LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How long have you gone, staying diapered?

Kinster

How long have you gone, staying diapered?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. How long have you gone, staying diapered?

• Less than 12 hours
    • 1 day
    • 2-3 days
    • 4-6 days
    • 1-3 weeks
    • 1-12 months
    • I always wear them!
    • I don't have a choice

I've been using nappies and pads for nearly 25 years, what's my longest time I've been in one nappy? I think a few years ago when I was really ill for 2 or 3 days I wore the same nappy for 48 hours. That one was really nasty, I had to force my body to change as it leaked onto my bed.

I started wearing about 3 years ago, within two weeks I was 24/7, the longest I've worn the same diaper is two days, more or less 48 hours, but only do this if I've not wetted it, and it's not messy at all,,,

I find my pull-ups lose elasticity after two days, so if I've not wetted, I'll wait until I need to go, then stand in the shower and completely let go, I love it leaks!,,,

I like to get my moneys worth lol,,, 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have been using Diapers since Last August when my Diverticulitis reared its ugly head - Glad I have them, cause sometimes, I cant make the bathroom :(

Brian

5  changes, with about 13 hours between each change and the first and last diaper I was in 16 hours. it was a 3-day weekend in the winter and we were snowed in by Friday midday

I have been in diapers for 1.5 yrs now. During the last 2 months I have been 24/7 during the pandemic, and probably will be 24/7 when i go back to work.