almost in a hypnotic rhythm.

A few moments later, Rob appeared from the kitchen carrying a tray containing coffee and everything that goes with it. As my Mom helped him set everything up on the living room table, my Aunt slowly finished up feeding jack, covering herself back up, before moving him across her shoulder, giving him a few gentle pats on the back, which resulted in a light burp that was accompanied by a small amount of spit up, which was caught on a white cloth, that she had flung across her shoulder.

She quickly cleaned everything up and with Jack sitting on her lap, poured herself a cup of tea and got comfortable.

We quickly feel into talking, discussing everything that had happened since we last saw each other, trying to catch up on the lives of one another.

We enjoyed plenty of coffee, tea and cookies during the next 1 hour, until the ongoing conversation was stopped as my Aunt announced “Uh,Uh, smells like someone have had a little accident.”

All eyes turned to Jack, who was sitting on my Aunts lap, a silly smile covering his face, as a bit of drool escaped his mouth and rolled onto his already soaked bib.

“Are you sure about that, Karen? For all we know, it may be Pat over here, who is responsible for the smell.” All eyes suddenly shifted to be, as I turned burning red with embarrassment.

“Is that so? Pat, did you make a boom, boom in your nappy?” My Aunt followed up, fight to hold back her laugh.

My face continued to increase in color, this attention was rather unwanted and completely unexpected.

“We’re just kidding, Champ. Relax, we’re just messing with ya.” Rob got off the couch and scooped Jack off Karen’s lap, before continuing “I’ll just take this guy for a change and then I think it’s time for a nap.” He chuckled to himself, as he and Jack left the room.

A few seconds later, my Aunts eyes returned to me. “But seriously Patrick, how is everything going? We’ve started to receive the payment from the magazine, but how is everything going with you? I heard to crinkle your way in here, so where are you at in the process?”

I slowly started to explain the situation to my her, trying to describe where I was at, at the moment. While doing so Rob returned, having changed and put Jack down for a nap, he sat down beside my Aunt and listened in on my story and recollection of how the experiment had been going leading up to that point.

As I finished, Karen took a sip of her tea and started “That’s good to hear that you’re making progress. You know we were rather skeptical in the beginning, but after your explanation and after everything you just told us. It is turning into a rather interesting process to be a part of.”

“Yeah, and the money aren’t that bad either.” Rob bust out, before letting out a loud laugh.

The conversation soon turned back to the subject that was discussed before the smell of Jack’s dirty accident had interrupted us and we continued drinking our drinks and passing conversation.

As the conversation carried on into the next out, I found myself zoning out for a second, as a familiar pressure was slowly building around my lower region, without any real thought or hesitation I went through the motions of holding my breath for a moment, allowing my muscles to relax and the pressure to disappear and be replaced by a flood of urine soaking through my diaper.

“Oh, is that really happening!?” I was brought back into the conversation, by the sound of my Aunts voice echoing through the room.

“Patrick, what are you doing!?” My Mom’s voice followed close behind, as my eyes shut open, as they all three stared at me. I quickly panned down and realized that not only was I leaking, I was soaking my pants and dripping onto the couch, with no way of stopping or controlling the flow of urine, I shot up from the couch and stood helpless in the center of the room as the last pee ran down my legs and drippled onto the floor.

“I’ll go get a towel!” My Aunt ran out the room, as my Uncle just stared at me “Jesus Pat, what happened?” I just stood dumbfound for a moment, before My aunt returned a threw a towel onto the couch, trying to pat it dry, before throwing a cloth onto the floor whipping up my mess.

“Did you guys bring changing supplies and a change of cloth?” she asked finishing cleaning up the floor.

“No we did not, because someone said he didn’t need it.” The sarcasm and irony in my Mom’s voice was clear. “We best get going, he’s going to get cold and sick if he stays like that for too long.” She got up from the couch and walked past me.

“Yeah, sadly I don’t think we have anything that you guys can use, better get home and get changed.” My uncle continued, before also getting up.

“I’m so sorry.” I mumbled under my breath.

“It’s okay, Champ. Accidents happens, it’s happened with Jack plenty of times, the couch is used to it. Just be more careful next time.” He placed a hand on my shoulder, before guiding me out the living room.

“He can sit on this in the car, that way he won’t ruin the seat.” My Aunt handed my Mom another towel as I slowly finished putting on my jacket and shoes, burning with embarrassment, but also extremely uncomfortable, as my wet pants clung to my legs and groin.

With my head hanging low, we sat out goodbye’s and made the short walk to the car, my Mom stopping me from entering before having placed the towel on my seat.

• Like 5

Chapter 6:

“Really, Patrick. That seriously just happened? Did you really just pee all over your uncle and aunts couch and floor. What happened!? Did you fail to put the diaper on correctly again or did you simply use it too much?” My Mom wasn’t exactly shouting at me, but her tone was hard and direct, as she tried to understand, what had just happened and or why I would let something like that happen. Her scolding continued as we drove through time, until she finally stopped to catch her breath, allowing me to break in.

“I’m sorry, okay. I didn’t do it on purpose. I just, I didn’t think it through. I thought the diaper would be able to hold, I only wet it a little on the way there and I’m just I did a good job, when putting it on.” I was trying to come up with excuses, trying to come up with some sort of explanation for this embarrassing accident.

“Well, it clearly did not hold or you once again failed to put it in properly, I’m guessing those are also the two common reasons for me having to wash your sheet, almost every second day.” She sounded annoyed, but also disappointed.

“I’M SORRY, OKAY!?” I was almost at my limit, this had been so embarrassing and now Mom was blaming me for not knowing when I needed to change to change into a new diaper or even knowing how to put it on properly and on top of everything else, the wet pants I was wearing were turning cold and rather uncomfortable to wear. I had hit a new low and I think Mom was able to tell, as her tone shifted.

“Listen, you need to be more careful in the future. You can’t be going around leaking and ruining your own clothes and other people’s furniture. We’ve already hit a point, where I think we’re forced to buy you a new mattress at some point. I know listening to once Mother, especially at your age, isn’t always the cool thing to do, but you got to remember, that when it comes to this kind of subject, I actually do know best. After all, I did make all the decisions last time you were in diapers.” She did have a point, it did not want to admit it, but she was right, I needed to be more careful. If this had happened anywhere else out and about, it could have been a whole lot more embarrassing.

“It’s up to you, I’m not going to force you, but as I told you earlier, you may want to start bringing some changing supplies and maybe a spare pair of pants with you in the future. If you had listened to me earlier and did so, we would have been able to fix this problem and would not have had to leave early. So what you do you, am I right?” There was no arguing with her, I responded with a slight nod of my head as we turned the corner and drove down our street. A change of cloth and change of diaper, could have solved all of this. Even if I wanted to admit it or not, this time “Mom knew best.”

Upon arriving home, I bolted inside the house and made a direct sprint towards the bathroom, throwing my soaked pants on the tile floor and exposing the diaper into the pail, I needed a shower, not only to wash the pee smell away, but also to wash the embarrassment off. I’m not ashamed to say, that while standing in the shower, I had a minor breakdown and let out a few tears. I did not mean to leak onto the floor and the couch, I did not mean to soak my pants and humiliate myself. It was simply an accident.

After having collected my thoughts and washed myself clean, I head to my room and went into my “new” diaper drawer, collecting everything I needed, before changing into a fresh nappy, making sure to do the best job possible of putting it on, wanting to prove to my Mom, that I was fully capable of handling my own diaper changes.

Later that night, we were sitting in the living room, watching TV as always, but the episode and embarrassment of the day, had not been brought up again. As I was hit with an all too familiar feeling in my lower region. Panic set in, as I feared that letting loose would have the same result as it did earlier. But calming myself and with a bit of sweat running down my forehead, I managed to go into my “happy place” slowing down and eventually holding my breath, allow a flood of urine to escape my body and soaking into the waiting arms of my diaper, which to my pleasant surprise held up and soaked up every drop of wee, as it slowly swelled under my pants and around my groin.

That night, despite the crinkling coming from not only my diaper, but also my waterproof sheet, I quickly drifted off to sleep, the hypnotic recording quietly whispering in my ears and completely drained by the embarrassment of the day, I feel into a deep and undisturbed sleep.

A few days passed. I stayed mostly secluded in my room, the embarrassment of the weekend, still haunting in the back of my mind. I did some writing for my article, I even decided to include the episode, contemplating if it should be in the final version or not.

Mom informed me by text one afternoon that she would be home a bit late, wanting to drop by my aunt for a quick visit. I was fine not having to see neither my aunt or uncle for a while, after almost ruining their couch and splashing their floor. When Mom did arrive home late in the evening, she called me from the living room.

Entering the living room, I found her sitting on the couch, but what caught my eye was a big blue bag sitting on the living room table. The rather large square bag, was equipped with several pockets, zippers and a long over the shoulder strap. But most noticeable was the baby blue color and the decoration, which become more clear, the closer I got to the table. The blue outside was plastered with different infant motives, including bottles, rattles, pacifiers and letter blocks.

I stood a few meters away from the table admiring the thing, before my thought process was interrupted by my Mom’s voice.

“Isn’t it cute. Your Aunt was given two at her baby shower and never bothered to return this one. But she said you could borrow it for some time.” I stared at the bag and then at her dumbfound.

“It’s a DIAPER BAG, Mom.” I blurted out.

“It’s YOUR diaper bag. To be exact. Remember that we agreed that you should start having some changing supplies with you, when out and about. This is perfect, I’m sure it’s going to be able hold everything you need on a day to day basis.” I could not believe my ears, was she being serious?

“I can’t carry that thing around, Mom. It’s a baby bag.” I was in a state of confusion and on the verge of panic.

“I’m not saying you need to carry it with you. Just keep it in the car or whatever, it’s just for storage. A place to keep things, that you may need from time to time. Doesn’t that sound like a good idea.” Once again I had to agree with her. I needed somewhere to keep everything, now that she insisted on me having to have a change of clothes and spare diapers with me, when leaving the house. The idea of having everything in one place, wasn’t that stupid.

“But why does it have to look like that, Mom!?” I was sounding like a small child, thinking he was too old or too cool for still needing such a babyish diaper bag. In reality a normal backpack could also do the job and be way more discreet.

“Don’t complain, your aunt was very kind to let you borrow this. You should call and thank her at some point. Its plenty big and is able to hold everything you need. I think it’s perfect. Now why don’t you take it too your room and pack everything you think, you may need in the future inside of it, I’ll make dinner in the meantime and then we can keep it at the front door, so we don’t forget it in the future, when going out.” Without any further complaints, I picked up the diaper bag, which was now MY diaper bag. I knew there was nothing I could say or do, to make her change her mind, as I walked out the living room, heading straight for my bedroom with heavy steps. I had lost that discussion.

I threw the bag onto my bed, the waterproof crinkly loudly as it hit. Going into my drawer I first found a pair of pants, that I knew would fit over my diaper. Next I picked up a new bottle of powder and a fresh box of wipes, which I had started using recently to help make changing and cleaning myself, fast and easier. Next I went into my diaper drawer and produced a brand new white crinkly diaper. I brought everything to my bed and started placing it inside the bag.

To no surprise, the bag could easily contain everything, with plenty room to spare. I placed the pants in the bottom, the diaper on top and placed the wipes and powder in a separate compartment on the side of the bag and zipped it closed.

As instructed I left the bag at the front door, on my way to the kitchen, where Mom was nearly done making dinner. Without a word, I helped prepare the table and as I sat down to eat, the feeling of my bladder being full hit me once again. As Mom placed a full plate of food in front of me, I held my breath and let loose, flooding the front of my diaper, feeling the urine soak up, all over the front and even into the back. The stream stopped as I picked up my knife and fork and started to dig in.

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...

I've had a few messages asking if this story was still alive and if I was planning to write more of it and trust me, the story is still going, but sadly the Covid19 chaos, have been effecting my everyday life and put a lot of stress on me, so my time and energy have not been spent on writing. My country is now almost on a complete lockdown, school, bars and most shops are now closed and I'm expecting my place of employment to close down too. But hey, maybe that will give me 14 days with a lot of free time on my hand :)

And speaking of which.

Here ya go:

Chapter 7:

To avoid another argument and scolding, I did as I was told and started bringing the damn bag with me every time I left the house. I made sure to leave it in the car, when going out shopping or doing anything else outside the house. It seemed stupid and pointless, but I knew Mom had made up her made and another discussion would simply lead to another lose on my behalf.

But one day the bag did come into play. Having been sent to the store one afternoon to do some basic grocery shopping, which included buying more power, oil and wipes for myself, I was making my way out the supermarket, well knowingly that I has used my diaper not only on the way to the store, but also while browsing through the aisles, trying to find everything on my shopping list. Both wettings had seemed rather small and was quickly absorbed into the soft padding of my plastic underwear, which is why as I was leaving the store and hit by the feeling of a full bladder once again, I did not think a second about and as I was making my way across the parking lot towards the car, I went through the process that had become almost second nature and simply held my breath for a brief moment, allowing my muscles to relax and my bladder to let loose.

Within seconds of my bladder letting go, I was hit with a feeling I knew too well. Not the feeling of my diaper soaking up the warm urine, that had already happened. Not the feeling of my bladder emptying and my diaper swelling up around my groin, that had already happened. The feeling that hit me, was the feeling of my pants soaking. The feeling of warm urine leaking out the side of my diaper and slowly running down my leg.

Without a second thought and without even having a quick look at the damage I had caused, as soon as the flow of urine stopped, I set out in an all-out sprint. I could see the car; it was only a few 100 meters away. I did not have time to see if anyone had seen me standing there in the middle of the parking lot, pissing myself so badly, that my diaper had leaked. The only thing on my mind, was getting to the safety of the car.

I reached it within seconds and while gasping for air I threw the grocery bag into the front seat, before throwing myself after it, landing with a splat on the seat and slamming the door behind me.

My heartbeat was through the roof, I was gasping for air, on the verge of a mental breakdown as I looked down myself, my pants completely soaked from the crotch and down both legs. If anyone had seen me, it would have been very clear, what had happened to me. My eyes started to swell up, on the verge of tears, I tried to compose myself, trying to take deep breath, trying to get my breathing, body and emotions under control. I was edging on a complete panic attack, as I was hyperventilating in the front seat of the car.

My aspect of time disappeared for that moment. I don’t know how long I was sitting in the front seat, trying to calm myself, trying to avoid going completely hysteric and having a full blown breakdown right then and there. But the reality of my soaked pants turning old and irritating my skin, brought me back. Using the sleeve of my shirt, I whipped the snot and few tears away from my face, tried taking in a deep breath and compose myself, before awkwardly sliding between the two front seats and into the backseat, where my diaper bag was located.

Opening up the bag, I damn near threw all the content onto the back seat and started the process of removing my soaked jeans, tossing and turning in the back of the car, trying to peel them off my legs, exposing my soaked diaper, while praying that nobody would pass by the car at that moment and see me, now sitting naked in the backseat surrounded by everything you would need to change a baby out of their spoiled diaper and into a fresh new one.

Cleaning myself and putting on a new diaper and pants in the backseat wasn’t easy and it didn’t turn out great or pretty. But after tossing and turning for what seemed like half an hour, I was finally back in a dry diaper and more importantly a dry pair of pants.

I threw the soaked diaper and jeans into a plastic bag and dumped it onto the floor of the car, before slithering back into the front seat and fired up the engine, wanting to get home as quick as possible, hoping for this nightmare to end as I reached the safety of home.

I felt like I was dreaming on the way home, everything felt so surreal and I believe I was still in a state of emotional shock, as I arrived in the driveway and headed straight inside, not even bothering to bring the groceries, my diaper bag or used diaper and spoiled jeans with me.

Upon entering the house, I almost bumped into Mom who was in the middle of cleaning up. “Hey Honey, how did it go.” Noticing the lack of groceries with me, she gave me a confused look. “Where are the groceries and your diaper bag. Are you okay?” the motherly and concerned tone in her voice, must have tricked something in my brain as I completely broke down, then and there. Tears rolling down my face, completely unable to control my emotions, as snot and saliva started to flow from my nose and mouth.

“Oh honey, it’s okay.” She quickly embraced me, allowing my face to be buried into her chest, as I continued to cry my eyes out, gasping for air between my cries.

“Sh,sh,sssshhh. It’s okay honey, it’s okay. Did you have a big accident, is that what happened?” She could already tell, what had happened, due to the fact that I was wearing different pants, despite me being unable to explain the situation, due to hyperventilating.

The result of my unstable emotional state, resulted in a complete lack of body control, as I flooded my diaper, while embracing my Mom and as a result of a terrible diaper job in the back of the car, once again leaked and sent a warm flow of urine running down my legs and onto the floor.

“Oh honey, look at you. You’re a real mess, you’re leaking all over the floor.” Despite me now standing in a puddle of urine, she did not let go, allowing me to sob into her chest, until my breathing finally slowed and I started to calm down, as I regained my ability to breath and speak.

“I’m so, so sorry. I leaked at the store and had to change in the car and it was just, it was just, it was just so HARD.” I was on the verge of breaking down again and she quickly caught that.

“its’s okay baby, it’s okay. I’ll get everything from the car and take care of all of this. Just go to your room, try to calm down and clean yourself up.”

While still gasping for air and sniffing heavily, trying to stop snot from running down my face, I let go of my Mom and so did she, as we went in separate directions passing each other, her heading to the car and me heading straight to my room.

Entering the safety of my bedroom, I ripped off my pants, shirt, socks and tore the diaper off almost in a fit of rage, curling it all together, while walked straight towards the bathroom, naked as the day I was born. In there I hurled the diaper into the diaper pail and threw all my clothes into the washing machine, slamming the door on it, as hard as I could.

While showing off, tears once again started running down my face, as I leaned against the wall. The day had been so humiliating, the loss of control and being unable to fix anything by myself, had been a real tipping point. Luckily nobody had seen me embarrass and wetting myself in the middle of the carpark and despite wetting all over the floor and making a real mess, Mom had not seemed mad or angry with me.

After showing in what seemed like forever, scrubbing every part of my body, trying to wash of the embarrassment, I went back to my bedroom and diapered myself once again, taking really good care to make sure the diaper was on perfectly, not wanting to have the embarrassment of the day repeat itself anytime in the near future.  

Afterwards I let my head hit the pillow, planning to just take a quick nap, trying to rest up and forget everything that just happened. As my eyes got heavy and I sank into a deep comfortable sleep.

• Like 5

Chapter 8:

To my surprise when I opened my eyes the next time, it was morning on the following day. The sun was shining through my window, you could hear the faint singing of birds outside, spring was coming and the nightmare of the day before, seemed like a distant memory.

I spent a few minutes just lying there, enjoying sun shining in on my face, listening to the sound of the birds and after a few minutes, let loose a river of pee into my thirsty diaper, which began to swell around my groin, soaking up my fresh morning urine, as the padding turned warm and soggy.

I allowed myself a few minutes to relax and enjoy the moment, the mental terror of the day before, slowly faded and I was ready to reset and start a new day, as I slowly rolled out of bed and threw on a t-shirt, before waddling out my room and towards the kitchen, as the result of the heavy, soaked diaper between my legs.

After pouring myself a cup of coffee and a bowl of cereal, I retreated to the living from and plopped down on the couch, turning on the morning news, while digging into my breakfast. With nothing really planned that day, I was in no hurry and enjoyed my slow morning.

After finishing my coffee and cereal, I feel back onto the couch, pulling a large duvet on top of me and settling in while the news continued to play on the screen.

Laying there I contemplated the if I should include, what had happened the day before into my article. On one hand it was one of the most embarrassing thing to ever have happened to me and something that I would love to just forget and put behind me. On the other it was a clear look into, what it would take to reach the goal I was going for, something like this could and potentially would happen again and it was something that I would have to deal with. After all, it’s something that all parents would had to deal with, when trying to potty-train their child.

As the thoughts raced through my head and with the tv in the background, I felt my eyes get heavy and with nothing really planned for the day, there wasn’t anything stopping me from taking a quick nap on the couch, to help me recover mentally from the day before.

As my eyes started to close and my mind went blank, the feeling of a full bladder hit me and without a second thought, I relaxed my bladder and felt a flood of urine run into my already soaked diaper, as I went to sleep.

I awoke with a set, dazed and confused. “what time was it, how long had I been sleeping?” something was off, something felt wrong, something felt…. WET!?

I shoot up from the couch and quickly realized what had happened. You guessed it, my already soaked diaper had not been able to absorbed my pre-nap wetting and had leaked out onto the fabric off the couch. I stood there, my diaper swollen, soaked, yellow and hanging low from my hips and just stared at the wet spot that had appeared on the couch.

“How had I not noticed my diaper leaking, before falling asleep?” The thought was racing through my head and panic was slowly setting in. I needed to fix this. I needed to clean the couch. I needed to remove my mess, before Mom got home. But first and most importantly, I needed a dry diaper.

Waddling through the kitchen, heading for my room and my changing supplies, I passed by the big clock on the kitchen wall. Luckily I had only been out for a few hours, Mom would not be home for another 3, which gave me plenty of time to clean up the mess I made.

I quickly went through the process of changing myself, making sure to inspect the used diaper before taking it off. There didn’t seem to be any problem with the tapes of placement of the diaper itself, which lead me to conclude, that I had simply hit the limit of how much my diapers could take and wet right through it, something I made sure to note and would have to be aware of in the future, I thought as I ripped open the tape and cleaned myself, before applying a new dry, crinkly, white diaper.

I made sure to grab every cleaning supply imaginable from under the kitchen sink and spend the next hour scrubbing, rubbing and drying the couch, trying to remove any trace of my accident. But even after all that work, the spot was still visible and when Mom got home a couple of hours late, I had to confess that despite being a fully grown adult, I had done something that would more suit a naughty toddler and had an accident on the furniture and even tried to cover it up afterwards.

“We got to find a solution for this, Honey.”  She let out a sigh, while inspecting the damage done to the couch. “luckily, I think the spot is going to go away, when it has time to dry. But we can’t have you going around leaking everywhere. You’re going to ruin all the furniture and your clothes.” She spoke to me in a soft tone, as I was left staring into the ground, embarrassed by my accident, but equally embarrassed by the ongoing conversation.

She gently placed a hand on my shoulder and looked me in the eyes “We’ll find a solution, don’t worry. There’s just going to be a couple of hurdles that you did not predict, when your started this project and this is one of them, but we’ll find a solution and I’m going to help.” The gentle tone of her voice and calm stare, made me feel a lot more relaxed about the situation, as I let out a faint “Thank you, Mom.” And gave her a smile back.

The rest of the evening and the following days, passed by rather uneventful. I decided to include my embarrassing experience in the article and also made sure, to make a note of the “couch accident”. With those two events still lingering in my mind, I became quite aware if keeping track and keep an eye on my diaper every time I used it. Making sure to not let it overflow or leak, while also paying extra attention every time I diapered myself, trying to do everything I could, to avoid another humiliating accident or leak.

Everything was actually going pretty well. For the next couple of days, I avoided having any accidental leaks and was doing a pretty good job of diapering myself every day.

I thought everything was fine, until one day when Mom arrived home from work a bit late. As I heard the door open, her voice echoed through the house “Honey, would you mind coming down and giving me a hand!?”. I quickly got up from my desk, just in the middle of writing a new column for my article, but the sound of her voice made me drop everything and quickly make my way to the kitchen to greet her.

I arrived just in time to see her stagger through the front door with a huge box in her hands. I quickly rushed over and grabbed the box out of her arms, before she had time to drop it. It was rather heavy, but I managed to stumbled backwards and gently place it on the kitchen table in the center of the room.

“Wow, Mom. That’s a serious package, what’s in it?” She started putting her purse away and turned her eyes towards me. “Oh you’ll see, grab a knife in the drawer and find out.” She continued undressing, hanging her coat and putting her boots away, as I grabbed a knife from the kitchen drawer as instructed and started slicing open the top of the box, separating the heavy duty tape that kept it closed.

Putting the knife down, I continued to rip open the top of the box, finally revealing the contents on the inside. The sight that met me, as my eyes scanned the inside of the box, left me speechless and rather confused.

The next thing I knew, my Mom was standing behind me, with a hand on each of my shoulder, looking into the box with me. “Now, before we continue, I need to tell you that I may have borrowed your company credit card from your wallet to buy this and also make a monthly subscription for more supplies.”

I was still rather confused. “Mom, what is it?” Was the only sentence I could muster, as I look dumbfound into the cardboard box.

“Well, this is.” She reached into the box, pulling out one of the big packages from inside of it. “Is your NEW diapers.” What she was holding was a huge package of diapers. 30 in one package to be exact. But it wasn’t the amount of diapers in the package that caught my eyes, a large amount was to be expected. No what caught my eyes and which my gaze stayed locked on, was the decoration on the package of diapers. All over the plastic coverage was an array of childish cartoons and figures, spanning from teddy bears holding bottles and pacifiers. To rattles, alphabet blocks and the occasional childlike sun and moon.

My eyes continued to shifts back and forth between the package in Moms hands and the box, which looked to contain 2 more packages of diapers, resulting in a total of 90, baby printed diapers.

I think she could spot my confused look, so without I could even utter a word, she spoke. “Remember how we talked about, finding a solution for your accidental leakages? Well this is it!” she smiled before continuing. “I went online and stumbled across a store that specializes in diapers for older children and adults, who for one reason or the other, needs some heavy duty protection. These are twice as absorbent as the once you are using now and they even got a build in wetness indicator. So whenever you wet, the little drawing will start to disappear, making it much easier to keep track on the state of your diaper.” Her smile and demeanor seemed so relaxed and confident, like she could see nothing wrong in the decoration of the diapers and its packaging.  

“But, Mom.” I spoke. “Why do they have to be decorated like that?”. She put the package down. “Because.” She ripped the top of it open and proceeded to pull out one of the large printed diapers, allowing me to have a closer look at all the infantile drawings and design that covered it. “These are the only once with the wetness indicator and on top of that, they only use one tape of each side to fasten, making it much easier to put you. And to be fair, when I contacted the store, they gave me a great offer on them, which included a monthly subscription where they deliver to our doorstep each month, so we don’t have to worry about running out and they even included a few other things in my order, since we are going to become loyal customers.” She placed the diaper back down on the table and started to reach back into the cardboard box, searching for something.

“What other things?” I was both rather nervous, but also curious about, what else she may have been able to find on her shopping spree.

“Well, let’s see.” She started pulling a couple of things out the box, while continuing. “Looks like they sent us a large supply of wipes. Baby oil and several bottles of powder.” As she talked she lined everything up on the kitchen table on display. “Oh and also some soap and shampoo.” She placed a couple of large bottles on the table. The sticker on each of them read “Mama soap, for Mommie’s special boy or girl. Prevents stench and with a new sweet baby scent.” As if that wasn’t enough she continued to reach into the box and this time pulled out 7 large flat packages in see through plastic. It didn’t take long for my brain to figure out exactly what it was, as I spoke “Mom!?” But I was quickly caught off. “Look at these, don’t they just look perfect, exactly what we need to prevent anymore nasty leaks and accidents. She started laying all packages out on the table, inspecting each one and quickly confirmed my suspicion as she spoke. “They are plastic pants, honey. To go over your new diapers, so in case you still manage to leak, these will contain it. And LOOK they even matches your new diapers.” She wasn’t kidding, each pair of plastic pants were decorated with childish and almost infantile cartoons and symbols, all in an array of color spanning from light blue, to bright green and sunny yellow, with a few of them in transparent plastic.

The box finally seemed to be empty, but I was left in a state of confusion and maybe even shock. This had suddenly spun a bit out of control. Don’t get me wrong, being an ABDL I knew that all this stuff excited, but I never knew that a shop in our area actually sold it and never in my wildest fantasies, did I expect my Mom to buy it for me, let alone a monthly subscription. The thought of having to wear such infantile and childlike diapers and plastic pants around her and the rest of my family for that matter, was almost too much to bear.

But if I thought that I had been pushed to my limit at that point, I was in for a whole surprise, with the words that left my Mom’s moth next.

“Oh it’s just the cuties isn’t it and they even promised to include something different each month, almost like a goodie bag. The diapers and plastic pants are just what we were looking for and I’m sure everything else is also going to come in handy.” She started gathering everything up and handed it to me. “Now would please go put everything in its place and I’ll be right in to change you into a fresh diaper, I’m guessing you need one by now.”

“HOLD UP!” My heart started to race and my brain went absolutely haywire. Did she just say “put me into a new diapers!?. As in, SHE, my MOM, was going to change me?

A state of panic took over, a million question started to pop into my brain. “Mom, what do you mean, change me?”

She was still getting everything together. “Yes, honey. I’ve decided that to avoid any accidents and also just to make sure you know, how to put these diapers one, you know with only two tapes and all. Then I’m going to be helping you with diaper changes for a little while. Just until we know, that everything works and we won’t have to worry about any more embarrassing little accidents.” She gave me a kind smile, the calm in her voice, made it seemed like there was nothing weird or abnormal about the sentence she just uttered, to her grown up son.

“Mom, you can’t be serious. Its fine, I’m okay putting it on myself, in fact two tapes instead of four is just going to make the whole thing a whole lot easier.” I tried to brush the whole situation off, but to no avail. “Oh honey, don’t be embarrassed. I’m happy to help you and it would also be a huge help and relieve for me, to know that all these new things actually fit and works and that I don’t have to worry about you leaking everywhere anymore. There’s no need to be afraid, it’s not like I haven’t changed your diapers before.  She chuckled.

“Yeah, but.” I knew the battle was lost, I had no comeback. “hush now, please go put everything in its place and I’ll be right with you.” Embarrassed, shocked and defeated, the battle was lost and I turned around, holding all my new supplies in my arms and started making the slow walk towards my room, where I started putting everything away, filling my diaper drawer with a fresh supply of the new colorful diapers and equally colorful plastic pants. Before coming to term with my fate and sat down on my bed, waiting for my Mom to come and change me into a fresh diaper, for the first time in over 20 years.

• Like 11

An excellent storyline, Pamperdk, and well written, too. It's hard to come up with a genuinely new take on an ABDL theme, but you've come up with one I haven't read before, at least. I hope you keep it going!

• Like 1

Chapter 8 is a really great addition to the story.

I loved the last scene with the new diapers and his Mom announced that she would change him from now on.

I also like how he is between shame, cuteness and love for his new diapers and for the bladder regression. It is planed to loose control, but actually loose control is another thing.
I personally would like to see him chicken out sometimes a little but then realize its too late hihi.

Chapter 9:

Sitting there on the edge of my bed, my senses was on high alert as adrenaline was rushing through my veins. Every inhale and exhale, every beat of my heart and the footstep of my Mom, which got closer and closer, I could hear all of it as I sat there, waiting for her to come and change my diaper, which I knew I had wet a couple of times earlier in the day.

As her footsteps got closer, time seemed to slow down as I sat there, waiting and waiting, until finally the door to my bedroom was slowly pushed open, as Mom poked her head through the opening, a relaxed, caring and forgiving smile on her face, which also reflected in her eyes and the tone of her voice. “You all ready, honey?” She stepped inside, slowly approaching me. “Mom, really, I’m okay with changing myself. As I said, the new diapers shoulder be easier, with them only having to tapes and all.” The same argument as I had tried in the kitchen earlier, clearly still didn’t have any validation, as she continued to get closer.

She seemed to completely ignore my wasted attempt of talking my way out of what was about to happen, as she went to my dresser and opened the designated top diaper drawer and started pulling out everything she would need for the awaiting process. Producing a bottle of power, wipes and a fresh new color full diaper, she stopped for a second before addressing me. “Which plastic pants would you prefer?” The idea of having to pick out a pair of plastic pants to go over my diaper, seemed so distant for me, that I seemed to have trouble formulate an answer, before Mom answered her own question. “I’ll think we’ll go with the see-through once for now, that way we can also see if the wetness indicator actually works.” She produced a pair of transparent plastic pants from the drawer, gathered everything and then made the finale few steps towards me, placing everything onto the bed next to me.

She made it sound like, I wasn’t perfectly capable of keeping track of the wetness of my own diaper and the indicator being an absolute must to avoid any accidental leakages. But there was no time to dwell further into that statement, as a mix of my ABDL dreams and my worst nightmare was about to take place. “Pants off, please.” Her command went for deaf ears, I’m pretty sure I heard her completely fine, but the whole situation had sent my central nervous system and brain into a state of shock, it wasn’t that I didn’t want to react, I was simply to slow to follow through, before Mom lost patient with me. “Okay then, lay back down, honey.” She placed her palm on my chest and gently guided me backwards, until my head and back hit the mattress, which resulted in the plastic sheet crinkling underneath my weight. “Now, let’s see here.” She proceeds to unbutton my pants and wiggle them downwards off my hips and off the swollen, wet diaper, leaving them hanging around my ankles. “We may have a problem with the new diapers, Honey. Your pants are already awfully tight around the old once, I’m not sure they are going to fit over the new once.” She placed a light palm on the front of my moist diaper, sending chills down my spine. “Or maybe it’s just because you wet this one, so much. Wow, you really did a job on it. Good thing we were going to change you anyway or this may have resulted in another unfortunate leak.” She slowly moved her hand across the diaper and proceed to grab and rip the tape on the right side, before quickly switching to the left side and in one swift moment ripped that one to. The old air hit me instantly as the diaper was lifted from on top of my crotch and opened up, revealing my “manhood” and leaving me exposed right there in front of my Mom, naked as the day I was born. “Yeah, it’s completely soaked through, this could not have handle another single drop. Bum up.” It was hard figuring out, if the small talk was directed at me or if she was just thinking out loud, but her instruction resulted in an imitate reaction, as I lifted my hips, allowing her to slide the used diaper out from under me.

As she was busy folding up the used diaper, the situation finally hit me, as my hands shot down to my crotch, trying to cover up the best I could, desperately trying to avoid the embarrassment of lying there naked in front of my Mom. She lets the used diaper drop to the floor and pulled out a few wipes and started the process of washing me off, completely ignoring the fact, that I was trying to cover up, simply pushing my hands away. “You’re keeping a good hygiene honey, but you’re starting to turn a little bit red. We need to keep an eye on that, don’t want you developing a diaper rash, now would we?”  I didn’t understand how she could be so casual about all of this, how could she not find it weird or even uncomfortable to see her twenty something son, laying bare ass naked in front of her?

But that was another question, I never had the time to find an answer to, as the next thing I knew she was picking up a brand new diaper, unfolding it in her hands and with a quick “Up.” Command, made me raise my hips off the bed, allowing her to slide it under my bottom. It didn’t take long to notice that this diaper was clearly thicker, it felt like my ass was laying on a pillow or an inflated cloud. Powder started sprinkling down onto my still naked crotch, before quickly being patted in by Mom’s gently, soft palms, before she grabbed a hold of the front of the diaper and started wiggling it up between my thighs, making sure to make it nice and snug, before folding the front up, finally covering up my crotch area.

As I heard the opening and following closing of the tapes on each side, it was obvious that this diaper was different. The way it fit and almost hugged my waist and crotch, the clear size and volume difference compared to my previous plastic underwear and of course the bright decorated outer shell, complete with bears, pacifiers, rattles and bottles and the much discussed wetness indicator. This was truly something else.

Lost in my own thought about my new plastic shell, I didn’t even notice Mom sliding my pants off my ankles and quickly replacing them with the see through plastic pants, as she slid them up my legs and thighs. “Stand up for me please, honey.” I did as I was told, with a gentle assist from Mom, as the plastic pants was still stuck around my thighs. Just as I got up, she gave them one last yank, bringing them up and over the diaper and up to my hips and waist, before making sure everything was safely tucked inside, leaving me standing there, ready for inspection.

She took at short step backwards, taking a second to admire her handy work. “It’s a miracle, a perfect fit, I wasn’t sure about your size, when I ordered everything, but seems I got it just right.” She continued to give me the elevator stare, as I stood in front of her, my legs in a wide stance due to the sheer size and volume of the diaper between my legs. “But I’m sorry, Honey.” She chuckled. “Even in dry condition, there is no way, that your jeans are going to fit over those diapers.” She bent down, picking up the used diaper she just changed me out of. “But we’ll find a solution to that problem also. For now, throw on some sweatpants and when you’re ready just come down stairs, I’ll start making dinner.” She turned and walked out of my room, leaving me alone in my new diaper and plastic pants, still in a state of shock, as I turned and walked or more like waddled over to the full length mirror that occupied one wall of the room.

There was no hiding the sheer size and volume of this diaper, despite it being in mint condition, with no wetness to it at all, it was clear that this diaper was no meant to be discreet or hidden in anyway. The way it pushed my legs apart and the puff in the back and front, rounded out my whole crotch area and the transparent plastic pants, meant that the colorful and childish design of the diaper itself, was on full display. Speaking of the plastic pants, as I made my way to the dresser to pick up a pair of sweatpants that hopefully would fit over the massive diaper, the plastic pants made a crinkle with every single step I took. The diaper on its own made noise, but the plastic pants were on a whole another level.

Luckily I managed to slide some sweats over the diaper, but a quick glance in the mirror, revealed that the diaper was still pretty obvious. The rounding around the hips and crotch, together with the volume in the back and front, combined with a slightly wider stance was all a clear indication that something was off and was something you would normally see on a small child, toddler or even infant.

Confined to my new wardrobe, I let out a sigh and finally headed out the room and towards the kitchen, where the smell of food hit my nostrils. Upon entering I was instructed to help set the table, which I waddled around and did to the best of my ability, with a clear and distinct crinkle following my every step and move.

“By the way.” Mom broke the silence, as we both enjoyed the food in front of us. “I briefly described your article to the diaper company and they seemed rather interested and asked if it would be possible for you to give them a few mentions, throughout it. Just for publicity. It may spread the word to more people around the city and even the country, that there is a company specializing in these sort of product. It’s one of the reason, why they gave me such a good offer. So before bed tonight, could you please write something in your notes about them so you don’t forget?” She took another mouthful and washed it down with a glass of water. “Uh, yeah sure, Mom.” Compared to everything else that happened in the last few hours, describing in my article how I ended up in this sort of infantile diaper and plastic pants, didn’t seem like a big deal and we both carried on eating, before clearing the table and retreating to the living room

As the night progressed we lost ourselves in guessing along to another generic TV gameshow, as we usually did. The sun set outside and evening turned to night, when the distinct feeling of a full bladder hit me like lightning from a clear blue sky. The new diaper was about to be put to the test, as with little to no effort I relaxed my lower abdomen and unleashed a flood of warm urine into the awaiting padding. The diaper instantly started soaked up the stream of urine, that poured out of my body, as I felt the diaper started to swell around my crotch. Surprisingly the diaper did an amazing job, soaking up the pee as fast as I could let it out, as it continued to swell, spreading my legs further and further apart. As the stream stopped, the diaper finished it job, soaked up the last few drops and if it wasn’t for the warm feeling around my groin, I would have never known that I had just emptied my bladder, as the diaper didn’t feel especially moist or wet.

About an hour later I announced that I would be retreating to my bedroom to do some writing on my article and afterwards go straight to bed. As I got up to leave, I could feel the heaviness of the diaper beneath me and my waddle had gotten even more obvious due to the diaper having expended upon soaking up my last wetting. “Hold on one second.” I turned around, to see my Mom get up from the couch and walk towards me. “Just going to do a quick check.” Before I even had time to ask her, “what she needed to check?” She had her hands on the edge of my pants and with a quick tug, brought them down just enough to expose my plastic pants covered diaper. “uh, would you look at that.” She proclaimed, placing a light palm on the front of the diaper. “Well, you clearly used it and the wetness indicator actually seems to be working.” Referee to some of the childish starts running up and down the diaper being partially faded. “But, there doesn’t seem to be any reason to change you yet, you’re fine wearing this to bed tonight.” She quickly pulled my pants back up and gave me a smile. “Sleep tight, Honey and I’ll see you tomorrow.” She turned back around to return to the couch and her tv-show.

Once again I was left at a loss for words, as I simply turned and waddled my way back to my bedroom and closed the door behind me. Sitting down at my desk and firing up my computer, I went into writing overdrive sparing no details in the describing the events of the day and of course making sure to mention the company, that played a part in all of it going down. Putting words down on paper seemed like a kind of therapy that night, I was still having trouble processing everything that had happened, the shock, the panic, the embarrassment and a few hundred other feelings all mixed together. You would think being an ABDL that this was a dream come true and I would be lying if I said I had never fantasied about the events of that day unfolding in my head a million times. But having it actually happen in real life, laying their naked in front of my Mom, as she stood over me looking down, unfolding fresh diaper and placing it under me, taping it up and sealing me inside the colorful plastic cover. Having her due a literal diaper check, without my approval. All of this seemed like the wildest fantasy for any Adult Baby. But as they say “be careful, what you wish for.” I had not felt any pleasure during those moments and the thoughts of it potentially happening again, send shivers down my spine.

As I typed out the last sentences, I felt another slight pressure builder in my bladder and once again let loose into my diaper. Compare to the earlier wetting this was nothing special and the diaper did a quick job of absorbing every last drop, as I got up and headed to bed. Completely emotionally drained from the happenings of the day.

• Like 10
  • Pamperdk changed the title to To Zero and Back [Updated with chapter 50]