LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Baby Sighting in Public?????

babypb

.....wife & I were at the local custard stand last week and saw a black teenage girl, appx 15-17yrs in age in a custom made white baby bonnet, bib, had a pacifier in her mouth and holding an older style glass baby bottle with milk in it I presumed. She kept the pacifier in her mouth the whole time and when the older people she was with asked her what she wanted, she just walked up to the menu board & put her finger on what she wanted. I know, I know you're going to ask "Was she diapered"?

...couldn't tell, was a little chilly out & she had an overcoat on.  Wasn't Halloween either, LOL !!!  Guess though it isn't that strange after you've seen some "People of Walmart" videos, LOL. And look at some, most, or all of us here, LOL !!!

Last week I saw a baby bailout kit in the road adult onesie,several diapers ,plastic pants, vibrator and handcuffs ,i wondered all the way home what happened in the car ? That that ended up in the street unloved.also a economy sized bottle of dulcolax with two pink tablets left ,that's quite the punishment gone wrong .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Cruiser 03 said:

Last week I saw a baby bailout kit in the road adult onesie,several diapers ,plastic pants, vibrator and handcuffs ,i wondered all the way home what happened in the car ? That that ended up in the street unloved.also a economy sized bottle of dulcolax with two pink tablets left ,that's quite the punishment gone wrong .

I picked up a few huge Rubbermaid tubs of brand new or very gently used adult cloth diapers, plastic and rubber pants, assorted onsies, and a bunch of sealed high quality medical and abdl diaposibles. They let me have it for $150 to get it out of thier store. In the clothing there were a few personalised T-shirts with the same name. Someone must have had some kind of epic breakup.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, messyman said:

I picked up a few huge Rubbermaid tubs of brand new or very gently used adult cloth diapers, plastic and rubber pants, assorted onsies, and a bunch of sealed high quality medical and abdl diaposibles. They let me have it for $150 to get it out of thier store. In the clothing there were a few personalised T-shirts with the same name. Someone must have had some kind of epic breakup.

...wow, what a score!!!  Some people have all the luck, LOL.

Or the ABDL person passed away and left it for the family to donate.

My second cousins daughter that is 16 has pacifiers she uses them and makes them bling. I have ask her mom if she wears diapers. I got (who know she does what ever). I have seen kids in my kids school wear  pacifier like necklaces.  

My second cousins daughter that is 16 has pacifiers she uses them and makes them bling. I have ask her mom if she wears diapers. I got (who know she does what ever). I have seen kids in my kids school wear  pacifier like necklaces.  
Lots of young adults both wear diapers and use diapers, at raves the MDMA they do makes them bite so bìnkys are perfect and there need to drink and therefore pee makes diapers a must, a side effect of MDMA plus dancing is poorly regulated temperature ,so cold drinks is must, Every year during spring break many people lose there life from heat stroke caused by MDMA , They don't know how to properly treat themselves and many times they are found dead on beach ,or in alleys , another problem is the deny drug use cause it's illegal , hint I spent many years as paramedic and I never arrested anyone ,neither has the guy treating you ,we want you to live and do well ,we don't care what your into legal or otherwise ( it was hard, but I treated a mass murderer with same respect and courtesy given to other patients, even knowing after treating him I would be taking his victims to the morgue )

21 hours ago, Elfy said:

How come you say 15-17 years old? Couldn't she have been 18? Just seems like a weird range!

....was just the first age group that came to mind. She could've been 14 or 18, didn't see her ID card.