LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Profile Information

I'm very curious about people's profiles. Many times I read a post in the forum and say to myself, "That person seems to have hit right on the head", or, "Boy, it seems like we both have something in common". The problem is when I view thier profile, there is almost no information at all. I understand people's privacy reasons and the fact that some people may need the utmost secrecy due to family or high profile jobs. On the other hand, you do not have to post any picture of yourself, state your real name in your profile, your address, e-mail or IM. It would be nice if at a minimum, people would at least fill out their profile with their age, general location and tell us a little bit about your likes and dislikes. An example might be:

Age 48, I live in Michigan and I'm a DL, not AB. I like disposable diapers, Attends mostly and I wet. I wear them under my clothes when I go out in public especially when buying diapers at drug stores or medical supply stores. I like model trains, airplanes, roller coasters, fishing and hunting. Feel free to message me if you have the same things in common.

As people can see, I have told people a little bit about myself, enough to let them know what I like to do but nothing that would tell the world my name, the city I live in or anything that might identify me if a friend of mine happened upon this website. I would also question why any friend of mine would be checking out diaper sites on the web if they were not into it themselves. Bottom line is, why not everyone fill out your profiles a little so we at least know your likes and dislikes? If you don't want to go in and update your profiles, please give feedback in this post as to your reasons so we might get some idea of what hesitations you have and why. Thanks!

You hit the nail on the head when you mentioned that the reason people don't fill in their profiles is because of a job. I love being a part of DailyDiapers, but I actually work with children; therefore I would NOT want anyone to know what city I live in. Also, as a writer, the two erotic novels I published on Lulu.com would no doubt destroy the sales of my two mainstream novels.

It's a shame that people aren't more accepting of infantilism, but after doing much research on the subject in order to write Alter Ego and Bikini Twist, I can see why it probably won't be accepted.

Sorry if it disappoints you, but I think that most people in this forum will prefer to remain as anonymous as possible because of the stigma attached to being an adult baby and a diaper lover. If I didn't understand it as well as I do, I'd probably be put off by it as well.

But personal experience and my two infantilism novels have opened my eyes to how beneficial this lifestyle can actually be--even though it's best left as a secret.

Baby June 4/8/2007

I too have thought about this from time to time as well. I encourage the same as I believe that sharing more personal information about ourselves gives us a stronger sense of community. More people may be inclined to participate as a result of these tighter bonds. Definitely something for everyone to think about...! :thumbsup:

Guest Diaperdragon

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Hash: SHA1

Maybe some people don't want to be hounded by other people especially

for girls, because we girls don't want to be hounded by horny guys

around here

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

Version: PGP 8.1

Comment: Key stored at www.biglumber.com

iQA/AwUBRhlRshyg77Uzo6tFEQIZMwCgp1/Dvtn+UpMB1nH4IL+lh3oDIxQAoMG+

FVfp/+FgwG+VCd3wR6T8C/nH

=RFHx

-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Thanks for all the responces. Some very good points have been made. I would like to comment on a few if I may. Yes, many people feel a stigma attached with being an AB/DL. Well, yes, deep down there is a stigma with being AB/DL however, if it was that bad of a stigma to affect someone that negativly, then why would that person even come here in the first place? Like someone else said, people come here to get away from it all and they don't want to bring it with them. If people come here as a "get away - fantasy" from real life, then they are obviously here for enjoyment and a good feeling reguarding their AB/DL tendencies and to interact, to a point, with others who are into diapers. If that is the case, why wouldn't posting info about your likes in your profile be a part of that feeling and interaction? The point is well made that posting information about yourself may lead to unwanted IM's or messages from pesky people. To that I say, those people can message you with or without information in your profile. By putting some info in your profile it just may stop someone from messaging you because they might see that you have nothing in common. If you state, for example, you are a straight DL, then perhaps a gay AB won't be messaging you to come over and change his diapers! The profile is also a great place to put information stating that you do not want any messages from others, etc. Lastly, I recognize the need for privacy and security with people as I stated in my original post. If you were to use your real name as your user ID, then anyone that happens to come here can make a connection weather you post info in your profile or not. Just using a made up user ID instead must be safe, otherwise people wouldn't join in the first place. The big thing is in order for someone to even see your profile, they have to come here to Daily Diapers and start looking at everything so I would question that person's motives for even being here. Naturally I wouldn't pull up these diaper sites on my computer at work, but I just can't see how using a made up user ID and stating in your profile a few things about what you like to do can come back to haunt you. Yes, perhaps leaving off your age and general location would be more secure. With the openess and detail of what many people post in the forum and say in the chat room about themselves, it does seem like that would be more revealing and dangerous than what is in a person's profile. It all boils down to who might see your profile on this site, and if they see it, will they be able to make a connection back to you as a specific person that they know. Unless you really flaunt your AB/DL lifestyle when among other people, I just can't see family, coworkers, etc., making the connection and I do encourage people to cautiousily include their interests in their profile. I do respect everyone's feelings and decisions though. Being safe and making sure others don't find out about your secret lifestyle is one of the most important things for most people and I guess it's better to be overly careful that take a chance.

One Word Comes to Me: Lurker......

Oh and also people just don't want to give out there infomation over the net since it's a public place. and anyone could use anything against anyone.

And if anyone wrote anything like that. I'm sorry I didnd't read everybodies responses

Periods and Sentencs and commas are good too

Well I filled mine in somewhat.......

But really I couldn't think of what to say.

I have no friends, I'm classic anti-social type person.

SO....I just gave the old standby of hobbies.

Sorry I couldn't do better, But at the same time, what were we looking to post in them???????

"Dear DailyDiapers, I'm an ex-Army Ranger Scout/Sniper, My hobbies include sneeking around urban or mountainous areas in search of BG's so I can scare their friends into soiling their nappys seconds before I send them to join their friend?"

No, This would not be a good thing to post I think, Might scare the child in all of us. Me included.

Anyway, Thanks for trying to get the crowd more active into the community site. :fish_h4h:

I put in a decent amount of information. The way I see if, if they're browsing my profile here, they're just as guilty of having an ABDL interest as I am. I do use a different username than in other places, however.

Thanks for hitting my point right on the head, Incomplete Dude and also you others that updated your profiles. Believe me, I am one guy who would not even join here in the first place if I had any idea my friends or family would find out! I just feel safe with the fact that my user name is nothing like my real name and I haven't listed anything about me in my profile that would connect anyone to me even if they did see it.