LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How did you get started wearing diapers?

I think it started when I was little and was in the hospital and had to wear diapers for a short period of time. Then by age 11 I would stay at my great aunts house where my two little cousins where both in diapers. One day I was brave enough to snatch one of the Barney  size 6 diapers and put it on and it was the most amazing feeling. Then I decided to wet in it and I was hooked ever since. I went and got Luvs size 6 and hide them and wore them every chance I got until they did away with plastic back baby diapers. Then I found original goodnights which where plastic backed for a few years. Then I stopped wearing after high school and went through the purge/buy cycle for a few years until I decided It was a part of me and to accept it. I still only wear a few days a week an only wear plastic backed diapers. 

I think I've always had an attachment to diapers for as long as I can remember.  One of my earliest memories is of me at about four years old, either just before or just after my little sister was born, asking my mom to put me back in diapers, to which she of course said no.  Fast forward about three years, I was seven and my friend was spending the night.  She had diarrhea, so my dad put both of us in my little sister's diapers "just in case I caught my friend's bug."  I was so excited I didn't sleep at all, I just kept running my hands over the diaper in shock and awe of how good it felt.

It wasn't until I was maybe 21-22 that I decided I wanted to wear diapers more often and bought my first pack of goodnites.  I put one on that night and was so excited, but also nervous and a little disgusted with myself too.  I stored the diapers in a plastic garbage bag full of old clothes that were meant to be donated which was sitting in the back of my car.  One day when I was about halfway through the pack, my stepdad saw the bag and picked it up, offering to take it to the Good Will for me.  One of the goodnites popped out right in front of his face and I panicked.  I have no idea how, but he didn't see the diaper and just sort of curiously accepted my frantic insistence that I could take it myself.  I chickened out and threw out all the remaining diapers that same day, and didn't try again until a couple of years later.

These days I have my own place, and I buy all the diapers and baby stuff I want, and I wear 24/7.  I'm living my best baby life.

• 2 weeks later...

I was a bedwetter till late teens about 16 years old , wearing them for so long i got so used to it and even after i stopped wetting i sort of want the feeling of being diapered so i continue to wear them in secret . The feeling of diapers gives me comfort and security although i do like the aspect of a little humiliation and teasing as i've been though some situations of it because of either getting found out or getting ridicule for still having to wear diapers at 16 , i would say probably because of these situations i somehow want to get humiliated and tease at .

When I was 5 and well after being fully potty trained the teachers at daycare would punish me (any kid) who was misbehaving with a baby diaper. It was a shaming technique and I think it would work well. I still remember being dragged on to a changing table and them putting a girl diaper on me (they ran out of boys diapers). The idea is.. you misbehaved and act like a baby, you will wear a diaper and go back to your well behaved peers wearing a diaper. I don’t remember if they left me in only a diaper and shirt but I was very much conscious of having it on, and it even felt ‘naughty’ having the choice to wet and soil it (don’t know if I ever did). I also don’t remember if I ever went home in a diaper. I think if that was the case I would remember because my parents would have given me a hard time about it.. so I guess the diaper punishment lasted just the school day and then they would change you out of it. 

Then I had a little brother and I kept putting his diapers on. My grandma kept a bunch of baby ones in her closet for him and I’d always wish I could wear them.. I think these two couple of events played a big part in it.

My how times have changed!  When I was a kid if I misbehaved there was no type of diaper punishment, but rather than my mom getting mad at the school teacher, I would be punished at home for misbehaving, whether I was right and they were wrong at the school or not.  Now days people will get fired for doing things like diapers as a humiliation punishment as it's considered child abuse.  I happen to agree with that.  Diapers for a 5 or 6 year old as punishment for misbehaving is wrong in so many ways!  There are much better ways of discipline as far as a time out or sitting in a corner for 5 minutes. 

I just posted in another thread about how my love of diapers started from a young age due to being potty trained late and having to wear diapers as an older child.  I started wearing them as an adult when I discovered adult diapers with plastic backing that reminded me of the pampers I wore in the early 1970s.  It was like coming home and I wear diapers now 2-3 times a week.  I would wear 24/7 if it were convenient and might revert to this full time status in the future.  

Wet the bed and wore diapers until sr year of higher school stopped and started Bed wetting again at 23 and getting married at 24 made the hard decision to wear diapers again to bed then developed into daytime accidents. I now wear diapers 24/7

As a child I would have accidents and would promise my parents that I would try my best to stop.  It kept on happening and my parents one day after school has me go to the bathroom and get cleaned up int eh tub.  Afterwards I was led into the bedroom.  I was astonished to learn that their was a changing pad, baby powder, baby lotion, diaper.  I was then cleaned up and placed into a diaper.  I really fought it but after a while had not chose.

Like many of us, my interest in diapers started at a young age (probably 4). I never could bring myself to steal any diapers when an opportunity came up, because I was far too scared of being caught. I would fold a pillow between my legs when I was in bed to try to mimic a diaper. The first time I wore a diaper (again) I was around 11 or 12, and my class had done a field trip day where we went to a couple different places and the last place we went was a hospital. They had these little sample packs for new parents that included a Pampers diaper. One of the kids in my class asked the nurse if we could have one of the sample packs and she said we could. I was so excited to try the diaper on, even though I knew it wouldn’t  fit. But I just put it in my underwear. Then I didn’t wear again until I was around 20 and I ordered some Molicare samples from a site that I don’t think even exists anymore. From there it went to Abena M4s, the medical brand of Bambinos, then actual Bambinos, then Drycare 24/7s, then I switched to only ABDL diapers. It’s funny, because early on in figuring out what this was, I’d think to myself that I only wanted to wear plain white diapers, because wearing diapers was babyish enough. But now, I only want babyish diapers and I am so much more open to trying things on the AB side of the spectrum.

I just wondered how people got started wearing diapers.  What attracted you to them?
A long story was 6 At a sitters house. Her daughter didn't like me. Her and her friends wouldn't let me into the bathroom to go. And i had an accident. They told her Mom She set for several people small children and older ones. I got whipped and put into cloth diapers and rubber pants. She made me wear them and use them saying i was a baby. Her daughter and friends decided to play house they were all older. Made me play in a play pen and put me in a crib to take a nap. Fed me. Made me use the diapers too. Well because Mom worked I stayed there a lot. Mom came to get me I was in a messy diaper the sitter told her id been acting like a baby messed and wet my clothes. Mom took me home in diapers and made me wear them at home too. Everywhere we went i was in Diapers and treated like a baby. I got were i wet the bed and had accidents was made to wear untill i was 14. I fell in love with them and would sneak diapers when i could.
That went on and off as i got older. Then I got caught by my girlfriend. Wife. She would diaper me and baby me She's passed now and now with Health problems im incontinent so I wear 24/ 7. Still loving and always will

Sent from my LGL322DL using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

I can't remeber when it started when I start wondering abaut how to is wearing diaper but i can't stop thinking abaut it. I never was a bedwetter and don't have any contact with diapers except my babyhood. I read abaut diapers and DL stuff more and more. Some day i decided to go to store and buy pack of adult diapers. I remeber how excited and terrified I was in that moment. I remeber feeling when I put on first diaper and disgusting another day. That was a mix of emotions ?

Like so many other here, I have been interested in diapers for as long as I can remember. The trigger that got me wearing them as an adult was discovering that other people liked diapers too. I will never forget that moment. I saw a reference to diaper fetishes on the internet. I wasn’t searching for it; I just happened to see a list of chat rooms, and one of them was a chat room for diaper lovers. I was totally amazed to discover that other people liked diapers, and from that moment became obsessed with the idea of wearing them. I often wonder if I would have worn diapers if I hadn’t known there were others into it too. I think the answer is probably not. I would have suppressed the desire. 

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...

Definitely me. I think that’s how the whole thing started, like many people I was potty trained by 2-3, I never had accidents never wet the bed. But somewhere around 5 or 6 I wanted to poop my pants on purpose. Kids I used to play with & go to primary school with had a brother who didn’t go to school for some reason. One day they told me it’s because he poops his pants. So playing toys with him one day he stops sits up & poops his pants & then sits back down & keeps playing. He started to cry cause he said he felt embarrassed so I said now you don’t have to be & pooped my pants in front of him, we’ve both down it now. My god it felt so good just to poop my pants like that with out worrying about my mom catching me. After about half an hour his mom came in & asked James if he had an accident he said yes but so has mick, she looked at me & I just nodded, she smiled took me by the hand to the bathroom, showered me, washed & dried my clothes she asked me if it was an accident & I said no it was on purpose so James didn’t feel so bad. She asked me if I would do that again when we played & said I would. & so began my pooping/messing my pants. His mom would give me a pair of James underwear & pants to wear when I came over so I didn’t have to mess up my clothes, sometime she would put us in diapers & we would just play with our He-Man, Voltron, & transformers toys in nothing but a T-Shirt & diaper, that’s when I started to wet as well when we were diapered. This went on till I was about 7 maybe 8 & they moved away to Queensland & then started the sneaky phase, toilet paper stuffed in under pants then pooping in that flushing it & quickly showering. Until my mid teens when I started working part time &  the folks would go away & leave us more often I started buying Huggies Drynites for 15 year olds my god they were good & fit my slim frame perfectly. I still craved for those old style plastic diapers  but thought they were no longer made. I also thought I was the only possible one in the world that liked doing this, apart from my friend when I was little. Then I found DPF website & finally had a name for myself a Diaper Lover. In my 40s now still love to wear & use diapers specially Crinklz & still love to just mess my pants as well. 

Bedwetting lol. I had to wear diapers off and on until I was in my early teens. When my mom first started making me wear them again, I found them very soothing but my siblings humiliated me so much I hated wearing them. I think I first started realizing I genuinely liked them again when I was in my early teens. By then I’d only really have to wear on vacations or when I was out of the house overnight (never any sleepovers of course besides one disaster lol). I’d always refused to wear them the first night, then end up peeing the hotel bed or the camper and everyone would freak out.

I’d really kind of regress on vacations because there was no hiding the diapers but for some reason I feel like I wouldn’t get teased as much. I remember going on this academic trip in middle school over night and my mom was one of the few parents to come, mostly because she knew I was gonna mess the bed. I had my own room and my mom ended up staying in it to. First night, of course I peed and my mom had to call the organizers to get new bedding. Wore diapers the next night and I felt like such a loser and a child but I was oddly comforted by the diapers lol

• 2 months later...

I love reading these stories. I'm the youngest of 3 and I have great parents. I hear stories of abuse that was not my case. I have dyslexia (a learning disability) I was potty trained late some where around 4. My first memory of waning to wear a diaper was around 4 or 5 and I took toilet paper and stuffed it in my underwear, my brother and sister made fun of me. I also remember around the age of 7-13, we went to my grandparents and I took some diapers from my relatives and put them on. I remember doing this multiple times and taking some home. During this time I would take maxi pads and make a home made diaper in my underwear. For a time I would only get a maxi pad from time to time and wear it between 13 and 16. When I turned 16 I got a job as a janitor at and office. There was a lady that has worked there years and she just turned 40 and they thru a party for her giving her gag gifts. One of the gifts was a package of adult diapers (Attends). (This is the 80s). This is were I discovered adult diapers. I was in heaven. I remember going to the town over and buying some adult diapers. Once I moved out of the house and out of college I started to wear every night. I also thought I was just a weirdo who like to wear diapers. I didn't think there was anyone else like me before the internet. Once I started my carrier I started my path to 24/7 and now I have been 24/7 for over 20+ years with no plans to go back.

It's been interesting reading through this resurrection of an older thread!

I knew that I loved diapers before I knew that I loved diapers, because "this" has been part of me from my earliest memories. Dabbling in armchair developmental psychology, if I had to speculate, I would say that the origins of my fascination with wearing plastic baby pants probably stem from being potty trained when my younger brother was an infant - he was born right around when I was going through that process. I have zero recollection of this, of course, but it is probable that I was being weaned off of wearing diapers, just as the new arrival came into the house, and obviously took up a lot of my parents' attentional bandwidth (as babies do). It's not hard to imagine the scenario - I was put on the fast track out of babyhood because they had a demanding new customer to deal with, and I probably noted what felt, at the time, like a decline in attention or positive feedback, coupled with added expectations. Meanwhile, the new guy had zero responsibilities, got nothing but glowing reports, and of course, he spent his days laying around the house, swaddled in Pampers. 

Meanwhile, nobody knew it yet, but I was on track towards becoming a champion bedwetter. I mastered daytime potty training on a normal schedule, but could not stay dry overnight. Fast-forward another three years, and the situation went from "He's taking his time figuring out staying dry overnight" to "Evidently, this is an issue." When my younger brother did not struggle with bedwetting, my situation came into sharp relief - they were putting him to bed at 3 years old in his "big boy underwear", while I was still being put in Pampers at age 6. Once I was the only person in the house whose underpants still came in boxes of 30, the campaign to get me out of them went into high gear, with dry night sticker charts and ticker-tape celebrations, and waking up to go pee in the middle of the night and no drinks after dinner, but to no avail - it would take another 4.5 years, roughly, before I could stay dry for more than a couple of nights in a row. 

Now, some of you may be thinking, "Imagine that, the kid who secretly liked wearing diapers kept wetting the bed... clever boy!", but, I have zero recollection of ever contriving to wet the bed deliberately, in order to stay in diapers. As much as I secretly loved wearing them, I also wanted my parents to be proud of me, and I was paralyzed with anxiety over the idea that my friends, cousins, or anyone, would find out that my I still wore taped-on underpants to bed when I was 7,8,9, & 10. One of my eternal regrets is that I didn't think of doing exactly that, when I finally did outgrow bedwetting, because it took me about a month to realize that no longer having a supply chain for "legitimately sourced" babies' underpants had created a major hole in my life and in my psyche. Ergo, I started manufacturing my own, using safety pins and pillow cases and towels and cut up plastic bags, by the time I was 11. 

However, as much as I finally confirmed, with no uncertainty, that I had a weird attraction to diapers, when I started getting up in the middle of the night to handcraft my own, I already basically knew that, because I'd had an instinct for as long as I could remember, that the expectation was for me to not be enjoying wearing them to bed as non-toddler, to the point that I pantomimed resistance at times, but, here's the thing - most of the time, I actually wanted to wear them. With the exception of whenever anyone outside of my immediate family was around. Then, they were a source of tremendous anxiety. Plus, I was fascinated by anyone else who wore diapers, and I used to steal any that I could get my hands on, even though I had my own. I was friends with a little girl when I was 5-8 years old roughly, whom my parents called my first crush, who wore diapers - that's what inspired my pen name on this site. I was absolutely riveted by her, whenever she was around, even though, logically, a kid knotted up with anxiety over anyone discovering that he wore diapers to bed should have been trying to put miles of daylight between himself, and the strange little girl that everyone knew wore diapers. But I used to follow her around like a puppy on a leash, because part of me wanted to be her, while part of me wanted what every other kid wants - to grow up and be considered "big" and for their parents to be proud of them, etc. 

It's a rich tapestry, this! Now, here I am, four decades later, sitting in my office in a big white plastic diaper, writing about them with a cadre of like-minded individuals, which in itself is a paradigm shift akin to the invention of electricity for me, because I spent more than three decades firm in the belief that I was alone on this island, a population of one. 

• 3 weeks later...

I've had a thing for diapers at long as I can remember. I'm sure it stemmed from bedwetting. The first time a recall wearing diapers after potty training was with my grandma who didn't want me to soil the bed at her house during a sleepover. I was probably 6. When I was in middle school I tried on my brother's pull up. I tore the sides so i taped the sides so it would fit me and stay up. My aunt once left my younger cousins diaper bag at our house. I swiped two size 6 luvs. I tucked them in my underwear one night and slept with it in there. That was the first time I sucked my thumb too. When those were gone I would occasionally wear my brother's goodnights. They didn't fit great but it was still fun. I wore my first adult diaper when I was 16. I got the courage to buy a pack of grocery store brand overnight tape on diapers. It was amazing. I spent the next month wearing to bed every night. I started to go to sleep every night sucking my thumb and rubbing the front of my wet diaper. I nearly got caught when I had a diaper leak pretty good and didn't realize. It left a stain on my sheet and mattress and my mom asked about it and wanted to know if I wet the bed. I said yes just once. She put a mattress protector on the bed. I would go through phases of buying and wearing until college. When I got my first apartment in college I got back into wearing. I got pretty good at wetting in all positions. I had a couple of sleep wettings I didn't even remember. I chilled out with diapers for awhile when I started dating my wife. I'm not a regular bedwetter but I do have some periodic episodes. It's happened when I'm sick or stressed. I nearly ruined a mattress a few years ago. In trying to minimize the issue I mentioned I had used diapers earlier in life for bedwetting. She asked if I was open to considering it again. I did order some but have only worn next to her a couple times. I do pack a few if I'm traveling for work. I love sleeping in just a diaper and sucking my thumb. I do not integrate any of it in my relationship. I store my diapers in a separate bathroom. We don't talk about it unless there's a wetting episode. I do really like wearing. I like the excitement of wearing in public. My favorite thing to do is when I'm traveling. I like to wear my soaked nighttime diaper to breakfast. I usually just wear some baggy pajama pants or shorts. It's my naughty secret. 

It started at 3 or 4 years old, I was still diapered 24/7 at that age. Every time I would wet my diaper I would rush to my jungle gym set, pull my diaper out from my shorts (born in Hawaii so didn't have longer/heavier clothes except to visit family in colder areas), and start looking and playing with the wet diaper. Something was comforting, fun, and borderline mesmerizing about a wet diaper. Shortly after turning 4 my parents said they wouldn't diaper me anymore so I just transitioned to underwear, no pull-ups, and that was that for wearing. I got re-triggered into diapers at 13. My parents often made donations to charities and sometimes included diapers. One of those days they asked me to carry several bags of diapers. Holding them in my hands, seeing them, smelling them spurred something in me again. From then on I made an effort to always go through the diaper aisle when we went shopping just to see and smell them more. Eventually, I got the courage to go to a nearby pharmacy and with my money from chores and bought some diapers. It was so amazing, comforting, and stress-relieving to wear and wet diapers again. Because I was bad at disposing of them, my parents eventually caught me with them and did not want to explain why I had them (I frankly couldn't explain it at the time because I didn't know/understand why and didn't know about AB/DL stuff yet) I stopped wearing them again for several more years. A few years after moving out I got back around to buying and wearing, and have been since then.

On 12/26/2019 at 1:25 AM, Diapered Brian said:

I just wondered how people got started wearing diapers.  What attracted you to them?

I'm the youngest by a significant amount, so I didn't have access to diapers as a child. What I did have was access to TV reruns and cartoons. I didn't really recognize what it meant, but I was fascinated by what was age play on TV. Usually episodes of sitcoms or cartoons where an adult was transformed into a child or better a baby. Even better was when they were treated as a baby. 

There were a surprising number of them, and I was always happy to see them. Let's Make a Deal occasionally had audience members in baby costumes and often had giant baby furniture as booby prizes, which I wanted.

Eventually I got my own bedroom and started using towels, sheets, whatever as fake diapers. I never wet them, but they felt good. From then on I just wanted to wear diapers.