LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Really Excited Downloaded A Hypnosis File

Hey everyone i just downloaded a hypnosis file for 30 dollars and im going to listen it and see what happens ill let everyone know on my progress you can go to my myspace page and ill post blogs on my progress for you all and i come back her and give updates also so wish me luck.

Good luck. You are going to need it.

Have you REALLY tried being diapered 24/7 for a few weeks? If not you may want to do that first before you HAVE to do it.

In general I do not recommend any sort of hypnosis. you would intentially put a virus on your computer so why do the same to your head? It isn't like the people who make these things know how the mind relaly works so they are just shooting in the dark. What if it isn't reversable or controlable?

I think we are all a bit screwed up as as it is, after all we all WANT to wear diapers. Really messing with our operating system may not be the wisest thing to do.

I know I am new here and maybe I am not supposed to say anything but oh well here goes I have been reading in a different forum and you have been posting conflicting posts. In one you say you don't have control of you bowels in a different post you say you use stuff to make you go when you are at the mall so people can smell you now you say you are trying to loose control by hypnosis. I don't know what to believe now you have me totally lost.

Ok sorry I did not want or try to start a fight.

Hey, I agree luvs! I question people who post conflicting things too! In fact, on another diaper club site I belong to I questioned a member who stated in one post that he was an adult and then later in another forum post he stated that he wanted people to send him free diapers because he was only 17 years old and didn't have the money to buy them himself. BUSTED! When I brought that post up to the admin, the person was kicked out of that website. Hey, all you have to do is watch DATELINE: TO CATCH A PREDITOR a few times to realize it's better to question conflicting things you see in forums and chat rooms than to have an investigation of this site and the members because of one person! All that has to happen is for one member here to step out of line with someone and have his computer confiscated to start an investigation! The best course all the way around is if people are just plain honest about themselves and what they write.

After I posted my reply above, I thought perhaps I was going too far with my advice since I didn't know anything about the poster. Perhaps he was used to being diapered 24/7.

But when I read his other posts I saw the continutity errors myself.

I just think the person is a DL and didn't really know how to communicate it. At first he 'just happens' to have some poo problems then he is into it.

Its sounds like this is his think and wasn't able to really come out with it right away.

I was like this myself.

He really should just try living but pooing in diapers on his own before he is in a situation where he has not control. I'm sure he knows about laxatives and may have tried them. That will sure be an eye opener if he has.

Being in and using diapers 24/7 is not as easy as I imagined. I can't even think about pooing in diapers. That would be a major problem for a 20yr old.

I tried to checkout your myspace account. Seems to have been deleted. I'm not sure what the rules on myspace are, but I'm guessing you pushed the limits. I'm not sure which hypnosis download you got, from the looks of other posts your shooting for complete incontinence. Have you checked out the incontent threads? From what I've read, and one guy had a sergical procedure to cause incontinece, it dosn't sound like somthing you realy want full time. I don't see anthing wrong with wetting, and being able to wet with out thinking about it. But that dosn't realy smell or incovinece you, messing however could be uncomfortable in public. If you realy are incontinent then you can't help it, but most of us aren't.

In your other post didn't you say your going to college? That wouldn't be an ideal place to be walking around with a load in your shorts. If you have a private place, like your home or apartment, and want to do that then have at it. Again I don't mean any disrespect to people who realy don't have a choice. But for the rest of us, I think we are better off playing that kind of game away from the general public. I occationaly will mess in my diaper, but its at a time when I know I can change it without being in public, or around my wife who is still adjusting to my new lifestyle.

Mabe you don't want to keep your lifestyle choice private. You might regret that once you get to college. Sure there are plenty of mature people there, but the jerks from highschool will be there too. People are inclined to avoid others they think are wired. If it gets out your pooping your pants intentionaly you'll have trouble making friends. If your just wetting no one will know and no one will care.

My 2 cents on this topic.

Don't do it.......

I would love to have control of my bladder.

If you really want to be incontienent just stop going to the restroom.

My condition is permanent, And it sucks. I would not wish it upon my enemys.

But with all that said, Hey it's your life... Go for broke.... :fish_h4h:

In general I do not recommend any sort of hypnosis. you would [not] intentially put a virus on your computer so why do the same to your head? It isn't like the people who make these things know how the mind relaly works so they are just shooting in the dark. What if it isn't reversable or controlable?

I have made a decent amount of money fixing people's computers when they are all slow and kludged up with internet crud. I am sure that there are many psychologists that need to earn a living. Did you ever consider the hungry mouths of the psychologist's children before wildly suggesting that this person not implant hypnotic suggestions into their brain? ;) My virus protection program always gives me the option to "NOT DELETE" the virus, so therefore, some people must want to have the virii.

PS: be carefull with hypnosis. Depending on how it is done, there are some very profound effects that can be created.

My 2 cents on this topic.

Don't do it.......

I would love to have control of my bladder.

If you really want to be incontienent just stop going to the restroom.

My condition is permanent, And it sucks. I would not wish it upon my enemys.

Hunter, I do agree with incontinent people that it really sucks to not have any control. This is my feeling. There is always hope! You are only 37 years old! Who knows that in 10 years medical science may have advanced to the point where even people paralized with spinal injuries will be able to walk again! As for right now your condition may be perminant, but that may change a few years down the road! Never give up hope!

Ahh Hope is something I never give up on.

People like Christopher Reeves and Stephen Hawking show me that my problem is just a minor inconvenience in life.

One guy in my unit lost both legs and an eye so I AM the lucky one. :thumbsup:

Hell, twenty years ago they were just doing amputations and now reatachments of limbs are almost common pratice.

There is hope I'll get back my control. But then the question would be do I want to give up my diapers :whistling:

• 1 year later...

Nice bump ;)

*In an hypnotic voice*

Look into my eyes Repaid.......you are veeling veeeeery sleepy.

Vhen I count to ten you vill be completely under my control..........1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9.......10.

You are now under my control.

Vhen I click 'Add Reply' you vill go to the profile named 'Baby Bethany' and give complete and unlimited access to 'Club Diapers'.

I also don't think this would be wise. I don't think that it would be easy to come back to normalcy if even possible. However, it is your choice; do what brings you your happiness.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

I couldn't do it. Just wouldn't be practical for me lol. I downloaded The Ultimate ABDL torrent and there were a few hypnosis files in there(for free btw crikey 30 dollars lol dno what that is in english money but still), I listened to a lil bit just curious as to whats said but then turned it off scared I got into it LOL.

Does any one know if they work? Anyone tried it and been successful?

If its really what you want and it ties then go for it. Good Luck. :)

Being incontinent seems for some to be a return to the true infantile state. I don't know much about psychology so I'm going to stick to the basics. Wet diapers are something I'm used to, and even enjoy (I'm weird!) Messy diapers are just nasty. I'm using inner mints since I've had two episodes in the last month where I didn't make it to a bathroom in time to get the diapers off and get on the thunder mug! I don't want to smell up anyone's space.

I also don't want to discourage anyone who's "into" the infant mode so much they go to extremes. I remember a time when I had trouble separating fantasy from reality in the not too distant past. The damage from people who not only had to point out the discrepancies but resort to personal attacks nearly destroyed me. And now that I'm back, somewhat, I'm often afraid to say or write anything.

So ease up a little and consider where this young man might be emotionally and psychologically. The NEED sometimes is beyond reason and reality and fantasy collide,merge, and cloud an infirm mind. Then again, I could be completely wrong. I hate that.